Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > SKYLANDERS: The Mystery of Earth <CH28 POSTED> Starting it up again!
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
SKYLANDERS: The Mystery of Earth <CH28 POSTED> Starting it up again! [CLOSED]
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#1 Posted: 08:36:02 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Skylanders: The Mystery of Earth
Based on the Skylanders and the Mystery of Gravity Falls, comes the greatest fan fic ever!

NEW STORIES REPEATEDLY!

Join smilie,smilie,smilie and smilie as they get stranded on Earth
and must find out how to get to Skylands safely, how they got there and what other Skylanders are stranded there also...
Packed with Mystery, Adventure, Humour, and plain out Craziness
they do whatever they can to solve out the mystery.
Along the way they will find new Skylanders like smilie and smilie, find clues,
fight villains like The Phychic and Dr. Brine, derp around and explore the world... But they are just one step to finding out
The Mystery of Earth

Check out my other Fan-Fic: LOL in Skylands! by Me and Funnybone!
Click Here for the most HILARIOUS stories ever!

---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Edited 63 times - Last edited at 23:13:38 08/08/2015 by Iganagor
#2 Posted: 08:36:16 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Characters

SKYLANDERS

Earth:
Fist Bump: The leader with skills and a thrill for adventure
Molten Hot Dog: The Co-Leader with a cute outside but a crazy inside
Spy Rise: The Smart Guy who is Psychotic
Trigger Snappy: The Happy Tag-along
Déjà vu: The Smart unpredictable girl
Blackout: The Cool Action Guy (He is Skylands Batman!)

Skylands:
Wrecking Ball: The Silly Dude
High Five: The Curious Fighter
Blastermind: The Smart Guy who has fun all the time
Jet-Vac: The Derp Elemental Master

Seen Dead Skylanders:
Gill Grunt, Slobber Tooth, Eruptor, Boom Jet, Torch, Shroomboom

Unseen Dead Skylanders:
Rattle Shake, Echo, Dino-Rang, Roller Brawl, Crusher, Flashwing, Short Cut, Flip Wreck, Bop

VILLAINS

Arrested for Insanity:
n00bLifE T-Shirt Guy, Idiot Pilot, Dr. Brine

Dead Villains:
The Psychic, Mesmeralda
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 20 times - Last edited at 06:48:23 25/04/2015 by Iganagor
#3 Posted: 08:36:28 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapters:

1. Mystery of Earth
1- Awake
2- Breaking Out
3- Sewers
4- Psychics & Magic
5- Airplane Madness
6- All about Aussie
7- Spy Rise gone MAD!!!
8- Mystery of the Tree
9- Charm of the Psychic
10- Doctor Offer
2. Mystery of Earth: Ultimate Madness
11- The Great Lab Mutation
12- The Great Lab Battle
13- Outback Evolutions
14- Madagascar Pt.1
15- Madagascar Pt.2
16- The Freaks Escape
17- Captured!
18- Dr. Brine's Dark Doom Room
19- The Big Battle of Dr. Brine
20- The Mystery of Earth and Skylands!
Special: The Mystery of LOL in Skylands: A Crossover Adventure
C1- The Minis Meet the Mystery
C2- Across Dimensions
C3- Dimension War
3. The Mystery of Skylands: Not Earth
21- Derp Fish
22- Run!
23- The Death Pit
24- The New Element
25- The Torch Trials Pt. 1
26- The Torch Trials Pt. 2
27- The New Element: Extended
28- Fight to the Death
29- Fight to the Derp COMING SOON
30- Weird Mystic Pizz COMING SOON
4. ???
31- ???
32- ???
33- ???
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 55 times - Last edited at 23:14:27 08/08/2015 by Iganagor
#4 Posted: 08:36:41 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Awesome Stories by Other People!!!

The Maze Skylander by 14056
Based of the Maze Runner
Join 14056 with a small group of Skylanders as they go through a gigantic maze full of monsters, traps and more!
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113758
Plus, they have to survive with Jet-Vac!

Pop Fizz and the search for a portal by PopFizzMagic
Join Pop Fizz and a group of Skylanders on an amazing journey to find a portal
to get back to their home, Skylands!
(Minecraft...)
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=114404

The Skylanders Stories Since 2012! by wreckingballbob
Join wreckingballbob and ALL the Skylanders in adventures you'd never thought possible!
Packed with humour, adventure and drama these stories are a must-read!
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=90265

The SkyStories by Me, Iganagor
Join me as ALL the Skylanders go crazy and do adventures
My old stories are a comedic goldmine
First Stories are on my guestbook: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/profile.php?user=13309
Second Stories are here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=95696
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 23:17:45 08/08/2015 by Iganagor
#5 Posted: 08:36:52 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 22:48:59 27/03/2015 by Iganagor
#6 Posted: 08:37:19 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserve FINALE
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#7 Posted: 09:08:27 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 1. Awake
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Fist Bump wakes up, covered in Styrofoam. "Where are we?" he asks, hoping someone can answer. "I don't know" someone replies. "Who are you?" Fist Bump asks, "Are you a Skylander? I'm Fist Bump". The excited voice replies, "Fist Bump? Yay! It's me Hot Dog!".
"Is anyone else here?" asks Fist Bump in a very loud tone. "That information is CLASSIFIED!!!! Doyee Doyee Doyeeeeeeeee." someone replies in a derpy voice. Fist Bump recognized the voice and asks "Spy Rise, is that you?" "In the Metal Flesh" replies the Derpy Spy Rise. Fist Bump looks around to see Spy Rise or Hot Dog, but all he can see is Styrofoam. "Are you covered in Styrofoam? asks Fist Bump. "Is that what this crazy white this is?" asks a crazy voice. "It's you! It's Trigger Snappy!" yells Hot Dog. "Cool, I got my golden guns!" exclaims Trigger Snappy in a madman voice. Trigger Snappy picks up his guns and shoots a hole in what he thinks is a 'cardboard wall'. "I hear banging, is that your guns Trigger Snappy?" Fist Bump asks. "Yep. My guns go Bang! Bang!" yells Trigger Snappy. "Triggs, shoot around and we will listen and find you, can you do that?" asks Hot Dog. "Yep. My guns go even more Bang! Bang!" yells Trigger Snappy.

