darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > For those wondering how some Skylanders will drive vehicles
Page 1 of 1
For those wondering how some Skylanders will drive vehicles
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#1 Posted: 20:39:15 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't think they need to.
Who even wants chairs?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:31 18/06/2015 by Bifrost
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 21:06:55 18/06/2015
So... Stealth elf drives like that, or is it only in the customizing screen?
---
Dead
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3 Posted: 21:07:48 18/06/2015
Quote: mega spyro
So... Stealth elf drives like that, or is it only in the customizing screen?

That's only the customization screen. We saw gameplay with Stormblade where she was like that during the screen.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4 Posted: 21:14:52 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah,she sits on the chair during gameplay. But if she can just sit on a floating wheel no matter how fast you are before opening the modding menu, the vehicles do more stuff on their own than it looks.
---
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#5 Posted: 22:19:40 18/06/2015
Stump Smash might have some problems with the controls...unless he has his own custom vehicle!
#6 Posted: 22:26:17 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TOlofter
Stump Smash might have some problems with the controls...unless he has his own custom vehicle!

Eruptor doesn't even have wrists and the tips of his arms just kind of clip into the wheel in his artwork, so Stump Smash isn't alone on that.
---
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#7 Posted: 04:03:27 19/06/2015
due to design choice it just seems though that those that can walk upright are the ones driving vehicles, so that takes out nearly 90% of the dragons possibly. i'm surprised they didn't exclude characters this time around for the game that didn't fit the older classes of the reposed.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#8 Posted: 06:18:17 19/06/2015
The saddest thing is if the Magic character is one of the older heroes, Trap Team will be the first in the series to not have any of their characters return in future games.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 08:50:09 19/06/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster617
The saddest thing is if the Magic character is one of the older heroes, Trap Team will be the first in the series to not have any of their characters return in future games.

So far, yes.

But they might bring some of them back for Skylanders 6.
Hopefully with some more new characters, this time.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#10 Posted: 08:59:16 19/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: tigerdr
due to design choice it just seems though that those that can walk upright are the ones driving vehicles, so that takes out nearly 90% of the dragons possibly. i'm surprised they didn't exclude characters this time around for the game that didn't fit the older classes of the reposed.

I say in literally every post that you or someone else mentions that quadrupeds won't be able to drive that it makes no sense if they're all compatible. The wheel is detachable and so is the seat, and there are no pedals and a button instead. The limitations are in who fits inside it,not if they have opposable thumbs or not. Spitfire doesn't even HAVE solid thumbs and he turns it on anyway.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12781
#11 Posted: 09:49:51 19/06/2015

Now that you mention it, I can imagine Deja Vu being a Supercharger with her vehicle resembling a delorean. I know it's unlikely, but I can dream can't I? smilie
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#12 Posted: 10:00:22 19/06/2015
Quote: alicecarp

Now that you mention it, I can imagine Deja Vu being a Supercharger with her vehicle resembling a delorean. I know it's unlikely, but I can dream can't I? smilie

That's a nice idea.

A time machine would fit her like a glove.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me