Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising 13 [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#201 Posted: 03:08:08 03/01/2015
I only have 2 spare mimics, 1 spare jawlocker, and 1 embear that I can pass on.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#202 Posted: 03:09:36 03/01/2015
I only have the Fungusbearing Phony.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#203 Posted: 03:11:51 03/01/2015
And I found another Voltspire Intruder.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#204 Posted: 05:35:47 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I have one of every familiar, and a bunch of spares. This event did me well.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#205 Posted: 09:53:37 03/01/2015
i found another hoax

i will trade it for any of the other fake bears barring the chartalen

edit: and another one
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:56:14 03/01/2015 by ReshiramForever
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#206 Posted: 19:14:34 03/01/2015
Does the event last for the entire Sunday too or it ends today?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#207 Posted: 19:31:50 03/01/2015
Quote: Spyro-Fan
Does the event last for the entire Sunday too or it ends today?

It should go until 11:59pm Sunday server time.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#208 Posted: 19:49:02 03/01/2015
I was looking back at when the community voted on the Holiday familiars, and I would've LOVED it if they went with the Imps. They sound so much cooler than the bears.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#209 Posted: 20:05:39 03/01/2015
I open the last chest and I get the egg. Would've been better if I got the scroll in that last chest... XD
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#210 Posted: 20:59:03 03/01/2015
Quote: Dmcrocks
I was looking back at when the community voted on the Holiday familiars, and I would've LOVED it if they went with the Imps. They sound so much cooler than the bears.

I voted for the Imps. I don't know why people want bears of all things.
#211 Posted: 21:05:05 03/01/2015
Quote: Darkrai Doll

I voted for the Imps. I don't know why people want bears of all things.

The Imps are amazing, but to me at least it seems like most of the community treats them as some kind of proof of seniority. Something to have and make them feel better than newer users. Sadly, this means they'll never get rereleased. People would rather feel better than others than let things be fair to everyone.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#212 Posted: 21:37:24 03/01/2015
TBH I gave up on the entire FR community. At first they all seemed super nice, and they are... but, they all seem somehow 'empty'. Everybody is either really into the whole FR lore and follows it as if it's a real religion, and in general discussion there is absolutely nothing interesting. Everything is fandom related. As if there is nothing else in this world besides TV series, anime and similar.

Plus you can't say anything a bit out of the ordinary or everybody is going to get triggered and lose their ****, like with non-binary genders (which, if you ask me, is complete bull**** and there shouldn't even be such a term) or other kins. Everybody on there needs to loosen up quite a bit.

I don't want to sound like a jerk but that's my opinion.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#213 Posted: 21:39:09 03/01/2015
TBH I gave up on the entire FR community. At first they all seemed super nice, and they are... but, they all seem somehow 'empty'. Everybody is either really into the whole FR lore and follows it as if it's a real religion, and in general discussion there is absolutely nothing interesting. Everything is fandom related. As if there is nothing else in this world besides TV series, anime and similar.

Plus you can't say anything a bit out of the ordinary or everybody is going to get triggered and lose their ****, like with non-binary genders (which, if you ask me, is complete bull**** and there shouldn't even be such a term) or other kins. Everybody on there needs to loosen up quite a bit.

Thank you.
---
My life is complete.
#214 Posted: 23:34:44 03/01/2015
Minor complaint, but I honestly get annoyed by some peoples... well... speech patterns. Typing patterns? Such as those who never ever use commas WHO USE CAPS FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR POST, or who put question marks???? in abundance??? in places where they don't belong??? makes you look like a smug arsehole????

I don't care if you never capitalize your sentences, just make it so I can actually read what you're trying to say.

oh yeah, and I really hate the unnamed drama. it's not 'proper manners' to name it, or a 'must-name-or-you're-an-evil-monster'. unnamed is just a word on a dragon's page that doesn't affect gameplay in any way.

mulch.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:38:31 03/01/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#215 Posted: 23:38:09 03/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Minor complaint, but I honestly get annoyed by some peoples... well... speech patterns. Typing patterns? Such as those who never ever use commas WHO USE CAPS FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THEIR POST, or who put question marks???? in abundance??? in places where they don't belong??? makes you look like a smug arsehole????

I don't care if you never capitalize your sentences, just make it so I can actually read what you're trying to say.

