Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I looked up myself in the urban dictionary!~
Page 1 of 1
I looked up myself in the urban dictionary!~ [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 04:35:53 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

I r8ted 8/8 for its accuracy.

-------------------
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 17:30:47 18/02/2015
My name Aaron means pimp.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#3 Posted: 18:04:22 18/02/2015
Generally a smart, caring, intelligent, slightly sarcastic guy whose full name is usually (Similar name). Also, very handsome and charming. Ass-hole tendencies are sporatic, but infrequent.
Hey, that guy's name must be (My name). That would explain why he's so hot and smart at the same time!

top notch description m8's
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#4 Posted: 18:06:11 18/02/2015
Mine means "Hottest chick in the world." smilie
#5 Posted: 18:25:08 18/02/2015
Instead of editing I just said I will pop this here.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Aaron
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 18:27:02 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: azz01
Instead of editing I just said I will pop this here.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Aaron

Whoa.

I just read the 2nd defintion for Aaron... ;>.>
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 19:31:01 18/02/2015
3 of my definitions

Originating from the movie "Fight Club", Tyler is used to describe one who is extremely sexy and bad ass.

A very very very, yet again, very sexy pancake. (o.O)

and the most surprisingly accurate definition
Tall, and skinny. Has the most pretty eyes. Long, soft brown hair. And a great personality. Can often be found playing video games, or hanging with friends. He's very touchy feely; loves hugs. He knows how to make someone smile. He can be REALLY stubborn. Isn't quite sure what he wants. He always seems to be confused. He's loving, confused, caring, amazing. Awesome. He's Tyler.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#8 Posted: 19:31:34 18/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Lol I just looked myself up on Urban Dictionary.
Such. Inaccurate. Descriptions.

Can you link it?
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#9 Posted: 19:36:35 18/02/2015
[User Posted Image]
The first result

Some weird ones:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#10 Posted: 19:50:16 18/02/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic
[User Posted Image]
The first result

Some weird ones:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

That last one though...
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#11 Posted: 21:03:21 18/02/2015
Nathan(My real name) :
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114431
I seem pretty good.

Nate (Shortened version of Nathan, and is what everybody calls me) :
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nate
**** this
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#12 Posted: 21:06:41 18/02/2015
Here's what I found for my name: Henry.

"A good friend, family member, and boyfriend.
Knows how to treat a girl. Very sweet person. But can be shy, at times. Has a smile that can make any girl fall in love with him. His smile makes anyones day. Just seeing his face makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the whole entire world. Having his arms around me makes me feel loved. Hearing his voice is the best sound you can ever hear. Meeting him is the best thing that can ever happen to you."
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#13 Posted: 21:09:10 18/02/2015
Mine's great

Quote:
A cool name that has nothing to do with the devils son.
You hear me you fruity religion obsessed **** bags.
I saw some guy kicked out of a church.
I went to help him and he said his name was Damian
I befriended him and now nuns chase me with torches every sunday.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:32:26 19/02/2015 by DragonCamo
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#14 Posted: 23:37:35 18/02/2015
Quote:
Meaning is God is gracious in Hebrew or hot-assed mama in contemporary English.

Hasn't changed since the last I checked... nope.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#15 Posted: 23:46:04 18/02/2015
I tried to define myself.

They wouldn't let an error definition through.
---
you never saw me
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#16 Posted: 00:00:34 19/02/2015
1st definition of Zach: A name of a person who is often smart, cunning dresses well and likes to have fun. A party goer that attracts many people with his intellect, jokes, and good smile.

2nd definition of Zach: A name of a person who likes to fool around and be with his friends, often caring about others and has no problem dealing with tools.

My boy Zach likes to play beer pong at the college fraternity perties, he is the life of the party.

