Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1251 Posted: 05:01:23 15/06/2016
Quote: Darby
idk if this is unpopular or not but i really really dislike melanie martinez and her song pacify her leaves a horrible taste in my mouth

her babywoman aesthetic is kind of weird ... really weird ... not a good weird
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:37 15/06/2016 by Carmelita Fox
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1252 Posted: 18:49:03 15/06/2016
Headcanons bug me more than they should.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1253 Posted: 19:06:27 15/06/2016
^ Yeah, I kinda feel that sometimes.

But I have to admit that I don't really like most of the newer cartoons, I think it's most of the ones since 2010 and onwards. I think I just don't like the style that they are going with these days, how the art is very simplistic and most of the show is based off humour. Uh, I don't really know how to explain it too well, but yeah..
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1254 Posted: 15:36:06 16/06/2016
Quote: Bolt
^ Yeah, I kinda feel that sometimes.

But I have to admit that I don't really like most of the newer cartoons, I think it's most of the ones since 2010 and onwards. I think I just don't like the style that they are going with these days, how the art is very simplistic and most of the show is based off humour. Uh, I don't really know how to explain it too well, but yeah..

Yeah, I refer to that style the CalArts style. How Regular Show, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Gravity Falls, etc. have the same style of animation.
I want to go for something different with my animation and art style.
I like that we both agree about the newer cartoons! smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1255 Posted: 17:20:30 21/06/2016
I hate summer. It is the worst season and offers no redeeming qualities unless you work in/are related to the agriculture, solar/wind power, or tourism industries. And even then, the latter of those 3 can get so busy the employees wind up very unhappy. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1256 Posted: 18:58:29 21/06/2016
I don't know if I already posted this, but I don't really like to have pets. I know that they're pretty good for those who like it, but for me... It's just too much work. It's like creating a child, just for less years or a little easier. This doesn't mean that I don't like the animals itself, I just don't like to take care of one.

Unfortunately the rest of my family loves pets, so I have a cat in my house and a female dog on my father's house. And, even if I didn't like the idea of having it, I needed to take the responsibilities too. So yeah, sad for me...

I'm actually pretty sure that I posted this, but I will post again anyway...
---
Bruh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1257 Posted: 08:16:57 22/06/2016
Quote: HIR
I hate summer. It is the worst season and offers no redeeming qualities unless you work in/are related to the agriculture, solar/wind power, or tourism industries. And even then, the latter of those 3 can get so busy the employees wind up very unhappy. <.<

Can agree on the latter. Worked at amusement park for 4 years. Yey paychecks and some nice co-workers. But running around in the heat for minimum wage and praying that a few thousand of the Guests (not an exaggeration) would just go home wasn't fun.

I prefer Summer over Winter cause I hate the cold.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:19:01 22/06/2016 by Seiki
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#1258 Posted: 15:57:35 22/06/2016
Mighty No. 9 is better than any Mega Man game
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#1259 Posted: 15:59:51 22/06/2016
I'm super excited for the Ben 10 reboot
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#1260 Posted: 16:22:51 22/06/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: AestheticDragon
Mighty No. 9 is better than any Mega Man game

Suresure.

This isn't called "unpopular opinions" for no reason :p but that really is how I feel
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1261 Posted: 16:39:15 22/06/2016
It's Unpopular Opnions, not Fight for Your Opinions.

I don't really like the new art on Shantae Half-Genie Hero. I'll live with it,but it's just too stylized with sharp edges for everyone, doesn't feel good and clashes with the 3D backgrounds.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1262 Posted: 05:57:36 24/06/2016
I think the new Ghostbusters looks decent.
I don't think it'll be better than the first one, but it'll definitely be better than the second one.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#1263 Posted: 13:57:01 24/06/2016
I wouldn't mind seeing the new Ghostbusters and I like Fall Out Boy's cover of the theme song.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1264 Posted: 15:54:07 24/06/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
I don't think 18 year olds count as "real" adults, if that makes sense. They're usually still too immature to be actual adults, and I think that's why they can't drink until they're 21 (in the US at least, I'm not sure when you're allowed to drink in other countries). Because they're basically kids.
And many that I knew before they were 18 now have this really petty "I'm older than you and you're a stupid kid!" attitude towards people who are younger than them. Can that really be considered an adult? :/

I agree with you, and I heard that some scientists also think that 21-25 is when you really turn into an adult. 18-years old generally still act like teenagers, just that now they can do some things (in my country you can drink with 18).
---
Bruh
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1265 Posted: 19:51:47 24/06/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
I don't think it'll be better than the first one, but it'll definitely be better than the second one.

OH HELL NO
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1266 Posted: 00:15:08 25/06/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: StriderSwag

OH HELL NO

The 56% Metacritic score would like a word with you.

