darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 89 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4401 Posted: 01:38:55 24/08/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
VV never seems to make anything small...they go big or go home. smilie

The only thing they didn't go big was the quantity of Skylanders this year. But the prices goes big.
---
Bruh
Popfizzy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#4402 Posted: 01:52:03 24/08/2015
Agreed, Vicarious Visions makes very interesting levels that are presumably two to three times longer than the Toys for Bob levels.
---
Gimme your money, give us all your money. -Activision
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4403 Posted: 01:59:46 24/08/2015
If there's less levels and they're longer it's the same as more levels but shorter.
Keep discussion on news please, not on which side is better. This topic got moderated too many times over the subject already.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:10 24/08/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4404 Posted: 02:28:15 24/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
So, previews of the comic's first season finale are out in good quality,and I think there's a small hint to what we may have for the connections between the games. I'll try to hold out on the SC early spoilers that I know but if you guys will buy the comic, I'll tag this so you can wait safely until wednesday.

Pop Fizz seems to be one of the few skylanders avaliable at the Academy's first graduation day because others were sent to be on notice for other missions. If the other 7 show up, we'll know why they were the ones chosen and probably we'll see that in action in Rift into Overdrive.

Well, at least there's an in canon explanation for why Spyro got the shaft this year.

Filler text
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4405 Posted: 02:38:17 24/08/2015
Don't forget that the Rift into Overdrive prequel is going to be out soon in September before the game's release (according to IDW on comiclist). We may get a lot of answers or get more questions from the comic prequel.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:55:00 24/08/2015 by Aura24
Popfizzy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#4406 Posted: 02:46:40 24/08/2015
Sorry, I promise to talk about this discussion and it probably will never happened again.
---
Gimme your money, give us all your money. -Activision
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:00:29 24/08/2015 by Popfizzy
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#4407 Posted: 03:31:06 24/08/2015
I think the main reason for the short levels of TT was the small memory of the Wii. The 36 more characters would be not so the problem, but with the villains, their signature tone and their voices from the portal it was maybe to much background data. And on the other side the reason why the villains are not playable in SC.

But what will it be at the next game, for that we hope for more game (bigger levels) and lesser feature? Then the memory of the 360 (512 Msmilie and the PS3 (256/256 Msmilie aren't who knows how future-proof or that from the most tablets. Apart from this were talking about a game series that release on different strong systems and one or two will ever play the brake block.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4408 Posted: 08:05:21 24/08/2015
Quote: Crash10

The only thing they didn't go big was the quantity of Skylanders this year. But the prices goes big.

This.

With all respect, 10 brand new Skylanders isn't "big" by any mean especially since characters are the focus of this series.
The only big thing I see regarding them is the price as Crash10 said and the artificially bumped size obtained thanks to the engines.

Regarding levels I think the Trap Team ones were spot on in terms of lenght (except maybe for Mirror of Mistery and Nightmare Express which were a bit shorter).
I am happy we are back to even longer levels but only if they will be filled with things to do whether they'll be fighting or puzzle solving.
SWAP Force levels were indeed longer but also had several dead moments where all you did was walking from poit A to point B and maybe smash some crates.

Happy that the comics will explain how the two games tie together.
Sincerely hoping they will also explain how Kaos escaped the Traptanium Vault (didn't read the spoiler so don't know if that is what we are talking about).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4409 Posted: 08:51:51 24/08/2015

yes that was pretty much what happen.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#4410 Posted: 08:54:49 24/08/2015
Quote: Drek95

This.

With all respect, 10 brand new Skylanders isn't "big" by any mean especially since characters are the focus of this series.
The only big thing I see regarding them is the price as Crash10 said and the artificially bumped size obtained thanks to the engines.

Regarding levels I think the Trap Team ones were spot on in terms of lenght (except maybe for Mirror of Mistery and Nightmare Express which were a bit shorter).
I am happy we are back to even longer levels but only if they will be filled with things to do whether they'll be fighting or puzzle solving.
SWAP Force levels were indeed longer but also had several dead moments where all you did was walking from poit A to point B and maybe smash some crates.

