Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Maze Skylander [CLOSED]
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#1 Posted: 05:31:28 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Based of The Maze Runner book series by James Dashner.

This story sort of follows The Maze Runner book series, except it's with Skylanders.

Daily Stories NZT

The story follows smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and... the derpy smilie trapped inside The Maze. With their memories wiped, no contact with the outside world and a bunch of Skylanders on the verge of giving up after two years of searching, Blades has to convince them all to risk it all in one final stand against The Maze and its creators. So come on and join the adventure!
Edited 19 times - Last edited at 04:02:49 02/04/2015 by 14056
#2 Posted: 05:31:53 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Main Characters:

Blades- The Newbie Who Will Be The Hero
Bumble Blast- The Tough Guy Leader
Cynder- The Mystery Girl
Chill - The Mystery Girl
Jet-Vac- The Derp
Drobit- The Genius Leader Guy
Fryno- The Cool Athletic Guy
Pop Fizz- The Friendly and Crazy Guy

At the Glaze:
Gill Grunt
Shroomboom
Spyro
Zoo Lou
Fright Rider
Slam Bam
Zook
Drill Sergeant
Chop Chop
Flameslinger (yawn)
Terrafin
Bash
Zap
Dino-Rang
Slobber Tooth
Wind-Up
Countdown
Dune Bug
Flip Wreck
Fling Kong
Cobra Cadabra
Chopper
Rocky Roll
Stump Smash
Funny Bones
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 21:40:34 27/03/2015 by 14056
#3 Posted: 05:32:09 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapters:

EVENT 1 - THE KILL
1. The Box
2. The Glaze
3. The Pop Fizz
4. The Great Stench
5. The Scare
6. The Hordes
7. The Tour
8. The Newbies
9. The Voice
10. The Woods
11. The Sick Elf
12. The Rhino
13. The Collar
14. The Banishing
15. The Planting
16. The Escape
17. The Ditcher
18. The Kill

EVENT 2 - THE CHANGE (Out Now!!!)

19. The Prophecy
20. The Awakening
21. The Meeting
22. The Warning
23. The Pain
Edited 22 times - Last edited at 19:26:13 06/05/2015 by 14056
#4 Posted: 05:32:27 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Links To Other Awesome Stories!!!

Iganagor's The Mystery of Earth, where a group of Skylanders have been sent to Earth for an unknown reason and are exploring the planet!

My old Sky Stories, where all the Skylanders go on random adventures!

Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:26:44 06/05/2015 by 14056
#5 Posted: 05:32:44 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved Page for all Reserved Things

AWESOME STUFF TO DO

Iganagor's Quiz on Fourm Games
drobot007's quiz for Fourm Games
14056's/My Video Games - Ultimate Quiz League on Forum Games
14056's/My Who Can Get The Most Results On Google Search on Forum Games
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:49:50 06/04/2015 by 14056
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#6 Posted: 05:45:55 28/01/2015
Sounds cool!

EDIT: ME WANT STORY
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:49:48 28/01/2015 by Iganagor
#7 Posted: 07:03:14 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 – The Box

Blades opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was a slight pain, like a headache. The next was the fact that he was in a metal box, filled with supplies and two other unconscious figures. One was a dragon without wings, and barren rocky skin. The other was a bamboo creature, holding a loaded bazooka. Blades felt like he was in an army supply truck, silently on its way to a battlefield. Then, the strangest thing hit him. He realized he couldn’t recall a thing about his past life. He knew the workings of the world, snow on trees at winter and eating a pretzel for health, but he couldn’t remember the name of an island, or the face of a friend. Blades knew that something was going to happen, he wasn’t that stupid. He just wasn’t sure what would happen. Blades waited for a couple minutes, and still nothing happened. He figured he was heading upwards at about three kilometers an hour, being pulled by a pulley system. Finally, the other creatures woke up. The rock dragon woke up first. It said, “Where am I? Who are you? What is this place?” Blades told him the only things he was sure of. “My name is Blades. And I’m a Skylander.”

