Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
BANANAS!!! (Forum game!) [CLOSED]
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#1 Posted: 21:12:08 08/03/2015 | Topic Creator
One person shouts from the top of their loungs BANANAS!!!. Then the next person says that and another thing and so on and so on! If someone forgets its starts back at the first word (which is always BANANAS!!!

Example:
User 1: BANANAS!!!
User 2: BANANAS AND STAIRCASES!!!
User 3: BANANAS, STAIRCASES AND HELICOPTERS!!!

You get it? I'll start!

BANANAS!!!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:34 08/03/2015 by Eruptor100
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4893
#2 Posted: 01:00:51 09/03/2015
BANANAS AND PUPPIES!!!
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#3 Posted: 09:04:51 09/03/2015
BANANAS, PUPPIES AND ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#4 Posted: 14:24:18 09/03/2015
BANANAS, PUPPIES, ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM & INTOLERANCE!!!
---
^ You all know it's true
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#5 Posted: 18:56:24 09/03/2015
BANANAS, PUPPIES, ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM, INTOLERANCE AND NOODLES!!!
#6 Posted: 20:37:25 09/03/2015
BANANAS, PUPPIES, ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM, INTOLERANCE, NOODLES, AND LENGTHY!!!
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#7 Posted: 21:45:06 09/03/2015
Cheesecake
#8 Posted: 03:25:14 10/03/2015
I have to start again now!

BANANAS!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#9 Posted: 03:41:43 10/03/2015
BANANAS AND CRAYONS!!!
---
#10 Posted: 06:09:00 10/03/2015
BANANAS, CRAYONS AND BAPPLES!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#11 Posted: 06:16:22 10/03/2015
BANANAS, CRAYONS, BAPPLES & FUNNYBONES!
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
#12 Posted: 01:04:28 11/03/2015
BANANAS, CRAYONS, BAPPLES, FUNNYBONES, & FOUR LEAF CLOVERS!!!
---
#13 Posted: 03:04:39 11/03/2015
BANANAS, CRAYONS, BAPPLES, FUNNYBONES, FOUR LEAF CLOVERS AND ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#14 Posted: 21:40:01 11/03/2015
Potato?
#15 Posted: 03:31:10 12/03/2015
STOP IT!!!

BANANAS!!!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#16 Posted: 05:54:05 12/03/2015
BANANAS & FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES
---
#17 Posted: 11:16:30 12/03/2015
Question mark!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#18 Posted: 12:17:15 12/03/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13
Question mark!

I see what you did there, but i have something to say:

[User Posted Image]

BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! & PAMELA ANDERSON LEE!!!
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:19:01 12/03/2015 by Greeble
#19 Posted: 09:14:49 13/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE & LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#20 Posted: 01:42:07 14/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS AND MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS!!!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#21 Posted: 03:52:05 15/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, AND SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!
---
#22 Posted: 19:08:00 16/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST!
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#23 Posted: 19:51:04 16/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#24 Posted: 20:58:49 16/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!
---
#25 Posted: 02:01:05 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET!!!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#26 Posted: 02:14:09 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS!!!
---
#27 Posted: 02:20:32 17/03/2015
[b]BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS!!!AND SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#28 Posted: 03:06:53 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS!!!
---
#29 Posted: 14:17:57 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS!!!ANDROCKYROLLISWORTHBUYIJGGOGETHIMITOTALLYWASN'THIREDBYACTIVISIONTOSAYTHISSOWE-IMEANTHEYCANGETYOURMONEY!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#30 Posted: 14:20:00 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS!!!AND ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#31 Posted: 19:41:37 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!
---
#32 Posted: 19:59:36 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???
---
^This might be sarcasm.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#33 Posted: 20:00:51 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???pOOOOOPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sonic DIES!!!!
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#34 Posted: 21:32:58 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???pOOOOOPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sonic DIES AND 5 DANCING REINDEERS NAMES CHEESE, LOUISE, PLEASE, SEETHE, AND HIPPOPOTAMUS CHARLES/ ELEPHANT JOHN (NO ONE CAN DECIDE ON A NAME FOR HIM)!!!
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#35 Posted: 22:06:23 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???pOOOOOPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sonic DIES AND 5 DANCING REINDEERS NAMES CHEESE, LOUISE, PLEASE, SEETHE, AND HIPPOPOTAMUS CHARLES/ ELEPHANT JOHN (NO ONE CAN DECIDE ON A NAME FOR HIM)!!!, WILLTHEWIZARD IS SUPER AWESOME WHY ARE PEOPLE ADVERTISING IN THIS TOPIC WTF IS THIS ANYWAY UM OK WHATEVER I AM ELSA DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAY. Anna:
Elsa?
(Knocking: Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away-
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!-
It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
the pictures on the walls-
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

