Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!]
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
War of the Aurum [Kid Icarus RP- OPEN!] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1 Posted: 04:33:27 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(If anyone has a better name, I'd love to hear it. I was gonna call it "Digital Dilemma" but that sounds waaay too cheesy. smilie)

Plot:
Soon after Hades' defeat, an angel appeared to the goddess of light. The angel race had always been shrouded in mystery, but with this angel's help, all was revealed.
Gods and goddesses previously had the power to revive angels from the souls of fallen humans, but that ability was locked away by a spell. The angel helped destroy that spell, and now angels could freely roam the realms of the gods.
Now, 15 years later, a world of peace has been entered, no wars between gods. Angels could visit each other at will.
That peace was disrupted when a giant mechanical colony crashed down, drones and other enemies seeking out and destroying what they could find.
The Aurum have returned, with the god of the sun at its head. Pyrrhon is interested in control of this planet and any angels he could add to his team. The gods and their angels must team up to find the heart of this threat.

Rules:
Basic RP rules.
I am the GM. If someone other than me ends up controlling Pyrrhon and the Aurum Brain, I'll send instructions and assistance!
Canon characters do not need a character sheet. This includes Magnus, if he is to be RPed as angel, but it'd be great if I could still have some info!
Angels are completely loyal to the god/goddess they were created by. They can't switch alliances.
There's no limit on characters- make/use however many you think you can handle!
This takes place 15 years after Uprising, in ancient Greece-ish era. Sorry HotDog. smilie But angels and gods have access to present-day technology!
Once again- this takes place 15 years after Uprising. All created angels should look about that age. I think Pit and Dark Pit should, too, as they age slow.

Character Sheet for Angels:
Name:
Alliance: [what god/goddess do you serve?]
Appearance: [tunics, peplos and chitons preferred, but you can wear what you'd like]
Personality:
Favorite Weapon(s): [if you make one up, describe it]
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#2 Posted: 04:35:13 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Characters:
A dash (-) preceding a name indicates an angel, while a double dash (--) indicates a subordinate of any other species. No dash preceding a name indicates a god/goddess. Parentheses after a name shows who is taking control of that character.
If necessary, all gods can use Power of Flight except for Poseidon. His version is the Power of Aquatic Flight, which allows the user to breathe and swim underwater.
Medusa shows redemption at the end of Uprising, and so far, she is not a antagonist. Pyrrhon, on the other hand...

Goddess of Light [Skyworld Temple]
Palutena (IsisStormDragon)
-Pit (HeyItsHotDog)
-Shadmé (um...Shadmé)
-Icarus (IsisStormDragon)
-Alpha (chained skull)
--Magnus (HeyItsHotDog)

Goddess of Nature [Viridi's Sanctuary]
Viridi (Felines)
-Dark Pit (Shadmé)
-Austin (EyeBrawler2014)
--Phosphora (HeyItsHotDog)
--Arlon (LunarDistortion)
--Cragalanche (HeyItsHotDog)
--Epimethius (MugoUrth)

God of the Seas [Seafloor Palace]
Poseidon (LunarDistortion)
-Aerius (Shadmé)

Goddess of Darkness [Underworld Castle]
Medusa (Shadmé)
-Vivia (Shadmé)
--Thanatos (HeyItsHotDog)
--Pandora (Shadmé)
--Twinbellows (HeyItsHotDog)
--Hewdraw (Shadmé/HeyItsHotDog/StormDragon21)
--Tyrone (prextail202)

God of the Forge [Dyntos' Workshop]
Dyntos (LunarDistortion)
-Draki (StormDragon21)
-Felis (prextail202)

God of the Sun [Aurum Base]
Pyrrhon (LunarDistortion)
-Silver (Shadmé)
-Rogue (Shadmé)
--Aurum Brain (Shadmé)

My characters:
Dark Pit
Medusa
Aurum Brain
Lefty/Red Hewdraw Head
Pandora

Name: Shadmé
Alliance: Palutena
Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...utfit-468641385
Also, is flightless.
Personality: Confident and kindhearted, and though has a bad sense of humor likes to try anyway.
Favorite Weapon(s): Asi̱mí Bow- silver 2-bladed bow with a red center, Beam Claws, Darkness Bow
Other: She'll be RP'd in first person.

