Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Isla Lazarus (Extinct Creature RP) [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#1 Posted: 04:32:08 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
In Earth's roughly four-and-a-half billion years of existence, over 99% of the species to ever call this tiny blue marvel their home have gone extinct. Lost to the trials of time, inferior species have died out to make way for new arrivals to take their place, and all that remains of a once proud race are their petrified fossils encased in sediment for us to find buried deep into the planet's crust. As devastating as this phenomenon is, it plays a vital part in the game of evolution and survival of the fittest. The catalyst of an extinction wildly varies, ranging from global climate change, to a meteorite striking the planet, to even an entire species ceasing to exist by our own human hands. No matter the reason, extinction is forever, and these magnificent creatures of the past will never again walk the Earth...

...But what if that were false? What if, in the remote corners of the world, there laid an island where creatures great and small once thought to be long gone lived and thrived in harmony, against all improbability, without any interference from the modern day world? That's where you come in. You find yourself stranded, naked, freezing and starving on the shores of this mysterious lost world, forced to survive against the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Can you use your skill and cunning to defeat or tame your prehistoric opponents, brave the elements, research technologies and remind the world why you're the dominant species, or will you die out as these creatures once did?

Da Rulez:
I am the GM.
The usual RP rules, no godmodding, no controlling another user's characters, etc.
Swearing is fine, but don't be excessive with it.
Censor or at least warn for graphic content.
Keep romance PG-13 at the most.
Don't kill another character without that user's consent.
PM me if one of your characters will die.
Each user can have up to two characters.
You can have a maximum of five tamed creatures at a time.
Some humans can talk to animals, and animals can talk to other animals of the same type (reptiles can talk to reptiles, mammals can talk to mammals, etc.)

As you could probably tell from the premise, this is an extinct creatures RP. You can use any extinct species you like, from mammoths to giant insects, and yes, even dinosaurs, or barring that, one from the Lazarus Taxon (a species once thought to be extinct, only to be found again later). If you prefer to use a modern-day species, you may, but I won't be accepting too many of them. I'll also allow mythical creatures- to an extent. I'll get into that more later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Species: (optional)
Skills: (optional)
Other: (optional)
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:01:33 15/11/2015 by Skyhunter
#2 Posted: 03:32:38 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Evan
Appearance: Tall, skinny guy. Fair skinned with blue-gray eyes and shaggy blonde hair.
Personality: He's a fairly calm guy for the most part, but he's easily set off. Empathetic and loyal, but not as tough as he makes himself out to be.
Species: human
Skills: He's swift and agile, and he has the basic survival skills nailed down well.
Other: I'll be playing him in the first person.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 13:11:53 21/08/2015
((Can we do just do an animal?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 18:26:32 21/08/2015
OOC: Is it wrong that every time I hear the name "Lazarus" I think of this little guy from Subeta?
#5 Posted: 19:58:38 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
((Can we do just do an animal?))

[What do you mean?]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:04 21/08/2015 by Skyhunter
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#6 Posted: 05:01:32 26/08/2015
OCC: I don't know if the creatures are supposed to have personalities or stuff like that. I made my character with that in mind. If that's not how it works, then I'll fix it.

Name: Ibuse, The One Who Laughs
Appearance: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KBh-E0iXjHU/hqdefault.jpg
Personality: Ibuse is wise and calm, as well as a bit lazy. He finds himself often sought out by curious people, seeking his wisdom.
Species: Ibuse is a giant, highly poisonous salamander.
Skills: Ibuse is very strong and can run quite fast for his size, albeit only for short distances. He is extremely poisonous, to the point that he walks among predators, unfazed. his maw is filled with teeth and poison, which makes his prey easy to kill. Though he has poor eyesight, he has great smell and heat sensory glans.
Other: Ibuse hardly ever strays too far from water. He eats primarily fish, though large insects aren't out of the question.
---
Turtle Power.
#7 Posted: 00:27:33 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
[Well, I was planning on having the island's creatures be non-sapient secondary characters that weren't directly controlled by anyone (for example, a character has an encounter with an angry sabertooth, and had the choice to kill or tame it), but that works too. You can change it if you want. Accepted.]