I personally didn't like Ghostbusters 2 at all.
But this is coming from the girl who considers Pacific Rim one of her favorite movies so I don't have much room to talk.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:30 25/06/2016 by StriderSwag
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#1267 Posted: 00:33:53 25/06/2016
Romance angles between sitcom main characters usually are very, very irrational and poorly written. And they usually serve no logical storytelling aspect to anything.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:51 25/06/2016 by Project_Unnamed
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1268 Posted: 03:49:04 25/06/2016
Something that I fear to say because something everyone calls a "monsters" or "thugs"... even national geographic! (those idiots)

I like seagulls
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:07 25/06/2016 by Alydol
#1269 Posted: 12:58:14 25/06/2016
Birds can be assholes, doesn't matter if they're adorbs or not.

Case in point ground-doves. **** those birds, I had hell when at least three tried to nest over my window over the course of summer. Only solution was to leave lights on my yard at slam-with-wooden-pole height and close off my roof entirely because they won't shut up.

Why do people keep editing like 10 pages back
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:59:03 25/06/2016 by Bifrost
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1270 Posted: 18:24:21 25/06/2016
^ tbhhhh

to the post and the spoiler
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1271 Posted: 01:54:05 26/06/2016
I think I said this before but idk. I really don't like Amazing World of Gumball and think it's a terrible show. The inconsistent animation style for every character is an eyesore and the backgrounds look like something ripped from google maps. The whole cast is annoyingly idiotic which reminds me much of why I hate Spongebob in finding it more cringe-worthy than funny.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#1272 Posted: 01:56:00 26/06/2016
Quote: Seiki
I think I said this before but idk. I really don't like Amazing World of Gumball and think it's a terrible show. The inconsistent animation style for every character is an eyesore and the backgrounds look like something ripped from google maps. The whole cast is annoyingly idiotic which reminds me much of why I hate Spongebob in finding it more cringe-worthy than funny.

I love Spongebob (the old ones at least, and some of the new ones) but I couldn't agree more with you about TAWOG.
---
but i love it all smooth
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1273 Posted: 02:35:16 26/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Case in point ground-doves. **** those birds, I had hell when at least three tried to nest over my window over the course of summer. Only solution was to leave lights on my yard at slam-with-wooden-pole height and close off my roof entirely because they won't shut up.

Apparently, I have two pet birds so I'll keep saying that you (I'll explain in a pic)
[User Posted Image]

Plus, I'll block you because you won't shut up.
#1274 Posted: 02:39:41 26/06/2016
^ what the ****?
---
My life is complete.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1275 Posted: 03:03:42 26/06/2016
Quote: Alydol
Quote: Bifrost

Apparently, I have two pet birds so I'll keep saying that you (I'll explain in a pic)
[User Posted Image]

Plus, I'll block you because you won't shut up.

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the OP's attitude, in fact your attitude is unfair.
#1276 Posted: 03:57:04 26/06/2016
( okay I'm just really laughing so bad at the bird thing right now X'D )

BUT I don't know if this is unpopular or not but I don't like the new Steven Universe episodes as much as I did the older ones (from like season one)? I don't know what it is, but there's something about them that I don't enjoy as much as the earlier ones from a couple of years ago? And I just ... don't really like all the attention Peridot is getting in the show? I mean, I do like her as a character, but I think she is getting too much screen time and it is just making the show go off from what I originally liked about it.
I can't explain it too well, haha, but yeah. >.<
---
I draw stuff.
#1277 Posted: 04:02:51 26/06/2016
^ SAME

These newer episodes are missing the charm and innocence the ones in season 1 had tbh v-v
---
My life is complete.
#1278 Posted: 06:10:00 26/06/2016
Yeah, that's actually a good explanation. Shame it just doesn't feel the same. I really hate to say it, I think it's losing it's spark for me.

I totally agree with you on the second thing as well. I think that it would have been a better decision to make the show 22 minutes long, that way it would cover a lot more, especially because the show is largely focused on the plot. I've never been a fan of the short episodes, actually, and I don't a lot of people like it.
Though I haven't seen many new shows that are 22 minutes long ...
---
I draw stuff.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1279 Posted: 07:42:46 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I think that blaming the parents for the death of their child is a horrible thing to say and doesn't help the situation. People who blame the parents for the death of their two year old child to an alligator are idiots who probably never been to Florida. It's not bad parenting for letting their child take a swim in an artificial swamp because there are thousands of children who swim in alligator infested water everywhere in Florida. It's just that the likely hood of being attacked by one is about the same as being struck by lighting. It's just the bad luck if a child being attacked by an alligator. Hell he didn't even get eaten but confused for food. Same thing with the gorilla awhile back. Its not the parents fault for having the luck of their child going inside a zoo exhibit. Kids are curious idiots and will always be. It's just plain bad luck and nothing else. And it's also horrible to tell a depressed crying mother that she's a horrible person and the reason why her child died.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1280 Posted: 08:47:06 26/06/2016
I agree it isn't going to and won't help the situation in any way. I think the whole thing is unfair, the mother is obviously guilty and suffering not only for her child but herself. If you look on social media, the main hashtag which is meant for spreading love for the gorilla is moaning about her being a bad parent than focussing on the actual situation. Another way of beating the dead horse.
Though I think it's like comparing apples to oranges on the alligator and gorilla situation. Yes, they're both young children and fearing for their life. But one jumped in the exhibit, the other fell into the river. Either way, as much as this is overrepeated, parents should supervise their children in the future. This is a learning situation. No hate towards the mother or kid. As for the alligator one, I didn't really look into it but from what I heard the child "fell"? So I don't understand who is to blame on this.
#1281 Posted: 13:18:30 26/06/2016
Well, social media and people are all about putting the blame on someone. I got really disgusted when a school director sent a letter to a black mom about how she should cut her kids' hair a bit and local TV painted her as racist, and then you look at the kids and the hair is pretty, but it does look like they've never seen a brush and the criticism is justified because of the risk of fleas at school. But it does't matter, because the director is now *gasp* racist and her opinion does not matter.