After a while, Everyone manages to find Trigger Snappy while being blinded by Styrofoam. Fist Bump sees the hole in the 'cardboard wall' and walks through it, he looks around and notices that he is in the back of a truck, but it seems extremely big. "Guys come here." Fist Bump says, "I think we are in a truck, a very big truck..." They all walk out and look around, They notice they were in a cardboard box "Does anyone remember what we were doing before we came here?" asks the derpy Spy Rise. "I was at a video game sleepover with Wrecking Ball! We were playing Skylanders: Swap Force!" says Hot Dog.
"Training and Buffing up." says Fist Bump, trying to sound heroic. "I was doing something that WAS NOT planning to steal Auric's golden watch" exclaims Trigger Snappy suspiciously. "So you were doing embarrassing and strange things" says Spy Rise, "I did something important for my nature, Ballet". Everyone giggles except Spy Rise. "Laughing at you own actions, makes sense" sayas Spy Rise. "OK guys, I will lead you to solve this mystery" says Fist Bump. "First, how do we get out of here?" asks Hot Dog. "Punch the metal!" exclaims Fist Bump. "Second, who farted!?" asks Hot Dog in an angry tone. "Me..." giggles Spy Rise. "I hate you" yells Hot Dog. "I did too" giggles Trigger Snappy. "Don't worry, I don't hate you" say Hot Dog calmly.

#Moneybags=Rhubarb
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 07:37:28 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#8 Posted: 10:36:54 24/01/2015
Why might they be scrapped?
---
#9 Posted: 10:53:01 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm trying something new, so I don't know if I will commit to it. Oh and I edited it, you might wanna read it again
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#10 Posted: 12:10:27 24/01/2015
I think you made it better.
---
drobot007 Green Sparx Gems: 390
#11 Posted: 08:56:09 25/01/2015
Is there going to be more stories.
---
Add me on Fortnite: ElmoCaused911
#12 Posted: 09:23:04 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes there are
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#13 Posted: 10:48:41 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 2: Breaking Out
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

"Guys look here" says Hot Dog, "the note under the box" Fist Bump walks over, grabs the note and reads the fine print on the box aloud.

This box of four genuine toy-things must go straight from here (New Zealand)
to a novelty shop in Athens, Greece called
Novelties R Probs Us

"Zealand? Whats a Zealand?" asks Fist Bump, "it's meant to be New." Spy Rise searches it up on his tech-watch. "Zealand is the name of an army of Goats trying to save Skylands from the legion of Greebles called Athens and their leader Greece." "So we are sent by an army of Goats to destroy an evil legion of Greebles and their leader Greece" says Fist Bump. "Yup" replied Spy Rise with a derpy look in his eye. "You know what, cool! This is gonna be a fun fight" says Fist Bump , "Now we get of this thing." Hot Dog decides to burn the metal so it would weaken, then Fist Bump punches a whole through the rusted metal and everyone jumps out.

The team appear to be in a city. "Amazing, we are in VEGAS!!!" yells Trigger Snappy. "What? How do you know?" asks Hot Dog. "It says Vegas-in food, Vegas Showroom and Vegas-Toys" replies Trigger Snappy. "No, it says Singaporean food, Singapore Showroom and Singapore toys." says Hot Dog, "way to break the fourth wall." Fist Bump thinks for a second and realizes where they are."Guys," says Fist Bump, "We must be in the Singing land of Apore"

Dun. Dun. Dun...

#Moneybags=Rhubarb
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:56:49 10/04/2015 by Iganagor
#14 Posted: 10:50:10 25/01/2015
Nice man.
---
#15 Posted: 11:11:26 25/01/2015
It's cool that they are making up a story by countries and places! Great work!
---
#16 Posted: 03:31:52 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 3. Sewers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

"So, The Singing land of Apore" says Hot Dog, "Sounds dangerous, considering there are Giant, bigger than the Giants, Portal Masters here." Spy Rise pulls a derpy look and replies "Not all humans are Portal Masters, although these humans are gigantic!" Fist Bump then looks around, and when he looks up a black dirty shoe goes down about to step on the gang. Quickly, Fist Bump jumps up and pushes everyone out of the way, but accidentally pushes everyone down a hole. "Ow, where are we?" Fist Bump ask. "Hey Fist Bump, thanks for saving us" says Hot Dog. "Guys, were in a sewer." says Spy Rise