After half an hour, the metal cube shuddered to a halt. The bamboo guy was awake now, and his name was Zook. The rock dragon’s name was Bash. Apparently, they all had had their memories snatched away as well. Now, the trio looked up to the sky as a small crack of light appeared at the top of the ceiling. Slowly, it began widening, until it expanded to show a sunny sky and a crowd of Skylanders around the edge of the box. Blades eyed a blindfolded guy with a flaming bow, and a mutt that had a drooling problem. All in all, it was the weirdest assortment of creatures Blades thought he had ever seen. Cries broke through the crowd, mainly “Let me see!” or “What do they look like?” A rough voice cut through them all. “Silence! Let me see the newbies.” A tree person with honey dribbling down his mouth appeared leaning over the edge of the box. “Welcome, newbies,” he said “ to the Glaze. And if you ain’t scared, you should be.”
#8 Posted: 07:28:26 28/01/2015
Amazing, cracked up completely at the drooling problem part!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#9 Posted: 21:03:09 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 – The Glaze

Blades had so many things to take into account at once. The first thing was, what was the Glaze? Was that some new country or city? The second thing was, who were all those Skylanders? Had they had there memories wiped as well? And the last thing was, why should he be afraid? That was the thing that worried him, and intrigued him, the most. Bash was the first to man up and speak. “Alright, explain to me exactly me, Blades and Zook were in a metal box for a flippin’ half hour and why we’ve had our memories wiped!” A small robot dragon flew over and flapped above them. “Woah, hold your horses fresh meat. All will be revealed in according time. All you need to know is that you just arrived from the Box, the place we get our supplies and fellow Skylanders. You’re in a place called the Glaze, basically a small paddock with a few buildings here and there. And we’re trapped inside an unsolvable maze, called The Maze, so everyone here has got no hurry to explain things to you in detail. For now just look around and wait till our official tour for newbies.” Bash started to argue, but then someone shot a magic laser beam inside the box, and that shut him up.

Three Skylanders threw in a rope for Zook, Blades flew out and helped some other dragons lift Bash out. Apparently the excitement was officially over. The Skylanders went back to their assorted duties and hobbies over the Glaze. Blades saw a lime green shrub making tomato chutney in a small stone shack, and a one-eyed mushroom gathering wild pizza toppings. The bulky honey dribbler started talking to Blades and the other newbies. “So, my names Bumble Blast, this here mini robot dragon is Drobit, and we’re in charge around here. Yes, we all had our memories wiped as well, so don’t think we know jack about the outside world. So, I’ll show you around tomorrow, but for now go get yourself some grub to munch on and mingle around until you’re ready to go to sleep inside that banged up wooden building over there. See you tomorrow.” He gestured towards the stony building that Blades saw the shrub making tomato chutney in, and then to a triple story building with the words Homeshack scribbled on it with purple crayon. Then he walked of with Drobit following him like nothing had happened. Blades looked at Bash and Zook. “Well, since I’m not hungry, I think I’ll do a little exploring.” And then he swooped into the sky and glanced down enough just long enough to see a crazy blue guy who looked like he was running for his life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:45:05 29/01/2015 by 14056
#10 Posted: 21:09:19 28/01/2015
A maze called the maze, thats amazing!!

They don't know Jack!!!!

He saw a smurf running for his life?

Man, these are epic

EDIT: To fill requirements go for 3-4 paragraphs same length as the regular ones
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:48 29/01/2015 by Iganagor
#11 Posted: 20:56:01 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 – The Pop Fizz

“Woah!” Blades exclaimed as he froze in the sky, staring at the scene that was developing below him. The blindfolded guy with the flaming bow that Blades had seen earlier was lying on the ground, seemingly unconscious, with a single tooth sticking out of his back. A voodoo doctor with a magical staff was floating towards him, followed by some of his little minions. And that crazy blue guy was still running around like crazy, screaming something at the top of his lungs. Blades snapped out of his temporary shock and swooped down to investigate further. He landed in front of the blue guy first. “What in skylands is going on here?” Blades asked him. He replied, “Flameslinger got attacked! He’s going through the Changing!” Blades grabbed the crazy guy with all four of his feet and his captive shrunk into a small, furry, rabbit like creature. “Who was Flameslinger attacked by? How did it happen? What’s you’re flippin’ name!” Blades interrogated. “Pop Fizz is my flippin’ name!” Pop Fizz replied. “Flameslinger got flippin’ attacked by a swarm of chompies that came out from The Maze! Even with his flaming arrows and my awesome potions we couldn’t fight all of them off harm free! Now he’s gonna go through the flippin’ Changing and get some of his memories back, but scream his flippin’ head off!” That startled Blades. If they got attacked, they got their memories back? Wasn’t it worth it?

