Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Last Sunrise [Private] [CLOSED]
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#1 Posted: 08:07:52 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
As the sunset on the 16th of July 2016 the world cried out.

Everything seemed to happen all at once that night, the San Andreas fault; destroying half of america, the Volcanic belt; spilling lava and death across the world, tsunamis', tornadoes and finally the most destruction done, nuclear explosions simultaneously happened everywhere effecting everyone and anything. So much damage and fright occurred across the world. It was as if the world took out its anger on everyone.

As the dust cleared everyone realized the sun had yet to rise, anywhere, only the moon sat completely still in the sky. Hardly Anyone or anything survived, and a silence fell upon the world.

Ten thousand years into the future the world had finally began to heal and new creatures had evolved and took on form in this world. Magic had appeared a thousand years prior and became popular for healing and many other things. At this point no one remembered the world before, but those still full human passed down stories of its technology that became thought of as ancient magic.

Deep forest areas cover almost everything, ancient forest spirits call Kobai roam, watching.
Those villages that exist and thrive have arrays of different species; Kobalts, dragon bird like people, Lupvanis, wolf like humanoids, Avianus, humans with angelic wings, Cordus, humanoids with horns or different types of antlers, but the rarest are humans.

The Avianus took to the sky at one point making a floating kingdom with magic and old world magic they discovered. They believed they were better then any other creature and should never be looked down upon. They began to implement rules and cultural practices along with manners to the world. Also Avianus have a third eye they hide under there masks believing other creatures arent good enough to look upon them.

The Lupvanis stayed to the mountain regions they enjoyed the crisp air and beautiful view. They retained a lot of animal qualities and hunted primitively, they prayed to the moon goddess for life and good hunt. They believe in using everything they kill from other creatures and also enjoy fishing.

The Kobalts could camouflage and enjoyed living anywhere and everywhere. They adapted quickly and learned fast. They could fit in with any culture and enjoyed it all. They are easy going and dont believe in any god or goddess but rely solely on fate.

The Cordus took the forest being swift and relaxed in that environment. They live completely on fruit. They prey to the forest spirits to watch over them. Though they do not dare journey to the deep forests where the spirits reside. They say somewhere there is a place where you can travel to the other side.

The Humans have taken to the dust of the desert region. They enjoyed the open land and built urban steampunk cities out of anything they could find. Humans tend to cling more then anyone to the old world magic and desperately try and learn how to use it. They believe one day heros will come to save them from the death and disease before all of them die out.

[User Posted Image]

Some pieces of the old world even lingered behind in more deadly areas of the world....

Now things are changing strange evils' rising from the ashes and in the depth of darkness. Demons called Dijinki aim to take over saying they were meant to rule over everything and everyone. Yet now the Avianus believe they are the the greater species and belong in charge and have challenged the Dijinki to war.
Out of this hatred and war horrible creatures are arising, forest spirits are going missing and fear lies over the land like a dense fog.

Both sides evil and cruel, yet the legend arises of young warriors who will save the land from its possible udder destruction and the possible over rule of either of these two creatures.

References:

Avianus http://img01.deviantart.net/5b...vsy-d53u2dq.jpg
Dijinki https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...2dc&oe=5611A4BB
Lupvanis https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...a71&oe=561F672C
Kobalts https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...8de&oe=5620BE74
Cordus https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...f22&oe=5625DBD8
Forest Spirit https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...800&oe=562170A5
Creatures appearing https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...694&oe=5610F5EE
Humans http://pre12.deviantart.net/6e...ejj-d4nt68n.jpg

Races
Human
Cordus
Lupvanis
Avianus
Dijinki
Kobalt
Forest Spirit

Characters
Name:
Height:
Physic/appearance:
Power(s)/abilities:
Weapon(s):
Fear: (I feel like this can add an interesting aspect to the story)
Dream: (I feel like this can add an interesting aspect to the story)
Backstory:
Other:

Rules
No God Moding
No Controlling other characters
Any romance and gore keep pg (I leave in romance cause it can add to story and make things interesting)
Lets not murder each other's characters
Everyone here is a gm and has a say in what happens (I trust you guys, your cool)
Also if its cool with everyone no one liners, at least two.

Players:
Wolfgang
LegendofZelda
Somnium

So what do you guys think?? I was gonna go simple and then i have no idea what happened... lol
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:09 08/07/2015 by Somnium
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 16:47:52 07/07/2015
Character sheets:
LegendofZelda: Dalila, Donovan, Ultio, Zilla
Somnium: Character
Wolfgang: See below.