"EWW, EWW YUCKY YUCKY" screams Trigger Snappy, "Eek! There could be alligators!" "There are no alligators" says Fist Bump. "What about crocs?" asks Trigger Snappy. "Stop these conspiracies" commands Hot Dog. "O.K guys lets find our way out" says Fist Bump. The team travel along the sewers until they hear a snapping sound. "AHH Gator or Croc!!!" screams Trigger Snappy. "WHERE!?" says a deep voice.
The gang follow the shrieking voice. "What? Slobber Tooth!" yells Spy Rise. "Whoa, Spy Rise, Fist Bump, I never thought I would see you in the Singing land of Apore" says the deep voice, which is Slobber Tooth. "Slobber Tooth? How did you get here?" ask Hot Dog. "I was in a truck with Gill Grunt, Blackout and Shroomboom, but I ditched them for this mansion!" says Slobber Tooth. "Dude, come with otherwise you may never get home" says Fist Bump. "Fine, I'm gonna miss this place. Unlimited water is so good" replies Slobber Tooth. "Guys, lets go up this amazingly tall ladder" says Hot Dog

After climbing the ladder, the gang set off to find a more Skylanders and way out of the Singing land of Apore

#Moneybags=Rhubarb
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:38:19 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#17 Posted: 09:17:22 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 4: Psychics & Magic
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Everyone is exploring a dark alleyway with trash cans and rubbish. Hot Dog is sniffing around for paper, in case he can find a paper map home. After a while, he finds an interesting pamphlet. “Guys, look what I found” says Hot Dog, “it’s a pamphlet about a travelling psychic, and she’s in town!” Fist Bump grabs looks at the pamphlet to find co-ordinates. “Guys, she is in the Singaporean Showroom*” says Fist Bump, “We were near there earlier, all we need to do is retrace our steps.” “But Fist Bump” says Spy Rise, “we fell in the sewer AFTER the Showroom.” Fist Bump thinks about it and realises Spy Rise was right. “Gosh, never thought about that” says Fist Bump, “This is going to be difficult, any ideas to find it?” “Ooh Me!” yells Trigger Snappy. “No someone else, you’re a sidekick man” says Spy Rise, “but I have one. We look for it!” “Spy Rise, that’s stupid” says Slobber Tooth, “my idea is to look for it HARDER than Spy Rise intended.” “Both of those are stupid” says Fist Bump, “Hot Dog? You got anything?” “Uh, EVEN harder?” replies Hot Dog. “Fine then” says Fist Bump, “Trigger Snappy, what is your idea?” “We go on the rooftops!” yells Trigger Snappy excitedly.

Everyone agrees on Trigger Snappy’s idea and plan on how to get up. They decide on riding a mega-grapping hook to the top, after doing so the gang search for the Singaporean Showroom.
“This is ridiculous, we’ve been here for hours” says Slobber Tooth, “We will NEVER find it.” “Slobber Tooth, stop complaining” says Hot Dog, “we’ve been here for less than a minute!!!” After a few minutes of searching, Spy Rise comes across something. “Guys, there’s a leaf up here” SAY Spy Rise. “Guys, I found something better!” says Slobber Tooth excitedly, “The Singaporean Showroom!” “Yes! Good job” says Fist Bump thankfully.

The Skylanders get down from the ceiling and explore the Showroom. They enter a room called the Travelling Psychics Room. “Well, well Skylanders from a land called Skylands…” says an old woman (The Physic). “Wow your good!” replies Trigger Snappy. “You do not have money” says the Psychic, “but I will help you.” “Thanks!” says Slobber Tooth. “O.K, to get a portal you seek, you must go to a land called Dubai” says the Psychic, “you must get there through the Singapore Airport. You must catch a plane to Dubai. Once at Dubai, you must search the airport for a magic shop called Magicaka, they will have a portal. Bye Skylanders.” “Wow, your good” says Fist Bump, “thanks!”

The Skylanders leave the room on an adventure to Dubai, while the Psyschc pulls something out of her pocket. “Thank you for giving me the power to tell the future, not that matters because I forced you. You’re my lucky charm” The Psychic says to the charm. “You won’t get away with this you Psychotic freak!” says the charm, “for I am a Skylander, by the name of the Déjà vu!”

*Singaporean Showroom was from Chapter 2

#Moneybags=Rhubarb
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 07:38:37 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#18 Posted: 09:26:32 27/01/2015
Nice job
---
#19 Posted: 10:00:07 27/01/2015
Cool man
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#20 Posted: 22:24:48 27/01/2015
You can go ahead and use Author's Log. I don't see any harm.

Just remember who's da boss. (JK)
---
A story.
#21 Posted: 22:27:53 27/01/2015
Awesome, thanks for putty my stories in Post 1. I'll put yours on mine tomorrow.
---
#22 Posted: 07:42:25 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 5: Airplane Madness

The Skylanders are roaming around the Singing land of Apore to find the Airport, when they come across a car rental place. They climb over the fence and decide to look around. “Wow guys, these cars are gigantic” exclaims Slobber Tooth. “Dudes, look a building!” says Spy Rise. The gang walk over to the car rental building to examine. “Dudes, this gives information for shuttle bus rides to the airport!” says Fist Bump while reading a big poster. “Cool, when’s the next ride?” asks Hot Dog. “Now! Look, it’s the Shuttle bus” says Fist Bump. The Skylanders climb on top of the Shuttle bus getting ready for the ride.

After a long bumpy ride to the airport, the Skylanders finally get there. They climb off of the Shuttle bus and decide to look around, but instead of going inside the airport they look around outside. The Skylanders make it to the landing and take-off area for the airplanes. “Wow, why are they not using airships or dragons?” asks Trigger Snappy. “This is Apore, a strange and weird place Triggs” replies Spy Rise. “Which planes goes to Dubai?” asks Hot Dog. “That one!” replied Spy Rise, “It says Dubai Travel Plane, going to and from Dubai!” “Kay” says Hot Dog. The Skylanders run to the plane and climb up the top of the wing, when up there they grip onto it and get ready for take-off. After a while, the plane takes of leading the Skylanders for an adventure.