Name: Silver
Alliance: Pyrrhon
Appearance: Navy-haired angel with long, silver wings and stormy gray eyes. Wears a dark gray chiton and a bronze laurel crown.
Personality: Is quiet and filled with underlying menace. Takes pride in following Pyrrhon's orders for destruction.
Favorite Weapon(s): Doom Cannon, End-All Arm, Bear Claws
Other:

Name: Aerius
Alliance: Poseidon
Appearance: Teal-winged slim angel with messy blonde hair and eyes that match his wings. Wears a sky blue chiton with a purple gem.
Personality: Fun-loving and cheerful, Aerius loves the waves and likes chatting to Poseidon about the ocean deep, even if the latter finds him annoying. He can also be overly confident on occasion.
Favorite Weapon(s): Aquarius Blade, Poseidon Cannon, Violet Palm
Other:

Name: Rogue
Alliance: Pyrrhon
Appearance: Brawny orange-winged angel with deep brown eyes. His hair is as dark brown as his eyes, except with tawny highlights. Rogue's chiton is the same tan color as his highlights.
Personality: Rogue is solemn, more so than Silver, and doesn't speak much. Despite his strong appearance, he is quite shy and believes he needs a god to follow because he is inferior to everyone else.
Favorite Weapon(s): Earthmaul Club, Predator Cannon, Knuckle Staff
Other:

Name: Vivia
Alliance: Medusa
Appearance: Vivia has long black hair with a single purple streak down the right side. Her peplos is also dark purple and her wings are purple with black tips. Her eyes are ice blue.
Personality: Vivia is eager to please Medusa, and though has her own thoughts and morals, keeps them locked away so not to disrupt the goddess she serves.
Favorite Weapon(s): Cursed Palm, Scorpio Staff, Thanatos Staff
Other:
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:02:22 17/02/2015 by ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#3 Posted: 04:46:13 16/02/2015
Name: Austin
Alliance: Viridi
Appearance: Brown haired, brown eyed, bluw winged angel wearing a blue tunic and a vine green laurel crown
Personality: Friendly to humans and everyone else who is good, even if Viridi doesn't like them, also has a slight crush on Viridi
Favorite Weapons: Paw Pad orbitars and Hedgehog Claws
Other: 1st person
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#4 Posted: 05:01:48 16/02/2015
OOC: OK, I'm here. Should I do a character sheet for Viridi or it isn't necessary?
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#5 Posted: 05:38:57 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, EB!
@Felines Viridi is canon, and she does not require a sheet! :3
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#6 Posted: 05:41:44 16/02/2015
Could I also RP Poseidon?
#7 Posted: 06:01:06 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Sure, if you'd like! smilie
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#8 Posted: 07:44:51 16/02/2015
I'll try not to butcher Palutena's personality too much. ^.^;

As for my OC-turned-FC-for-this-RP

Name: Icarus
Alliance: For now, I'm gonna say Palutena because that'd have my characters together, which is something I value.
Appearance: A blue-haired Angel with dark green eyes and a white tunic. Her wings are kind of a silvery white.
Personality: Free-spirited (aka rebellious), adventurous, has a short temper. Doesn't really understand jokes. *oh gods i am so sorry that is an awful description, personality is always my nemesis to explain*
Favorite Weapon(s): Crystal Bow, Crusader Blade.
Other: Doesn't really like gods, hates serving gods, but is with Palutena because she likes being able to fly and the pay's good. Okay, so maybe the last one is a joke, but who knows?

If there's anything I need to change, let me know. Like, I'm so ashamed of how badly I described her personality but I seriously struggle with that.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#9 Posted: 12:27:23 16/02/2015
I'll rp as Pit (As said above), Magnus and Thanatos! I can be, Twinbellows and Hewdraw as well (How many heads, one or all three?), and if no one takes her I can be Phosphora.

As for the title "Kid Icarus: PYRRHON STRIKES BACK!" might fit tone a bit better and Pyrrhon's hammy personality.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 13:32:00 16/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
#10 Posted: 14:22:21 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, Isis! Don't worry, you're fine. My personalities are quite concise as well. smilie

@HotDog You may be the first four! :3 Magnus as an angel or something... which god should he serve?
As for the Hewdraw...its up to you! It might be more fun if two of us helped RP the other heads. X3 I love writing for Hewdraw. And let's make sure nobody wants Phosphora first- if not, you can take her too!
---
#11 Posted: 14:29:47 16/02/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
Accepted, Isis! Don't worry, you're fine. My personalities are quite concise as well. smilie

@HotDog You may be the first four! :3 Magnus as an angel or something... which god should he serve?
As for the Hewdraw...its up to you! It might be more fun if two of us helped RP the other heads. X3 I love writing for Hewdraw. And let's make sure nobody wants Phosphora first- if not, you can take her too!