Just thought I'd make the second post good for keeping track of characters (and I might even change it into a quick reference for them)

Name: Flint L. Fiercegaze
Race: Lupvani
Height: 7'6"
Physic/appearance: A large, grizzled Lupvani, with a grey fur coat, and tan undercoat. Extremely muscular for his kind, from working at a forge.
Power(s)/abilities: Able to manipulate fire and metals, resistant to heat and burns. [still deciding if I should add any more]
Weapon(s): Has forged plenty of creative weapons, both traditional from old Human writings, to creations of his own design.
Fear: Giving into the beast within him, and losing his 'humanity'.
Dream: Learning all there is to know about Old World Magic, and bringing about an era where it is commonplace again.
Backstory: Little is known of Flint's past, as he doesn't oft talk about it, but he has always been fascinated by the old world's magic, lore, everything about it. He currently works at creating metal works that evoke memories of the past, forming them both with his hammer and forge, and his own hands.
Other:

Name: Balinor "Thorn" Hazelglow
Race: Half-Lupvani, half-Cordus
Height: 7'6"
Physic/appearance: Much like a brown-furred Lupvani, large antlers jutting from his forehead, and digitigrade feetpaws.
Power(s)/abilities: Druidic abilities [still deciding exactly which ones to go with]
Weapon(s): Wields a halberd adorned with tribal charms and symbols, also carries a longbow and arrows.
Fear: Being held back and caged by the re-emergent societies that are starting to form.
Dream: Living out his life in the wilderness, and seeing its restoration through.
Backstory:
Other:

Name: Orohu Kepeskoth
Race: Kobalt
Height: 6'3"
Physic/appearance: Black-scaled, with very little skin visible in his 'human' form, and a more draconic visage, as well.
Power(s)/abilities: Electricity/storm manipulation
Weapon(s): Wields a craghammer that he can channel his storm magic through.
Fear:
Dream:
Backstory:
Other:

Name:
Race: ???
Height: 7'7" (varies)
Physic/appearance:
Power(s)/abilities: Shapeshifting (limited to animalistic parts), Power mimicry (Can 'copy' the powers of others shortly after he sees them in use, although he needs to 'learn' the ability to retain use of it)
Weapon(s): All manners of natural weapons.
Fear: Leaving everyone behind and being forced to move forward on his own.
Dream: Feeling as though he's wholeheartedly accepted by others.
Backstory: Once a scavenger that was focused on stealing old world tech, he'd stumbled into an old laboratory filled with mutative gene-altering serums. After an entire shelf of them collapsed on him, leaving him covered in glass cuts as well as the serums, his form started to rapidly shift, as his entire genetic code was altered in one painful burst. While he doesn't quite remember much about his past life, he's determined to fit back into society as best as he can.
Other: Needs a bit of time to 'run wild' every once and a while, to ease the stress on his civilized mind.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 18:15:03 10/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#3 Posted: 20:48:54 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Awesome :3 Do you guys like it? like what do you think?? Anything you guys wanna change add or remove??
---
Dreamy days are gone~
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#4 Posted: 00:32:05 08/07/2015
Very nice, Somnium, I knew I could expect an awesome private rp from you.

Name: Dalila
Race: Cordus
Height: 4'8"
Physic/appearance: Female with a slightly wide frame. Her skin has taken on a slight gravely hue, black freckles scattered along her skin. Her eyes are a light blue-grey and she has waist length auburn hair. Her dark colored horns seem jagged, some tips broken off. She wears a curious bit of red ribbon near the tip of her tail(which she is obsessively fond of, mind you). She often wears a long, rust orange shawl over her common looking close, made up of dark green knee-length shorts and frayed white tank top. She doesn't like the idea of "shoes", as it makes her unable to wiggle her toes.
Powers/abilities: Healing-based from birth, she often helps any being recover from small scratches to broken bones. She also needed it due to her own clumsiness. Let's just say she's pretty good at fixing almost anything fleshy.
Weapons: "Oh dear, why would I need those?" Sharp things often scare her, even her own tail(which is probably the only weapon she potentially has on her.)
Fear: Having to actually fight another being. She is utterly useless in combat.
Dream: Being able to fly. She always stares longingly at the sky.(Usually why she falls all the time)
Backstory: Dalila had been a very adventurous girl ass soon as she could walk, often straying away from her parents and trying to catch the small animals that inhabited the forest. She would also climb trees so she could 'touch the clouds', or 'hug the sun'. It was climbing a tree, at the age of 9, that she; fell from a branch for the first time, got the life scared out of her for the first time, got her first injury, and learned that she could heal with her bare hands. That was a very eventful day for a 9 year old. She loved to use her power, not only to help others, but because it "Gave her hands a funny, tingly feeling". There was one though, that she couldn't heal. Her father. He caught a serious illness while travelling home from a far-away village, and slowly died. Dalila tried as hard as she could every day to heal her father, watching him slowly lose hold of his mortality. The last day she ever spoke to her father, he held her hand, wrapped his red silk hair ribbon around her wrist, and told her, "Thank you for keeping me alive this long." From then on, she devoted herself to healing the sick and wounded, practicing on any injured thing she could find, until she had become a sought out healer in her village and the ones surrounding.
Other: She has a deep infatuation with humans, constantly poking, prodding and examining them whenever she is given the chance.