I'm kind of both *Feels proud and smart*
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:06 19/02/2015 by PwnageFTW
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#17 Posted: 00:27:50 19/02/2015
Quote:
A beautiful girl who’s smart, honest and gentle, but she can also be aggressive. She likes to make random noises. She has eyes that sparkle under the light and sometimes change colour but are usually green. She loves chocolate. She rarely feels fear, she has rosy cheeks and always seems to have a gorgeous smile on her face. She’s not afraid of her sexuality. Although her hands always seem to be cold her heart is very warm, and her kiss gives a feeling like no other.

lmao that is so sweet

but so not me
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#18 Posted: 00:40:50 19/02/2015
beautiful and kind. Loved by many. Also hated by many.
she gets plenty of attention from the boys.
She prefers to stay with someone for a long time. she doesnt fall in love easily but when she does it lasts and she really loves them. Alot of the girls are jealous of the boys she gets or loves, because they all really like the boy. But the boy is head over heels with her and only wants her

a bubbily and funny person. She can be very ditzy though alot of the time. and she day dreams all the time! She isnt close to many people but she is a true friend.
A bit of a ***** at times but she is super sexy and intelligent but she is extremelly clumsy!!
i hate her.
why?
she stole the boy i love
ooh. i know she always gets the best ones!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME
I WILL SEE YOU BURN IN HELL
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#19 Posted: 06:00:41 19/02/2015
First name:

Usually a very very very goodlooking straight gentleman that has great taste in women. He has a crazy side to him but only shows it infront of true friends. Has great style, is hilarious, amazing, caring, sweet and will make you smile. You will always have a good time with an Alexander, so if you got a friend named Alexander count yourself one of the luckiest people in the world!
Why you smiling like that?
I hung out with Alexander
NO WAY!

Middle name:

Ty is a name that's been around for, like, a kabajillion years. It is universally agreed to mean "a total stud with a massive carrot". Tys are almost always popular with the women, considering the sexy name. Also, if you are a Ty, you are likely to be rich and famous as an adult, if you aren't already.
Man, I'd kill to be a Ty like Ty....

I give both of these descriptions a solid 9/10 because they're definitely true about me.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:06 19/02/2015 by Iblistech
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#20 Posted: 06:20:33 19/02/2015
A girl who is known for being beautiful both inside and out. Usually on the shy side, they can come off as boring. However, once a Charlotte opens up, she is charming, kind, intelligent and funny. Usually have great smiles. The girl that all the guys are secretly in love with. Said to be very good in bed. Charlottes are fun-loving and enjoy being around people. Loves to party but is very chill, most Charlottes are not wild and crazy. They have a good sense of the world around them and love their family and friends. Anybody would be lucky to have a Charlotte in their life.

no
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#21 Posted: 06:37:08 19/02/2015
the greatest person you will ever meet. most likely of canadian background. term means "rebirth" or "renaisannce" who wouldn't love that?
The girl in my geometry class, Renée, sure is smart and funny and hot, she's like the greatest girl i've ever met.

Nice. Tho I'm kinda concerned by the amount of top 10 related words that are too inappropriate for a spyro the dragon forum.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#22 Posted: 06:44:22 19/02/2015
I wonder if mine is still the same one from 4 years ago.

Quote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pedro
Someone who has an enormous dick but won't admit it.

It's still the same...
That example, tho. e.e
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:44:49 19/02/2015 by wspyro
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#23 Posted: 07:18:45 19/02/2015
I don't know what to say

1) An attractive guy that chicks digg.

2) A being who has a level manliness about them of which is somewhat subtle yet unparalleled, and which is sometimes mistaken by lesser men as gayness.

3) A higher level of man who endures a multitude of gay jokes, but is in reality much more straight than the lesser men who provoke him.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#24 Posted: 22:19:44 19/02/2015
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=samadhi warning NSFW
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#25 Posted: 23:49:15 19/02/2015
The kind of girl who still manages to find a way to smile.
She'll make everyone around her feel good & help them in any way possible that she can. No matter how much pain she is in; she'll help you & she'll make you have the biggest smile on your face. Shes always happy & wants to make you happy too.
Storm is a strong human being .
Storm was my ex girlfriend,
& in the Marvel comic books.