Magnus serves under Palutena and is Pit's best friend. Twinbellows won't talk, but he will have many actions and also will be Pit's pet dog. It's implied Pit REALLY wants a dog (Maybe even Twinbellows himself) in their second fight. I'll be one of Hewdraws heads (The British accented one) and if no one takes the other heads, I'll have them.

If I do play as Phosphoa, their will be "a bit" of a romance between her and Pit.

Should we all be on and a specific time to start?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:23 16/02/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12 Posted: 14:36:21 16/02/2015
Since each of Hewdraw's heads have different personalities, could I use one of them?

Name: Draki
Alliance: Probably Dyntos, but I might need a better idea on what they all are like.
Appearance: Draki is a red-haired angel with wings that are red on the outside and yellow on the inside. She wears a white tunic and a golden laurel crown.
Personality: Draki is wild and free-spirited, never pausing to consider an idea for more than a couple of seconds. She dislikes being alone or without anything to do.
Favorite Weapon(s): Fortune Bow, Wolf Claws
Other: First person, if it doesn't get too confusing with two RPers in first person.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#13 Posted: 14:39:24 16/02/2015
((I'll get my character sheet up soon, I have an idea for a new OC, plus might add my demon character Tyrone Lostlove if that's possible? :3))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#14 Posted: 15:25:12 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@HotDog Okay...but Twinbellows serves Medusa. X3 I suppose Pit/Palutena can come over to visit Medusa but I'm not sure how Twinbellows and Pit would see each other!
The British head = the purple/middle head, and you can be him! That's fine if you're Phosphora, but let's wait and see!

@Storm Accepted! Dyntos is pretty much a genius, being responsible for the creation of almost every weapon in the game. He is somewhat cheeky and due to his "old-man" appearance, is somewhat on the proper side (When Pit doesn't use formalities when greeting Dyntos in-game, for example, Dyntos says to Palutena, "You'd better put a muzzle on your chicken.") What other gods would you like to know about? :3
Of course you can be a Hewdraw head! Ones left are the blue one, which has a deeper voice, is slightly vain and doesn't like to participate in squabbles with the other heads, and the red one, who's higher-pitched, a bit whiny, tends to start arguments, and usually hungry! I'll take the one that's remaining.

@prex Okay! You have plenty of time. And I'd like to hear what you have in mind for your demon!

I'd like to wait a little bit before we start- I'd prefer to have more angels, but if it doesn't happen, no big deal! I'm taking on Medusa and the Aurum Brain, by the way.
---
#15 Posted: 15:27:52 16/02/2015
It's just between him and Patulenta. You can choose which head you want to be.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#16 Posted: 15:28:53 16/02/2015
Should the Heads of Hewdraw have individual names?
---
#17 Posted: 15:39:05 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@Storm If you're more comfortable having Palutena be her god, that's fine! But Dyntos doesn't have any angels yet. smilie

@HotDog In my fanfiction, they're referred to as Blue/Righty, Red/Lefty and Purple. The other heads call Purple "Middley" for fun, lol.
---
#18 Posted: 15:42:43 16/02/2015
Alright! So, when and how do we start?
---
#19 Posted: 15:56:47 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
We'll just have to wait for Prex to post her characters and everyone to confirm they're ready! I'm also gonna add a ton more angels so each god has at least one. I have a whole list from my fanfiction. smilie
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#20 Posted: 19:14:32 16/02/2015
Will join in a bit
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#21 Posted: 21:09:27 16/02/2015
Name: Felis
Alliance: Dyntos
Appearance: WIP, DRAWING NOW smilie
Personality: A cheerful yet shy angel who is grateful for the aid that Dyntos's technology gives her. She thinks of herself as a weak angel, yet still tries to fight as best as she can.
Favorite Weapon(s): Fortune bow and Sonic Cannon, though is always trying new weapons out to try and find her strengths
Other: Will be RPed in first person!!