Double Trouble (Blades learnt the witch doctor's name) had carried Flameslinger to the top floor of the Homeshack. Pop Fizz and Blades were standing under a tree near the building and listening to the ear splitting screams that were coming from a tortured mouth. No, it definitely wasn’t worth it to get some memories back, Blades thought. Zook had met up with Blades five minutes ago, and told him that the Glaze’s cook Food Fight had some spare fruit if he wanted some. Now, Blades munched a peeled orange while talking to his new best friend, Pop Fizz. “It’s flippin’ death, from what I’ve heard.” Pop Fizz was saying, “Jet Vac got attacked and lived, and he’s pretty much flippn’ crazy now.” Blades had heard enough. If it was so bad, Blades wanted to see it. Plus, he wanted answers and Pop Fizz wasn’t going to give them to him. He walked up to the door and opened it. “Go on up,” a derpy voice said, “it won’t kill ya to try.” Then Bumble Blast came storming down the stairs. “Yes, it just might kill the newbie, Jet Vac.” He scolded “ Just after he went potty in his own pants. Get out, and take your cronies with you.” Jet Vac mumbled something unintelligent and then gave Blades a derpy smile with an eye roll. Then he, a walking dolphin and a dinosaur with boomerangs left the building, slamming the door behind them. Bumble Blast apologized for Jet Vac’s behavior and then left to do some errands, leaving the stairwell unguarded.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:14:34 30/01/2015 by 14056
#12 Posted: 21:02:37 29/01/2015
That is flippin' amazing

Are there gonna be over four flippin' paragraphs next time
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#13 Posted: 21:06:18 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Maybe, I'll think about it. See if I have the time. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:07:24 29/01/2015 by 14056
#14 Posted: 21:07:13 29/01/2015
It's cause you need 50-60 sentences (I know OMG)
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#15 Posted: 21:08:37 29/01/2015
smilie DERPsmilie DERPsmilie DERPsmilie

Is that how you feel?

EDIT: Oops. Double Posted, Sorry
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:09:28 29/01/2015 by Iganagor
niemczewski Green Sparx Gems: 311
#16 Posted: 22:50:31 29/01/2015
I have seen the maze runner movie and there was this guy named ben and I think ben is jet vac right?
#17 Posted: 22:59:12 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No, Ben is Flameslinger and Gally is Jet Vac. More info in the next chapter.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:06 30/01/2015 by 14056
#18 Posted: 00:23:15 30/01/2015
Oh ok.
#19 Posted: 05:41:27 30/01/2015
Watched the movie, it was great
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#20 Posted: 10:53:21 30/01/2015
Like it. Obviously you would have smilie in your story also that is your profile pic.
Is smilie your fav skylander
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#21 Posted: 19:13:58 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
No, but he's definitely in my top 5.
#22 Posted: 19:15:57 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4 – The Great Stench

Blades didn’t hesitate at all to make his decision. He wanted answers, and this seemed the best way to get them. After all, Flameslinger couldn’t be that badly injured after only an hour, could he? Blades rushed up the stairs and turned right, towards the baby shrieks of Flameslinger. Blades opened a wooden door that was rotting and entered a room that contained a bed, Drobit, Double Trouble and the worst thing he’d seen in the Glaze yet. Flameslinger lay on the bed; all sheets had been thrown onto the floor. You could see purple veins bulging under his skin like wires, and his blindfold was slanted, so you could see three, bloodshot eyes. Blades thought “Jeez, what a freaky face, is it naturally like this?” Fresh scabs and scratches were all over his body, and his left knee was just one big graze. Drobit hastily flew in front of Blades as soon as everyone saw he was in the room, but not fast enough. Blades took a little sniff of Flameslingers body, and then he passed out. Drobit then said, “Why did he pass out? Flameslinger is just having a bad hair day.”

Blades woke up next to Pop Fizz, slumped up on a tree. Pop Fizz noticed and said, “Hey, you took one heck of a fall, man.” Blades stuttered back “Wha?” Drobit flapped over. “Well,” he said “when you fainted, the wood beneath you was so rotten that you fell right through it, in a diagonal direction. Pop Fizz here found you and dragged you over to this tree.” Blades shook his head wearily and for the first time noticed an opening that led into the Maze. Looking around him, he saw three other identical ones on the other three sides of the Glaze. Blades stood up and questioned Drobit “Is anyone out there? In the Maze?” Drobit replied “Yes, we have people called Runners that go out and explore the Maze every day. It’s risky, they have to battle chompies and Cyclops, but only our best are allowed to be Runners, and they can handle it. I used to be one, until my turbo thrusters broke.” Pop Fizz added, “They should be back soon. Don’t wanna be in there while the flippin’ walls close.” As if on cue, one by one Skylanders came running into the Glaze through the openings and straight into a metal room with a lock on the door. Then, the walls started closing. It seemed impossible to Blades, but the gigantic walls as big as mountains closed in on each other until they shut, trapping Blades inside the Glaze. Pop Fizz told Blades he could borrow his sleeping bag for the night, and then the pair walked back to the Homeshack. And all Blades could think of in that short walk was how most people at the Glaze were cool, but Flameslinger was like a statue made of poop.

