Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Guardians [CLOSED]
LimeLight Green Sparx Gems: 403
#1 Posted: 21:29:50 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Story: You have stopped Kaos and defeated the darknesss... but one threat you overlooked... Up from the land beneath, The great void comes one who will destroy everything in skylands
unless you can stop him... He Looks different then when you last saw him , the dark power has made him strong. But you will recognize his name Malefor. He has awakened a dark power, a Ravager from the void who feeds on the energy flowing throughout skylands: Rakthalion. With skylands on the brink of collapse and all the other skylanders defeated Portal Master Eon used and ancient artifact called the Amulet of elements. Using this fabled Talisman he called forth the many skylanders that had been lost fighting evil and defending skylands :The Guardians. But in doing this he changed them and made them more powerful with the ability to shift through a number of dimensions. With their powerful new ability The Guardians led by Spyro, Cynder and Hex set off to defeat this rising darkness and save skylands!

When the skylanders were lost that they were defeated
and hurled towards earth with no way to return.
But the Amulet of elements allowed them to return to skylands.
The Amulet had interesting effects mainly that a the guardians
gained a peculiar power, the ability to shift dimensions .
But before Eon could call the skylanders to his aid
Rakthalion took the Amulet split it into several pieces
and hurled it into the stars. The pieces found their
way to earth and you have found them Portal Master
Use it to send them back and save skylands from total
destruction.

Guardians Logo

[User Posted Image]

Roster:
AIR: Tempest, Spyclone, Supersonic Sonic Boom, Daring Disc Fling Kong
WATER: Tide Runner,Frostbite, Snowstorm Slam Bam, Fish Fencer Riptide
EARTH: Dreadrock, Landslide Rocky Roll, Tectonic Bash
LIFE: Flora,Shrub Shriekers, Jungle Rumble Bumble Blast, Fruit Shooter Food Fight
TECH: Circuit Breaker, Brain Surge, Gold Crush Trigger Happy
UNDEAD: Skull Slammer Hex, Shadow Smash Cynder Grave Digger, Tomb Bone
FIRE: Scorch, Inferno Eruptor, Road Hog Fryno, Firefly
MAGIC: Ibex Charger Spyro , Orbital Star Stike, Rune Zone, Spell Bound
LIGHT: Shining Spotlight, Spectrum, Smashlight, Daybreak
DARK:Blindside, Eclipse, Shade Slasher Blackout

More Guardians to come...

All reposes are remastered...

STARTER PACK INCLUDES: Ibex Charger Spyro, Scorch, Rift Portal, Skylanders Guardians Game

Other Packs: Single, Triple, Rift and Origin

Story Levels:

HUB: Rift Gateway

Level 1:The Darkness Awakens (chapters 1-5)

Level 2: Eternal Archives (chapters 6-10)

Level 3: soon to come...

Level 4:

Level 5:

Level 6:

Copyright: LimeLight Gaming 2015

Update 1#: You can shift into a number of different dimensions one for each element and the ruined dimension which is a version of skylands where everything has been destroyed and powerful enemies lurk there, each elemental dimension has different qualities Tech and Light have more treasure and Ruined, Undead and Fire have more challenging enemies.
You only have use the Ruined dimension to complete the game, the other dimensions have stones that unlock them they can be plugged into the rift portal, they are sold separately
You defeat Malefor about halfway through the game and Rakthon is the final boss. Also Each Stone unlocks a new level. Throughtout the game you might see treasure chest floating in midair a ways of the level you will have to shift dimensions to get to it some dimensions might not have a way to get to it but others might. The Tech Dimension has more puzzles in it and Fire has more enemies. You can't stay in the dimensions forever eventually you will be warped back into normal skylands and the Dimension rift will enter cool down.Each guardian will get a special attack and bonus if they are in the dimension that corresponds to their element.

Update 2#: Online mode, Battle Mode and a new Rift mode are confirmed. Rift mode contains an endless level with checkpoints where you continually have to shift dimensions to survive and get thorugh the level (sometimes you can be in multiple dimensions at once) to get XP, Coins, and Riftorbs to strengthen your Dimension rifts (such as time in dimension, cool down and attacks for your guardian, if you level the guardian up enough with rift chips you can take powers from one dimension and breifly use them in another).
Online mode has racing mode where you can shift dimensions to get boosts and the lay out is different, also has PvP, Free-for-all and team battles, CTF, Hide and Sleek, Skytones Paradox and Rumble Mode (endless waves of enemies). Battle mode has dimensions shifting.