Name: Tyrone
Alliance: Medusa
Appearance: http://sta.sh/0k3s9hjpr5e and http://sta.sh/01mzq45f2t49
Personality: Tyrone was the eldest in his group of siblings, Though the shortest one out of all of them. Heartbreakers are a type of fox demon, whom feed off of the negative energy of broken hearts and bad relationships. Usually a Heartbreaker will try to get a human to become their partner for a while, and learning what they hated the most. A Heartbreaker will then used what they learned and break up with the human with the most negative energy outcome, so they can become stronger. A Heartbreaker can assume a Fox Demon form, around the size of a tiger or lion, but some have even managed to gain size to that of a horse. The more power a Heartbreaker has, the bigger their beast form will be. Tyrone is still trying to gain enough power to get to an average sized Beast form, his is only around the size of a red fox. A Heartbreaker's Beast form's fur color depends on the Heartbreaker's hair color and the fur that is on their pointed ears and tail. Same goes for their wings. A Heartbreaker's beast form's wings are the same as in their normal form.
However, a Heartbreaker's power is weakened by the power of true love, as it is a force so strong that they can not break it. This also applies for the amount of power on Valentines day, when their powers are neutralized until sunset, then they have full access to it once again.
Favorite Weapon(s): He doesn't exactly have a weapon, but rather a different form that he'll transform into for attack.
http://sta.sh/02016ch3vo4p
Heartbreaker demons also have the ability to access shadow magic.
Other: Nope

A almost done WIP! smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#22 Posted: 21:21:42 16/02/2015
OK, I'm ready when you guys are!

Pit: Aww yeah! Let's do this!

Magnus: Calm down Angelface, don't want your feathers to flap off....again.

Thanatos: Come on everyone, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!

Twinbellows: "Barks"
---
#23 Posted: 21:22:22 16/02/2015
Name: Alpha
Appearance: normally wears a blue tunic along with the blue helmet, and arm guards that can be seen in the kid Icarus free for all
Personality: is very stubborn and always acts like he is drunk but also likes to be social and make funny jokes and he often says that his job is fun but only when Palutena isn`t being funny or sarcastic
Favorite Weapon(s): Arc Light bow (http://www.bing.com/images/sea...selectedIndex=0 seen here)
Other: NA
WIP

also few question since its modern day tech does that mean modern day life styles? and is it okay for an angel to live out side of his/her goddess/gods realm?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:09 17/02/2015 by chained skull
#24 Posted: 21:26:08 16/02/2015
Quote: chained skull
Name: Alpha
Appearance:
Personality:
Favorite Weapon(s): Arc Light bow (http://www.bing.com/images/sea...selectedIndex=0 seen here)
Other:

WIP

also few question since its modern day tech does that mean modern day life styles? and is it okay for an angel to live out side of his/her goddess/gods realm?

For Skyworld, yes. The have computers, T.V. video games, trampolines and other such stuff.
---
#25 Posted: 21:46:57 16/02/2015
((Whoops, jumped the gun there smilie))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:51 17/02/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#26 Posted: 22:01:57 16/02/2015
((Eyebrawler, I don't think we're starting yet…))
---
#27 Posted: 00:55:59 17/02/2015
If it's not taken I could take the last Hewdraw head, I like the idea of 3 different people playing them.
#28 Posted: 01:12:33 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
@chained For your first question, HotDog is right. The divine beings have more advanced technology. For your second, yes, the angel can live outside! For example, I believe myself that Dark Pit does not stay bound to Viridi (of course he's an exception since he wasn't created by her, but...). As long as your angel can swing by Skyworld to answer the call of duty, it should be fine. :3

@EyeBrawler Storm's right, lol. Thanks for editing! smilie

I don't know if we will start tonight, at least not until Felines, Isis and Lunar confirm they're ready! Also, this week I have studying to do as well as testing, so forgive me if updates are slow. I'm really excited for this. ^.^
---
#29 Posted: 01:20:48 17/02/2015
OOC: I am ready. I don't know about he rest.
---
#30 Posted: 01:21:26 17/02/2015
ready I just edited my post
---
#31 Posted: 01:21:39 17/02/2015
OOC: I'm ready. Just forgive me if I end up vanishing (weird hours).
#32 Posted: 01:31:20 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ninja'd, lol. Sorry Lunar, didn't see you there! Would you like the red Hewdraw head (I wrote a description of his personality up there somewhere) or should I use him?

Glad most of us are ready. Hey, Lunar! I know I have the Aurum Brain listed as a subordinate, but assume that it and Pyrrhon can cooperate. Though the Aurum Brain remains a core in the base, it can speak to Pyrrhon telepathically.
---
#33 Posted: 01:33:04 17/02/2015
I'm ready when everyone else wants to start! If you want to RP the last Hewdraw head, that's fine with me, I already have the main antagonist and a few other gods, so I think I have a lot to work with already.