[I'm basing this off of a game called ARK: Survival Evolved.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:31 27/08/2015 by Skyhunter
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#8 Posted: 02:31:02 27/08/2015
OCC: Cool. Well if it's all the same, I'd like to keep my character as is.
---
Turtle Power.
#9 Posted: 00:41:59 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[I'll be starting this on Thursday.]
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#10 Posted: 03:54:49 02/09/2015
OOC: Say now. The story is similar to mine. I like ROs where the mythical and fantasy is put to rest most of the time. This seems realistic enough smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#11 Posted: 21:52:37 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines
OOC: Say now. The story is similar to mine. I like ROs where the mythical and fantasy is put to rest most of the time. This seems realistic enough smilie

[Thanks! I'm still accepting players, if you'd like to join.]
---
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#12 Posted: 22:18:14 02/09/2015
OOC: Well, I could try, but I would have a hard time choosing an animal. I want it to be perfect.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#13 Posted: 00:04:03 03/09/2015
I wanted to join this but forgot to post! smilie I'll make a sheet after I finish my homework.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#14 Posted: 01:15:30 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
I wanted to join this but forgot to post! smilie I'll make a sheet after I finish my homework.

Sounds good! I was wondering if you were going to join.
---
#15 Posted: 04:32:15 03/09/2015
Quote: Skyhunter
Quote: ShadowMewX

Sounds good! I was wondering if you were going to join.

I love paleontology. I don't know much about it yet, but it's something I'd like to research in the future. :3
How many people are we allowed? I have two I'm deciding between.
---
#16 Posted: 12:45:45 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Just updated the rules. You can have up to two characters.
---
#17 Posted: 13:50:36 03/09/2015
((Hey, do you know of any extinct creatures that look like large lizards? I have a dragon character that looks a lot like a lizard, and I didn't add any background in the picture so it doesn't even have to be a large lizard. I can provide a picture if you want.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#18 Posted: 17:25:48 03/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[There's Megalania, an extinct monitor lizard. A picture would be nice.]
---
#19 Posted: 15:18:07 05/09/2015
Here we go! Sorry about the delay. Between my phone being weird, homework and me accidentally deleting half of the sheet when attempting to select it, it was harder to get these here than it should have been. smilie

Name: Shada
Appearance: Scrawny young female with long black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Shada is shy, quiet and anxious, especially about things she doesn't know. However, she has good sense and is intelligent, though she holds back for fear of being wrong or making others feel inadequate.
Skills: Is knowledgeable about many creatures and animals in general.
Other:

Name: Tyra Wolfe
Appearance: Stocky, tall, well-built female with shaggy brown hair that spikes up around the shoulders and goes down to her shoulders as well as green eyes.
Personality: Tyra is a lone wolf, not caring much for company unless it's beneficial to her interests. To others, she can be rude or aggressive. She also enjoys brawling, and fights very immorally, but also seems to be very good at communicating with animals.
Skills: Tyra is tough and good at survival as well as adept with basic weapons.
Other:
---
#20 Posted: 17:23:50 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted! I'll wait until I hear back from StormDragon, then we'll start.]
---
#21 Posted: 00:35:42 06/09/2015
((Picture:[User Posted Image]))
---
#22 Posted: 03:23:15 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
That'll do. Just fill out the character sheet, and you're good to go!
---
#23 Posted: 03:37:39 06/09/2015
Name: Kari
Appearance: The picture above on my last post
Personality: Kari may not be able to speak to humans, but she is mostly friendly to outsiders. However, the smallest things get her angry, and once she starts, good luck getting her to stop. However, she has a soft spot for any sort of food that's hard for her to catch, and she will react mostly favorably.
Species: Megadalina
Skills: Kari is pretty fast for her size, and she also is strong by human standards.
Other: None
---
#24 Posted: 03:40:04 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! We start tomorrow.
---
#25 Posted: 22:06:31 07/09/2015 | Topic Creator
[Yep, nothing like some good old-fashioned procrastination to keep an RP on hold smilie]

Of all the weird and/or awesome situations I've found myself in, this one was probably the weirdest and/or awesome-est. I don't know how I manage to wind up in these bizarre circumstances, but I wasn't about to complain; they're certainly more exciting than sitting at a computer desk all day.

