Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I was "involved" in a car chase last night.
Page 1 of 1
I was "involved" in a car chase last night. [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#1 Posted: 16:31:19 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Well, when I mean involved I wasn't the one trying to outrun the police, but I was driving road during the chase. smilie

Anyways, I could see two police cars far behind me in the distance with my rear-view mirror. Then I noticed a red 4WD swerving between the cars behind me, suddenly only a few seconds later, the police cars that were far behind were suddenly only twenty or so meters away, moving as fast as I've ever seen a police car go. It clicked to me that the 4WD was most likely stolen and/or whoever was driving it was high on drugs.

I was in the right on a two lane highway (both lanes moving in the same direction) with a car in the left lane about a car's distance away from mine. The 4WD was suddenly to my left. I have no idea why this stupid idea came over me, but I accelerated until the gap between me an the car on the left was closed, which forced the driver of the 4WD to veer off the road with half of the car driving in sand and gravel for a couple of seconds. This had noticeably slowed it down. I then turned slightly to the right, opening the gap between me an the other car to allow the cops to pass. Unfortunately, what looked like for a moment to be nearing the end, the 4WD was back on the road with no cars ahead of them to slow it down. However, one of the police cars was now able to chase the out-of-control driver about ten meters away from it, rather then having to weave in between other cars.

I really have not much of an idea why I decided to make this into a topic, but it felt like I had helped a bit, or not, and it was fun (in a dangerous way.)

Inb4 "Cool story, Bro" posts.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 16:34:14 04/07/2015
#Cool Story Bro, posts
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#3 Posted: 17:05:12 04/07/2015
Is this gonna go ignored or taken into action?
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#4 Posted: 17:28:03 04/07/2015
Quote: somePerson
Is this gonna go ignored or taken into action?

Ignored. :D

good story bro 10/10 would read again
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 17:51:46 04/07/2015
cool story bro
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 18:23:20 04/07/2015
Sorry that was me.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#7 Posted: 04:05:39 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I like how most of the comments are referring to my cool story bro sentence and nothing else.

Well done, darkSpyro.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 20:07:10 05/07/2015
I would say you're lucky, but it has to be scary knowing that there's a guy trying to outmaneuver the police that probably wouldn't care if he hit anyone.

It was nice that you could help, though.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#9 Posted: 01:02:27 06/07/2015
You would have been safe with K.I.T.T.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me