It really bothers me when people post everything in italics or bold or a color.
also when people place their periods like this . or their question marks like this ?
like why the extra space man
#216 Posted: 23:39:45 03/01/2015
Quote: HotDogAndZap

also when people place their periods like this . or their question marks like this ?

Don't forget the topic titles

*INTERNAL SCREECHING*

thanks, really helps me understand the topic
#217 Posted: 00:18:36 04/01/2015
I agree with a lot of what you guys are saying. I can get into the lore a bit and I like for my dragons to fit into the lore of my flight(for instance, a lot of my dragons, if you look in their bios, have science-y jobs in our clan) but that's the extent of it. I hate people who only type in little tiny letters and different colors. It's like when kids first discover the emoji, and it's all they use.

I also hate people who mention things that a random admin said on their tumblr 7 months ago and act like everyone should know what their talking about. Like Baldwin, Ghost, etc... Like, not everyone is on tumblr.

In the end, I'm in for the dragons.
---
#218 Posted: 00:21:58 04/01/2015

*INTERNAL SCREECHING*

i really really hate people who sign all of their posts with their username

i hate them even more if it's a title/whatever they've given themselves instead
---
#219 Posted: 00:29:42 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ReshiramForever

*INTERNAL SCREECHING*

i really really hate people who sign all of their posts with their username

i hate them even more if it's a title/whatever they've given themselves instead

yesssss i mean its a post on a forum not a work of art
#220 Posted: 00:33:40 04/01/2015
I agree with a lot of what you guys are saying. I can get into the lore a bit and I like for my dragons to fit into the lore of my flight(for instance, a lot of my dragons, if you look in their bios, have science-y jobs in our clan) but that's the extent of it. I hate people who only type in little tiny letters and different colors. It's like when kids first discover the emoji, and it's all they use.

I also hate people who mention things that a random admin said on their tumblr 7 months ago and act like everyone should know what their talking about. Like Baldwin, Ghost, etc... Like, not everyone is on tumblr.

In the end, I'm in for the dragons.

I actually only read the lore about a month after I joined because I got really bored one night. XP I seriously couldn't care less about it.

On the subject of Baldwin, I am rather looking forward to his addition. I heard about him and saw previews of Ghost & Points and they both look really cool.
---
#221 Posted: 00:38:03 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I've earned 75k from the fairgrounds every day this week. Its actually really easy to stream whatever I want and play tidal trouble while I watch.
#222 Posted: 00:41:18 04/01/2015

oh yeah, and I really hate the unnamed drama. it's not 'proper manners' to name it, or a 'must-name-or-you're-an-evil-monster'. unnamed is just a word on a dragon's page that doesn't affect gameplay in any way.

mulch.

Bless that bolded parts there. Because I would like to go and read a comment or some little sentence, then I get 5 year-olds typing. Over here I am just going, "This is not Youtube, type literately please. Also use spell check to your advantage. There should be no reason why that would is spelled wrong. Well minus other country spellings like Colour instead of Color. But point remains!"

It drives me nuts. And keep and mind that I hate English class, but at least I only do that typing to be joking around and such. If I wanted to be serious, I type as literate as possible.
---
icon from Empoh
#223 Posted: 00:44:48 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
i only ever use abbreviations when i dont want to be taken seriously.

i also dont capitalize things if i dont want to be taken seriously, but i also dont capitalize when im on the computer (most of the time) because my computer doesnt do that automatically and sometimes i just cant be bothered. same with apostrophes.
#224 Posted: 00:57:01 04/01/2015
i tend to switch between no capitalisations and perfect grammar for no reason at all

i just dont care anymore holy ****
---
#225 Posted: 00:57:10 04/01/2015
I also hate it when people on there

type like this
you know
press enter for every sentence
just to point out something important
if you get me

I'm sure everyone saw that one user on Flight Rising Discussion, OfficerMittens. My god that person made a hundreds of topics I'm so sick of them already. It's like they just suddenly emerged from the coliseum because it of the lag and now they have nothing to do but spam the forum with useless topics.