A few hours and a transit later the plane stops mid-air, and the Skylanders decide to find out why. They climb up top of the plane and see a gigantic mutated eagle. The eagle is two times the size of the plane, has razor-blade claws and a dark beak with insanely sharp teeth. “What the heck is that!?” yells Trigger Snappy. “Some sort of eagle thing” replies Slobber Tooth while screaming. “That must be why this plane thing stopped, the need to destroy the hell out of this eagle!!!” yells Fist Bump. “Spy Rise, shoot some of that green stuff at it, the eagle might faint or something” yells Slobber Tooth. “Slobber Tooth, the green stuff is kiwifruit juice! That can’t beat this gigantic beast.” “Oh, Hot Dog burn it” yells Slobber Tooth. “Dude it ate Hot Dog and Trigger Snappy” replies Fist Bump, terrified. “I hate this, Trigger Snappy and Hot Dog are eaten, Spy Rise is derpy, Fist Bump is a melee fighter and I’m practically useless!!!” shrieks Slobber Tooth, “all I do is yell and drool!!! I’m practically dog poop!” “Wait, this isn’t kiwifruit juice! It’s lime juice, and lime juice kills birds!” yells Spy Rise. “Let me rephrase, Trigger Snappy and Hot Dog are eaten, Spy Rise is ULTIMATELY derpy, Fist Bump is a melee fighter and I’m practically useless!!!” yells Slobber Tooth. Spy Rise shoots the Lime Juice at the bird it pukes out Hot Dog and Trigger Snappy, then splashes in the deep seas. “EWW!!! YUCKY YUCK YUCK!!!” screams both Hot Dog and Trigger Snappy covered in bird guts. The Skylanders continue their travel, what will happen next?

Authors Log
Added Authors Log, thanks to uttster13 for permission
Life is good now, and Slobber Tooth is literally useless in game, he's strong but not fun and crazy on melee attacks *ULTRA-YAWN*
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:38:50 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#23 Posted: 08:34:47 28/01/2015
Like it.
---
#24 Posted: 08:38:29 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Added a page where it advertises awesome stories!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
14056 Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#25 Posted: 22:18:25 28/01/2015
Awesome series. Keep on doing it! smilie DERP!
#26 Posted: 03:49:47 29/01/2015
P.S Do NOT scrap the idea.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:00 29/01/2015 by 14056
#27 Posted: 04:49:37 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
It's not good to double post unless the first post is a story, edit your first post next time
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#28 Posted: 05:20:11 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 6: All about Aussie

After a long (and dangerous) ride, the Plane lands and the Skylanders go inside the airport. Once there they explore for a while, snack on back-stock food at Airport Restaurants and start destroying lightbulbs on the ceiling. Then, they find the magic shop by the name of Magicaka. They enter the shop, only to find someone bought the Portal of Power. “What the heck? That mad is evil” exclaims Trigger Snappy. “What’s HE going do with the portal, he looks like a Nooby Steve Guy” asks Hot Dog. “Looks like? He is, his shirt says n00bLifE” replies Slobber Tooth. “Guys, listen! He’s talking about the portal!” says Fist Bump

“I’m gonna put this on the shelf next to my Lettuceman Comic, DOYEEE” says Mr.n00bLife. “Lettuceman? Is this guy nut? LETS GET HIM” exclaims Fist Bump. The Skylanders run after Mr.n00bLifE and capture him in the toilet stall. They start beating him with Spiked Fists, Fire, Fake Mini Coins, Spit and Lime Juice, they take the portal and follow the guy out of the toilet. He looks freaked, like Muscle Man’s Mom! He tries to explain the poop to the police then gets arrested for insanity… Slobber Tooth laughs at the guy, then jumps in the portal with the rest of the Skylanders. After they jump through the portal they appear at a place, that they know is NOT Skylands. They appear to be in city again. “Where are we? Definitely not Skylands” says Fist Bump "Amazing, we are in VEGAS!!!" screams Trigger Snappy. "What? How do you know?" asks Hot Dog. "It says Vegas-in food, Vegas Showroom and Vegas-Toys" replies Trigger Snappy. "No, it says Sydney, Australian food, Sydney, Australia Showroom and Sydney, Australia food." says Hot Dog, "way to break the fourth wall AGAIN." Fist Bump thinks for a second and realizes where they are. "Guys," says Fist Bump, "We must be in the Sydney land of Australia!”

The gang start to walk around a city with all kinds of smells, good (Fish n’ Chips) and bad (Smoking People, EEWWW). They finally make it to a big building that says ‘Sydney Tower’ (Sydney Tower is a big tower that’s in Sydney) “Wow guys! This is gigantic, lets climb up to the top!” yells Fist Bump. “Are you sure it’s safe?” asks Spy Rise. “Safe is stupid, LETS DO IT” replies Slobber Tooth. The gang walk run a jump onto the tower and start climbing it (Skylanders have vertical gravity on Earth, don’t judge the story writer). After a while they make it onto the top part (not the antenna, the ceiling of the roof bit) and find random hang gliders up there. “Hang gliders! Amazing, should we do it?” asks Fist Bump. “One problem” says Hot Dog, “me and Slobber Mutt don’t have hands” (Fist Bump has spike finger things). “I know what to do” exclaims Spy Rise.