Just watching the hours tick by-
(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
Please, I know you're in there,
People are asking where you've been
They say "have courage", and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
Do you wanna build a Snowman?
---
Spread those positive vibes
#36 Posted: 22:17:43 17/03/2015
BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???pOOOOOPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sonic DIES AND 5 DANCING REINDEERS NAMES CHEESE, LOUISE, PLEASE, SEETHE, AND HIPPOPOTAMUS CHARLES/ ELEPHANT JOHN (NO ONE CAN DECIDE ON A NAME FOR HIM)!!!, WILLTHEWIZARD IS SUPER AWESOME WHY ARE PEOPLE ADVERTISING IN THIS TOPIC WTF IS THIS ANYWAY UM OK WHATEVER I AM ELSA DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAY. Anna:
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
HOLY CRAP FROZEN 2 AND ILLUMINATI COMFURMED!!!DUNDUNDUUUUUN
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#37 Posted: 22:32:25 17/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
AND A NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, POOR WII U AND 3DS!!!
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#38 Posted: 22:58:43 17/03/2015
Wtf I'm lost
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 23:42:35 17/03/2015
Quote: FuryBeam136
Wtf I'm lost

Add nonsense to the nonsense before it. If someone says something other than the nonsense, the game restart from BANANAS!!! I won't count yours because you were lost, and this too.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#40 Posted: 01:22:54 18/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
AND A NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, POOR WII U AND 3DS!!!POOP FACE Yeah! (Yeah!) Here we go now

Yeah! (Yeah!) Here we go now

Play with us before we melt (Yeah!)

Errybody enjoy yourself (Yeah!)

The best part is the middle of me (Yeah!)

I’m your sponge baby go on and squeeze (Yeah!)

[Pre-Chorus] I’m better than pillows, won’t you believe me (Yeah!)

Squeeze me

[Chorus] Squeeze me 'til I pop

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

[Verse II] Play together before we melt (Yeah!)

[Pre-Chorus II] I’m like cute aggression, won’t you believe me (Yeah!)

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

[Verse III] Dang, dang, diggy-dang

Everybody in the rain

Tell me shine like a chain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

A double dutch with lil Wayne

Do it 'til you vomit again

The job done now

[Pre-Chorus III] So refreshing, won’t you believe me (Yeah!

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

[Verse IV] Oh how are you now Come again with the hot smile

Hydro glow style

Jellyfish with the hot gals

Adidas let me go far out

So you could be the superstar now

Get a big head that’s round Mrs Puff style

[Pre-Chorus IV] Better than your teddy bear, won’t you believe me

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
---
#41 Posted: 01:38:34 18/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
AND A NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED, POOR WII U AND 3DS!!!POOP FACE Yeah! (Yeah!) Here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
LETS TRY TO GET TO THE TEXT LIMIT!!!AND BANANAS!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#42 Posted: 01:51:33 18/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
LETS TRY TO GET TO THE TEXT LIMIT!!!AND BANANAS!!! The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on...