Sincerely hoping they will also explain how Kaos escaped the Traptanium Vault (didn't read the spoiler so don't know if that is what we are talking about).

you need 10 figurines and 10 vehicles to unlock game stuff, then you need the trophies thingies to unlock stuff.. so you start adding it up you will see its getting pretty big, and specially the price tag.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#4411 Posted: 08:57:19 24/08/2015
Must it really be explain? Nothing against the comics or maybe a short animation movie on a bonus DVD/BD that explain what happens since the last game, would be very nice, but anyway it's a running gag. How the last game ever has ended, Kaos is a dark portal master and a mad scientist, so that he will find a way.

What ever, I would like the idea, that the game start like any other skylanders game and first the revamped Skylanders will have their old design and abilitys, then later at the first level (chapter 1 to 5 or so) they add the vehicle aspect and the character design and their abilitys will change.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:58:51 24/08/2015 by Jeriba
#4412 Posted: 09:01:26 24/08/2015
Will you guys stay on the darn topic I just reminded you yesterday this isn't the 'do I like this game' thread. You know who you are and you keep doing that on purpose even when others are going to drop the discussion quickly.

They'll probably explain the same way TT did - not all the details. You know Kaos used a frequency modulator to reach Traptanium frequencies but unless you read the comic you wouldn't know the only thing that could even reach it was the Fork of Ultimate Resonance he stole not too before that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:10:12 24/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4413 Posted: 09:05:13 24/08/2015
Quote: Jeriba
Must it really be explain? Nothing against the comics or maybe a short animation movie on a bonus DVD/BD that explain what happens since the last game, would be very nice, but anyway it's a running gag. How the last game ever has ended, Kaos is a dark portal master and a mad scientist, so that he will find a way.

What ever, I would like the idea, that the game start like any other skylanders game and first the revamped Skylanders will have their old design and abilitys, then later at the first level (chapter 1 to 5 or so) they add the vehicle aspect and the character design and their abilitys will change.

is there a movie in the making?... just wondering i havent followed the comic that much, but if there is a movie that sure would have been great smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#4414 Posted: 09:12:17 24/08/2015
I mean only for the games, as bonus feature.
#4415 Posted: 09:43:42 24/08/2015
There are plenty ways Kaos could have escaped the Vault.
That's not the point (even if I personally think the Darkness itself helped him this time).
The point is I hope they will explain it.

The idea to initially have revamped Gimmicklanders at as their classic counterparts is great but I doubt it will happen.
First of all I think the game will start with them already changed (some trailers show what looks like the game's introduction and they are already SuperChargers) or maybe they will briefly show it in the introduction when they'll talk about how all the new Skylanders and their vehicles got banished on Earth.

And frankly... I don't think they would lock the new stars away even if only for a single level.
After all they did to push their popularity it would be hilarious if they actually weren't playable from the first level to the last (even if it would actually make sense and would be original and creative).

Last I think they will leave all the explanation to the comics so the game will simply have to focus on the Story following those events.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4416 Posted: 10:09:12 24/08/2015
For Example; Legendaries

[User Posted Image]

smilie
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#4417 Posted: 10:49:12 24/08/2015
Just one more day till the site updates.
Ironically it's my birthday today.
#4418 Posted: 10:53:13 24/08/2015
Legendaries weren't 100% explained in the comics though, in the Deja Vu comic already the coloring for the statues is wrong and implies they stay part of the arena(also Boomer and GG were never legendaries). But that was when they were still settling on artists, now with Fico Ossio and the guy on 10-12 things overall look more accurate.

Locking gimmicks from a level would be worse than requiring vehicles; people buying just the starter pack(a LOT of them this year because of amiibolanders) would be locked out because they don't have other figures. It'd be better to go In Medias Res like SSA did, having the backstory after the tutorial level.
Or do the way I like and just suprise the player with an action scene straight away hidden as exposition. But it takes an amazing writer and probably an amazing storyboard artist, otherwise it'll be a long drawn out plot dump. Not every game can be character action.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:12:38 24/08/2015 by Bifrost
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#4419 Posted: 11:44:40 24/08/2015
Quote: Camo Lover
Just one more day till the site updates.
Ironically it's my birthday today.