Spy Rises plan is to get Hot Dog to hold on the Fist Bump and Slobber Tooth to hold onto Trigger Snappy. “Spy Rise, this is stupid! Slobber Tooth should go on your back, not Trigger Snappy’s” says Fist Bump. “FINE, But why me!?” exclaims Spy Rise in a derpy tone. “Because you’re bigger and the person who deserves drool on his back” says Fist Bump laughing. After an hour or two of arguing, Hot Dog finds a shocking discovery. “Guys read this” says Hot Dog looking at a note pinned to the antenna on the tower. Fist Bump grabs the note and reads it out loud.

Dear Skylanderz (Z’s are cool bro!)
You found clue #47
You are on a mysterious land called Earth,
When you were sent here you somehow shrunk.
All people from Skylands shrunk when they came here.
I am working a way out of Earth
-Anonymous (I can’t give my identity or he will find out I came here)

“Earth, but that’s me and Slobber Tooth’s element” says Fist Bump. “Who is the Anonymous man?” asks Hot Dog. “Who is the he?” asks Spy Rise. “Damn, it’s like a treasure hunt and there’s 47 clues, maybe even more?” says Slobber Tooth. “This is WEIRD!” shouts Trigger Snappy. “O.K, lets get on these gliders, and find somewhere interesting… There might be more clues!”
The Skylanders glide away, hoping to find more as to mystery of how they got there…

Author's Log

Now we are going to check out more about the Mystery... (shh...)
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:39:09 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#29 Posted: 06:38:29 29/01/2015
Aussie awesomeness.
---
#30 Posted: 08:14:55 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: The Author of The Maze Skylander
P.S Do NOT scrap the idea.

I won't
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#31 Posted: 20:57:59 29/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 7: Spy Rise gone MAD!!!

The Skylanders are flying around Sydney on hang gliders trying to find an intriguing place so they can find the next clue on how they got to Earth. After a long glide-ride they come across a spikey looking place, so they glide down to it. Once down there they decide to explore. “This is an extremely spikey place, what’s it called?” asks Slobber Tooth. “It says the Sydney Opera House” replies Spy Rise. “Opera? Eww, that’s the biting bug right?” asks Slobber Tooth. “Biting Bugs are Mosquitos not Opera, I don’t know what in the world Opera is” replies Spy Rise. After walking around the stairs and stuff, they make it to an interesting marketplace outside of the Opera House (It is real, I have been there).

“Awesome! Is there any popcorn stalls?” asks Slobber Tooth. “The true question is… Is there any Pop Thorn stalls!” replies Hot Dog. “There are no popcorn or Pop Thorn stalls, It’s only cocktails” says Trigger Snappy with boredom in his eyes. “Cocktails!? I LOVE THESE! Tasty stuff!” exclaims Spy Rise. “Ew, fluids are disgusting” says Fist Bump. “Oooooh, look! It’s a whole barrel of it! And there’s a hole in the barrel” exclaims Spy Rise excitedly pointing a barrel with a hole in it. Spy Rise rushes to the barrel and reads what it says on the gigantic label. It said…

Green Lime Fizz: WARNING, 300mLs per customer daily. Barrel contains 12L

Sure enough, Spy Rise acted like a derpy dork and went to dive into the barrel, then started swimming and drinking it. The other Skylanders rushed to Spy Rise’s aid, but they were too late, he drunk the whole thing in 41.78 or 41.79 seconds. Spy Rise jumped out of the barrel and started dancing like a madman screaming “Derplife” at the top of his lungs. “Oh gosh, this is crazy” exclaims Trigger Snappy, “but I’m not bored!” “This isn’t crazy, Spy Rise is crazy. He’s doing cartwheels over the cockroaches” shouts Fist Bump. “Let’s see if there’s more juice, I wanna try because it might make me energetic” says Slobber Tooth. “Go then” replies Fist Bump. Slobber Tooth climbs up the barrel and looks inside, where he finds a note. “Guys, come quick” says Slobber Tooth. The Skylanders (except Spy Rise who was busy pooing in other barrels) go up the barrel and come to see the note. Slobber Tooth reads the note out loud.

You found clue #56
He is coming…
He is getting supplies from this world, to take over Skylands.
You must stop him. At. All. Costs.
Gather all the Skylanders and stop him…
Only people with Spy Rise could have read this note, lolz

“WHO THE HECK IS HE!?” screams Hot Dog. “Kaos, Malefor or Ripto is HE? At least I guess” says Fist Bump. “It wouldn’t be Kaos or Ripto, they are idiots but it might be Malefor” says Hot Dog.
“Guys, I found out how to get the next clue!!! It’s the tree over there” says Spy Rise rapidly. “How do you know?” asks Fist Bump. “After I drunk the crazy green lime fizz, the tree started glowing, the Anonymous guy might be trying to send me a signal or something” replies Spy Rise in a derpy rapid way. “How to get in the tree though?” asks Fist Bump. “We must find out when we get there, we must find out the secrets of the tree…” yells Spy Rise.

“To Infinity and Earth!” says Hot Dog heroically. “That’s lame pick something like, Derp to the Travel, Derp to the Earth” says Slobber Tooth. “Guys just go simple and say, Skylanders away!” says Fist Bump heroically. “I guess that works” says Hot Dog happily. “Thank you” replies Fist Bump. “THING THAT WORK ARE FOR CHUMPS!!! PICK SOMETHING INTERESTING YOU BUMPING-FISTMAN” yells Hot Dog in a general voice. “Actually, I agree with Fist Bump, interesting stuff are so last week” says Slobber Tooth “Guess so, Skylanders away!” says Hot Dog heroically.
And so The Skylanders set forward to find out the secrets of the tree.