Storm's actually not my real name(my real name came up with something that used every known bad word at least once) but it still fits!

EDIT: Since I couldn't search my full username, I'm breaking it down into parts.

Dragon
Possibly the best mythical creature known to this day.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:31 20/02/2015 by StormDragon21
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#26 Posted: 23:54:31 19/02/2015
A person of high energy and appeal. His intensity is both a blessing and a curse. His spontaneity and enthusiasm are inspiring but at times exhausting. He is easily loved and a pure joy to all who meet him. His zest for life is contagious.
Everyone needs a Jackson to make life interesting.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#27 Posted: 23:57:54 19/02/2015
Quote:
a person who is incredibly insightful, powerful, extraordinarily driven, and loving.

this is a person who is there for you if ever and whenever you need him.

he is always level-headed.

he has beautiful eyes.

his heart is made of gold.

ok whatever you say urban dictionary
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#28 Posted: 00:06:57 20/02/2015
More.
[User Posted Image]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#29 Posted: 00:11:39 20/02/2015
Quote:
There is more to him then meets the eye. Has eyes that can make your heart stop. Funny though may over do it sometimes. Understanding, careing, may remind you of a bear. Has gone through alot in life. Can be overly competitive and cocky and abit of a jerk sometimes but has a good heart.

That's actually true for The most part.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#30 Posted: 00:19:42 20/02/2015
Quite possibly the most sweetest, attractive, amazing person you will ever meet. Not only is he the greatest but he has an irresistible smile. A smile that makes you think hes innocent, but no one really knows. Hes got a bad boy look to him. And has his way with words. He's tall and walks with confidence. Has nice hands. And gives you butterflies. He's constantly on someones mind. Meaning you are always looking for a time you can get him to see you. He's definitely a chick magnet. When you see him you just know hes everything you could ever ask for. What can you say, hes Nic.

lol i do NOT have a bad boy look

otherwise i have no idea what to think of this
---
Cool cool.
#31 Posted: 01:44:16 20/02/2015
I just looked up my two middle names and my last name and they all have something to do with being good in bed or being a massive d***head.

Like what the ****?!
---
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#32 Posted: 10:50:28 20/02/2015
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lloyd

I got this:
A hot guy with a large penis. Very kinky, good in bed with a body to die for.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SunburnCamo Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#33 Posted: 12:56:10 20/02/2015
Mine is somewhat true.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skyler
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#34 Posted: 13:16:57 20/02/2015
Quote: 'Top' Definitions
First name:
a girl with class, grace, poise and elegance

Middle name:
Girls name, hebrew origin that means 'my god is an oath' or 'my god is abundance.' also a very pretty name.

Quote: Snippets from ones I enjoyed
First name:
------ is a princess, in fact, she is THE princess. Very funny. Has a lot of friends, but only hangs out with her closest ones. Always has a smile on her face, and doesn't give a **** about anything.

Middle name:
--------- is a name which usually belongs to people who are slightly crazy. Their staring and very creepy eyes often freak other people out. Their incessant talking can quickly piss people off and make them suspect she is insane.

coughs
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#35 Posted: 13:25:51 20/02/2015
My last name:

1st definition of Phelps: (verb) - The act of farting during anal sex.

2nd definition of Phelps: (noun) - Fred Phelps

Well damn. I think Fred Phelps just phelped.

This is an insult to my family name.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:26:23 20/02/2015 by PwnageFTW
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#36 Posted: 15:29:15 20/02/2015
First definition describes what I look like. smilie

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=will
Go in at your own risk. It says that it wants to do something bad to me.
---
Spread those positive vibes
#37 Posted: 16:32:25 20/02/2015
Apparently you're a stud.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#38 Posted: 17:31:21 20/02/2015
Nothing for Shadmé? Fine...

