Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What "dere" type are you? [CLOSED]
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#51 Posted: 11:16:28 08/05/2016
yandere.
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#52 Posted: 11:45:30 08/05/2016
Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.

Describes me perfectly
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#53 Posted: 12:28:35 08/05/2016
You got: Deredere

Deredere is the purest and most loving character. They always show their true selves; and are often displayed as entirely sweet and energetic. Pretty much they are the Moe main character in every anime. Deredere characters show all their emotions: happy, sad and angry - but more often than not they will bounce back to their happy selves in due time.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#54 Posted: 12:54:16 08/05/2016
You got: Kuudere

A Kuudere is a cool character, calm and composed on the outside. They often are serious and are able to take charge in a dangerous or stressful situation - even when those around them panic they tend not to. Often a Kuudere will speak in a calm or monotonous voice - seemingly uneffected by the world around them. They never seem to be overly happy, excited, or surprised—just as they never appear sad, annoyed, or angry. Extreme examples may even seem to be completely emotionless. Sometimes, kuuderes are the class presidents other times they take the form of stoic, professional assistants to superiors that they love and respect. While a Kuudere will remain business-like ouside - they have a constant inner struggle with their emotions. They tend to fear showing weakness or admitting their feelings for someone and having someone for emotional support. In some cases they are unclear on how to express themselves or said emotions.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#55 Posted: 13:04:07 08/05/2016
I already did the test before this topic and I got Dandere.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#56 Posted: 13:24:52 08/05/2016
retook

You got: Himedere

A Himedere is a similar category to a Tsundere or Kamidere but their should be a clear difference between them and a Himedere. The Himedere character is more 'princess-like' than anything else - they could almost fall into the Kamidere category with their belief they are 'above' or 'better' than everyone else. But the Himedere more than anything else refrains from exerting themself or getting their hands dirty - they may perfer to sit with other princessly characters or on their own while others do physical exersice, or refuse to get their clothes or skin dirty in a sticky situation. They believe others should do the work for them and that they need to dictate what others do in order to keep things running smoothly.

i guess in a kinky way sure
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#57 Posted: 13:34:19 08/05/2016
Dandere. Not surprisingly.
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#58 Posted: 14:36:56 08/05/2016

Deredere is the purest and most loving character. They always show their true selves; and are often displayed as entirely sweet and energetic. Pretty much they are the Moe main character in every anime. Deredere characters show all their emotions: happy, sad and angry - but more often than not they will bounce back to their happy selves in due time.

This is pretty accurate tbh.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#59 Posted: 14:42:56 08/05/2016 | Topic Creator
You got: Dandere
A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.

I guess this is pretty accurate, things do change a lot in a year.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#60 Posted: 14:46:13 08/05/2016
Dandere.
I didn't even know there were this many types...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#61 Posted: 14:52:18 08/05/2016
Dandere

A Dandere is often a quiet or antisocial character. A Dandere often wants to be sociable but are too scared or embarassed to talk to others. They often fear saying the wrong thing, or something that may get them into trouble - they will say nothing to be on the safe side rather than embarass themselves of get on someones bad side. Of course, once danderes are befriended, they tend to lose their social inhibitions and become rather cute and happy—especially with the ones they love.

Okay.... I was expecting Yandare....
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#62 Posted: 15:20:47 08/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: StriderSwag

I guess this is pretty accurate, things do change a lot in a year.

you and i were yanderes last year
now youve left me alone
what the **** strider
y u do dis

i got depressed my guy
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#63 Posted: 18:56:16 08/05/2016
In Reality, I am Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Deredere, and Dandere. The quiz says I'm a.....

Dandere-

---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#64 Posted: 18:59:53 08/05/2016
Quote: Eevee88
In Reality, I am Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Deredere, and Dandere. The quiz says I'm a.....

Dandere-

Welcome to the club!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#65 Posted: 19:12:02 08/05/2016

---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#66 Posted: 20:07:18 08/05/2016

Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#67 Posted: 20:11:22 08/05/2016
dandere

waaaay off
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#68 Posted: 21:49:02 08/05/2016

---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#69 Posted: 08:30:34 09/05/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE LONELY CRAZY ONE, I'M ONE OF THE ONLY YANDERES ;~;

I was counting on being a Yandare, believe me, but the quiz dissapointed me.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#70 Posted: 21:48:10 09/05/2016
A dandere? Kinda like Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7072
#71 Posted: 21:54:26 09/05/2016

84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#72 Posted: 23:29:11 09/05/2016
I got Kuudere.

I don't know if each letter had an assigned 'Dere, but I answered B for every one except the last two.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me