Thanks Iganagor for some comedic tips!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:58 30/01/2015 by 14056
#23 Posted: 20:24:03 30/01/2015
When Blades enters the maze does he realize YOLO?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#24 Posted: 20:28:28 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Um, maybe? smilie
#25 Posted: 20:29:38 30/01/2015
Will smilie be in it
YOLO
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#26 Posted: 20:30:59 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Um, maybe? smilie
#27 Posted: 02:00:16 31/01/2015
You dont do NZL Time you do NZT
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#28 Posted: 04:59:54 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks
#29 Posted: 20:31:13 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5 – The Scare

They ended up near the back of the Homeshack. “Where are we going?” Blades asked, still thinking about Flameslinger’s stench. He told himself to stop or he’d drive himself crazy. Trying to grasp a sense of normalcy, Blades made a rubbish attempt at a joke. “If you’re looking for a bedtime story, forget it.” Pop Fizz just said, “Shut up and stay close.” Blades let out a big sigh before following his friend along the back of the building. They came along a small, dusty window with a shining light visible. Blades heard someone moving around inside. “The toilets.” Pop Fizz whispered. “So?” A worm of unease started crawling through Blades mind. Pop Fizz answered “I love doing this to people. Gives me great flippin’ pleasure before sleeping.” Something told Blades Pop Fizz was up to no good. Blades stammered “Maybe I should just…” Pop Fizz cut him off. “Just shut your flippin’ mouth and watch.” he said. Pop Fizz leaned into a position where the person inside wouldn’t be able to see him. Then, suppressing a giggle, he leaned forward and tapped on the window. “This is stupid.” Blades whispered. “Bumble Blast could be in there! I don’t wanna get in trouble on my first day!” Ignoring Blades, Pop Fizz tapped the window again. A shadow blocked the light, and then the window slid open. “Who’s that!” yelled the Skylander in the toilets, his voice laced with derpiness. Blades had to hold in a gasp as he realized he knew that voice, it was Jet-Vac. Without warning, Pop Fizz suddenly popped his face up and screamed at the top of his lungs. A loud crash from inside the building revealed that the trick had worked, and that Jet-Vac was not too happy about it. Blades looked for Pop Fizz’s reaction, but all he had already taken off. Jet-Vac came out of the toilets and immediately pointed at Blades. “Come here!” he yelled. Blades heart sank in surrender. “It wasn’t me!” Blades said. Jet-Vac let out a piggy snort. “I’m not stupid, I saw Pop Fizz’s fat face. But you better decide real quick who you want as your friends, and who you want as your enemies.” And then he said the most surprising thing of all. “I've seen you before, newbie, and I bet your first meal that Flameslinger will have seen you too.”

Pop Fizz lay on the wooden floor of the Homeshack while Blades borrowed his sleeping bag. “Nice first day, newbie. Sorry about that prank.” Blades muttered something back about forgiveness, and then asked, “Things will get better, right? I won’t be so in the dark.” Pop Fizz replied, “Well, sure did for me. But, I’ve only been here for a month, so don’t start asking me for advice.” Blades felt tiredness creeping in, and the he did the first normal thing in his new life, he closed his eyes and prepared for sleep. Then, he said the strangest thing, and he had no idea why. “Pop Fizz, I want to go into the Maze. I want to be a Runner.”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:35:27 31/01/2015 by 14056
#30 Posted: 20:32:33 31/01/2015
You need to change it, he is thinking of veins
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#31 Posted: 20:35:46 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks again. smilie
#32 Posted: 20:40:11 31/01/2015
What's a runner?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#33 Posted: 00:05:21 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
A Runner is someone who runs out into the Maze every day and looks for a way out. Drobit explained it a bit in chapter 4 - The Great Stench.
#34 Posted: 00:28:41 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double posting, but I feel like this needs its own post.

DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT A SUPRISE!!!