Name: Donovan(simply Don will do)
Race: Human
Height: 5'9"
Physic/appearance: Male, very scrawny at first glance, yet has lean, reliable muscle strength. Dark, sun-stained skin from constant exploration of the desert. Magic-induced, light blue tattoos litter his upper body, most of symbols and renditions of the ancient past. He has sharp, pastel green eyes hidden behind corrective lenses, and short messy hair that matches the sandy dunes of his home. His attire is shares a theme of brown, making him look like a drifting log among the sands. Comprised of a thin fabric muscle shirt and long pants, said to be a material called "Denim". Heavy boots cover his feet and several equipment belts lie over his torso for holding loot he finds on his travels. Two long red scarves cover his head and face during travel.
Powers/abilities: Can draw glowing runes, both temporary and permanent, on basically any surface with his fingertips. Is still learning the extent of what he can do, but when certain runes are drawn, he can make stuff happen. The more complex it is, the stronger the spell, yet he isn't very good at details yet.
Weapons: Three self-modified, nuclear cell handguns that can be combined in a variety of ways to create different sidearms for different combat scenarios. Power cell can be altered to create different caliber projectiles.
Fear: Being the cause of someone's misfortune. Crowded spaces.
Dream: One day finding a way to sustain human life, either with Ancient Magic or Modern, so that humanity may thrive.
Backstory: Humans have never been well off, what Don observed at least. He had always seen that his kind scraped by with the items they found buried in the wasteland desert. He wanted more as a child, not only for himself, but for everyone he grew up around. He set off adventuring the vast sands from a young age, and being an orphan helped, because no one would miss you if you bit it out there. Don became a quick learner as he dug up artifacts from the past, crafting them into neat little things that he sold back in the market of the human's main city. During one dig, he fell into a sand trap that led to a giant hollow chamber deep underground. Ancient magic that had been preserved for ages surrounded him, and he spent weeks in the chamber. The largest object in there still seemed to work(with some tlc) and it had the old language written out all over "Nuu-cul-er" was the best he could sound it out as he pieced it together, adding its concept to the things he gathered and created. That place became his home and base, and he often disappears for weeks just to tinker.
Other: His rune drawing abilities have been with him ever since he could remember. He cannot explain them, and anyone in the city he has asked has just shrugged at it.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 22:37:36 08/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#5 Posted: 01:19:10 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Dijinki are demons and yes they are shunned. No they dont have to all be fighting, we need heros from every race :3
Also height is based on stupido america and also i used them from one particular artist on DA I'm obsessed with now <3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#6 Posted: 04:21:09 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Glaciea
Race: Human
Height: 5"2
Physic/appearance: https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbc...7cb&oe=561847E0
Power(s)/abilities: She has a high dexterity and can build almost anything.
Weapon(s): Twin Blade Guns she crafted. https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic...YtwgRKdBPM7Q4B3
Fear: She fears thunderstorms, and will hide like a small child during them and sometmes cry if she knows no one will see it.
Dream: She dreams to go see the Avanius old world magic floating kingdom.
Backstory:
Other: She created a sports bike out of old world technology. https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic...ekoApXbLieQvSrN

Name: Seiichin
Race: Forest Spirit
Height: 6"2
Physic/appearance: https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbc...800&oe=562170A5
Power(s)/abilities: teleporting(?) Walking through walks, speaking with spirits
Weapon(s): he uses magic, but normally avoids any sort of conflict, otherwise he kills and eats his enemies soul.
Fear: bright lights
Dream: unknown
Backstory: He seems to be an omnipresent specter, appearing and dissapearing whenever he pleases.
Other: He has "phantom" legs which begin to disappear upon taking a step.