Has it been confirmed to update tomorrow, or is it just speculation? I haven't been keeping up with the news.
---
You can't handle MEMES
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4420 Posted: 11:51:19 24/08/2015
What's the date for everyone and time, just so I can get an idea how many hours until tomorrow is. It's currently 9:50pm 24/08 here where I am. It is also raining and you can hear thunder in the distance haha (though I'd add weather forecast to it lol)

P.S Skylanders.com is being funny with the characters at the moment, you can't directly to characters, you have to select a game series.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:54:35 24/08/2015 by SilverWolf2308
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#4421 Posted: 11:54:27 24/08/2015
I am assuming it's 25th. It makes sense for it to do so.
#4422 Posted: 11:58:48 24/08/2015
Wednesday is still the usual day for news however. We're guessing based on the gap between update and release for TT.
---
#4423 Posted: 12:19:40 24/08/2015
I won't refer to any names, but the guys who just go offtopic for a small exchange aren't the problem, so no need to worry. The thing is when it gets to two pages about anything but the news because someone keeps bringing it up.

Also, forgot a thing about the comic preview.

The Doom Challenge is in a simulation room/holodeck thing in the Academy after all. It might not come back this year but since they were practicing against a final boss... Boss Rush mode? Pretty please?
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4424 Posted: 14:01:00 24/08/2015
I already said this, but it'd be pretty lazy not to put an explanation for Kaos escaping as at least an offhand comment ingame. Leave indepth explanation to the comics if SC's story is so grand that has to get relegated, but don't completely handwave it ingame. They said they wanna make the stories for future entries more connected but if they can't even make room to explain Kaos (or the other villains) escaping, I won't have much faith in that. Besides, not everyone reads the comics (looking it up online isn't a good excuse to just ignore something like that, the main games should have some feel of continuity and lore without extra material and you could just as easily run into spoilers you didn't want).

Also, off topic, but I don't understand how the comics are supposed to take place between games when Skylanders freely wander during them even though they're meant to be frozen.

I mean, I have tons more problems with the lore (I honestly want a soft reboot so it can be redone, know it can't be perfect, it just feels broken at this point) but it'd be rambling. :v
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:05:14 24/08/2015 by Arc of Archives
#4425 Posted: 14:05:13 24/08/2015
Well because no one wants to see a kid(or multiple) ordering them around. Eon was given his hologram form visibly so he'd fill in a mentor role that wouldn't annoy the crap out of people. It's implied they eventually come back for real and you just control them, but better leave it at gameplay and story segregation than say that nah, player, they actually can handle themselves without your help. That'd be killing the franchise for the kids.

A lot in the series has to be separated in what you can tell as story and worldbuilding and what's there so the gameplay works. No one asks how your Skylander knows the exact moment they took too many hits, because in comic they're knocked unconcious for real.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:07:47 24/08/2015 by Bifrost
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4426 Posted: 14:10:41 24/08/2015
I find that pretty problematic. They worked together more in the first and even second game.

But, it's 12 AM here and I don't feel like rambling about rubbish I already have before that we seem to disagree about anyway, so I'll shut up. :v
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#4427 Posted: 15:29:03 24/08/2015
Personally I hope they (Mods/Hunters) lock the Sky6 News thread and just post the updates themselves. This years "News" thread has gotten to be a huge mess. I know they are just people that volunteer their time to make this a respectable news site for Spyro and Skylander news so all the more reason to lock it and make it easier on them to monitor and us to read.

Getting back on topic, has anyone seen the fall TRU coupon book yet and if so is there a coupon for a Skylanders Starter? Do we know if there are any specials/sales planned (officially). I know last years coupon book didn't have a Skylanders coupon and was wondering if this years will be absent as well. We had them for the first 3 games so was curious if there will be one this year.
#4428 Posted: 15:29:40 24/08/2015
She's just trying to keep the thread from being cleared like the TT one. But if the mods think it's minimodding and my repeated reminders aren't needed, they can say so and I'll stop.

Well, today is repost day on YT apparently, no news I can find, not even reduntant repeat gameplay. Only the comic previews it seems.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4429 Posted: 15:33:28 24/08/2015
Ugh this is evil! I imagine that the Meet the Skylander videos, ALL OF THEM are all locked by the SkylandersGame channel JUST like they always do... Hmm...

I just want to see gameplay! WHY WHYYY!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#4430 Posted: 16:28:32 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Please stay on topic. Comments like 'happy birthday' should be sent via the guestbook, it's hardly skylanders news. If people continue to derail the topic, I may have no choice but to lock it.
#4431 Posted: 16:52:25 24/08/2015
Guha confirmed that Nightfall's abilities are themed around her Hair and her hooks! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE HAIR! SHES ATTACKS WITH HER HAIR smilie
---
#4432 Posted: 17:35:04 24/08/2015
We know that from the first Gamescon interview FGTV had about it.
---
#4433 Posted: 18:35:06 24/08/2015
It's news for me.
Great!
Torch's hair whip is a nice addiction to her moveset but I'm happy we'll nave a character which powers revolves almost entirely on that.

