Forum

Poll

Favourite Spyro the Dragon boss?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Drow Mage [CLOSED]
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1 Posted: 20:23:52 23/03/2015 | Topic Creator
This is my first story so hope you like it!
Characters:
Shaun: a young drow in training to be like his hero, Brock, but he has more potential than that.
more will be revealed (still writing lol)

Intro
"DANG IT!!"
Shaun had just been kicked out of the arena, but not before being tormented by his nickname "scraun-y" and suffering major chompy worm bites (they never used regular enemies on him). You see, Shaun lived in Rumbletown, and Brock was his favorite of all the Drow, because he led the arena. shaun was always training, but it was quite hard since Brock was about to leave, he wouldn't fit in with the witches (he wasn't good at throwing razor-sharp discs), nor the lancers (he couldn't hold the lance properly), and definitely not the goliaths. "Well", Shaun said, "might as well leave town forever, I'll never be like Brock and I'll just be made fun of."
So that night he left, he had a secret though, it was that he could create balls of fire with a large amount of effort. With his power as his only possession (besides clothes and food), he headed into the dark, cold forest that surrounded his village...
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:51:53 25/03/2015 by ppmdoesskylands
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#2 Posted: 00:46:20 25/03/2015
Could be a bit more organized. But it is nice. Maybe more return buttons.
---
Spread those positive vibes
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#3 Posted: 16:47:39 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
thanks, I'm still working on it, but I'll add those in.
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#4 Posted: 17:10:18 25/03/2015
Quote: ppmdoesskylands
thanks, I'm still working on it, but I'll add those in.


No problem! I love the idea by the way! smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#5 Posted: 23:45:58 25/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
Shaun had wandered in the through Skylands for quite some time now; two years seemed the amount of time. He had heard in a village that a Skylander academy was opening, so he thought he’d visit. When he arrived, it was bustling with Mabu, he kind of attracted attention to himself by one, being a Drow, and two; he lit a wing of the academy on fire accidentally. When Buzz saw this (after using a giant fire extinguisher), he tried to find Shaun after the ribbon-cutting. When he did, he brought him to Eon, who’d decided to recruit Shaun as a Skylander. Of course he would need a better name and learn how to control his power, nothing a little Kaos Doom Challenge couldn’t fix…
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#6 Posted: 02:07:50 26/03/2015
Quote: ppmdoesskylands
Chapter 1
Shaun had wandered in the through Skylands for quite some time now; two years seemed the amount of time. He had heard in a village that a Skylander academy was opening, so he thought he’d visit. When he arrived, it was bustling with Mabu, he kind of attracted attention to himself by one, being a Drow, and two; he lit a wing of the academy on fire accidentally. When Buzz saw this (after using a giant fire extinguisher), he tried to find Shaun after the ribbon-cutting. When he did, he brought him to Eon, who’d decided to recruit Shaun as a Skylander. Of course he would need a better name and learn how to control his power, nothing a little Kaos Doom Challenge couldn’t fix…


Nice! it is funny. But maybe you could write a little more. Although it is funny. Don't forget dialouge though! smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#7 Posted: 12:39:27 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
got it, when I write, I put a basic frame and add to it, which is probably a bad habit
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#8 Posted: 14:06:08 26/03/2015
Quote: ppmdoesskylands
got it, when I write, I put a basic frame and add to it, which is probably a bad habit


No problem! But I love the plot line. I think it is genius. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#9 Posted: 20:59:31 26/03/2015 | Topic Creator
thanks
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#10 Posted: 22:34:48 26/03/2015
Quote: ppmdoesskylands
thanks


No, thank you! smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
ppmdoesskylands Green Sparx Gems: 258
#11 Posted: 23:44:29 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
probably going to temporarily close this due to cost of derped-up ds
---
No Pie, No Glory!
Read my story! The Drow Mage
anyone else think gold is stupid?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me