Name: Atsunos
Race: Avainus
Height:
Physic/appearance: https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbc...012&oe=5619AADD
Power(s)/abilities: can fly, speak to birds and see far distances.
Weapon(s): He uses a bow and arrow and long sword in battle.
Fear: Being locked away.
Dream: He wants nothing but peace to continue in the land so he may be free to do as he pleases.
Backstory:
Other: Unlike other Avainus he doesn't wear a helmet or mask but shows his face, he doesn't believe he is above anyone. Doing this reveals he has a third eye. He prefers to walk places instead of flying and keeps his wings hidden under a fur cloak. He prefers to live in the mountains. He owns an odd owl creature as a companion.

Name: Ariel
Race: Dijink-Avanius Hybrid
Height: 5"6
Physic/appearance:Her third eye is covered by her hair, her eyes are a golden color. http://orig05.deviantart.net/6...nni-d5dvzx2.jpg
Power(s)/abilities: She has both the powers of a Dijinki and Avanius.
Weapon(s): She has a dual crossbows each from her parents. One made from crystals grown in the sky and the other from crystals from the other world.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net...concept_art.png
http://adolflachman.cz/content...-crossbow-s.jpg
Fear: Drowning.
Dream: Find somewhere she belongs.
Backstory: She was born from a Dijinki and Avanius wwho believed they could co-exist. When she was young her parents hid her away before being murdered by their own kinds for being together. She grew up alone in the deep forest. She was discovered not to long ago and imprisoned by the Avanius to be judged on trial for her parents actions, she is currently locked away.
Other: She has a hawk companion. She communicates with the spirits.

FINALLY DONE lol
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:06:50 10/07/2015 by Somnium
#7 Posted: 16:12:32 08/07/2015
How long to Cordus live, generally? Wolfgang? Somnium? I will accept guesses as answers.
---
#8 Posted: 19:43:47 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
lol uhm i pictured them like elves sort of, in my mind everyone lives longer than humans lol
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#9 Posted: 22:38:21 08/07/2015
I have to make 2 posts not, just to fit my damn character descriptions.

Name: Ultio
Race: Avianus
Height: 6'1"
Physic/appearance: Male with general dense and muscular frame. Has porcelain white skin with no blemishes other than a large scar running from his right shoulder down the length of his arm. Fierce golden eyes with short, wavy red hair. His right wing is completely torn from his body, except the joint at his shoulder, and his left wing has scattered spaces where feathers have been plucked. The joint where his right wing used to be has a curious silver band locked on it. His attire stays on the brighter side of the spectrum, very light colored shirts and solid-colored pants(usually red). There are many metallic clasps that scatter his clothing; pins jewels, a silver pauldron on his left shoulder and matching, shin high boots.
Powers/abilities: Strictly offensive fire magic. From a very young age he was trained to be a fire-wielding warrior. Now, however, he uses it as cheap parlor tricks to feel better than others. He's kinda lost his touch with fighting
Weapons: A powerful cobalt spear which can collapse to fit into his pouch and helps him channel his pyrokinesis further than with his bare hands. Barely shows it off though.
Fear: Being seen as a commoner.
Dream: One day removing the curse that took away his wing and abilities. (Even though he lost it due to his own selfish lust for power)
Backstory: Ultio was destined to be a warrior, so he thought, since he was trained to be such as soon as he was able to fly. Fighting was his craft, his only purpose, and in time he would help his kind rule over all of the lesser being below. He grew to be strong, and quickly gained rank. He quickly gained a very opinionated view of his peers, his own kind growing to hate his high-and-mighty attitude towards them. His overseer had enough when Ultio fought with his brethren and killed another by forbidden ritual, tearing his wing off and throwing him to the surface.
Other: He has developed a deep caring for the being he swore to be his enemy long ago, yet he will never admit that he cares for her as family.