I slowly raised my eyelids to find myself lying on my stomach on the warm sands of a beach with the gentle rushing of the waves kissing my hand before retreating back to the sea. Rather peculiar, as I didn't live anywhere near the coast, and even if I did, falling asleep so close to the tide seemed like a pretty boneheaded move for me to make. As I rocked back into a sitting position, I was shocked to discover that I was completely naked, save for a pair of boxer shorts, thank God. My drowsiness eventually faded and I was able to make out my surroundings more clearly. Driftwood and seashells littered the shore, along with a few palm trees and patches of shrubs dotting the area. I deduced that I was in a tropical environment, maybe even an island, but I still had questions.

Where was I? How did I get here? And why am I naked down to my underwear?
---
#26 Posted: 13:21:17 13/09/2015
Shada frowned as she felt something pressed into her face. How odd... it certainly didn't feel like a pillow. And she was cold. Where was her blanket?
Eventually, this strangeness drove her to open her eyes, and when she discovered the full extent of her situation she screeched in shock. She'd been pressed face-down into sand. Sand along a shore, with the crashing waves lapping hungrily at the land. She'd thought the beach sounds were all in her mind... Turning around, she noticed that the farther away from the water she looked, the more it turned into shrubbery and grass. Shada couldn't help but wonder, Where the heck am I?
Pretty soon the mystery of her coldness was solved when she looked down and found she wore no clothes. Embarrassed, though it seemed there was nobody around, she curled herself up to cover her privates. Shada most certainly did not walk around naked, nor did she drink... she couldn't think of any possibility that would have caused this condition. Had she been kidnapped? The thought of someone undressing her and leaving her for dead here made Shada shiver more.
"Was that you who screamed?"
"Eep!" Shada looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.
"Yeah. Thought so. I have one tip for you- SHUT IT. Screaming will catch the attention of predators. Do you want to be eaten?"
"I want to go home..." Shada sighed, sniffing slightly. "Who are you?"
"Like I'd tell you." The voice was female, for sure, with a very harsh tone and no-nonsense attitude.
"I'm Shada," she introduced herself.
"God, are you stupid? Why would you tell me after I didn't told you?" It was then Shada noticed a bit of tawny brown hair poking out from behind a nearby bush. "I could be an authority here, looking for that information."
"Something tells me that if you kidnapped me and brought me here, stripping me naked, you already know my name," Shada mumbled.
"You got a point there, kid. But since you're obviously not someone I have to worry about at all, might as well divulge a few things." Shada felt extremely offended, but decided not to say anything to this. "Name's Tyra. I was brought here like you. I am human like you. See?" She waved her hand from behind the bush. Shada noted that it was extremely tan, as if Tyra was used to doing things outside. "And yes, I was also kidnapped or whatever happened to us. I'm naked. That's why I'm sitting behind this bush."
Tyra's blunt description of their shared condition made Shade blush.
---
#27 Posted: 16:03:28 13/09/2015
It's not every day that you find a bunch of humans on the beach, and Kari was starting to think it was a strange day when she first saw them. She had never really realized how ridiculous they had looked before. No claws, a lack of fangs, and not even a tail or wings to make up for it made her wonder exactly how they ever manage to survive. And then there was their skin, with no scales to protect it or feathers and fur to keep them warm. But Kari shook her head. They were weak. Why not get them something to eat so their inevitable death wouldn't be of painful starvation, but just an almost-painless predator attack?
---
#28 Posted: 23:52:41 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Mangana
Appearance: https://neitshade5.files.wordp...nian_tiger2.jpg
He has a chipped ear and a scar over his left eye.
Personality: Mangana is fierce. He acts on instinct and doesn't take lip from anyone, human or animal. He's been known to snap at anyone who so much as looks at him funny. Rumor has it that he got his scars from going toe-to-toe with a bull Tyrannosaur.
Species: Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger
Skills: Mangana is a deadly effective predator, with his strong bite, great stamina, and heightened senses of sight and hearing. He can't speak to humans, not that he'd want to.
Other: none

