Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Dear United States of America...
Page 1 of 1
Dear United States of America... [CLOSED]
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1 Posted: 07:22:53 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Dear United States of America

I am learning to be less racist/nationalist. I admit that it is a problem and my boyfriend calls me out on it when ever I start generalizing, or say something that is offensive, or what ever. I've gotten better over the past year or so, and I think being on the opposite side of it for once has sort of helped, since there are a few negative Japanese (And even Australian) stereotypes floating around.

So I just need to ask you something. And I need you to be strait with me. Why are you making this so ****ing hard for me???

Regards

Queen Chrysalis
Devourer of Love
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#2 Posted: 07:38:03 08/10/2015
As an Australian, I'm convinced we have far more freedom of speech here and I'm a responsible gun owner.

Just kidding, all hail Fox News. /sarcasm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:38:54 08/10/2015 by Spyro Fanatic
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 08:09:08 08/10/2015
Welcome to the US where our population has a good amount of people you should never bother to look up too and are considerably scum bags who do anything to shut up others trying to change country for a better generation.

Also don't watch Fox news. Their logic is so far up their ass, you have no idea how many corrupt politicians/people watch it or even get interviewed for it. Or how many people just flip going "what a load bull****" upon seeing Fox news.

Honestly I think you Australians have better equality and freedom speech.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
DubstepSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 381
#4 Posted: 09:55:34 08/10/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
Welcome to the US where our population has a good amount of people you should never bother to look up too and are considerably scum bags who do anything to shut up others trying to change country for a better generation.

Also don't watch Fox news. Their logic is so far up their ass, you have no idea how many corrupt politicians/people watch it or even get interviewed for it. Or how many people just flip going "what a load bull****" upon seeing Fox news.

That's why I prefer NBC News. I don't see nbc acting weird on news reports.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 17:23:15 08/10/2015
Oh, then you might not want to read the bits in the news about the Oregon community's response to the mass shooting being to, well, start buying guns "To protect ourselves with." <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 17:54:22 08/10/2015
Even if Australia has better freedom of speech and equality (the latter I especially doubt given the discussions I've had), both countries are likely trumped by New Zealand, which is often considered one of the most free and democratic countries in the world.

Quote: DubstepSpyro

That's why I prefer NBC News. I don't see nbc acting weird on news reports.

NBC isn't necessarily that much better.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#7 Posted: 18:52:49 08/10/2015
Any news network is bound to have its bouts of stupid. At least you guys don't have only one type of network in your country like Brazil, that being extremely sensationalist and 10 years behind on any new media.
I seriously still find so-said renowed channels putting up the cat playing piano video like it's new, and the "best" one thinks meme is some unknown language for "joke".
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#8 Posted: 19:46:33 08/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Any news network is bound to have its bouts of stupid. At least you guys don't have only one type of network in your country like Brazil, that being extremely sensationalist and 10 years behind on any new media.
I seriously still find so-said renowed channels putting up the cat playing piano video like it's new, and the "best" one thinks meme is some unknown language for "joke".

I'd take the cat any day over "experts" going onto live television and spreading the idea that shaking a homosexual's hand will give you sexually transmitted diseases (Didn't make that up, btw).

He called them AID rings, where you'd shake someone's hand, and the ring would cut your hand and give you AIDs. And the reason they have these rings is because they are gay, so naturally they must be trying to spread aids. So now there's a bunch of Americans going around thinking that gay people who just happen to have rings on their hands (Yknow, like me) are trying to spread aids to everybody. Because you can't expect 100% of a population to not believe something they hear because human beings really are that stupid.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:53:52 08/10/2015 by QueenChrysalis
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#9 Posted: 20:07:35 08/10/2015
Again,bouts of stupid. I'm still hearing from nearly every single one of the "free" channels that everyone who plays games either does tournaments or is a basement dweller, that cosplayers are strange people who take roleplay to the next level, and that cat lovers can only be crazy people that accept the abuse(because there's no way you can't make a cat behave am I right).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#10 Posted: 20:19:50 08/10/2015
If it's any consolation, one half of America is just about as hateful toward its other half as any other country could possibly be toward America as a whole. Hell, I dare you to find a single Al Qaeda terrorist who wants our president dead more than the old republican lady I'm renting a room from does.
---
Boop me if you see this.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#11 Posted: 21:25:27 08/10/2015

North Korea:Everything's fine. We're not being oppressed.
Help

Australia:We're...just kinda here. Chillin'.

America:****IN' FREEDOM*
*Terms and Conditions may apply
---
^This might be sarcasm.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#12 Posted: 22:10:58 08/10/2015
why would you take fox news seriously.
---
words. letters. filler.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#13 Posted: 23:21:47 08/10/2015
dear usa: stop being so st0pid plox (Although I'm sure it's not reserved here, though.... uehueuheuh)

kthxbai

Quote: TacoMakerSkys
why would you take fox news seriously.

^Also this^
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#14 Posted: 23:50:47 08/10/2015
'Murica
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#15 Posted: 23:58:54 08/10/2015
yeah man america is such a racist, bigoted and terrible country who the hell would be proud to be an american citizen?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me