Now I only want to know if she will also use them to move around.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4434 Posted: 18:37:25 24/08/2015
Same! I'm so excited about Nightfall! I wonder if she slaps enemies with her hair. Lol theres so many things she could do! I think she might Teleport because in her supercharged moment she teleports to another place.
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4435 Posted: 23:12:52 24/08/2015
Quote: Arc of Archives
I already said this, but it'd be pretty lazy not to put an explanation for Kaos escaping as at least an offhand comment ingame. Leave indepth explanation to the comics if SC's story is so grand that has to get relegated, but don't completely handwave it ingame. They said they wanna make the stories for future entries more connected but if they can't even make room to explain Kaos (or the other villains) escaping, I won't have much faith in that

Dude, if they COULDN'T explain the entire plot without having it ALL in one place, THAT would demonstrate lack of ablility to connect them
That's why explaining part of the story in SIDE content is REASSURANCE, not INCOMPENTENCE.

Quote: Arc of Archives
Besides, not everyone reads the comics (looking it up online isn't a good excuse to just ignore something like that, the main games should have some feel of continuity and lore without extra material and you could just as easily run into spoilers you didn't want).

THERE IT IS. THERE is the REAL issue you have with the idea.

Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=117743&post=5723445
Also, off topic, but I don't understand how the comics are supposed to take place between games when Skylanders freely wander during them even though they're meant to be frozen.

I mean, I have tons more problems with the lore (I honestly want a soft reboot so it can be redone, know it can't be perfect, it just feels broken at this point) but it'd be rambling. :v

Partly, it's because the oldlanders were UNFROZEN, and canonically speaking STAYED that way (at least, some promotional material for giants and trap team suggests that), and partly because Trap Masters weren't banished to earth until Cloudcracker exploded, unlike previous gimmicklanders who were banished for hundred(s) of years, justifying the prequel issues to Trap Team having Trap Masters, I'm not entirely sure when the superchargers were banished or even how, but maybe something to do with the doomstation, and rifts. (for that matter, non-gimmick newlanders have never been explained... either its like the giants and we "Didn't find them until now", or... or... actually, that's the only reason i can think of.)

Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: Drek95

This.

you need 10 figurines and 10 vehicles to unlock game stuff, then you need the trophies thingies to unlock stuff.. so you start adding it up you will see its getting pretty big, and specially the price tag.

Correction, you need all 20 figurines and 20 vehicles, or all 18 figurines and 18 vehicles for sony, microsoft, and apple (don't forget iOS is a thing now), because each Supercharged Pair unlocks a Supercharged Challenge, (and apart from the Kaos cup, you'll be getting all three with one pair of figures and vehicles), and, really, since you get one pair with the starter, you only need 19 of them, (and if you plan to get all the unlock keys, you'll be getting the dark edition, which contains 2 pairs, so you only need 18), however, for the nintendo platforms, you'll be needing to buy TWO starters to unlock everything (and i'd suggest getting the wii u dark, so that you can get the 3DS for bowser instead of the wii, it's cheaper than the other starters, has online, etc), so that actually adds to the cost, rather than take away from it.

Another thing, if the Kaos cup unlocked tracks, they'd probably not even show up as hidden, much like variants don't show up on the collection list until you've added them. So, i'm still hoping we get tracks with it. mostly because the more that thing does, the more i can sell my spare for (i'm getting the dark for the wii AND wii u), because i'd buy it myself either way... i just need to make enough money to cover MOST of the cost of the second starter, because i'm hoping to have enough money to buy what i want by the time the dust settles when sky6 comes out.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4436 Posted: 00:55:55 25/08/2015
You don't NEED all 36 Superchargers and Vehicles because you don't NEED to do the Supercharged Challenges, But then again I don't know what were talking about.
---
#4437 Posted: 01:22:18 25/08/2015
Well, keep your eyes out guys, the update time of the week is getting here. Nothing to find but some weird hater videos(which for some reason are "relevant" enough to show up even on google),but after midnight on their timezone we better start checking the official site for whatever we've got. Someone found things by checking the source code of it last year,didn't they?(the songs for the Light and Dark villains I think) Dunno if that'll be an asset, because for now there nothing related to SC on the character page.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:43 25/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4438 Posted: 01:27:05 25/08/2015
It's gonna be like Swap Force, in order to get everything you NEEDED everything, but to reach the maximum rank you didn't actually have to DO everything.