I was snapped out of my train of thought when the sound of a shriek fell on my ears. Was somebody else here? Unless there are goats on this island, that had to be another person. I knew I was far from civilization, and I knew that I was nothing on my own, as much as I'd hate to admit it. Leaping to my feet, I sprinted across the beach in the direction of the sound.
---
#29 Posted: 00:19:25 14/09/2015
Kari looked at the fleeing human, but settled back down. That one seemed to be too curious—or too easily scared—for its own good. She settled on watching the two remaining humans. She wrapped her tail around her scaly body. If there was food, then she would catch it, but for now she would wait.
---
#30 Posted: 01:21:20 14/09/2015
"Any idea of how we got here or how to get out?" Shada asked, staring miserably at the grainy sand.
"No and no. But I'll figure it out myself. Nice to meet you, Shade. Kind of."
"Shada," the girl corrected. "Are you leaving me?"
"Yup. I don't need rookies on my tail." Tyra rose from the bush, and Shada got to see her for the first time. Tan skin, tall and well-built, shoulder-length hair. Tyra irritatedly picked a leaf off her shoulder and began to walk away. Shada, though mortified at both of their sorry states, got up and followed the departing female. "Um... I can figure it out. With you, I mean. We have a better chance if we're together, you know?"
"You might," Tyra snorted, not turning around. "But I've been a lone wolf my whole life." Shada stopped and watched Tyra go. Hopelessness sank in her like a stone. She was doomed.

Tyra had become a small speck in the distance when Shada heard the sound of footsteps. She quickly turned around, only to see someone sprinting across the sand towards her. He didn't look much better off than she did. Awkwardly covering herself with her arms, she watched him get closer. Was he her captor or another victim? She shook her head for even thinking that up. Obviously he was a victim, for he bore no clothes. Whoever captured them had sick ideas.
---
#31 Posted: 02:05:43 14/09/2015
A short laugh-like growl escaped Kari's mouth. Those humans wouldn't get anywhere by themselves. And none of them seemed to wish to work together. She sent out a call of screeches and growls which would have made sense to those speaking Kari's language, but was just gibberish to others.
---
#32 Posted: 02:59:24 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I didn't have to run, kicking up sand for long before I found the scream's owner. As I skidded to a halt in front of her, I was able to distinguish her features: a young female with long black hair. The poor girl was almost as scrawny as I was, and judging from her lack of clothes, she was in the same situation as I was. Well, that answers the question of whether or not I was alone, but it still left me wondering- if there were two, possibly more people here in this condition, then what's going on here?

Wait, no clothes... whoops! I was quick to avert my eyes from the girl's naked body; it'd be best not to make a poor first impression if I was going to get her help. Then again, how good of a first impression can you make when you're down to your underpants and covered in sand? "I uh, heard screaming," I awkwardly spoke to the black-haired girl. "So, I thought I'd come over to see what's up..."

On a side note, from the beach's shrubs I heard some strange noises. Something growling and screeching. A nervous sweat drop rolled down my head. It sounded big. It sounded hungry.
---
#33 Posted: 03:14:30 14/09/2015
Shada let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding when the male stopped in front of her, then turned away. She was grateful for his decency, but took a moment to look at his face before doing the same. She'd had to look up to see him, which meant he was taller. She couldn't tell if he was older, too. His eyes were a unique shade of blue that looked almost gray. And his hair was messy and blonde, probably scuffed up from laying in the sand, like she had been. Just the fact that she was in front of another person made her sides itch with the loose sand clinging to her.
"Oh, that? Um, yeah... that was me..." Shada apologized. "I didn't expect... I mean, the sand, and the fact my clothes are gone... how did this happen?"

Tyra heard screeching and frowned to herself. She couldn't quite place the cries. If she weren't being serious, she'd think it was something prehistoric. But Tyra had no time to joke around, so instead of making silly guesses, she instead began climbing the sturdiest tree she could find to get some height and potentially locate the creature. If it were something dangerous, she could figure out how to outwit it. Either way, she was just hoping to get a close glimpse. It might give her an idea where she was.
---
#34 Posted: 20:18:29 14/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"I was hoping you knew" I said to the girl, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Sorry I can't be more help than that. Anyway, the name's Evan."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:54 14/09/2015 by Skyhunter
#35 Posted: 23:59:39 14/09/2015
"Nice to meet you, Evan. I'm Shada." Shada looked out to the blue ocean beyond, absentmindedly wondering if it were possible to build a raft and float to civilization. "Well if you don't know, I don't know and Tyra doesn't know... I guess we're gonna have to figure it out, huh?"
---
#36 Posted: 01:15:41 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah," I replied, also contemplating escape. Obviously, we wouldn't be able to construct a boat and sail back to civilization overnight, so we would have to survive, stranded on this desert isle for quite some time. That in and of itself was a challenge; finding edible food and fresh water to sustain ourselves was one thing, but who knows what dangers this island had in store? I shook my head to clear these thoughts; best to deal with these things as they come. "But first, we should probably build a shelter or something, and we'd better find something to eat before night comes" I concluded. After I said that, my eyes caught some movement on the beach near where we were standing, a group of small creatures scuttling across the damp sands. At first glance, I'd assumed they were simply horseshoe crabs, but upon closer inspection, I discovered them to be...