Update 2.5#: Skystones Paradox and Hide and Sleek rules: Skytones Paradox is played like this, All skylanders and villains are skystones and their attack, defense and agility (dodging) are detremined by their stats, vehicles and magic items are booster skystones that have effects in the game just like in real life (vehicles can use their attacks in conjuntion with the skylander/villain). You can also uses Rift Stones where you can shift dimesions and gain bonuses, if you have 2 of the same stones in play it creates a paradox (unless you are in the dimension that corresponds to the card element) and the duplicated cards are eliminated and everyones fighter and the current dimension shuffles around (it does that automatically to). another a paradox happens is if a card is of the opposite element of the dimension in play appears (their are normal and ruined dimension skystones normal includes, sheep mabu and various creatures around skylands and ruined includes malefor,Rakthon, Wack-o Lantern and various enemies that are dark and appear in the ruined dimension) or a paradox skytones appears in one of the players hands (paradox stones appear randomly into players decks). You win the game when, your opponent runs out of skystones, you reduce their health to or if a certain number of paradoxes happen during the game you lose (in story mode) or everyone loses (in online mode). Hide and sleek is played like this, the players are divided into 2 teams, seekers and hiders, the hiders have to set traps , steal items or get to the end of the course (depending on which level it is) and not get caught by the seekers. If one of the hiders get caught in a spotlight or in someway sets off an alarm all of the seekers are alerted to the presence of the hider. If a seeker defeats and catches the hider they can bring them to the jail, other hiders must try and rescue their comrade before he is put in jail and eliminated from the game. One seeker can only carry one hider at a time.

Update 3#: Some new characters, Shrub Shriekers, Spectrum, Smashlight, Frostbite, Slamdraft, Blindside, Brain Surge, Fire Fly, Spellbound and some new reposes Shining Spotlight, Shade Slasher Blackout, Fruit Shooter Food Fight, Road Hog Fryno, Orbital Star Strike, Tectonic Bash, Fish Fencer Riptide and Daring Disc Fling Kong.

Update 4#: Origin Gems confirmed, Explore skylanders history in story origin levels not just for the guardians but all skylanders, buy them in origin packs which include the origin gem (looks like a soul gem) and the corresponding character.

Update 4.5#: Nothing that exciting but dimensional gates will replace elemental gates in the game. You have to be in the same dimension as the gate displays then it will unlock and you can go through to a special area where you can only switch between the normal and the dimension marked on the gate.
---
Skylanders is SuperCharged!
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
Edited 28 times - Last edited at 18:18:59 30/08/2015 by LimeLight
TheLoneWolf Green Sparx Gems: 231
#2 Posted: 21:39:52 19/08/2015
I like the game idea but you should think of a better power for the Guardians

My suggestion would be to have them be able to shift between realms like in the dark light crypt
---
Sun Runner= Best Vehicle in SSC
Get Ready to Race, Rumble and Roll!
PixelGamer Green Sparx Gems: 237
#3 Posted: 23:28:50 19/08/2015
I agree with TheLoneWolf

Shifting dimesions with a few twists

Maybe you could shift to a dimension where the villain has set up his empire

maybe you could even shift through a couple dimensions and there could be challenges where you have to shift dimensions to get treasure

Shadow Realm, Dark realm, Battle Realm, Power realm

and you could have different items that unlock the different dimensions
---
From one generation to the next, Gamers unite!
OnionKing Green Sparx Gems: 358
#4 Posted: 23:54:13 22/08/2015
This looks... Amazing!

When is the release date
---
Merry Christmas!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
shortcut cooly Green Sparx Gems: 347
#5 Posted: 14:02:50 23/08/2015
To much power
#6 Posted: 19:04:49 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
What do you mean
That its to mature
That the power is overpowered
---
Here`s my game
Skylanders Guardians is coming... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121735
Mine89123 Green Sparx Gems: 103
#7 Posted: 19:45:49 23/08/2015
I Will Follow This It's Amazing
smilie
---
Check Out Skylanders Recore
[http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121307]
#8 Posted: 21:28:16 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Since I have already updated this idea 4 times I am going to post them here...

Update 1#: You can shift into a number of different dimensions one for each element and the ruined dimension which is a version of skylands where everything has been destroyed and powerful enemies lurk there, each elemental dimension has different qualities Tech and Light have more treasure and Ruined, Undead and Fire have more challenging enemies.
You only have use the Ruined dimension to complete the game, the other dimensions have stones that unlock them they can be plugged into the rift portal, they are sold separately
You defeat Malefor about halfway through the game and Rakthon is the final boss. Also Each Stone unlocks a new level. Throughtout the game you might see treasure chest floating in midair a ways of the level you will have to shift dimensions to get to it some dimensions might not have a way to get to it but others might. The Tech Dimension has more puzzles in it and Fire has more enemies. You can't stay in the dimensions forever eventually you will be warped back into normal skylands and the Dimension rift will enter cool down.Each guardian will get a special attack and bonus if they are in the dimension that corresponds to their element.

