Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The "What was your school day like?" topic
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The "What was your school day like?" topic [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#51 Posted: 20:31:54 04/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Aced my annotations on these two books in AP Language and Composition.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#52 Posted: 20:34:03 04/09/2014
Quote: Mrmorrises
Aced my annotations on these two books in AP Language and Composition.

Congrats. I had a twenty something source annotated bibliography back in high school. xP
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#53 Posted: 21:30:18 04/09/2014
AP World History. SO. MUCH. HOMEWORK. D:

I have to come home every other day hauling hone a book that's like 2 1/2 inches thick just to read like 30-40 pages. And that takes about an hour and a half to do on too of the actual work.

Sophomore year doesn't mess around. smilie
---
Cool cool.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#54 Posted: 00:15:22 05/09/2014
^ My world history class has an enormous book I have to carry around with me everywhere too because we have a tedious study guide for each section of a chapter. smilie It's pretty pointless too, because the questions on the guide aren't even on the tests! You know what the highest grade in all was on the last exam? Me, with an 84. Wtf

Whiny mode over. As usual I had a fine day in school smilie
---
but i love it all smooth
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#55 Posted: 01:42:35 05/09/2014
Well, I have to do many worksheets and notes due tomorrow for my IGSCE Chemistry class, Spanish Homework, work on my project for Honors Marketing, Geometry homework, etc. And then our teacher cancelled out field trip today so that pissed me off.
---
words. letters. filler.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#56 Posted: 02:44:45 05/09/2014
I almost got hit by car while walking home.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#57 Posted: 02:50:29 05/09/2014
I study the right Latin words for the quiz. Lol
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#58 Posted: 04:35:46 05/09/2014
-Wrote an eassy in two days for LA Honors.
-Did a little studying of Hammurabi's code in AP World History.
-Almost got into fight with feminist because of it.
-Ate a pizza bagel at lunch
-Did some **** In Algebra.
-Did some ****ty **** in Science.

YEAAAAAAAAH I hate science and math.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#59 Posted: 21:15:43 05/09/2014
Learning Center/Study Hall: Helped Cole with his Spanish again. After my friend Matthew joined us, we totally got off track. Cole drew out the performance he will be doing for marching band on the bottom of his homework and Matt spent the whole time ranting about how the formation they take when they play "The Star Spangled Banner" looks like illuminati.

Algebra: Took an easy math test and then played Crash Drive 2 for the rest of class.

Earth/Physical Science: We watched an instructional video about what to do if an intruder with violent intentions infiltrates the building. Afterwards, my science teacher then told us to ignore all of it and instead we should all grab a sledgehammer from the back of the room and use it to attack the intruder. He then showed us an example by doing an impression of Braveheart.

Band: Most of the instruments I usually play weren't even there. I spent most of the period standing there and doing nothing.

Lunch: Lunchroom always only has forks and no other utensils. Today, my meatball sandwich fell apart. When I went up to get a fork, they only had spoons.

Spanish 2: Played a review game where you have to pick a random vocabulary word out of a sombrero. Beat you by one, haha, suck it Michael!

US History 9: Another vocab review game where you have to listen to a definition and smack a fly swatter on your desk to try to answer with the correct matching word. I think I won.

Overall it was a pretty great day.

Lol nobody's gonna read all that.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:17:03 05/09/2014 by awesomerockets
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#60 Posted: 23:33:50 05/09/2014
Algebra 2.: Reviewed easy crap from Alg.1
Intro to Engineering: We had a substitute, so we did a worksheet, then played computer games.
Spanish 3: We had a quiz, which most people failed. I got a 21 out of 23, so thankfully I don't have to retake it. I can read comics while people who got lower than 20/23 DO retake it. WOOT.
English 9: Read exerpts from books about writing. Mind not blown.
Lunch: For the first 30 minutes me and my friend Cody ate, and he and some person got into an argument over whose phone was better. Cody somehow ended up playing Swing Copters. We used the computers in the media center for the next half.
World History: (Honors like the others, not AP) Copied notes about Mesoamerica off of the whiteboard and the teacher explained them, as is par for the course. But seriously, that class is funny as ****.
Biology: Did stuff with sciwentific method. Was boring as crap.
PE: Me and some friends walked around. FUUUUUUN. smilie
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#61 Posted: 01:06:56 06/09/2014
Took a field trip to a stoplight to learn what NOT to do while at one.
---
now its time to get funky
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#62 Posted: 04:54:29 06/09/2014
...earnest.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#63 Posted: 21:34:32 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Yesterday wasn't too good, fortunately it's the weekend now.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#64 Posted: 13:02:37 13/09/2014
The teacher said we didn't have homework, and then we got 24 problems of last-minute algebra. smilie
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me