...trilobites?
---
#37 Posted: 02:00:18 15/09/2015
"Good plan," Shada responded, mulling over survival in her head. She had really hoped it wouldn't come to that, but it seemed like there was no other choice. She didn't quite want to accept the reality that she was stranded on a deserted island. But better take the initiative before the initiative took her.
"What do you suppose we make a shelter of?" Shada asked, turning away from the beach to stare at the grassy part of the island. From here, the trees seemed scrawny and sparse. There was the possibility they got thicker as the island went on, Shada believed. How big was this island, anyway? Evan's head turn caught her eye, distracting her. She followed his gaze to the sand. A cluster of crabs were shambling along. Food? Shada grimaced at the thought of eating wild, but then the realization of Evan's interest settled in. She did a double take. No... it couldn't be...
---
#38 Posted: 17:21:50 15/09/2015 | Topic Creator
As a paleontology enthusiast, I'd recognize those critters anywhere. What were trilobites doing here? I thought they had gone extinct back in the Paleozoic era, hundreds of millions of years ago! Well, science actually knows more about space than it does about the depths of the ocean, and arthropods are some of the most versatile creatures to walk the Earth. I guess it's possible that they survived, hidden in the deepest crevices of some trench somewhere in the briny blue. I crouched down to observe the ancient crustaceans, one of them scuttling right up to my foot and then scurrying away. I couldn't believe it; and neither could Shada, judging by her expression. "Do you know what these are?" I asked out of curiosity.
---
#39 Posted: 21:35:22 15/09/2015
"T…trilobites," she answered Evan, watching the animals in shock. "I've only seen fossils of them and pictures in books…" Shada watched the trilobites interact with Evan's foot, taking in each detail. She gradually lifted her head, realizing that there were plenty more of them in little pools along the beach. She tried to summon any scrap on information she had on them. Trilobites were marine arthropods, their watery home proving efficient for their fossilization. They weren't dangerous, unless you happened to be a scrap of plankton. But most importantly… "Didn't they go extinct a long time ago?"
---
#40 Posted: 00:01:20 16/09/2015
Kari laughed a short laugh when she heard one of the humans mention the word "extinct". Here, things never went extinct. Nothing seemed to disappear. There was always a way out of it. And here was one of them. Maybe humans had become "extinct", and now they were sent here. 'Well, in that case, then we have something in common.'
---
#41 Posted: 01:18:32 16/09/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah... I thought so," I replied, poking at one with a stick. "Then again, this isn't the first time an extinct species has been found alive later. I think they have a term for when that happens, uh, what was it..." I snapped my fingers a couple of times to try jogging my memory. "It's called the Lazarus Taxon or something like that." The oldest example I could think of was the coelacanth fish, which "died out" in the Late Cretaceous, but trilobites predated that by about 400 million years! But little did I know that these weren't the last "extinct" creatures we would encounter on this misadventure...

The cries of a Megalania jolted Mangana from his diurnal slumber and he groaned as his ears folded at the racket. Couldn't these overgrown lizards let a thylacine sleep on this island? His nose wasn't what it used to be, but it was able to detect an unfamiliar scent in the air. It was distinctly primate, and he'd assumed it was just a wandering Gigantopithecus, but he was wrong. His eyes had adjusted to the bright morning sun in time to witness an ape climb its way up a tree- a pink, hairless ape (Tyra). He gasped; what was a bloody human doing on his island?!
---
#42 Posted: 13:38:57 25/10/2015
Shada looked down, sighing when she remembered she had no technology with her. No cameras, phones- heck, neither paper nor pencil to note down the existence of the living trilobites. "Lazarus taxon, huh..." she murmured to herself. "Biblical roots." Shaking herself out of her stunned stupor, she watched the little creatures scuttle away from Evan's stick, leaving tiny imprints in the sand were they'd tracked. As she looked, she saw more dips where other creatures had crossed. Where on Earth had they landed on? Some remote island far away from mankind?
"What else do you think is here?" Shada wondered aloud. "I feel like we should start coming up with a game plan, j-just to be on the safe side." Shada swallowed uncomfortably. Just to be on the safe side. More like, just in case they were never heard from again. She couldn't bear to think those thoughts, but they hooked their claws in the very back of her mind and taunted her. Were they being missed right now? Or was the world moving on, completely disregarding two- no, three- missing people, never suspecting they were on a remote island far from home?