A new character MAY be introduced in chapter 7
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:05 01/02/2015 by 14056
#35 Posted: 00:57:31 01/02/2015
You could of edited you first post with spoiler, maybe
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#36 Posted: 01:21:49 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the third time.
#37 Posted: 07:45:23 01/02/2015
Is there going to be extended chapter next?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#38 Posted: 14:05:56 01/02/2015
So cool story I can't wait to see what happens next!
#39 Posted: 21:55:57 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6 – The Hordes

Someone shook Blades awake. His eyes snapped open to see a half dragon, half robot, face staring down at him. He opened his mouth to speak but a small, and firm, claw clamped down on his mouth, gripping it shut. When Blades recognized the Skylander as Drobit, panic flared inside him. Had last night’s prank been discovered? But all Drobit said was “Shush, fresh meat, don’t want to be waking up Pop Fizz, do ya?” Though Blades was surprised, any alarm melted away almost immediately. He couldn’t help but be curious, and wonder what this cyborg dragon wanted with him. Blades nodded and did his best to say yes with his eyes until Drobit’s claw loosened its grip and came off of his mouth. Drobit flapped in the air. “Come on, fresh meat. Supposed to show you something before the wake-up.” Any lingering haze of sleep had vanished from Blades’ mind. “Okay.” He said, ready to fly. He knew he should have some suspicion, he had no reason to trust anyone but Pop Fizz, Bash and Zook yet, but curiosity won out. He flapped upwards and asked, “Where are we going?” Drobit said nothing but flapped towards the door. They weaved their way through the tightly strewn pack of hammocks and sleeping bags. Once, one of Blades sharp wings scraped one of Jet Vac’s cronies lying in a hammock, the dolphin guy. It earned him a dirty look from Drobit and a mumbled “Jet-Vac, cheesy dare morning is next week.” from the dolphin. Once they left the Homeshack Drobit flew as fast as he could (without turbo thrusters) towards the western wall of the Maze. Blades followed at a slightly faster pace.

They stopped when Drobit reached a massive column of cobblestone, as tall as a skyscraper – another random image that floated in Blades scarce memory. Drobit blasted a bit of ivy with his laser eyes and uncovered a small submarine window. “Look and learn, fresh meat.” Drobit told Blades. Blades leaned closer, his snout scraping the glass, and he saw a terrible sight. There were packs of chompies hanging around a couple chompy pods, and midget Cyclops holding swords and axes. Not to mention the four ice ogres lumbering around a throne that currently had a sign on it that read GONE FISHING! And something told Blades that whatever sat its butt on that throne wasn’t interested in salmon or tuna. Drobit interrupted his thoughts. “Out there’s the Maze. Of course, we haven’t had a Runner come back alive if he was looking for that particular room that’s bustling with monsters, but it’s still in the Maze, we’re sure about it. Every second of every day we spend in honor of the Maze, trying to figure out a solution that it hasn’t flippin’ shown us yet. And we wanted to show you why it’s not to be messed with, why it’s flippin’ important that those walls close every night. Blades took another look, but an ice ogre saw him through the window. It tried to swing his club, but an invisible force stopped him and immediately ivy grew back over the window. Blades was to shocked to speak. Drobit had already started to fly towards the eating pavilion, but he said one last thing over his back. “We expect you to do your part, fresh meat. Help us in our only goal.” Before Blades could ask what that was, Drobit answered his never asked question. “To find our way out, fresh meat. Find our way home.”
#40 Posted: 03:15:39 03/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7 – The Tour

A couple hours later, when the walls had reopened, Blades sat at a worn, tilted picnic table outside the Homeshack. All he could think about was the hordes of monsters, what their purpose could be, what they did out there during the night. What would it be like to be ambushed by an ice ogre or a pack of chompies. He tried to get the image out of his head, think of something else. The Runners. They’d just left without saying a word to anybody, bolting into the Maze and disappearing around corners. But, try as he might, he couldn’t get the thought of the monsters out of his head. Just then, a tap on the shoulder jarred him from his thoughts, and he looked up to see Bumble Blast standing behind him, arms folded. “Ain’t you looking fresh, get a good view out the window this morning?” he asked with sarcastic kindness in his voice. Blades stood up, ignoring the comment. Bumble Blast shrugged and said, “Me and you, bro, the Tour starts now. No questions till the end, ain’t got time to jaw with you all day.” Blades started to speak, then thought better of it. He didn’t want to spoil his best chance to get answers.