No one cares
#226 Posted: 01:08:41 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
oh god that guy
#227 Posted: 01:13:51 04/01/2015
yes

that guy
#228 Posted: 01:17:45 04/01/2015
I don't know who OfficerMittens is, but I found this thread. What exactly did he do?
#229 Posted: 01:21:43 04/01/2015
that person is so annoying. i was thinking of moving to ice but thanks officermittens for making me change my mind

also

Quote:
We would ask that you not use the name "Kittencruncher" as some players may assume you are promoting violence towards domestic animals. We can certainly understand that this is not your intention here; however, some of our players may not share the same understanding. So to avoid any such complaints and possible violations of our Rules and Guidelines we would ask that you not use the name. We are sorry for any frustration this may cause you, if you need any further clarification please feel free to ask.

seriously who got triggered now
#230 Posted: 01:23:47 04/01/2015
I'm not sure that anyone got "triggered". I'm sort of inclined to believe that they banned it just because they didn't want to hear any complaints. After all, people made a huge, unnecessary mess about mulch.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#231 Posted: 01:24:19 04/01/2015

Thank god somebody said this. I don't mind creativity and being a bit imaginative and considering the lore behind it, but I know what you mean about them treating it like religion. They did seem nice and sensible at the start but it's starting to seem different now.

And don't start on triggers. Triggers and extreme social justice are the latest bandwagon internet communities are jumping on, I don't care what anybody says. They want to overcomplicate it all with all these terms for "genders" (seriously just go with whats in your pants or what you want in your pants or whatever) and new "sexualities" that are basically "straight/gay/bi/asexual with a specific personality" and then a bunch of kids look at themselves and think "hey, this is me, I will call myself this and be very angry at everyone who says something that doesn't include this thing/whose words imply that my thing is not important" bleh I don't know why it winds me up but it does, it didn't used to notice it much but now it seems to be all over Flight Rising and its irritating.

I've seen otherkins treated like a joke, though I've seen it treated seriously on Flight Rising. I don't really understand

Also does anybody want to swap a rock bear mimic for an arcane, plague or lightning one?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#232 Posted: 01:24:55 04/01/2015
As I said, people seriously need to chill.

After all, I purposely bought only Shadow dragons for exalt fodder and named them all Shame before exalting.
#233 Posted: 01:25:57 04/01/2015
the admins are pretty ****ing ****

it's a teen site and yet they censor everything

hell even magistream you could swear all you like iirc
---
#234 Posted: 01:27:59 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfyre
(seriously just go with whats in your pants or what you want in your pants or whatever)

i interpreted this incorrectly
#235 Posted: 01:28:08 04/01/2015
we sound like we're planning to start a riot
#236 Posted: 01:29:24 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
we sound like we're planning to start a riot

not a riot
a revolution
#237 Posted: 01:30:30 04/01/2015
nevertheless, the revolution will not be civilized

*kicks Crim down from her stand and punches Pinkerton in the face*
#238 Posted: 01:30:42 04/01/2015
i know what i want in my pants hehehee *shot*

ANYWAY yes let's start this riot revolution thing
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#239 Posted: 01:31:44 04/01/2015

Is it bad that I'm not even mad about any of this?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:17 04/01/2015 by IsisStormDragon
#240 Posted: 01:33:37 04/01/2015
shut up isis

we're trying to be rebellious
#241 Posted: 01:34:31 04/01/2015
C'mon, where's the love? *peace sign*
#242 Posted: 01:35:36 04/01/2015
go smoke some weed over on fr you hippy
#243 Posted: 01:36:12 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ok guys
we should start an organization to purify the forums

like hydra
but instead of saying hail hydra we should say hail emperor
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#244 Posted: 01:36:25 04/01/2015
I have now completed my bear collection

Un-bear-lievable
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#245 Posted: 01:38:17 04/01/2015
ok guys

like hydra

are we going to riot against fr fandom worshippers by using fr fandom
#246 Posted: 01:38:36 04/01/2015
ok guys

like hydra

Good idea.

In fact, since you're the one who came up with said idea, you should be the one to go start it. Right now.

Quote: Cynderfyre
I have now completed my bear collection

Un-bear-lievable

...you shut up too
#247 Posted: 01:41:23 04/01/2015 | Topic Creator
ok guys

like hydra

are we going to riot against fr fandom worshippers by using fr fandom

gotta fight fire with fire

ok guys

like hydra

Good idea.

In fact, since you're the one who came up with said idea, you should be the one to go start it. Right now.

woah there we need to plan more
#248 Posted: 01:42:20 04/01/2015
go smoke some weed over on fr you hippy

brb setting weeds on fire so there will be smoke
#249 Posted: 01:46:01 04/01/2015
darkrai my dearest what bear are you missing

if we started the riot we'd all get banned lol
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me