Author's Log

Out of all the people that go mad,
It just has to be ze derpy Spy Rise
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:39:44 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#32 Posted: 19:20:39 30/01/2015
LOL! Completely cracked up when smilie dove into the cocktail barrel.
#33 Posted: 19:38:12 30/01/2015
Why is Spy Rise a derp?
---
#34 Posted: 20:06:01 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
It's his insane voice, it's so wierd
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#35 Posted: 20:17:12 30/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 8: Mystery of the Tree

After a 20 minute walk, the Skylanders make it to the dark and evil tree, although it’s a windy day the leaves don’t blow. It’s silent by the tree, too silent… “This is creepy, the freaking tree is freaking me out for my freaking life” screams Trigger Snappy. “Ok, let’s find out this trees secrets” says Spy Rise. Fist Bump knocks on the tree, it seem to be a metal tree… “How do we get inside?” asks Slobber Tooth. “This big red open button that says open on it might do something” says Trigger Snappy. “That’s a tiny blue rock that says close” replies Fist Bump. Trigger Snappy sighs, then touches the rock. Somehow the tree opens a door… “Wow, Trigger Snappy! You did it” exclaims Fist Bump. “It was me! There a lever right here!” yells Hot Dog. “Oh… That makes a lot more sense” replies Fist Bump. The Skylanders walk inside the tree door and go down some steep stairs into an underground lair covered in stone. “Whoa, already we found a clue!” Slobber Tooth says pointing at a note, he reads it out loud.

You found clue #4
I did some research, you somehow got here through an explosion, I think…
He is the one that sent you here, I am almost definite.

“That idiot better tell us who did it” yells Hot Dog annoyed. “I am ALMOST definite, I THINK!?!” yells Fist Bump. “Guys, look here” exclaims Spy Rise, “there’s some supplies!” “Supplies? For what?” asks Slobber Tooth. “It looks like he was building something, a portal of some sort” says Fist Bump, “but not a portal of power, or a traptanium portal, something else. “Guys, another clue” shrieks Trigger Snappy. Spy Rise grabs the clue and reads it out.

You found clue #59
You’re probably wondering what I’m building
I don’t know, but it’s some sort of portal.
There are parts to build this around the globe, I need to find them.

“This guy better stop being mysterious!” yells Hot Dog annoyed, “and who puts clue 4 and 59 together! That’s messed up!” “This guys an idiot” says Fist Bump, “maybe Lightning Rod wrote this, he’s quite idiotic!” “Lighting Rod would’ve drawn a pony on it if he wrote it” replies Slobber Tooth laughing. “Stop joking around, this is” says Spy Rise, “ouch! Bit my tongue, I meant to say serious by the way!” “Derp!” says Hot Dog. Everyone starts laughing, until Slobber Tooth finds another clue. “Guys! It’s a clue” says Slobber Tooth. Fist Bump takes it and reads it out loud…

You found clue #17
I found a travelling psychic>
When I saw her, I overheard her talking to something in her hand
A Skylander is giving her the power to tell the future
If you’re reading this Skylander, stop the psychic!

“Do you think this is the same travelling psychic we saw?” asks Slobber Tooth. “It could be, we better go” says Fist Bump. “There might be more clues here though” says Hot Dog. “Fine, have a look, then we’ll go” says Fist Bump. “I scanned the room guys, there’s nothing here” says Spy Rise. So then, the Skylanders set off to stop the Psychic and add another member to their team.

Author's Log
I feel a battle coming on... Exciting!!! smiliesmiliesmilie
Clues are new, not all episodes they find them, but some they find lots.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:40:04 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#36 Posted: 20:18:55 30/01/2015
So they're finding clues AND portal pieces! Exciting!!! Go smilie !!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:35 30/01/2015 by 14056
#37 Posted: 08:41:33 31/01/2015
This is awesome and very interesting!
---
#38 Posted: 08:47:14 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the support everyone, I really appreciate it smilie

I'm writing chapter 9 and 10 now, 9 will be up tomorow and 10 the day after
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:49:00 31/01/2015 by Iganagor
#39 Posted: 09:48:25 31/01/2015
Awesome!
---
#40 Posted: 20:56:38 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 9: The Psychics Charm

Currently, The Skylanders are searching for information on the travelling psychic. “Guys, she’s far away! It’s completely unlikely that she would be here” says Slobber Tooth. “Guys! It’s the Sydney, Australia Showroom, she might be in there” says Hot Dog. “No she won’t, she can’t travel that quickly!” exclaims Slobber Tooth. “She actually might be, I mean we have been travelling for a week” says Fist Bump. “Whatever, let’s get something to eat first” says Slobber Tooth. The Skylanders walk around the area for a bit then find a great place to eat called, ‘Pete’s Za’. “Pete’s Za! Maybe it sells Pizza!” exclaims Hot Dog & Trigger Snappy. “You both love your Pizza don’t you, there’s a pizza place right across the road, because this sells salad” replies Fist Bump. “Ew, disgusting!” yells Slobber Tooth with a disgusted squashed-up face. The Skylanders walk over the road and enter the Pizza place called ‘Sal’s Lad’. The place in painted in a bright cream colour and looks like a diner, the Skylanders could tell there was no janitor at the place as there were puddles everywhere. “Yuck! This place is filthy” exclaims Spy Rise in a derpy manner. “Let’s just steal a giant piece each and get out of this slop” says Hot Dog. The Skylanders rush into the kitchen after slipping on the puddles a few times and come out with a piece of fresh stolen pizza each. Fist Bump gets Super Meat, Hot Dog gets Spicy Pepperoni, Spy Rise gets plain and Trigger Snappy gets a leaf.