They started at the Box, which was closed at the moment. It was basically just double doors of metal lying on the ground, with yellow and black safety tape around the edges. Bumble Blast pointed down at the doors. “This here’s the Box. Once a month, we get annoying newbies like you sent up with supplies. Once a week, we just get supplies. Got that?” Blades nodded, his whole body itching to ask a question. “I need to put some of that safety tape over my mouth.” Thought Blades. Bumble Blast kept talking, never bothering to look Blades in the eye. “The Glaze is cut up into four sections.” He held up his fingers and counted off the next four words “Fields, Gore House, Homeshack, Deadnecks. Got that, newbie?” Blades hesitated, and then shook his head, confused. Bumble Blast’s eyelids fluttered briefly, as if he could think of a million things he’d rather do than this. He pointed to the northeast corner, where there were some Skylanders picking wild mushrooms and fresh fruit. “Fields, where we scavenge for mushrooms, oranges, peaches and more so our food can have actual flavor, not just that beef in a can or tin of olives. Trust me, before the Fields, no one wanted to eat more than one meal a day.” He pointed to the southeast corner, where there was a massive barn. “Gore House. Where Chop Chop and some other Skylanders get fresh meat. Fryno found some pigs and sheep near the Glaze in the Maze one day, and we’ve been breeding and eating them ever since.” He then pointed at the pitiful living quarters. “Homeshack, stupid place is twice, nearly three, times as big as when it was first built because of all the newbies and injuries we keep on getting. It ain’t pretty, but it works.” Bumble Blast finally pointed to the small, slightly spooky, forest in the southwest corner. “Call that the Deadnecks. Dang forest looks creepy but is very useful. Full of fertilizer, has our graveyard and you can go their to hang in your limited free time.” Bumble Blast finally walked over to the Gore House. “There are certain careers here. Slopper, Runner, Brickneck, Bagger, Track-hoe, Slaughterer, Cook and Med-Jack. Tomorrow, you’ll be working with Chop Chop, keeper of the Slaughterers and a Bagger in his free time. If you’re good at killing innocent animals for spare meat, you can be a Slaughterer. If not, you’ll work with the other keepers until something sticks. Something always sticks.” Blades felt so dizzy with all the new information spiraling around his head, he felt like throwing up. Bumble Blast was about to say something about Sloppers, but a booming, rininging alarm that sounded from all directions. Blades was worried, surely this meant bad news! He looked at Bumble Blast urgently, and then calm down. He didn’t look worried, more confused, or surprised. Bumble Blast didn’t answer, he just ran toward the Box. Blades flew after him and met up with Drobit. “Drobit, what’s going on?” Blades yelled over the blaring siren. Drobit replied hurriedly “The flippin’ alarm means a newbie, fresh meat, whatever, is coming up.”
#41 Posted: 05:46:30 03/02/2015
Why is the second paragraph so big smilie

All and all, very good story and nice layout

counted off the next four words “Fields, Gore House, Homeshack, Deadnecks. (That's five words dude...)
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#42 Posted: 05:02:10 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
1. Fields
2. Gore House
3. Homeshack
4. Deadnecks

That's four words, unless I'm missing something obvious. (Which I probably am)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:03:06 04/02/2015 by 14056
#43 Posted: 05:02:31 04/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8 – The Newbies