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on!
---
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#43 Posted: 05:09:14 18/03/2015 | Topic Creator
[b]BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS AND ERUPTOR100S FALLING FROM THE SKY SCREAMING: BANANAS!, FUNNYBONE AWESOME DUDES!! , PAMELA ANDERSON LEE, LOTS OF CUTE DOGGIES WIGGLEING THEIR BOOTYS, MICHEAL JACKSON AND 4 OTHER GUYS, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS AND AWESOME QWERTY MA BOB THINGYS THAT LIVE IN THE DENTIST.COOOOOM/POINTLESS-WEBSITE-IS-GOING-TO-TAKE-OVER-THE-WORLD!!!OMGBONECHOMPIESARECOMING.NET AND MORE BANANAS, SKYLANEDERPS CRASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY EATING BANANAS, ROCKY ROLL IS WORTH BUYING GO GET HIM I TOTALLY WASN'T HIRED BY ACTIVISION TO SAY THIS SO WE-I MEAN THEY CAN GET YOURM ONEY & I JUST UPLOADED MY FIRST VIDEO IN MY UTUBE CHANNEL PM ME FOR THE LINK ALSO CHECK OUT LOL IN SKYLANDS BY ME & Iganagor & Willthewizard there's a wedding soon remeber boo is the cutest doggy in the universe!OMG WOW R U FOR CEREAL???pOOOOOPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sonic DIES AND 5 DANCING REINDEERS NAMES CHEESE, LOUISE, PLEASE, SEETHE, AND HIPPOPOTAMUS CHARLES/ ELEPHANT JOHN (NO ONE CAN DECIDE ON A NAME FOR HIM)!!!, WILLTHEWIZARD IS SUPER AWESOME WHY ARE PEOPLE ADVERTISING IN THIS TOPIC WTF IS THIS ANYWAY UM OK WHATEVER I AM ELSA DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? COME ON LET'S GO AND PLAY. Anna:
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
LETS TRY TO GET TO THE TEXT LIMIT!!!AND BANANAS!!! The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
A kingdom of isolation

Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on

I'm free

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Let the storm rage on...

I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on!

Donkey Kong Says "Frozen Sucks!"
World Agrees.[/b]
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#44 Posted: 01:43:33 19/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
A kingdom of isolation

Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on

I'm free

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Let the storm rage on...

I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on!

World Agrees.

RITUAL TO SUMMON USERS
STEP 1:GATHER 69 RED,IF NOT POSSIBLETHEN GREEN, SPARX
STEP 2:GET A VOLCANO
STEP 3:THROW ALL GATHERED SPARX INTO VOLCANO
ALL THE OTHER STEPS:I FORGOT.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#45 Posted: 07:25:02 19/03/2015
BANANAS!!!

Oops
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#46 Posted: 14:42:27 19/03/2015
BANANAS!!IGNAGOR WHY? ANYWAY, MORE BANANAS!!!
---
^This might be sarcasm.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#47 Posted: 22:41:42 19/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
A kingdom of isolation

Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on

I'm free

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Let the storm rage on...

I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on!

World Agrees.

RITUAL TO SUMMON USERS
AND BREAKING THE GODDANG RULES BECAUSE IT'S TOO GOOD TO DIE
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#48 Posted: 23:31:41 19/03/2015
Elsa?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
And now we're not

Elsa:
Go away, Anna

Anna:
Okay, bye...

(Knocking)
I've started talking to
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,

(Orchestral)

Anna:
(Knocking)
Elsa?
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Everybody in the rain

Wipe it up like a stain

Uppercut, yup again

The job done now

Squeeze me

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now

Hydro glow style

Adidas let me go far out

Squeeze me.

Squeeze me 'til you drop

Yeah, here we go now

Yeah, here we go now
OMG IT'S SO LONG NOW
That's what she said
A kingdom of isolation

Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on

I'm free

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Let the storm rage on...

I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
Let it go, let it go
Let the storm rage on!

World Agrees.

RITUAL TO SUMMON USERS
AND BREAKING THE GODDANG RULES BECAUSE IT'S TOO GOOD TO DIE SpongeBob: I'm a goofy goober! (Rock!)
You're a goofy goober! (Rock!)
We're all goofy goobers! (Rock!)
Goofy, goofy, goober goober! (Rock!)

Put your toys away, well, all I gotta say when you tell me not to play, I say "no way!"
(NO WAY!) "No, no, freaking way!"

I'm a kid, you say, when you say I'm a kid I say "Say it again"
And then I say "Thanks!" (THANKS!) Thank you very much!

So if you're thinking that you'd like to be like me,
Go ahead and try, the kid inside will set you free!

[SpongeBob scatting] ImaballizeballizeyeahImaballizeballizeballizebop!

I'm a goofy goober! (Rock!)
You're a goofy goober! (Rock!)
We're all goofy goobers! (Rock!)
Goofy, goofy, goober, goober!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

[Guitar solo]
---
#49 Posted: 01:51:57 20/03/2015
Woof woof zoopals.
#50 Posted: 01:56:51 20/03/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13
Woof woof zoopals.

Seriously?!?! Why do you keep ruining these?
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me