Name: Zilla
Race: Dijinki
Height: 5'6"
Physic/appearance: Female with very fair complexion in humanoid form and thin frame. Her sclera are black as the void with bright purple iris', and she has medium length fire-like hair, moving and flickering at the slightest breeze. Her clothing is very covering and almost always black, topped off with a knee-length poncho decorated with faint blue runes and feathered tassels. Her claws(when visible) are very well trimmed and have sleek, metal-like plates protruding from the knuckles. Her alternate form is very similar to the standard specimen, although her teeth are smaller generally and she has no tusks or fangs.
Powers/abilities: Alternate form ability, although that is normal. She can also shift between material and shadow realms at will, use her shadow to connect to others as a psychic empath. Also has an immunity to fire-based magics, but not genuine fire itself
Weapons: She has her claws and her powers, that's all she really needs.
Fear: Being killed because of who she is. Having to kill someone. She is well equipped to do so, but she doesn't like it one bit.
Dream: One day being accepted in society as a person, not a beast.
Backstory: Zilla once ran with her fellow Dijinki, proud of who she was and the powers she had came from, feeling as though her kind was not doing any harm to the other beings of the world. She enjoyed the night spent with her brothers and sisters, lurking about and playing pranks on other, unsuspecting beings. She soon, however, learned of a small platoon that attacked a defenceless village of human beings, approved by the ones considered leader to her tribe. She was mortified, and swiftly left those who she grew with, now lusting blood and control. She found no solace in the cities of the surface, being shunned and attacked by almost anyone who roamed there. Attacked by everything, except a lone Avianus, his wing torn and his aura shattered. She felt a kind of similarity between them; both away from their tribe, both scarred by what their own kind have done. His was different some how, as if he felt guilt, but hated the feeling. He was rude at first, poking her with his spear, yet it was never harsh. Eventually he would let her sit near him, pretending not to acknowledge her, but "accidently" drop food near her or build a fire big enough for the both of them in the wilderness. She found it cute, and surprisingly kind for his race.
Other: She often tries to integrate into society and pretend to be of another race, just to feel wanted by another.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:06:38 08/07/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#10 Posted: 00:07:47 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
So whenever you guys are ready to start i am too!
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#11 Posted: 01:34:16 10/07/2015
I am readyyyy
---
#12 Posted: 03:35:23 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Who wants to start? smilie
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#13 Posted: 03:38:57 10/07/2015
wolfgang is not ready though
---
#14 Posted: 03:42:48 10/07/2015
I can make do with just Flint for now, while I work on the other characters.
---
#15 Posted: 03:58:56 10/07/2015
OK, well then we should start.... I don't know what or how to start though.
It'd be nice if it were somewhere where the characters would have a purpose being around
---
#16 Posted: 04:09:08 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Uhm any ideas?
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#17 Posted: 00:44:19 15/07/2015
Maybe we could have a group of the characters gathered around a campfire, talking about the last days' events?
---
#18 Posted: 05:39:49 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
We could c:
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#19 Posted: 06:02:44 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm gonna start if that's okay and use your idea Wolfgang :3
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#20 Posted: 06:41:38 15/07/2015
I'm fine with that, start when ready.
---
#21 Posted: 06:50:27 15/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Glaciea, sat close to the fire she was slightly uncomfortable with strangers but she stayed relaxed. It was cold and she needed some kind of warmth. So she asked to join them when she saw their fire, apparently non of them really knew each other. That was the most she had asked so far. She Was So sick B of this war but she knew she couldn't do anything alone. She looked to her motorcycle after thinking that and then rememberd she could do some things. But she knew she had been called to this area to speak to someone about stopping the war. (If it's okay with everyone I was thinking Seiichin brought them together as prophecy to be the ones to end the war smilie )

Atsunos looked over the group sitting around the fire he had made. He was nervous, he wondered if one of them was the one who had left him the letter, why else would they be here, so close to the deep forest. He hid his wings a little better but he knew he wouldn't be able to hide the third eye on his forhead. He award ly looked around the group waiting for someone to speak. He was unsure what to say, he couldn't say 'hey did you invite me here to end the war?' That would be awkward if one of them were fighting in it.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#22 Posted: 08:16:29 15/07/2015
A clang of metal and a loud hiss of steam had sounded through the air, followed shortly by the padded footsteps of a Lupvani, breaking small twigs beneath his padded feet. Even this far away from his forge, Flint was determined to continue crafting armor, weapons, and (if he had enough materials) vehicles from any scrap metal he'd come across, taking advantage of any stream he could use to cool his metal with. He walked over to the others, claiming the makeshift stool he'd built that sat near the flame, as his gaze turned towards Glaciea.