“Oooh, green pizza!” exclaims Trigger Snappy taking a bite, “tastes so leafy!!!” “Um, that’s a leaf” replies Fist Bump. “EVEN BETTER, it’s sad there’s no mud dip” says Trigger Snappy. After the Skylanders eat their pizza and mudless leaf, they go to the showroom and enter! Hot Dog spots something interesting, “Look, it’s a pool of corndogs! Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?” he asks. “No I haven’t” says Slobber Tooth enthusiastically, “Let’s go!” “I’m going to do something important, instead of bathe in corndogs…” says Fist Bump. “Me and Triggs are gonna go with Slobber Tooth, see you later Fist Bump and Derp Rise” says Hot Dog excitedly. Slobber Tooth, Hot Dog and Trigger Snappy run at the pool or corndogs and dive into it. “That’s stupid, Spy Rise let’s see if we can find any information on Psychics coming” says Fist Bump. “Let’s ask that psychic for information!” exclaims Spy Rise. “Yes! The psychics here! Now let’s kill her” yells Fist Bump

Fist Bump and Spy Rise run toward the hut that says Travelling Psychics room, they enter and face a backwards chair. The Chair slowly turns, the psychic has her eyes shut… then they open, the eyes are dark red bloodshot eyes looking creepy and evil. “You… You know of my charm!!!” yells the Physic. Suddenly her face grows bigger, her teeth turn sharp and her nostrils grow a booger. “Ew, that’s just sick” says Spy Rise disgusted. Suddenly a purple aura comes across the psychic’s body, then she opens her clenched fists and starts shooting balls of fire at The Skylanders who manage to dodge it since the psychic is a noob. “Hey! We managed to dodge those because you’re a noob!” says Fist Bump in a ‘in your face’ tone. “Psychic, more like Psyweak” says Spy Rise. “Spy Rise, that one sucked real bad” says Fist Bump bothered. Fist Bump jumps up and throws a punch at the Psychics old crippled face. “Oof-a-Doof-a!” yells the Psychic collapsing the ground. Fist Bump takes a close look at her, then jumps on her and punches her in the face over and over again. “Stop!” says a voice, a very lame girly voice. “Why should I stop?” asks Fist Bump. “Because she’s dead and you don’t want to make it look like an assault, just exhaustion death” says the voice. “Fine, Spy Rise, Fine” says Fist Bump. “I am not Spy Rise you dumbnut” says the voice. Fist Bump turns around and sees and old friend of his, Déjà vu. “Wow! Déjà vu! I haven’t seen you in ages!” says Fist Bump. “O.K, I’m gonna get the others to show you who I’ve met in this mystery.”

Fist Bump gathers the gang and re-introduces everyone, he tells Déjà vu all they have been through and about the clues. “Clues? You mean like this?” says Déjà vu, pulling a slip of paper out of her pocket and reading it out loud

You found clue #1
I like cheese

“What the heck?” says Fist Bump confused. “Didn’t you hear? Anonymous like’s cheese!” replies Spy Rise in the most derpy voice known to man. “Wow Spy Rise that was the most derpy voice known to man!” exclaims Déjà vu. The Skylanders then set off to find to find more clues…

Author's Log
I watching Mighty Med on Disney smilie, so funny!!!
This Story is quite long...
14056 knew that Anonymous liked cheese the whole time 0_0
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:40:26 01/02/2015 by Iganagor
#41 Posted: 00:42:29 01/02/2015
Yes, I did know that anonymous liked cheese. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:32 01/02/2015 by 14056
#42 Posted: 01:06:23 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Season 1 is coming to an end
Here's a sneak peek of tomorrow's finale

“Hot Dog is the pet, Trigger Snappy is the giggle, Spy Rise is both derp and mind, Déjà vu is the girl and you’re the stupid newbie” says Fist Bump in a very snotty way.

“Hey it doesn’t smell anymore!” says Déjà vu excitedly.

“I asked you something! Who the heck are you?” asks Fist Bump in a rude angry tone.
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#43 Posted: 01:24:14 01/02/2015
Cool, maybe a new character!
#44 Posted: 18:21:17 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mystery of Earth

Chapter 10: Doctor Offer
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

After finding Déjà vu, the Skylanders are more pumped than ever to find the mystery… The Skylanders are in the middle of talking about their memories of Skylands until a big clean hand grabs them. “Hey! Who are you?” asks Fist Bump. The big man with the clean hand brings his hand of Skylanders up to his face. “I asked you something! Who the heck are you?” asks Fist Bump in a rude angry tone. “My name is Dr. Hero Brine and I study out of the world things, like you” the man says, “Technically speaking, I study you. I know you are Skylanders from an otherworldly realm known as Skylands.” “How do you know about us? I thought you humans were useless” says Fist Bump. “I have three other Skylanders at the hands of my laboratory all the way on the other side of Earth” replies Dr. Brine, “and I have a deal for you. If you come with me, I will help you find your way home!” “I’m sorry, but as leader of this group, I’d have to say no” says Fist Bump, “we aren’t ready to trust Humans yet, sorry”. “Well, I will be in Sydney for a while. So if you need me, here is my very tiny card” says Dr. Brine handing everyone a very small card. Dr. Brine then drives away in his British Taxi waving his hands goodbye. “I am an awesome leader!” says Fist Bump triumphantly.