Landing on a sturdy branch, Tyra casually scanned the area. Humorously enough, she could still see Shada from here. And she was talking to one other person... Tyra growled softly. Another survivor was the most-likely option. But there was also the chance that this had been a setup all along, and now those two people were discussing their success while she wasn't around. Deciding to keep this information to herself, she continued her search for anything predatory.
Her acute eyesight led her to pick up something brown and fuzzy far away, but seeing as she couldn't tell what it was, she let it be and continued looking. Silhouettes in the sky caught her attention, but they were, once again, too far away to determine what they were. Some kind of bird? Tyra wished she had a gun with her, but to no avail. She'd have to find land-bound food elsewhere.
---
#43 Posted: 02:39:19 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
"Right," I nodded. "Right..." I didn't want to think that we were trapped on this strange, uncharted island, but it was irrefutable. Just to be on the safe side... I shook the thought that we would never see civilization again the best I could, but it was hard for a grim thought like that. By all means, we didn't have much of a chance here. I'd say we had nothing but the clothes on our backs, but we didn't even have that. We were at the mercy of the elements. But then again, the same was true for early humans. All the odds were against them, and yet they became the most successful species the Earth had ever seen! I was confident that if we worked together, we could overcome whatever trials this island had in store, and eventually make it back home, safe and sound.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, we had to focus on not dying. "So, first order of business, we need to find fresh water." The average human can only survive up to 72 hours without water, and I was pretty sure neither I nor Shada were any sort of demigods. "We should be able to find some if we head inland."

Mangana's surprise quickly melted away and anger took its place as worry weaved its way in. It was bad news for the island that humans had somehow found them. He growled; he absolutely despised Homo sapiens, and for good reason, his entire species was wiped out by them! And if there was one human, there would be more, and if there were more, it would only be a matter of time before his kind was driven to extinction again. Needless to say, the old thylacine wasn't about to take that sitting down. Mangana quickly reared onto his hind legs and pushed his front against the trunk of the tree for support. He uttered an undulating, territorial cry up at Tyra as an early warning: this marsupial wasn't going down without a fight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:49 08/11/2015 by Skyhunter
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#44 Posted: 20:22:15 14/11/2015
Mind if i join? I need a little bit to chose an animal.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#45 Posted: 20:35:40 14/11/2015 | Topic Creator
[Sure thing!]
---
#46 Posted: 21:02:50 14/11/2015
Here he is.

Character Sheet:
Name: Rexus
Appearance: a young trex like dino with gigantonouruse(darn my spelling) arms
Personality: kind and thoughtful but can have a dangerous temper (since no one else has done a dinosour yet i'm going to have him believe that he is the last of the dinosours)
Species: t-rex giganoto hybred
Skills: we'll see.

Time for the rex to rumble(ok that was a terrible one liner even for me)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#47 Posted: 23:51:03 14/11/2015
Sure, Kari didn't like to stare, but these were new guys. They were of a species that she had never seen before. Maybe they looked a bit like some of the other guys, but that was something different. These made sounds that Kari had never heard before, and they seemed to walk on two legs with no good reason to. Even the dinosaurs couldn't even try walking on four legs, so they didn't count. But Kari was sure these creatures could walk perfectly fine on four legs. How did they stay balanced?
---
#48 Posted: 22:59:06 15/11/2015 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Shade.]
---
#49 Posted: 23:10:04 15/11/2015
Ooc: ok now what's the area that everyone is in like so that way i can give him a proper entrance?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#50 Posted: 02:28:39 16/11/2015 | Topic Creator
[Well, we're kind of scattered at the moment, but Evan and Shada will likely be headed to a lake soon. That could be a good place to start.]
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me