I think I'll have Pyrrhon bicker with the Aurum Brain a little bit, but they will eventually get to the same goals. I'm honestly pretty excited to write a simple minded robotic machine and a super hammy Captain Falcon-esque villain arguing about the tiniest things in their plan!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:55 17/02/2015 by LunarDistortion
#34 Posted: 01:37:56 17/02/2015
I'll take Craggy as well.
---
#35 Posted: 01:41:20 17/02/2015
((I'm ready when you are!))
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#36 Posted: 01:55:17 17/02/2015
Name: Epimethius
Alliance: Viridi
Appearance: He looks like a great bipedal deer hidden under an orange hood and heavy teal robes. There are big horns sticking out of his head and an giant blue-grey owl sitting on top of his head.
Personality: Epimethius does not exactly think highly of humans, but would rather work with them than fight them. Perhaps this is out of fear or to avoid conflict. He's cold towards humans but is tolerant of them. He prefers to offer support over offense, though he does have his own legion of animals to help with him that he often uses in situations that don't involve danger.
Favorite Weapon(s): He has a giant cane with a head the shape of a stag's horns, except there's a glowing orange fruit hanging from the inner-most branches of the cane.
Other: All of his followers are precious to him, which may be why he tries to avoid conflict with humans because he wishes not to lose them.
#37 Posted: 02:22:57 17/02/2015
((Again, my bad, I got confused))
---
#38 Posted: 02:34:03 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted MugoUrth! :3
Let's begin! The others can catch up, so long as we don't move so fast.

Dark Pit was sitting on a large, gnarled tree, looking up into the sky. Things had changed these past few years, likely for the better. For one thing, he and Pit weren't the only angels anymore. The realms of the gods lit up with the beat of colored wings and joyful voices of young angels exploring, serving their gods and generally being themselves. Though Dark Pit made friends with very few of them, he knew that they all tried their hardest to fit in a world that their kind had not inhabited for a long time. Right now, he was by himself, and liked it that way. Though serving Viridi gave him something to do, he didn't like the goddess of nature to think that she could control him. She understood that, hopefully. Dark Pit pulled out his Silver Bow and polished it with his dark scarf. Perhaps he'd ask Viridi to give him the Power of Flight so he could go over to Palutena's for a mock battle. Surely Pit, Shadmé, Alpha and Icarus would be there as well as that human called Magnus. He hoped for them in particular because that group he preferred the most, of all the angels. Pit he'd known the longest, and Dark Pit was fine with the personalities of the others. The angel tucked his bow away and slid off the tree. Time to find Viridi.

Medusa strolled down her castle calmly, looking for her commanders. To be blunt, she didn't quite know what to do. It seemed that Medusa had been left in the dark, a sad irony, about her current life. She had no clue who revived her or why she was here. She didn't know if attacking Palutena was the best course of action. It had been her strategy every time, and plainly, she was sick of manipulating herself. Palutena had angels now, more than Pit. All the easier to take her down. Medusa had become a neutral force. And though the goddess of darkness had recruited a demon and an angel herself, it wouldn't be enough. So she waited.
"Miss Medusa?"
She sighed. Vivia, her own angel. Medusa had created her, as even she was curious as to what all the hubbub about angels was about. She had heard and seen for herself that angels were nothing but loyal to the god they were created by. Vivia was…interesting. Loyal, yes, but not exactly what she wanted. Vivia was almost always hesitant about anything she did, and didn't seem to contain a trace of evil in her pathetic little heart. But she fought well. Better than the Underworld minions, anyway.
"Yes?" Medusa asked, continuing to walk without looking at Vivia.
The angel paused. "Um…is there anything you need me to do? I would like to see Tyrone."
"No," Medusa said. "But don't disturb him."
"Y-yes, ma'am," Vivia replied, then took off down the opposite hall. Medusa sighed. Vivia was of the curious type, always wanting to see what went on in her home. Even now. Medusa kept a lookout for her commanders.