The alarm finally stopped blaring after a full two minutes. A crowd was gathered in the middle of the courtyard around the steel doors through which Blades realized he’d arrived just yesterday. “Yesterday?” he thought, “Was that really just yesterday?” Someone tapped him on the elbow; he looked over to see Pop Fizz by his side. “How goes it, newbie? Did you enjoy the flippin’ Tour?” “It was fine.” He replied. Then he pointed to the big doors of the Box. “Why is everyone freaking out? Isn’t that how you all got here?” Pop Fizz shrugged, “I don’t know – guess it’s always been real regular–like. Once a month, every month, same day. Maybe whoever’s in charge finally realized you were nothing but a big mistake, sent someone to replace you.” He giggled as he elbowed Blades in the ribs, a high-pitched snicker that made Blades like him more. Blades shot his new friend a fake glare. “You’re annoying. Seriously.” Pop Fizz fully laughed this time, a squeaky sort of snort. “Yeah, but we’re buddies now, right?” Blades answered “Well, looks like you’re not giving me much choice on that one.” But the truth was, he needed a friend. And Pop Fizz would do just fine. The furry guy folded his arms, looking very satisfied. “Glad that’s settled, newbie. Everyone needs a buddy in this place.” Blades grabbed Pop Fizz by the neck, joking around. “Okay, buddy, then call me by name. Blades. Or I’ll throw you down the hole just after the Box leaves.” That triggered a thought in his head as he released Pop Fizz. “Wait a minute, have you guys ever…” “Tried it.” Pop Fizz interrupted before Blades could even finish. “Tried what?” Blades inquired. “Going down the Box after it makes a delivery, obviously.” Pop Fizz answered. “It won’t do. Won’t go down till it’s completely empty.” Blades started to ask “But what about…” “Tried it.” Blades had to suppress a groan - this was getting irritating. “Man, you’re hard to talk to. Tried what?” “Going through the hole after the Box has gone down. Doors will open, but there’s nothing but emptiness, blackness, nothing. No ropes, nada. Can’t do it.” How could that be possible? “Did you…” “Tried it, we threw some things down the hole, never heard them land. It goes on for a long time.” Blades paused before he replied, not wanting to be cut off again. “What are you, a mind reader or something?” He threw as much sarcasm as he could into that comment. Pop Fizz gave a sly wink. “Just brilliant, that’s all.” Blades said “Pop Fizz, never wink at me again.” Blades smiled. Pop Fizz was a little annoying, but there was something about the guy that made things seem a little less terrible. Blades took a deep breath and looked back to the crowd around the hole. “So, how long the delivery gets here?” Pop Fizz replied, “Usually takes about half an hour after the alarm.” Blades thought for a second. There had to be something they hadn’t tried. “Have you ever tried making a rope?” “Yeah, they did. With the ivy. Longest one they could possibly make. Longest one they could possibly make. Let’s just say that experiment didn’t go so well.” Blades thought “What now?” Pop Fizz continued “I wasn’t here, but the fool who had volunteered to do it had only gone down about ten feet before he got sliced in half by blades that come out of the sides of the walls.” “What! I don’t believe that for a second!” Blades laughed. “Oh yeah, smart guy? I’ve seen the suckers bones. Cut in half like a knife through whipped cream. They keep him in a box in the Deadnecks to remind future kids not to be so stupid.” Blades waited for Pop Fizz to laugh or crack a smile, thinking it had to be a joke – who had ever heard of someone being cut in half? But it never came. “You’re serious?” Pop Fizz just stared back at him. “I don’t lie, newbie, uh, Blades. Come on, let’s see who’s gonna come up. I can’t believe you only have to be a newbie for one day!” As they wormed through the crowd, Blades asked the one question he had not yet posed. “How do you know it’s not just supplies or whatever?” “The alarm doesn’t go of when it happens.” Pop Fizz answered simply. Pop Fizz stopped and pointed to a derpy face smirking at them. It was Jet-Vac. “Dang it,” Pop Fizz said “The flippin’ derp does not like you, man. And he’s got Flip Wreck and Dino Rang to back him up.” “Yeah, figured that one out already.” Blades muttered. Pop Fizz nudged him. “Let’s just ignore the dance teacher and his ballerinas and move on to the front. I think the newbie’s coming up!”

They joined up with Drobit and Bumble Blast. They could all hear the grinds and rattles of the rising lift, which reminded Blades of his own nightmarish trip the day before. Pity washed upon him for the poor Skylanders that were undergoing the sense that they had their memories swiped and that everything was a mystery. A muffled boom announced that the elevator had arrived. Blades watched in anticipation as Drobit and Bumble Blast took their positions on opposite sides of the shaft doors. Simple metal handles were attached on either side. With a metallic scrape the doors were opened, and a puff of dust from the surrounding stone rose into the air. Complete silence settled over the Skylanders as Drobit leaned over to get a better view of the newcomer. “Holy…” he said to no one in particular. Bumble Blast had gotten a peek as well. “No way…” he said. But Drobit said the weirdest and most terrifying thing yet. “It’s two girls, and I think their dead.”
#44 Posted: 05:22:56 04/02/2015
Gore House is two words LOL
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#45 Posted: 06:41:47 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yeah, well, I'm counting it as one word. LOL
#46 Posted: 06:42:05 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9 – The Voice

