Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Deeper Thoughts on Users V4 [CLOSED]
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#401 Posted: 18:29:11 02/02/2016
Aw! That's so sweet, JCW.

We've known each other for years, and I'm glad we're friends. You're such a good, kind, and responsible person.
You're a great mod, and you've always done your job to the best of your ability. Keep it up!

Thanks for being such a good sport and putting up with all my jokes and ridiculousness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:33 02/02/2016 by Kitty
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#402 Posted: 01:02:20 03/02/2016
Sess we've been friends for a long time you're one of my closest friends here on the forum. You're really patient with me and for that I say thank you.

You can be rather funny at times but you can be quite serious when you need to be. I feel as tho some users will start arguments with you because they don't like your opinions then they try to make others think you're a bad guy and to me that's wrong because I don't see a bad guy, I see a guy that is quite intelligent and knows what they're talking about.

I can come to you if I'm troubled and you do help me through some rough times, you cheer me up when I'm sad or depressed. You never turn me away and you do find the time when I really need a friend I can talk with.

Thank you for being here and thank you for being you, you're a true friend indeed.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#403 Posted: 02:42:41 03/02/2016
Aight, so, you're a very great user. Although I've seen your angry/annoyed side, which sparks up rather easily apparently, you're still one of the nicest users on the forum. I've seen you incredibly serious and angry, but also very innocent and childish (in a good way,) which is always fun to see. I think I've spoken to you once before, but you're (usually) a very calm, kind, amazing addition to the forums. smilie
---
now its time to get funky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:17 03/02/2016 by xXBeavcoonXx
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#404 Posted: 09:26:43 03/02/2016
From what i've seen of you i think we would get on really well.

You have a very quick sense of humor which is always handy in a place like S&N.
---
^ You all know it's true
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#405 Posted: 00:37:53 24/03/2016
Greeble!, I miss you and I love you. It saddens me quite a bit that you'll sometimes disappear, then return. I hope you start posting again soon and talking with me again. I always enjoy you and feel as if I'm Bobo Bear to your Yogi Bear.

Or at least a good friend haha.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#406 Posted: 06:06:01 24/03/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Greeble!, I miss you and I love you. It saddens me quite a bit that you'll sometimes disappear, then return. I hope you start posting again soon and talking with me again. I always enjoy you and feel as if I'm Bobo Bear to your Yogi Bear.

Or at least a good friend haha.

You've been a very good friend to me, as well as everyone else I've spoken to here. Then again, I value all of my friends (both online and IRL) in an equal manner. You're all like family to me. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#407 Posted: 01:05:48 03/04/2016
You're free spirited and you have a kind heart, you're a child at heart but you're also very mature, your love of cartoons is really cool and I respect that a lot because I'm also a huge nerd for cartoons despite being 20 years old. You're never negative, something a lot of users here should learn from you
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#408 Posted: 01:15:00 03/04/2016
I gave you a stupid comment on the thoughts on users and I'm gonna give a much better one now.

You are legitimately cool and very kind. Granted your emotional issues have been a problem in the past, I still see you as a good person. You show kindess to everyone and it always makes me feel good inside. You are very proud to be a lesbian and that's ALWAYS a good thing. We should talk more, as we both love Kicks and I'm sure we have other things in common. I talk to G2nt a lot and we get along very well and I'm sure you and I could be the same. Maybe I can be your emotional support and help you with your emotions?

I hope we can talk soon!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:20:07 03/04/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#409 Posted: 02:32:04 03/04/2016
So it seems that you're a theatre nerd like me. That's awesome! I get you confused with some other users with "Hot dog" in their name sometimes. You seem like a chill guy and an insightful yet casual type of user who makes the forums a cheerier place.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#410 Posted: 03:01:48 03/04/2016
You must've left for a while because I was wondering where you were. Now that you're back, welcome! You've always reminded me a bit of Metallo, actually. Probably because of the maturity. However I do recall you bringing up multiple controversial topics, also similar to Metallo. However I do respect how calmly and maturely you were able to defend yourself.

Despite what others may think of you, you've always seemed alright to me.

Also remember when CommanderGame tried to make your friend a meme?
---
now its time to get funky
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#411 Posted: 01:45:49 05/04/2016
Beavcoon, I remember when you first came to the forum. You've changed a lot since then and that's very good to see. I don't see you post as much nowadays but when I do you seem to have something funny to say. Never talked to you directly but I enjoy seeing you on here, and yeah you seem pretty chill. also nice sea cucumber avatar.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#412 Posted: 04:06:33 02/05/2016
Imma be honest, I don't exactly remember who you are? Apparently you were in the first season of Survivor, but my memory isn't great. The posts I see currently from you are ok, like some others you don't seem to try to/get into fights or drama. Maybe it happened once? Again, my memory isn't great. Don't know you well enough to do a proper Deeper Thought, and i'm sorry for that. You seem cool though.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#413 Posted: 22:16:46 12/05/2016
BUMP

dragoncamo idk when we started talking and we don't talk much but the random times we pop up to each other always make me laugh-screaming nonsense about the hunger games, spamming each other's GB's with melanie martinez lyrics, all that jazz makes my day. you're a really awesome person and i hate to read in the PT thread that you feel insecure in yourself, m8 come to england we can paint the town in blue
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#414 Posted: 22:26:00 12/05/2016
jagged we didnt really talk but you seem cool. we have in common. hope to speak to you more soon.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:20 12/05/2016 by PopFizzMagic
#415 Posted: 22:30:02 12/05/2016
PopFizz, not to be rude, but that's really not a deep analysis. This topic is meant for users to go much more in depth about others, otherwise you can use Thoughts on Users!