“Leader?” says Slobber Tooth, “who said your leader?” “I did, isn’t it obvious” says Fist Bump. “If your leader, then what are we?” asks Slobber Tooth. “Hot Dog is the pet, Trigger Snappy is the giggle, Spy Rise is both derp and mind, Déjà vu is the girl and you’re the stupid newbie” says Fist Bump in a very snotty way. “THE STUPID NEWBIE!?” screams Slobber Tooth, “should that be Déjà vu!?” Ignoring Slobber Tooth, Déjà vu notices something on his tail. “Guys look!” exclaims Déjà vu picking something off Slobber Tooth’s tail, “It’s a clue!” Déjà vu reads the clue out loud

You found clue #72
Guys, there are lots of dark people on Earth
Doctors, Psychics and n00bLifE T-Shirt guys
Be on your toes and look out for danger

“That was a clue?” says Slobber Tooth confused, “I thought it was a napkin… I found it at Sal’s Lad!” “You thought THAT was a napkin, you really are a stupid newbie” says Déjà vu. “Stop It, I’m like a leader of the group! Déjà vu is the stupid newbie!” yells Slobber Tooth. “Wrong, if she was a newbie like you, she wouldn’t be a stupid one! She found a clue” says Fist Bump. “Stop it! I am awesome! Déjà vu is the newbie and Spy Rise is stupid one” yells Slobber Tooth. “Hey! I’m the derp, not the stupid one. Remember that I am the SMART one” say Spy Rise. “LOL, YOU GOT SERVED!!!” screamed Trigger Snappy. “I am HELPFUL!!!” yells Slobber Tooth angrily. “No, you’re a dirty mutt with a drooling mutt” whispers Hot Dog. “HEY!!! YOU KNOW WHAT! IF YOU DON’T RESPECT THEN I’M LEAVING!!!” yells Slobber Tooth while running away. “Hey it doesn’t smell anymore!” says Déjà vu excitedly.

“I am not useless, I’ll show them” says Slobber Tooth pulling out a card from his shell. “I’m going to find more Skylanders and get to Skylands!” exclaims Slobber Tooth looking a Dr. Brines card. After a while, he makes it to Dr. Brine’s mini-home and talks to him about the problem. “Well, I’m gonna take you to a place called New Jersey and help you there, come aboard my evil, I mean happy Private Jet! I think your gonna make people happy!” says Dr. Brine evilly. So Slobber Tooth continues his journey with Dr. Brine hoping for some respect…

Authors Log
That's the end of Season 1! Wow, what an amazing season!
Thank you for all your support throughout Season 1
I hope you'll enjoy the next Season!
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:27:09 13/03/2015 by Iganagor
#45 Posted: 18:28:32 01/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Season 2 is coming!
Only 2 days away from Season 2: Ultimate Madness
This next season has lots to enjoy!

Including new characters, like smilie & smilie
An all new villain, Dr. Hero Brine!

Quotes like-
“Wow, the others are FOOLS!!!” exclaims Slobber Tooth happily, “They don’t know logic!”
“How did you find me, you delinquent otherworldly BUTTS!!!” yells Dr. Brine.
“IDIOT!” yells Gill Grunt, “now where’s my harpoon?”
“I’m only 87!!!” yells Dr. Brine angrily.

Tomorow, I will put a big teaser of the next 2 chapters
The day after is a DOUBLE-CHAPTER Premiere of Season 2

Stay Tuned for The Mystery of Earth: Ultimate Madness
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#46 Posted: 19:07:44 01/02/2015
OMG I cannot wait! smilie DERP smilie ANGRY
#47 Posted: 07:22:55 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Who might this be?

[User Posted Image]
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
#48 Posted: 15:30:23 02/02/2015
Dr. Hero Brine?
---
#49 Posted: 18:15:07 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
1 Day till Season 2!

Fist Bump's Group: Join smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie as they go on an epic adventure around the globe, searching for clues and information.

Slobber Tooth's Group: Join smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie and later on, smilie as they go on a journey to beat up the malicious Dr. Hero Brine

Now Here's a sneak peek of the all new season:

After a long ride, Slobber Tooth and Dr. Brine make it to New Jersey, they then drive all the way to a laboratory called ‘Herobrine’s Lab’. Once inside, from the view of Dr. Brine’s hand, Slobber Tooth can see a dark set of black tables and desks, with inventions looking electrical, fire-burning and some pieces of the portal that the Anonymous guy from the clues was building. “Welcome, to my Dark Lab!” laughs Dr. Brine evilly. “Wow, this place almost looks evil!” says Slobber Tooth excitedly, “but I know that’s just me”. “It isn’t you fool!!! I am a villain!” yells Dr. Brine, annoyed. “That’s a good one!” exclaims Slobber Tooth, “but I know your just a little old man, studying stuff that he didn’t see in ‘his day’”. “I’m only 87!!!” yells Dr. Brine angrily. “87, more like 5287” laughs Slobber Tooth. Dr. Brine then opens a tiny cage and throws Slobber Tooth in it, and grabs some portal pieces. “Hey Slobber Tooth!” says a familiar voice. Slobber Tooth turns around and sees three old friends, Gill Grunt, Shroomboom and Blackout. “Guys! You’re here! Man, that little 5287-year old man is helping you too!” says Slobber Tooth excitedly. Gill Grunt rolls his eyes and tells Shroomboom to explain everything.

SEASON 2 TOMORROW
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:54:42 03/02/2015 by Iganagor
#50 Posted: 20:14:48 03/02/2015
Sound awesome. You should also add smilie if smilie is in it.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me