A couple of Skylanders made ivy ropes and lowered Bumble Blast and Drobit into the Box so they could retrieve the bodies. A mood of reserved shock had overcome most of the Skylanders, who were milling around with solemn faces, kicking loose rocks and not saying much at all. No one dared admit they couldn’t wait to see the girls, but Blades assumed they were all just as curious as he was. Jet-Vac was one of the Skylanders holding the ropes, ready to hoist Bumble Blast and Drobit out of the Box. Blades watched him closely. His eyes were laced with something dark, oh, wait, it was just derpiness. It was a gleam that made Blades think he was weird even more. From deep in the shaft came Bumble Blast’s voice shouting that they were ready, and Jet-Vac and a couple of others started pulling on the rope. A few grunts later and two lifeless bodies were dragged out, across the edge of the door and onto a stone slab. Everyone immediately ran forward, forming a packed crowd around them, a palpable excitement hovering in the air. But Blades stayed back. The eerie silence gave him the creeps, as if they’d just opened up a recently laid tomb. Despite his own curiosity, Blades didn’t bother trying to force his way through to get a look. But he had seen a glimpse of them before being blocked off. There was a girl covered in ice armor, holding a double pointed javelin. She had blue lips and was around the height of Blades, maybe a bit shorter, if he stood up on his hind legs. The other girl was a dragon, like himself. But, she was purple and had lightning bolts on her wings. She also wore a spiked collar. Bumble Blast and Drobit scrambled out of the Box, and then forced their way through the crowd towards the lifeless bodies, the crowd re-forming to cut them off from Blades view. Only a few seconds later, the crowd parted again to reveal Drobit pointing straight at Blades, Bash and Zook (who were standing next to Blades at the time). “Fresh meat, fresh meat and fresh meat, get your butts over here.” He said, not bothering to be polite about it. Blades heart jumped in his throat, his forehead started to sweat. What did they want him and the others for? Things just kept getting worse and worse. He forced himself to walk forward, trying to seem innocent without acting like someone who was guilty who was trying to act innocent. “Calm it,” he muttered to himself “You haven’t done anything wrong.” But he had a strange feeling that maybe he had without realizing it. The Skylanders lining the path to Drobit and the girls glared at them as they walked past, as if they were responsible for the whole mess of the Maze and the Glaze and the hordes of monsters. Blades refused to make eye contact with any of them, afraid of looking guilty. They approached Drobit and Bumble Blast, who both knelt beside the girls. Blades, not wanting to meet their stares, concentrated on the purple dragon. “You know these two, newbies?” said Bumble Blast, sounding a little ticked off. Blades was shocked at the question. “Know her? Of course we don’t know her. We don’t know anyone. Except for you guys.” Bumble Blast sighed, “That’s not what I meant. I mean do they look familiar at all? Any kind of feeling you’ve seen either one of them before?” Bash answered this time. “No, why?” Bumble Blast cursed, and then said, “Can’t be a coincidence. Two shipments, two days. One alive, one dead.” Then Bumble Blast’s words started to make sense and panic flared inside Blades. “Wait a minute, you’re not saying we…” Drobit interrupted. “Shut it, fresh meat. We’re not saying you flippin’ killed the girls.” Blades’ mind started spinning. He was sure he’d neither seen any of them before, but the slightest hint of doubt crept into his mind. Zook spoke up. “We all swear they don’t look familiar. We’ve had enough accusations.” Bumble Blast started to speak “Are you…” but before he could finish the girl covered in battle armor shot up into a sitting position. As she sucked in a huge breath, her eyes snapped open and she blinked, looking around at the crowd surrounding her. Drobit cried out and fell backwards. Bumble Blast gasped and jumped up, stumbling away from her. Blades didn’t move, his gaze locked on the girl, frozen in fear. Burning blue eyes darted back and forth as she took deep breaths. Her blue lips trembled as she mumbled something over and over again, indecipherable. Then she spoke one sentence, her voice hollow and haunted, but clear. “Everything is going to change.” Blades stared in wonder as her eyes rolled up into her head and she fell back to the ground. Her right fist shot into the air as she landed, staying rigid as she grew still, pointing towards the sky. Clutched in her hand was a wadded piece of paper. Blades tried to swallow but his mouth was too dry. Drobit flew forward and pulled her fingers apart, grabbing the paper. With shaking front legs he unfolded it, spreading the note on the ground. Blades moved up behind him to get a better look. Scrawled across the paper in thick black letters were five words.

THEY’RE THE LAST ONES.
EVER.
#47 Posted: 06:59:44 05/02/2015
Wow, that is a massive paragraph

Thanks for stirring up a plot... Just adds to it :-)
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:25 05/02/2015 by Iganagor
#48 Posted: 19:34:50 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys, but it's a public holiday in my country so I won't be posting any stories this weekend.
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#49 Posted: 06:08:38 07/02/2015
Long story
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:10:41 07/02/2015 by drobot007
#50 Posted: 21:06:40 12/02/2015
This is a really good maze runner story. When is the end?
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me