Jagged may of been hoping for a much more elaborate response.

edit: you can skip me lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:29 12/05/2016 by Kitty
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#416 Posted: 22:35:50 12/05/2016
Well I'll do Jaggedstar then

So, I'm like the middle ground cuz I both know about you but also don't. You are one of those users who i've always known (I remember your ripto's rage avatar) and I know we've talked a few times and while I don't remember what we talked about I remember that my impression of you was that you were really kind and had a really awesome sense of humor and were one of the more laid back users, but not so laid back that you're a dick
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:46:04 12/05/2016 by Lunarz
#417 Posted: 22:39:26 12/05/2016
jagged we didnt really talk but you seem like a very nice and intersting user that has much in common with me and really matches my identity. you seem very very cool and have been around a while so the DS people can be entertained by you. you are very friendly and always help anyone out and the forum wont look the same without you and that i say without really chatting with you. i will be happy to know more about you and your life. keep being incredibly nice and the good and active user you are. we will make the most of you. hope to speak to you more soon.

are you satisfied kitty?
ninjad
lunarz is a user i got to know. he is really humourus and noticable. he is an important factor in the forum and seems very interesting. like any s&n'er he slightly jokes too much but that is totally fine as to he is really nice and i would like to get to know and pal him better as to him being very noticable and unmissable.
---
PIKA
PIKA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:52 12/05/2016 by PopFizzMagic
#418 Posted: 22:49:32 12/05/2016
[User Posted Image]

very satisfied, yes

skip again
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#419 Posted: 22:56:25 12/05/2016
Popfizzmagic
You seem nice enough, but you also act young. Mainly, it's how you type. Which consists of a lot of run on sentences, with little punctuation. I don't really know a lot about you other than you live in Israel. I would like to know about culture there, and how different it is from American culture. I would like to talk to you more, later, perhaps.

Sorry if this is too harsh, just trying to figure out how to formulate my thoughts better.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#420 Posted: 23:14:52 12/05/2016
paris, its okay, you seem like an epic hunter with loves to what i love and much similarities to me. even though you are older the me. throgh the power of DS you may learn about how ****ty its here in israel. you are an epic cool user with many friends.
---
PIKA
PIKA
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#421 Posted: 23:39:38 12/05/2016
Hey Arad. You're a really cool guy and it's unique to meet someone from all the way over in Israel (I'm American). Your grammar is better than mine was at that age, and you're more mature than most users here. I haven't seen you here often until today but I hope that changes, you seem like a good kid and I'm glad you're here :)
#422 Posted: 14:34:29 23/06/2016
This is directed towards AES (SF8's new account)

You really rock dude, you really do. You're so nice and kind. You there for anyone who needs help, even when you need help yourself. I'm really glad we're friends and that we're talking. I really cherish you and hope we continue to be friends for a long time. You are the best!
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#423 Posted: 15:24:57 23/06/2016
Hello, my fellow Kid Icarus fan! In my opinion, you've gained quite a reputation for yourself lately, and that's a good thing. :3 I'd say you've become pretty popular here in S&N. A lot of people seem to consider you their friend, and you care about a lot of people here. Not to mention, you're quite friendly and eager to chat with others. I seem to get a rather excitable and happy tone from your posts, which is pretty cool since I don't get quite a vibe like that from many other people here. Keep being you!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:52 11/07/2016 by ShadowMewX
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#424 Posted: 03:12:55 11/07/2016
Dude... Seriously? If you wanted to bump the thread... BUMP IT! Don't confuse everybody editing weeks old posts.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#425 Posted: 11:33:46 11/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Dude... Seriously? If you wanted to bump the thread... BUMP IT! Don't confuse everybody editing weeks old posts.

Lmao so she can't edit a post a few weeks later? She obviously didn't want to bump it, or else she would've bumped it.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#426 Posted: 12:56:05 11/07/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

Lmao so she can't edit a post a few weeks later? She obviously didn't want to bump it, or else she would've bumped it.

Yes, but it is very inconvenient when it's a new post that shows up several pages later.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#427 Posted: 14:40:36 11/07/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf

Yes, but it is very inconvenient when it's a new post that shows up several pages later.

You an change edit priority.
#428 Posted: 21:41:28 12/07/2016
sP you are the funniest person in this forum. You can crack a joke on just about anything and it can get annoying but i do not think anybody can possibly hate you. you are a very nice peron in general and deep down i know you mean no harm
---
PIKA
PIKA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:28:03 13/07/2016 by PopFizzMagic
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me