I yawned, stretching out my black and red wings. What a lovely day out in Skyworld today! Of course, being the heavenly world, it was usually nice out, but, heh. I had been told of Skyworld's history by Palutena's lead angel, Pit, and apparently the place goes through nice stretches of peace before some evil decides to strike. Don't get me wrong- peace is nice. But I, of course, am always dreaming. I keep my Asi̱mí Bow with me every day. Who knows what will happen? I could see it now; sinister Monoeyes creeping up from the Underworld, shooting out lasers and trying to destroy us! Or perhaps Viridi will decide that now's the time to eliminate the humans, and we angels will be forced to fly out and defend. So many possibilities, so very unrealistic. I cast my brown eyes around the courtyard, trying to calm myself down. I wasn't normally this upbeat. Mostly, I was quiet. That was because of Dark Pit, the mysterious counterpart to Pit who apparently worked with Viridi. He sometimes comes around. He's fascinating, to be honest. But he also was annoyed easily, and preferred when we angels were not in his face every two seconds. I think he had a point, and made it my goal to be as respectful to him and the others as possible.

OoC: I'll post more later. Let your ideas wander, guys!
---
#39 Posted: 02:44:01 17/02/2015
Viridi, the stubborn Goddes of Nature, was in the meantime, looking at the world below, from her all natural domains.
"Just look at those pushovers. Going on with their lives and exploiting nature to their pleasure as if nothing ever had consequences." she said to herself, disgusted as always with the human race. She was so angry with herself for not finishing them off when she had the chance. But the battle with Hades, the Aurum, and the constant interference of Pit and Palutena always held her back. She already knew that Pit wasn't going to be the only angel in Palutena's servitude, but she didn't care. She had her own Pit, and she was already recruiting some of the new angels for her own. Humankind was going too far. Even after all their close calls during the battle with Hades, and they still won't learn. It was only a matter of time before she resumed her plan for human extinction, or so she thought...
---
#40 Posted: 02:59:39 17/02/2015
Pit and Magus are walking to the local swimming lake to......well swim. Phosphora and Craggy join as well.

Pit: Ahhhh, NOTHING can ruining just gorgeous summer day.

Magnus: You said it Angelface, Sky World is MUCH more beautiful than Earth and I'm not one to use that word much......anymore...

"Pit feels a hand go through his feathers"

Phosphora: Hey Pitty Pup!

"Pit's heart skips a beat"

Pit: Phoraphora! Cragalanche! You two made it!

Phorsphora: Of course we did! Perfect weather to try on my new bikini. Like it, Pit?

Pit: You look amazing, Phosphora! Race ya to the water!

Phosphora: Oh Pit, you can't out run lightning!

Pit: You gonna join us Magnus?

Magnus: Nahh, I think I'll just sit and relax. Not much for swimming.

"Pit and Phosphora run off" "Craggy sits next to Magnus"

Magnus: Not much for the water, eh big guy?

Craggy:..........................................
---
#41 Posted: 03:02:17 17/02/2015
Dyntos was in his office working quite diligently on his new project; the Galactic Fiend Kraken. Having already made one only a short time ago to his standards, this one was much easier to make than the one that he had Pit fight for the Great Sacred Treasure. He quietly muttered under his breath...

"Yes, yes, this will do nicely!"
#42 Posted: 03:06:57 17/02/2015
I walked into Viridi's room holding a flower "V-Viridi... D-do you want to go s-somewhere w-with m-m-me?" I asked nervously
---
#43 Posted: 03:21:57 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit walked through the sanctuary, running his hand along a wall. The wall itself was completely natural, and had that rough but calming feel of healthy bark. He had to admit, he didn't feel comfortable in most places, but Viridi's Sanctuary was one of the safest places he thought he could admire and reside in. Phosphora was gone today- Palutena knows where that twit went- as well as Cragalanche, but Austin, Arlon and Epimethius might be around. Hopefully Viridi would consider that enough security and let him fly to Palutena.
He caught the disappearance of a blue wing through a doorway. Austin. Dark Pit causally followed Viridi's other angel, only to find something he had not expected. Viridi had his back to Austin and seemed to be annoyed (as usual) but…what was Austin doing with that flower? Dark Pit hovered around the doorway, trying to figure out if now was a good time to ask Viridi to let him fly to Palutena's Temple.