Update 2#: Online mode, Battle Mode and a new Rift mode are confirmed. Rift mode contains an endless level with checkpoints where you continually have to shift dimensions to survive and get thorugh the level (sometimes you can be in multiple dimensions at once) to get XP, Coins, and Riftorbs to strengthen your Dimension rifts (such as time in dimension, cool down and attacks for your guardian, if you level the guardian up enough with rift chips you can take powers from one dimension and breifly use them in another).
Online mode has racing mode where you can shift dimensions to get boosts and the lay out is different, also has PvP, Free-for-all and team battles, CTF, Hide and Sleek, Skytones Paradox and Rumble Mode (endless waves of enemies). Battle mode has dimensions shifting.

Update 2.5#: Skystones Paradox and Hide and Sleek rules: Skytones Paradox is played like this, All skylanders and villains are skystones and their attack, defense and agility (dodging) are detremined by their stats, vehicles and magic items are booster skystones that have effects in the game just like in real life (vehicles can use their attacks in conjuntion with the skylander/villain). You can also uses Rift Stones where you can shift dimesions and gain bonuses, if you have 2 of the same stones in play it creates a paradox (unless you are in the dimension that corresponds to the card element) and the duplicated cards are eliminated and everyones fighter and the current dimension shuffles around (it does that automatically to). another a paradox happens is if a card is of the opposite element of the dimension in play appears (their are normal and ruined dimension skystones normal includes, sheep mabu and various creatures around skylands and ruined includes malefor,Rakthon, Wack-o Lantern and various enemies that are dark and appear in the ruined dimension) or a paradox skytones appears in one of the players hands (paradox stones appear randomly into players decks). You win the game when, your opponent runs out of skystones, you reduce their health to or if a certain number of paradoxes happen during the game you lose (in story mode) or everyone loses (in online mode). Hide and sleek is played like this, the players are divided into 2 teams, seekers and hiders, the hiders have to set traps , steal items or get to the end of the course (depending on which level it is) and not get caught by the seekers. If one of the hiders get caught in a spotlight or in someway sets off an alarm all of the seekers are alerted to the presence of the hider. If a seeker defeats and catches the hider they can bring them to the jail, other hiders must try and rescue their comrade before he is put in jail and eliminated from the game. One seeker can only carry one hider at a time.

Update 3#: Some new characters, Shrub Shriekers, Spectrum, Smashlight, Frostbite, Blindside, Brain Surge, Fire Fly, Spellbound and some new reposes Shining Spotlight, Shade Slasher Blackout, Fruit Shooter Food Fight, Road Hog Fryno, Orbital Star Strike, Tectonic Bash, Fish Fencer Riptide and Daring Disc Fling Kong.

Update 4#: Origin Gems confirmed, Explore skylanders history in story origin levels not just for the guardians but all skylanders, buy them in origin packs which include the origin gem (looks like a soul gem) and the corresponding character.

Update 4.5#: Nothing that exciting but dimensional gates will replace elemental gates in the game. You have to be in the same dimension as the gate displays then it will unlock and you can go through to a special area where you can only switch between the normal and the dimension marked on the gate.
---
Here`s my game
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:32 27/08/2015 by LimeLight
#9 Posted: 21:29:01 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Also 3 new characters Eclipse, Daybreak and Spyclone are introduced

Guardians Logo announced!

[User Posted Image]

There are 10 elements on the logo
---
Here`s my game
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:09:01 28/08/2015 by LimeLight
DoctorWho Green Sparx Gems: 197
#10 Posted: 14:24:46 28/08/2015
Great character and amazing idea!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11 Posted: 19:00:10 30/08/2015
Are you getting the update thing from my game?
And releasing them slowly?
ARE YOU GETTING STUFF FROM MY GAME? smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#12 Posted: 01:28:36 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Luminous35 I am not copying orusing anything from your game. I happen to like it a lot, also keep in mind that updating the game everynow and then is not just subject to your game but almost every fan made game in the fandom forum is updated occasionally.
---
Here`s my game
#13 Posted: 01:31:31 01/09/2015
Lol I know. smilie

Do you mind making me a logo for Skylanders Warlords if you have time?
---
#14 Posted: 01:35:48 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok
I will see if I can make you a logo tomorrow.
Again I like your game a lot it has a lot of potential.

EDIT 1: What color would you like the Warlord text on your logo to be?
---
Here`s my game
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:06 01/09/2015 by LimeLight
#15 Posted: 01:45:47 01/09/2015
1. Thanks! I'm working hard on it.

Not to copy or anything but can it be purple? The bases are purple

Or maybe it should be yellow..

Yellow.
---
#16 Posted: 01:53:08 01/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Ok
I will work on it tomorrow.
---
Here`s my game
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me