Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
This Sounds Horrible. [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 19:41:29 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
We already know Nickelodeon makes the worst shows ever right now, and this show takes it to a whole other level (No Pun Intended). The new show is called Game Shakers, why don't you see for yourself.

Quote: IMDb
A live-action sitcom about two 12-year-old girls who start a multi-million-dollar gaming company and take on rap superstar Double G as a business partner. As part of a multi-platform experience, the games seen in the episodes will be released through apps and online from Nickelodeon.

[User Posted Image]

---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:48:18 11/09/2015 by LittleWizard
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 19:43:06 11/09/2015
At least it has Kel Mitchell in it.
#3 Posted: 19:51:35 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13
At least it has Kel Mitchell in it.

I know, but it looks HORRIBLE. The jokes have been done so many times. The characters are bland. The only reason they have Kel Mitchell, is because for some odd reason this show is about rap too. This show will only appeal to the 7 year olds, that think everything is funny.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4 Posted: 19:53:21 11/09/2015
MY EYES ARE ON FIRE!
Quick! Get a docter that video is killing meeeeeeheheeeee!
#5 Posted: 19:56:21 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
MY EYES ARE ON FIRE!
Quick! Get a docter that video is killing meeeeeeheheeeee!

Get the head doctor ASAP!
Wait, their eyes are burning too!
---
#6 Posted: 19:58:27 11/09/2015
Omygooosh this is just terrible to watch.
EEeeuw imagen the Dutch dub of this
I'm gonna die if I see that one more flipping time!
#7 Posted: 20:01:07 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
Omygooosh this is just terrible to watch.
EEeeuw imagen the Dutch dub of this
I'm gonna die if I see that one more flipping time!

This show is a guilty pleasure.
Also, there is a pretty good gaming show on Disney, if anyone needs to watch a good gaming show.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:40 11/09/2015 by LittleWizard
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 20:01:26 11/09/2015
It sounds really dumb tbh

Like just this part right here:
A live-action sitcom about two 12-year-old girls who start a multi-million-dollar gaming company and take on rap superstar Double G as a business partner.

kills it for me. Like I know it's a fictional show that will be airing on Nickelodeon, so it's not supposed to be completely serious, but imo it sounds so far-fetched it's ridiculous.

I had heard that Kel Mitchell was going to be on a new show, and I was sort of excited and had high hopes. But guess not. Oh well..

Also, I just saw a commercial for that game Sky Whale yesterday, I believe. So that is pretty cool how they're turning the show's games into real games. I won't buy them, but it's neat.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:04:08 11/09/2015 by AvatariDragon
#9 Posted: 20:01:41 11/09/2015
I stick to actual games thank you.
#10 Posted: 20:04:01 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon

A live-action sitcom about two 12-year-old girls who start a multi-million-dollar gaming company and take on rap superstar Double G as a business partner.

kills it for me. Like I know it's a fictional show that will be airing on Nickelodeon, so it's not supposed to be completely serious, but imo it sounds so far-fetched it's ridiculous.

I had heard that Kel Mitchell was going to be on a new show, and I was sort of excited and had high hopes. But guess not. Oh well..

I know, when I heard Kel Mitchell was on a new show, I thought it would be good knowing that he had a really popular show, until I saw this.
---
#11 Posted: 20:17:10 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Also, I just saw a commercial for that game Sky Whale yesterday, I believe. So that is pretty cool how they're turning the show's games into real games. I won't buy them, but it's neat.

Seems like a good idea, but when everyone sees how bad this show is, nobody will buy it. Also, what is the deal with Nickelodeon shows today? Here is a list of bad ones.

The Thundermanns
The Haunted Hathaways
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn
Henry Danger
Sam and Cat
Breadwinners
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#12 Posted: 20:18:53 11/09/2015
Meh...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#13 Posted: 20:19:39 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
Meh...

Worse than that.
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#14 Posted: 20:21:04 11/09/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

Seems like a good idea, but when everyone sees how bad this show is, nobody will buy it. Also, what is the deal with Nickelodeon shows today? Here is a list of bad ones.

The Thundermanns
The Haunted Hathaways
Henry Danger
Sam and Cat
Breadwinners

Yeah but you also gotta remember that Nickelodeon is a channel that plays shows for kids. Just because we might think the show is stupid doesn't mean there won't be kids out there who absolutely love it.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:36 11/09/2015 by AvatariDragon
#15 Posted: 20:23:49 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator

The Thundermanns
The Haunted Hathaways
Henry Danger
Sam and Cat
Breadwinners

Yeah but you also gotta remember that Nickelodeon is a channel that plays shows for kids. Just because we might think the show is stupid doesn't mean there won't be kids out there who won't absolutely love it.

Kids need to start watching Modern Family.
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#16 Posted: 21:12:38 11/09/2015

The Thundermanns
The Haunted Hathaways
Henry Danger
Sam and Cat
Breadwinners

Yeah but you also gotta remember that Nickelodeon is a channel that plays shows for kids. Just because we might think the show is stupid doesn't mean there won't be kids out there who absolutely love it.

that argument doesn't work anymore.

just because nickelodeon is a channel whose target audience is kids doesn't mean it should only play unimaginative crap like breadwinners and this show.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:50 11/09/2015 by MoonHorizons
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#17 Posted: 00:05:56 12/09/2015
What the hell happened to Nickelodeon? Sure, there's stuff like Avatar, Legend of Korra and (apparently) Breadwingers but the last live action TV show I saw that they made was Drake & Josh. After that, they decide to give the worst character (or at least her actress) her own show called iCarly.