A smile could be seen briefly on his face, before he forced his mouth to assume a neutral expression, replacing it just before giving her a nod of respect, hoping to hide his own feelings. While he'd only known the human for a few years, he couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie, for the results of her skill in crafting with metal were roughly equal to his own, which he admired. Even though she'd none of the advantageous abilities that helped him with his own craft, bending flame and steel alike through will alone, she had always managed to impress him... and although he wouldn't admit it, he felt the slightest bit enamored.

He turned his gaze towards the sky, gazing at the glowing orb that spread a soft light over the landscape, even in the many millennia absence of the light's radiant progenitor. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he said, rather bluntly as he tried to think of something to stir up a conversation.
---
#23 Posted: 21:37:07 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Glaciea smiled back at Flint. She was happy to have met up with someone who understood her. He was did fret and his magic abilities impressed her. He made such amazing work compared to hers. She had met him while traveling here, she looked down at the "mp" thing they had found and we're trying to get working when they were invited here mysteriously. She wondered if they would get it fixed ever, she put it away in her pocket quietly. "Yes it is rather lovely.." She said looking up at the moon.

Atsunos looked up at the moon as well. He was curious if this was all a joke. "Hm." Was all he said in agreement. He looked over at the Cordus girl who was sitting with them and hadn't said any thing to them yet. She was quite pretty to him, she also looked nervous to be there. He turned and looked at the others sitting, a kobalt, another Avanius, a Dijinki, a another human and a half lupvani half cordus. He wondered about the odd group surrounding him. Could it be they were all invited to meet a stranger. Or was it one of them? He sighed a little looking around but he ended up looking back at the Cordus girl and smiling a little at her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#24 Posted: 16:13:31 17/07/2015
Donovan sat atop a large rock outside of the range of the fires heat, his guns splayed out in front of him and seemingly in pieces. He fiddled with the components as he watched the others who had started to gather. 'This definitely isn't an army. What does the writer of that message hope to accomplish with this minuscule group?' His thoughts echoed loudly in his mind, dozens of scenarios and clips playing along with his mental notes. Don had been here for quite a while, observing from his stony perch at the edge of their little clearing. His mind drifted onto a tangent with a twitch of his nose, stopping his modifications to remove the scarves from his head. There was an upside to traveling this far from home, and that was the cool air and the shady cover. Maybe he should bring a tree sapling home with him.
The comment of the night immediately caught his attention, calling to the late nights he spent on the dunes staring at the clear sky. He turned his glance to the moon as well, and found peace in it despite the slight cloud cover. "Back in the desert the sky is almost always clear." He spoke up for the first time that night. "The stars seem to shine brighter there, with nothing among the landscape to steal their splendor. And the moon..." He gave a small sigh of comfort, losing his train of thought as he stared deeply above.

Dalila sat as close to the small flames as she could bare, knees tucked against her chest and tail wrapped around her entirely. There was a strange ominous feeling she had as they stayed in these woods, strangers mingling in the wilderness. She didn't want to think about it, her gentle eyes concentrating on the fire before her. There was almost every kind of being gathered in this group, 'And two humans...' Her mind betrayed her wish of calm thoughts, her toes wiggling against the dirt as to combat her lack of mental integrity.
She felt an itch in the back of her skull, and she quickly glanced around the group. There was someone staring at her, she could feel it in her spine. Dalila's eyes locked with Atsunos' as he gave her his gentle grin, and her ears perked up with surprise. 'What is he staring at???' She thought frantically, unconsciously playing with the ribbon on her tail. She felt her face grow warm and hid herself between her knees and crossed arms. 'Its just the heat of the fire. I need to cool down. He's just staring because he's a weirdo...' she convinced herself in her head.

Ultio stood stubbornly away from the group, propped against a tree near the edge of their clearing. He gave a harsh sneer at all that was going on, turning his gaze to the sky. "I don't have the time for this..." He grumbled to himself, eyes locked on the moon. 'They don't truly understand the moon. They have never gotten as close to it as I have.' His wing twitched with irritation, a deep emotional pain setting in with the reminder of his state. "It's just a stone in the sky." He commented blatantly, crossing his arms.
Zilla sat close to Ultio, confiding in his presence while they were among these strangers. Was she actually allowed to be here? Did she get the message by mistake? In her eyes, there were a lot of races that hated her kind around here, and she was afraid she would get confronted. The Dijinki scooted closer to Ultio, rubbing her shoulder into the plumage of his wing. He payed no mind when she did this, but she knew that he enjoyed her touch. She stared into the moon as well, her purple eyes becoming neon rings against the shades of her body. "It's still beautiful." She remarked softly.
---
#25 Posted: 08:43:17 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Atsunos felt awkward when he realized the Cordus's adorable reaction to him looking at her. He smiled a little giving a little chuckle without thinking about it. He stretched and looked around at everyone before speaking out loud what he wanted to say "uh..." He paused for a moment a smile and awkward blush coming to his pale face "I like your bow, what's your name?" He finally said.

