Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Clear Short Cut & Thunderbolt Bundles on Gamestop
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Clear Short Cut & Thunderbolt Bundles on Gamestop [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#51 Posted: 16:22:22 07/04/2015
Quote: Matteomax
And the pages were deleted from the website.

Cool. So this never happened and was just a dream. Must've been Dreamcatcher.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#52 Posted: 01:21:52 08/04/2015
They did the same with the Clear Tuff Luck site...
Redoscar Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#53 Posted: 20:08:03 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
If anyone is still interested, the Thunderbolt bundle is back up at the moment.
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#54 Posted: 20:25:26 09/04/2015
Quote: Redoscar
If anyone is still interested, the Thunderbolt bundle is back up at the moment.

Apparently not for long. I just saw this post, checked the link and while the page is back, it's still showing as not available online.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Secretsof2113 Blue Sparx Gems: 842
#55 Posted: 04:53:18 16/04/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Quote: Secretsof2113
[...] and it's why you will never find one at Gamestop. A buddy of mine who works at Toys R Us just managed to get me both Short Cut and Thunderbolt in their clear variants[...]

...and this is why you'll never find one at Toys R Us - employees hoard them for their friends. smilie

It took me 4 games of collecting to even be able to get one variant. He said they pulled 3 Thunderbolts that week. He had no idea they were anything special. Just messaged me and asked me if I wanted them. Told me if they were still available after his shift that he would pick them up for me. At least the variant figures at TRU actually MAKE them into the stores. More than I can say for GS.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me