I remember Kenan & Kel was actually funny, what happened?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#18 Posted: 00:05:57 12/09/2015
i hate almost every show on tv

well except for steven universe, pffft, of course
---
My life is complete.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#19 Posted: 00:12:21 12/09/2015

Just throwing out there as a bonus that the production company (and man) in charge of this show is also responsible for shows like Drake & Josh, All That, and Kenan & Kel right above this message, which a good few of us look back fondly on.

Not saying it's gonna necessarily be good, but it's also probably not gonna suck that hard either.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#20 Posted: 00:19:55 12/09/2015
Quote:
As part of a multi-platform experience, the games seen in the episodes will be released through apps and online from Nickelodeon.

That's actually ****ing genius.

Even if the games aren't that good (I'd imagine they'd at least be akin to decently fun time wasters you usually find on flash game websites and mobile app stores), that is a genius marketing tool, and if the show actually makes an effort to incorporate actual game design theory (that might be wishful thinking), then it'd get a lot of young kids enthusiastic about actual game design. Like seeing how the ideas for these games are conceived and developed.

Colour me intrigued.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#21 Posted: 07:33:16 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
If anyone wants to watch a good gaming show, watch Disney's "Gamers Guide to Everything". You may be thinking, it's probably horrible. But believe to or not, I watched the first 5 episodes and really enjoyed all of them. Now, we can relate to these characters because they are gamers. I really like the things Disney has done to make it look like a video game. In one episode, it looks like they are in a first person shooter game. Nuff Said.
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#22 Posted: 07:55:36 12/09/2015
I stopped watching TV after all these awful live-action sitcoms began replacing the good old cartoons and the okay-ish sitcoms.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#23 Posted: 16:48:57 12/09/2015
fascinating

*fades away*
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#24 Posted: 16:50:58 12/09/2015
If anyone wants to watch a good gaming show, watch Disney's "Gamers Guide to Everything". You may be thinking, it's probably horrible. But believe to or not, I watched the first 5 episodes and really enjoyed all of them. Now, we can relate to these characters because they are gamers. I really like the things Disney has done to make it look like a video game. In one episode, it looks like they are in a first person shooter game. Nuff Said.

ya know, that show sucks

they throw around terms like "rekt", "scrub" and "noob" the wrong way

both shows are insulting to gamers
#25 Posted: 16:56:50 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris

ya know, that show sucks

they throw around terms like "rekt", "scrub" and "noob" the wrong way

both shows are insulting to gamers

I will give you 5 bucks if you change your profile picture to the rappers son.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#26 Posted: 19:13:14 12/09/2015
My brain melted watching the video
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#27 Posted: 19:46:46 12/09/2015
"I DONT LIKE SHOWS MADE FOR CHILDREN!!!!" Tv sucks nowadays!"
#28 Posted: 19:48:32 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

Hilarious and Original. 8/8 m8. Do you have any fishing b8 m8?
---
#29 Posted: 20:29:33 12/09/2015

I'm leaving DarkSpyro forever now. **** this ****ty ass site.
#30 Posted: 20:35:25 12/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Woah! If it was me that is making you leave, it was just a joke.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#31 Posted: 01:37:51 13/09/2015
eh the last good sitcom nick had was drake and josh. pretty much every sitcom after that one is terrible. i honestly can't remember the last time i watched nick.

eh at least cartoon network is still good. it's new show we bare bears is friking amazing.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#32 Posted: 02:07:01 13/09/2015

noooo don't leave please!!!! we love you smilie dont let bullies drive you off this site
#33 Posted: 02:19:46 13/09/2015
Quote: Big Green

noooo don't leave please!!!! we love you smilie dont let bullies drive you off this site

It's okay the power of friendship brought me back. smilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#34 Posted: 02:37:54 13/09/2015
These sitcoms always have the same characters. The dumb one, the smart one, the disobedient one, etc.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#35 Posted: 02:50:36 13/09/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
These sitcoms always have the same characters. The dumb one, the smart one, the disobedient one, etc.

Don't forget the quirky one.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#36 Posted: 02:55:34 13/09/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
eh the last good sitcom nick had was drake and josh. pretty much every sitcom after that one is terrible. i honestly can't remember the last time i watched nick.

eh at least cartoon network is still good. it's new show we bare bears is friking amazing.

We bare bears is awesome.My littlest brother loves it too.He calls it bare bare bears
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#37 Posted: 03:01:42 13/09/2015
It's bad, from what I've seen. Really it had a good concept in a way, but just the way it's pulled off. I feel like many things are similar to that, where they have a good design but the product is bad and its a shame.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38 Posted: 03:57:53 13/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: DarkCynder_543

We bare bears is awesome.My littlest brother loves it too.He calls it bare bare bears

We Bare Bears isn't a sitcom, though. It's a cartoon. It's too similar to Regular Show for my tastes. In art style and storytelling. However, the panda looks cute though.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me