Glaciea stood and took out some food from a pouch. She walked over too Flint and sat next to him. "Would you like some while we wait?" She asked with a sweet smile she got randomly. She was in a good mood, a little impatient but happy. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear looking up at him on that intestine makeshift stool he made not to long ago.

(I will wait a bit to bring in Seiichin :3 )
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#26 Posted: 09:14:12 19/07/2015
"Oh, um... uh... er... okay. Erm, I, er, really appreciate it." Flint said, starting to stammer as she drew close, the grey fur on his cheeks taking on a brighter red than it ever had, even in the firelight. He reached for the pouch somewhat hesitantly with his right arm, as he shifted his left arm to lay atop his lap, obscuring it from view. He took a piece of the food using the tips from his index and thumb claws, trying to be sure that the fur on the length of his fingers had not contaminated the rest of the food. Popping it in his mouth, he started to chew, keeping his mouth closed as best he could (rather difficult for his kind, but living among humans for so long had taught him to cope with his social necessity). "This is.... quite good... did you make it yourself?" he asked, as soon as he'd finished swallowing the first piece.
---
#27 Posted: 02:06:02 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Glaciea smiled with a slight blush of happiness when he asked if she had made it. She was proud she made something good. As he looked her in the eyes she pushed back her hair from her eyes to look at him better before speaking. "Yeah I did make it, it was kinda difficult with lack of food. But there were plenty of herbs around this area." She smiled and looked around at the others before continuing "I'm glad you like it though." She adjusted the goggles on her head after setting the pouch down on her lap. She looked around awkwardly at everyone being quiet.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#28 Posted: 07:25:04 23/07/2015
"You... you did really well. I mean, makin' those kinds of things, without anything but your own skill, no powers or nothin'... I'm, er... kinda jealous, actually." Flint continued, although it was uncertain whether he was still talking about her culinary skills, or had changed to talk about her skills with Old World Magic, although he was still awkwardly smiling at her, before turning to look into the campfire. His tail was quickly wagging, one of the most certain ways to tell a Lupvani's emotions was through their body language, their tail the most reliable source. "You... er, you're kinda the most remarkable person I've met." he said, eschewing any terms he thought would be diminutive, like 'human' or 'woman'.

The half-Lupvani, half-Corvus figure was disregarding this conversation, as he looked to the nearby woods, his ears twitching as he kept watch for any signs of danger. While the figure seemed friendly enough, his garb and weapons looked much more primitive, more tribal than theirs, and he hadn't said more than a few words to any of them.
---
#29 Posted: 05:30:30 31/07/2015
Dalila's tail twitched erratically as her ribbon was mentioned, and quickly hid itself among the ball that she was becoming. She peeked up at the man, face barely visible from behind her arms. Her face was burning. Why? "I.. uh..." She hesitated, locking shy eyes with him. "I am named Dalila... And..." She fiddled a little, grabbing the end of her tail to play with her bow again, "Thank you for the compliment..."
Her face was still absolutely burning, and it confused her, the strange man had this mysterious air to him. It honestly made her nervous. There was also a soothing feeling to him as well, something that drew her eyes to him. She blinked, becoming extremely embarrassed at the thought and hiding in her ball again. "Why won't you cool down face?" She mumbled quietly to herself.
---
#30 Posted: 00:18:05 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
From the woods the half-lupvani/half-corvus watched a figure almost ghostly arose. A forest spirit -obvious by legend and myth- glided towards them with the utmost grace and silence any creature could have. It did not emanate evil nor good form its presence but its presence nearing them it made clear. Energy seemed to twirl around him and blue flaming wisps lit the way ahead of him. His mask glowed in the wisps light and he seemed intent on the group around the fire ahead of him.

Before Atsunos could utter another sweet word to the Corvus, so lovely in front of him, the fire went out with a gust of energy and only the dying embers shown in the darkness center of them. The blue glowing wisps surrounded them as if dancing and almost unheard were the singing whispers of them floating around them. Caught off guard he stood quickly, seeing the forest spirit nearing them he jumped moving in front of Dalila, almost flying with the grace and speed he used to get there. "What is that?..." he mumbled watching it move closer carefully.