Supercharger challenges simply just give you stars so you can level up, which will most likely reward you with stuff, but you don't need to do all of them to get to maximum level. Every chapter still has 3 stars too, and I don't mean the worlds, every chapter has 3 stars to collect, and we know there are a lot of chapters, so that's a lot of stars to collect too. I think races give out stars as well, so all you really need to 100% the game are 1 Supercharger, 3 vehicles of each type, and the 3 action packs.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#4439 Posted: 01:54:48 25/08/2015
GO SEARCHING ON THE WEBSITE! KEEP CHECKING IT! IT CAN UPDATE AT ANYTIME!

Can you tell i'm excited?

As soon as I see the website I am making Astroblast's artwork or toy form my icon smilie

Edit: I tried smilie https://www.skylanders.com/ca/...t/superchargers
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:04 25/08/2015 by Luminous35
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4440 Posted: 01:57:55 25/08/2015
Calm down people. We don't have 100% that the website will be updated. You can have hype, but the better is not too much.

But, if the site have a error, this means that they probably are updating it.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:58 25/08/2015 by Crash10
#4441 Posted: 01:59:33 25/08/2015
We know, But seriously I NEED to see this stuff! I NEED TO SEE EVERYTHINGG!
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4442 Posted: 02:04:29 25/08/2015
What you really need to do is relax, Luminous.

Activision most likely doesn't have a set date at all for this. We just have to wait until it magically shows up one day. I suspect that it could be later this week, but there's no way to tell.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
TheLoneWolf Green Sparx Gems: 231
#4443 Posted: 02:05:28 25/08/2015
Tomorrow is the expected date when the website will update.
While i hope this is true there is also a possibility that it will not update tomorrow and we may have to wait until closer to the games release.
But I still hope its tomorrow.
---
Sun Runner= Best Vehicle in SSC
Get Ready to Race, Rumble and Roll!
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4444 Posted: 02:08:06 25/08/2015
Wasting topic space with impatient comments will not get the website update any faster, Luminous. You and a few other users are only increasing the chance of this topic being closed.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4445 Posted: 02:11:56 25/08/2015
Sorry...

Something tells me it won't be updated tomorrow but I have hope.

But for now I'm leaving this thread until tomorrow. Good Night smilie

Edit: One thing I do want to say is whenever I refresh the website it gives me the page I linked...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:26:20 25/08/2015 by Luminous35
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4446 Posted: 02:28:45 25/08/2015
Quote: Bionichute
It's gonna be like Swap Force, in order to get everything you NEEDED everything, but to reach the maximum rank you didn't actually have to DO everything.

Moneybone was talking about what you needed to GET everything

Quote: CountMoneyBone
then you need the trophies thingies to unlock stuff

Since every supercharged pair UNLOCKS a DIFFERENT piece of content, you need every supercharged pair "to unlock stuff"
Since he even BOTHERED including the trophies on the list of things "you need", i assumed he meant to unlock everything, content-wise. New tracks aren't much of a different story compared to new challenges. New racing modes aren't either.

Unless Supercharged ELEMENTAL gates were confirmed? Because he said you needed 10, which would be one of each element.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4447 Posted: 02:33:18 25/08/2015
That was my fault for only skimming over your post I guess. I wouldn't call the Supercharged mods that much of a collectable, but the normal mods still do count as collectables on their own.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#4448 Posted: 02:36:24 25/08/2015
Supercharged Elemental Gates Hm? Well the one in Cloud Kingdom looked to be very... Tech-Like... Hmmmm!

I guess I'm still here lol
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#4449 Posted: 02:51:05 25/08/2015
Quote: Luminous35
Supercharged Elemental Gates Hm? Well the one in Cloud Kingdom looked to be very... Tech-Like... Hmmmm!

I guess I'm still here lol

No, I'm pretty sure it's just SuperCharger gates, and that gate you're talking about was opened by Stealth Elf so it couldn't have been Tech
#4450 Posted: 02:58:26 25/08/2015
Yeah I guess so. Darn. I really wish Elemental gates were back. It would give a reason to buy a supercharger of every element.
---
First | Previous | Page 89 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me