The Aurum Brain landed the rest of the fleet in a wasteland far from the gods' detection. INTERESTING, it thought. EARTH AGAIN. AND PYRRHON SHALL HELP ME CONQUER IT. That was its flaw, last time. The brain had not foreseen the puny angel getting past everything it threw at him. But Pyrrhon knew Earth. The Aurum Brain had planned to return to Earth again, for Earth had been the only world the brain had failed to conquer. And Pyrrhon knew the ins and outs. Though the brain considered Pyrrhon a "ditz," the sun god's achievements would prove helpful in the long run. WAKE UP, MORON. WE'RE HERE, it told Pyrrhon.
---
#44 Posted: 03:32:26 17/02/2015
"Huh?! What?! Oh yeah, Earth..."

Pyrrhon got a rude awakening by the Aurum Brain, they never got along very well, but they worked to each others advantage. Pyrrhon always thought that he was the top dog in the relationship, however.

"So Garbage Disposal, What's the plan again?"
#45 Posted: 03:33:12 17/02/2015
"GIVE ME ANOTHER ROUND!" Alpha screamed at the bar tender, a few empty broken mugs on the ground. "That's your 7 round you sure its fine for 'worldly protectors' to do th-" the bar tender was cut off by Alpha. "GIVE ME ONE MORE, THATS AN ORDER SIR!" "Jeez..." the bar tender mumbled as he filled one last mug with beer and slammed it down in front of the blue angel. Chugging the beer down then dropping it letting it brake like the other 6 mugs before. "pleasure doing stuff..." Alpha said as he put his helmet back on. "Damn is there anything fun around any more... I guess... wasn`t there aaaaa new angel looking around skyworld... maybe I`ll have a little fun with her... heh..."

OOC: do angels need their god/goddess to give them flight like the game?
---
#46 Posted: 03:37:51 17/02/2015
OOC: i will probably post this to realize half a million posts have by the time i finish but here goes. i shall do my best.

- - -

"Glad to see they're enjoying themselves..." Palutena muttered to herself, watching Pit and the others for a moment (because what deity doesn't spy on people every now and then?), before turning her attention to other things.

"Something doesn't feel right..." Palutena crossed her arms, looking out at the sky.

"Don't say things like that," Icarus, who had walked by, said, "Whenever someone says stuff like that, something always happens..."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I."

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm being more serious."

"I've never been more serious in my whole entire life."
#47 Posted: 03:39:27 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Some angels can fly on their own- Silver, for example- but it's up to you whether to make yours flightless or not!

The Aurum Brain ignored Pyrrhon's jab. WE ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER EARTH AND MAKE IT ANOTHER AURUM COLONY, it explained. THE AURUM ARE ALWAYS EXPANDING, AND EARTH WILL PROVIDE PERFECT NEW REINFORCEMENTS. THAT IS WHY WE TRIED TO TAKE IT OVER 18 YEARS AGO, BUT FAILED DUE TO THE GODS OF LIGHT, NATURE AND THE UNDERWORLD. YOU WILL SHOW ME HOW WE CAN CONQUER EARTH WITHOUT FAILURE THIS TIME.
---
#48 Posted: 03:42:18 17/02/2015
Magnus looked at the youngsters in the lake. Happy to see Pit with someone who made him happier then he's ever been and able to forget his disability and just relax. Magnus was glad he decided to join Palutena and live on as an immortal but still had this feeling that some thing or someone was missing.

Gaol.
---
#49 Posted: 03:52:34 17/02/2015
Ooc: might aswell give Alpha flight it helps not waiting for anyone else

Alpha soon took off back to skyworld. But still being drunk couldn't help but bump into a few things, trees, buildings, etc. Eventually getting back to skyworld. Seeing the new angel, Shadmé, Alpha tried to land as smoothly as he can but failed and landed face first like an airplane. "Elllooooooo... So You new now ain't that fancy!" Alpha said getting up and dusting himself. "Huh wheres my helmet?" Alpha said patting his head taking a step forward he slipped on the helmet that fell off during his landing. Trying to get up again Alpha couldn't since his helmet was stuck on his foot, soon being able to get up with the helmet on his foot. "Eyhhh new fancy girllll I'm a pirate! Does this make me some special angel?" Thinking Shame was like the ruler of everything from the drunken state.
---
#50 Posted: 03:57:40 17/02/2015
Arlon was busy at work walking around Viridi's Domain and overall making everything organized as he always does. He was casually walking by when he see's a crowd outside of Viridi's room. A relatively new recruit, Dark Pit was walking towards her office and visible from the door were some blue wings.

He walks past Dark Pit into the room and see's the annoyed look on Viridi's face with Austin holding a flower and stuttering.

"Mistress Viridi, if you so wish I could escort this angel out of your office posthaste."
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me