Glaciea blinked a little as the fire went out, she watched the wisps, they entranced her for almost a moment and slowly blinked again listening closely to their song. She jumped a little in surprise at the movement Atsunos made. She turned her head slowly to look at the creature nearing them, she held tightly without thinking to Flint's shirt. This ghostly creature was strange and made her feel scared, she had no idea even that she was latched tightly to Flint's shirt. And without thinking she responded with another question quietly to Atsunos's muttered question "More so..what does it want?...."
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#31 Posted: 01:43:28 13/08/2015
The silent half-breed regarded the forest spirit with the utmost curiosity, a smile on his face as the being approached. He seemed to be familiar with these beings, to say the least.

"I'm... I'm not entirely sure..." Flint said, a hint of worry in his normally confident voice. He brought his furred hand downward towards his chest, almost unintentionally placing it on her own hand.
---
#32 Posted: 03:00:02 15/08/2015
Dalila let out a squeak of fear as the fire was blown out, rolling back into a ball, away from the embers. The whisps calmed her though, their presence around the camp not being one of malice or pain. She slowly stood, placing a gentle hand on Astunos' shoulder before walking past him.

At the instant the new presence showed, Don sprung to his feet, a large crossbow-looking weapon shifting into form from the pieces in his hand. He gripped the stock tightly and flipped down a small mono-lensed visor that glowed a faint green. The dark night was instantly highlighted to his vision, the lens making the void into a bright landscape for him.

Ultio sprung to life, jumping in front of Zilla with his wing outstretched and his hand ready to grab the spear in his bag. Zilla giggled, staying behind him but not because of fear. "Ooh dear, a scary thing in the dark. Protect the creature that lives in the shadows," she remarked quietly with a joking sarcastic tone, grabbing lightly on his arm.

Dalila turned and raised her hand to the others who were ready to strike, stepping slowly closer to the being. She turned back around to face him as she stood in front of him. "You won't harm us, will you Forest Spirit?" she asked kindly, her caring eyes meeting his.
---
#33 Posted: 19:52:42 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
A smile slipped slowly onto the forest spirits face. "Of course not, I am the one who summoned you all here after all.." his voice seemed to echo around them all without his mouth moving. The wisps grew larger shinning their blue glow brighter around them all. They illuminated the area so everything was clear for all to see in the group. The dew on the ground glittered around them.

Atsunos wanted to grab onto Dalila protectively but resisted when she spoke so kindly seemingly knowing the stranger wouldn't hurt them. He smiled slightly at her intelligence and strong sense of others. He moved next to her with grave and silence "then explain why we are here and who you are" he said in a strong but stern matter still a little weary of the strange creature standing before them.

Glaceia took her hand away from Flint when she realized they were holding hands. A crimson could be seen on her cheek bones even in the blue light the forest spirit had created around them. Her heart pounder and she hoped his keen hearing couldn't be able to hear it racing. "Y-Yes what is your name?" She said standing embarrassed still and suttered a bit in her first word.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#34 Posted: 20:39:30 23/08/2015
Flint retreated his hand as he pulled hers away, the scarlet shade his own cheeks had turned obscured by his fur and the flickering of the nearby flame. He turned his face away from Glaceia, unable to conceal the twitching of his ears as he could hear her heart thumping loudly, in tune with his own oddly enough. "Y-yes, please... a name would, er... be appreciated. " he said, before giving a sharp, unconvincing cough.
---
#35 Posted: 03:53:12 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The forest spirits face returned to the solemn expressionless face he had when first entering their camp. "Seiichin, is my given title by the council" He said staring intently at the group. The wisps hummed their song in the dim blue darkness of night surrounding them all. "Now that we are all here should we talk business?" He said a smirk stretching across his face as he spoke. As he said that a hawk screeched and flew up landing on his arm. "Right on time" he said as if to the bird.

"When you say business.. you mean stopping this horrible war right?" Atsunos said his hair moving slightly enough to reveal the third eye on his head, but only if someone was searching for it. He felt the thick silence over the group he knew it had to be asked, and a part of him felt like others were wondering the same thing.

Glaceia tried her best to calm her heart as she spoke in response to what Atsunos said "Yeah, are we all here for that, to make sure no one else dies?" She tried her best but as she finished speaking she looked back at flint and instantly her heart picked up again. She didn't normally get all to close to Flint she didn't want to intrude on his space or make him uncomfortable with her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me