Quote:
A girl prettier than anyone she knows. Every guy flocks to her, but she acts like no one likes her, when really every guy who has met her falls in love. [My name] is like a diamond, the sun, dresses, and sunflowers. She is everything pretty and sweet smelling.

Quote:
A beautiful girl who is a gift from God. Special in every way imaginable. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. A girl who completes you with her sillyness, kindness, beauty, strength, and protection and more. An amazing person who you can't bear to be without for a minute. Some one who you cannot afford to lose.

Quote:
adj. (its what you are, you silly superstar)
to be [my name] is to be the lightbulb in the lamp of LIFE. You have to light up the room for everyone in society to see (even the blind), their world coem together into a soft cuddly bed with a big blanket wrapping around all human beings to one single organism. To be [my name] is to be my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skys are gray and very squeezable.

...What the heck... smilie i'm not pretty ok
then again it could be worse
the last one though

Edit:
Quote:
An immortal creature of the night. She'll lure you into her trap and seduce you and you'll have no power to escape. These creatures steal the souls of men to live forever.

That's more like it, lol!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:31 20/02/2015 by ShadowMewX
#39 Posted: 18:37:13 20/02/2015
Pretty is an opinion, I bet there are at least seven people who think you're pretty
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#40 Posted: 18:55:01 20/02/2015
Carol
A girl who is very funny, caring, extremely intelligent, talented, and not to mention absolutely beautiful.

In short, she is just perfect.

A Carol will get along with nearly anyone and always knows what to say to cheer you up. She is a great friend and would never ever betray you. She would care for you no matter what.

The name Carol translates to "song of happiness". A Carol is the kind of girl who, once you meet her, she will always be in your heart.
A Carol is short, fiery red-headed female extraordinarily good at busting a guy's balls if you break her heart.

Well I don't have red hair, I have Auburn hair which is reddish/brown and I'm not perfect at all. ^.^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:45 20/02/2015 by thumper
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#41 Posted: 00:55:56 21/02/2015
One of the most amazing and awesomest people in the world. She is sweet and fun and most of all loyal. She puts a smile on for you even if she's not feeling the happiest because she cares for your happiness more.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#42 Posted: 03:08:40 21/02/2015
Brown hair, green eyes, buff body, that defines a will.

The Brown hair is the only thing right.
wavesorcerer14 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4893
#43 Posted: 03:19:51 25/02/2015
Mine is:
Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.

Strange....
---
"altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi."
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#44 Posted: 11:15:33 25/02/2015
Eliza is weird, adventurous, and has that odd quality that makes her mysterious and sexy. She is normally not what she seems on the outside. She is strong and sweet and amazing. She may not be the perfect definition of pretty, but her look is unique and beautiful. If you are EVER fortunate enough to have an Eliza by your side, accept her flaws and love her oddities. If you are ever fortunate enough to have an Eliza by your side, never let her go, because you will never meet someone like her again.

So true... I am weird smilie a lot of people at my school think it's weird for girls to love gaming instead of shopping...
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#45 Posted: 11:38:15 25/02/2015
I copied and pasted part of mine below.
Not dissapointed.
1. the act of being the sexiest person alive
2. A very VERY sexy person
3. Something you would/should name your penis

Another thing it said was that it was a very "unique" name...

EDIT:Looked up on of my friends names, again not dissapointed...
What the **** is with all these utterly retarded definitions? Gavin is a name. It means battle hawk. You people are complete and utter idiots.
It's a NAME, not a ****ing internet-word to be spewed at random ten ****ing thousand times a day by someone who doesn't even know the meaning of it.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:42:23 25/02/2015 by Medicus
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#46 Posted: 12:21:25 25/02/2015
I can't do mine, damn internet blockers smilie

I'll edit this when i get home, no doubt it's going to be something bad, that would be my luck today.

Well i got my answer, but i can't post it.

If anyone is curious, look up Andy.

That's me smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:22 25/02/2015 by Greeble
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me