But that's a fact, not an unpopular opinion. That one would be that I like SU's premise, but its artstyle puts me off to no end. It's too fluid for the semirealistic bodies, and it has too many frames for some actions to the point it's slower than it should be.

oh, and Alydol, thanks for doing that before I did. Maybe when you meet someone much less kind with their responses you'll have a conveninent block button,huh?
---
#1282 Posted: 02:27:12 27/06/2016
PSA: don't edit things 18282 pages ago.
---
My life is complete.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1283 Posted: 06:55:21 27/06/2016
Quote: Bolt
Yeah, that's actually a good explanation. Shame it just doesn't feel the same. I really hate to say it, I think it's losing it's spark for me.

I totally agree with you on the second thing as well. I think that it would have been a better decision to make the show 22 minutes long, that way it would cover a lot more, especially because the show is largely focused on the plot. I've never been a fan of the short episodes, actually, and I don't a lot of people like it.
Though I haven't seen many new shows that are 22 minutes long ...

one of the reason su isnt 22 minutes is because its a storyboard dominant show, i forgot who stated it but 22 minute episodes are better if theyre script dominat while shorter things can be done with a basic outline while everything (specific dialogue and such) is done within storyboarding process. A storyboard artist did state they think 15 minutes would be a better time.
#1284 Posted: 11:36:32 27/06/2016
Oh wow I missed a lot of posts --- *someone edited at page 20 again* FFFFFF
---
#1285 Posted: 14:02:31 27/06/2016
I really love Undertale, but I don't get the love for Sans. He's the most annoying character in the game imo.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1286 Posted: 14:21:53 27/06/2016
Quote: AestheticDragon
I really love Undertale, but I don't get the love for Sans. He's the most annoying character in the game imo.

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BAD TIME?

Sans is one of my favorites because of his puns and laziness. I'm not so sure of everyone else though.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1287 Posted: 15:16:09 27/06/2016
I used to like playing smash, but now I'll only play occasionally, and only against CPUs. The game is way too competitive for my liking, and just really turns me off.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#1288 Posted: 18:23:32 27/06/2016
I agree with what was said about losing interest in Steven Universe. I enjoyed it when every episode was just a fun 10 minute adventure involving some magical or mythical concept. Every sense Peridot became a focus (I never liked her character) and there was more focus on the story I lost interest. I'm usually all for a flowing story, but this one just didn't keep me interested. Watching it started to become a chore so I just stopped.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1289 Posted: 18:28:14 27/06/2016
Punisher War Zone is the best Punisher movie because it's so freaking silly and fun. Punisher is a goofy character. It's the perfect amount of cheese!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1290 Posted: 23:32:58 27/06/2016
Contrary to nearly everyone else's opinions, Roger Moore is my favorite Bond and I'm proud to say it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:19 27/06/2016 by Badwolfmichael
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1291 Posted: 05:04:45 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
I used to like playing smash, but now I'll only play occasionally, and only against CPUs. The game is way too competitive for my liking, and just really turns me off.

It's almost as if it was a fighting game.
#1292 Posted: 16:10:51 28/06/2016
Quote: somePerson

I get that it's a fighting game....

What I'm annoyed at is the constant tier list banter, people constantly trying to be meta, nobody ever shutting up about "professional play", and the fact the game has very little content aside from just the regular modes. I bought the Wii U version and I've hardly touched it, there's simply nothing to do. I'll occasionally play the 3D and play smash run, but even then, it gets boring pretty quick. Brawl is better as a game...
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1293 Posted: 16:20:22 28/06/2016
Quote: somePerson

I get that it's a fighting game....

What I'm annoyed at is the constant tier list banter, people constantly trying to be meta, nobody ever shutting up about "professional play", and the fact the game has very little content aside from just the regular modes. I bought the Wii U version and I've hardly touched it, there's simply nothing to do. I'll occasionally play the 3D and play smash run, but even then, it gets boring pretty quick. Brawl is better as a game...

Hahaha, no... Smash Wii U lacking content? That is blatantly false. Also, there is a very simple solution to this issue. Play with AI.
#1294 Posted: 16:27:15 28/06/2016
ok then, what content does it have? What is replayable? What makes you think, hey, I want to do that again?
---
First | Previous | Page 26 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me