darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Vehicle hopes for Trigger Happy and High Volt?
Page 1 of 1
Vehicle hopes for Trigger Happy and High Volt?
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#1 Posted: 15:28:27 19/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Any thoughts on the vehicles you would like to see Trigger Happy and High Volt drive?
It looks like the Tech element will be land vehicles so my hopes are the following:
Trigger Happy - Treadful Tank (A massive gold tank that uses gun in the back for boost)
High Volt - Bumper Shock (A highly charged Bumper Car)
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#2 Posted: 15:34:50 19/06/2015
Quote: Cicada17
Any thoughts on the vehicles you would like to see Trigger Happy and High Volt drive?
It looks like the Tech element will be land vehicles so my hopes are the following:
Trigger Happy - Treadful Tank (A massive gold tank that uses gun in the back for boost)
High Volt - Bumper Shock (A highly charged Bumper Car)

I thought a Tank for Trigger Happy, possibly with a flame cannon to match his guns.
---
^ You all know it's true
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 15:49:46 19/06/2015
I'm aiming for High Volt and leave out Trigger Happy.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#4 Posted: 15:51:24 19/06/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
I'm aiming for High Volt and leave out Trigger Happy.

So you're not a fan of re-used characters?
---
^ You all know it's true
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#5 Posted: 16:36:49 19/06/2015
Lou did mention a Tank but didn't say who it was for. I would assume Tech but you never know. You would have thought that Sproket would have been the automatic Tank driver but Trigger Happy is o.k. I guess.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 17:18:34 19/06/2015
I guess a golden coin-shooting tank would be a nice option for Trigger Happy.

Won't say anything about High Volt until I at least see some good pictures of him, but I'd guess something with his color scheme (blue, silver and a bit of yellow).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:03 19/06/2015 by Drek95
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#7 Posted: 17:20:23 19/06/2015
I want Terrafin to have a tank called Shark Tank.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#8 Posted: 17:21:21 19/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
I guess a golden coin-shooting tank would be a nice option for Trigger Happy.

Won't say anything about High Volt until I at least see some good pictures of him, but I'd guess something with his color scheme (blue, silver and a bit of yellow).

Forget gold coins....I want a YAMATO BEAM TANK!!!! lol any tank will do really...I just want a tank. I'll still have visions of Tank Commander Boomer and his tag team partner Trolling Thunder. The first Skylanders Tank Brigade!!!
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5324
#9 Posted: 18:25:41 19/06/2015
Trigger Happy- Tank
High Volt- Moped. I need a moped smilie
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#10 Posted: 18:57:23 19/06/2015
DD Trigger Happy's getting a tank. Or I'm not buying him (yes I am).

As for High Volt, maybe he's get a ULO. An Unidentified Land Object. Since DK confirmed Tech vehicles are going to be land vehicles.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#11 Posted: 19:38:50 19/06/2015
I would think that Trigger Happy would get a motorcycle, reason being that he's called Double Dare Trigger Happy, and in my mind, that associates with a daredevil, and the first that that pops into my mind is somebody riding a motorcycle through a ring of fire, which is EXACTLY what is attached to Trigger Happy's new gun. Just saying.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#12 Posted: 19:51:36 19/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
As for High Volt, maybe he's get a ULO. An Unidentified Land Object. Since DK confirmed Tech vehicles are going to be land vehicles.

What? Where have they said that every vehicle of the same element is going to be the same type?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#13 Posted: 20:02:46 19/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute

What? Where have they said that every vehicle of the same element is going to be the same type?

-All three Air vehicles are Sky.
-Both Water vehicles are Undersea.
-Both Undead vehicles are Land.

Lucky guess.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#14 Posted: 20:06:00 19/06/2015
It's possible but some elements could always have it split up. They could always have Magic and Tech be two different ones but the same combination and keep the number - Dunno, Magic just doesn't look right being Sea only(even if not because of Spyro - who else fits a boat in the series' lineup but goat girl? Even Pop Fizz would need a huge stretch to ride something water-based when he seems to be more about running and quick reflexes)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:31 19/06/2015 by Bifrost
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#15 Posted: 20:07:34 19/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute

While it hasn't been stated by Activision, VV, TFB or any representatives, all signs point to it.
Both Undead vehicles are confirmed Land. Both Fire vehicles are confirmed Land. Both Water Vehicles are confirmed Sea. All Air vehicles are confirmed Sky (Incl. Clown Cruiser).

All other elements have one or none known vehicles (Barrel Blaster: Tech/Land, Sea Shadow: Dark/Sea, Stealth Elf's vehicle: Life/Sky, Splat's vehicle: Magic/Sea, and while Earth and Light vehicles haven't been shown in detail, Earth is 99.99% certain to be Land and Light is more than likely air, probably including the often mentioned UFO), but there's no denying the pattern.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#16 Posted: 20:08:20 19/06/2015
Considering the fact that Splat's vehicle is a boat, I believe there will be vehicles from other elements than just water and air for sky and sea vehicles. Splat is clearly a magic character yet her vehicle is a boat, so anything is game here and there are still many other possibilities for different vehicles in the sky, sea and land departments.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#17 Posted: 20:14:55 19/06/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Considering the fact that Splat's vehicle is a boat, I believe there will be vehicles from other elements than just water and air for sky and sea vehicles. Splat is clearly a magic character yet her vehicle is a boat, so anything is game here and there are still many other possibilities for different vehicles in the sky, sea and land departments.

That's... not what the discussion is about. Each element only features one terrain type, but all terrain types span across multiple elements. Land looks like it's getting the biggest piece, getting 4 of 10 elements. Sea and Sky seem to be getting 3 elements each.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#18 Posted: 22:24:02 19/06/2015
I don't believe his name is high volt he had a different name in another video but I can't remember. It may be but I am not sure.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#19 Posted: 22:28:18 19/06/2015
Astroblast and High Volt were two different characters attributed to the actor but that doesn't mean both aren't in the game,just that they're voiced by someone else.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#20 Posted: 00:07:52 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Two different actors. The one holding the high volt figure voices him. Astro blast is someone else. Trigger happy being a daredevil makes sense, but ill guess a rocket car to go with a more trigger happy type theme.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#21 Posted: 01:53:12 20/06/2015
Quote: skylandsfan

High Volt- Moped. I need a moped smilie

Did someone say MOPED!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/shop687/046.jpg
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me