Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1101 Posted: 03:12:23 02/10/2014
"Ok Celestia, do you know someone named Toxio? The name has been in the back of my mind for awhile now" Isis said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1102 Posted: 03:18:19 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"The Poison Avatar...Yes I do know of him but no I do not know where he's at" she said
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1103 Posted: 03:35:06 02/10/2014
"Have you talked to him recently?" Isis asked
---
#1104 Posted: 03:37:51 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"I never have" she replied, "I said I know of him I didn't say I know him"
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1105 Posted: 03:55:34 02/10/2014
"Ok, can I find out more about you Celestia?" Isis asked
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1106 Posted: 05:12:10 02/10/2014
Zoron stood in front of Sky. "No we need the primal dragon to defeat Tarus."

"Yah! Sky is our friend! When I first awoke on this planet I was afraid of the species and even your kind living here. But Sky has taught me the wonders of this planet and more importantly my hidden light power that was almost entirely absent when I was back home on my home planet Zonos." Shade said walking beside Sky and putting his wing over him as well.

"So it is true of what Zoron said. You are an alien form the distant Star of Hope." Titan said.

Shade looked at Titan. "Yes. Yes I am. I am one of the few draglets left."

Zoron looked at Shade.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:06 02/10/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1107 Posted: 10:58:35 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughs, "How petty you all of you are! Fighting like dogs over a scrap of meat! No wonder that Tarus came back! You all too busy with your pathetic squabbles to prevent it! Now that he's back instead of trying to face him your all are fighting over something as insufficient as this? HOW FOOLISH IS THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the Demon Dragon laughs.

Lady Celestia's kind smile was subtle, "I have nothing to hide" she said
---
#1108 Posted: 16:26:05 02/10/2014
"Then why are you here? Why stay?" Shade said. "Plus we need a plan. So if you plan on killing yourself like you almost did when you last fased him I'd suggest you shut your trap and deal with us!" He said
---
SC
#1109 Posted: 18:15:11 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz glares at Shade, "I'll shut up if I were you Unless you want you want a complete make over Heheh" he said as darkness energy surrounds his claws.
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#1110 Posted: 18:54:55 02/10/2014
Quote: Sky the Dragon
~Meanwhile~

"If you are ready we should get going" Crustor said to his new Champion

"Yes Master, let us be off" he grinned and broke out of the Earth flying to where the others were, he would enjoy seeing their expressions at his new transformation.

–––––––-------–––––

Chromatus looked out at the Avatars, "Things have changed!" he roared, "Sometimes we have to live with our mistakes and successes, and make the best of them, otherwise would you prefer to die with them?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1111 Posted: 20:20:21 02/10/2014
Shadmé growled at Blitz, narrowing her amber eyes. "Lay a filthy claw of yours on Shade and you'll have more than him to worry about." Her sharp tail lashed.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#1112 Posted: 20:29:26 02/10/2014
"She's right Blitz" Kihei said

"I just want to know you better, so can you tell my about yourself if it's no trouble?" Isis asked
---
#1113 Posted: 21:02:37 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heheh I welcome you to try" he laugh, "Ah Mistake Heheh Yes we ARE his mistake he took shame upon us! That's why he abandon us Heheheh" Blitz said to Chromatus comment.

"Your wrong I did not leave you because I was ashamed I left you to protect you" Blizzard said

Blitz laugh again, "No you didn't" he said.

Custor melted into the earth as he travels to where the other Avatars were. He burst out of the ground in front of the other Avatars. "Hello Brother and sisters!" he said.
---
#1114 Posted: 21:08:01 02/10/2014
"Ah!" Spiral yelped as Crustor burst out of the ground. He sheepishly swished his tail and observed the newcomer. "You are the Avatar of Earth, I take it?"
---
#1115 Posted: 21:12:03 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes I am! I am Crustor the Avatar of the Earth" he said.
---
#1116 Posted: 23:55:53 02/10/2014
"I wouldn't try it if I were you. I'm much stronger than you know." Shade warned as his horns started to give off a faint glow.

"Blitz he left to protect you from your grandfather." Titan said. "You and Sky are only here because he loves you very much." He said.
---
SC
#1117 Posted: 00:35:16 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"No I left them to protect them from you and the other Avatars" Blizzard said, "You honestly won't tell me if we needed my sons' help that you wouldn't strike them down" he question.

A growl escapes from Sky's throat. Curiously Blitz looks over with evil smirk, "Heheh What's wrong? The truth hurts doesn't it" he said as he laugh.

"Titan, Vextus, Zoron, Detah, Blizzard, Nova, Crystal What How are you all been!" Custor said happily, "I am sorry that I was late to the party but I had to bring something new the as well" he said as he sense his approaching Champion.

~Meanwhile~

"Ah! Well it is as I said before I am a teacher" She said.
---
#1118 Posted: 01:43:13 03/10/2014
Kihei looked at Blitz "I think I've figured you out, you have abandonment issues, that's why you've done these horrible things" He said

"Yeah, but what do you teach?" Isis asked
---
#1119 Posted: 02:03:24 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Nope Heheh I don't care really" he said, "I just want to see this world burn under my rule" he said

she just laughed, "Why my dear I teach how to fight and use their elements" she said.
---
#1120 Posted: 02:17:11 03/10/2014
"Ok, what was your past like?" Isis asked

"Why? This evil act isn't fooling anyone Blitz" Kihei said

"He's right, I don't know what my little Isis sees in you, but your tough guy thing isn't fooling anybody, just let it out, say your true feelings" Makil said
---
#1121 Posted: 03:00:11 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Who said it was an act Heheh" he challenge Kihei and Makil, "I enjoy to see people suffer. I love to kill. You all are nothing but toys that I play with heheh" he laugh, "I know who I am and I know what I want." he said. Sky's growl increase in volume. "Oh what's the matter bird boy is the truth getting to you HA!" he laugh.

Sky's mind was racing, his anger and rage of being lied to were showing as he snarls at Blitz. Blitz the one that sets his life on a neverending down hill ride. Blitz the dragon that killed the only parents that he knew. Blitz the one that not only once flips his world not only once but twice over. He could feel his anger coming to a boil in his blood. His muscles were tense as his sapphire eyes holds an icy fury.
---
#1122 Posted: 03:17:20 03/10/2014
"Leave him out of this" Makil said "The truth is Blitz, you're an insecure coward who's afraid of letting anyone in, so you hide behind a thick shell, but you don't need to, everyone here wants what's best for you, it might not seem like it, but I think of you as my friend"

"Me too Blitz, even though you killed me, you helped me bring out courage I never knew I had!" Kihei said
---
#1123 Posted: 07:13:16 03/10/2014
"Blizzard you know I would never lay a claw on a living creature unless it was in self-defense or protecting others." Crystal said in a caring and soft voice. "It wouldn't matter if you did break the law or not I would never hurt your sons."

"Whats done is done Blizzard. We cannot change the past." Zoron said.

Shade looked at Sky and noticed his anger was building. He got in front of him. "Sky control your anger. Blitz wants you to get mad."
---
SC
#1124 Posted: 07:46:30 03/10/2014
Spiral looked up at Shade. "Although yes, Blitz is firing Sky up, maybe Sky needs to vent. It cannot be good for him if he's keeping this negativity sealed inside of him."

Shadmé's gaze darted to Kihei and Makil. "I know you two desperately want to see the good in everyone or whatnot, but Blitz is not going to succumb to you. You can't argue with him..." even for Isis' sake... she thought the last part in her head.
---
#1125 Posted: 11:01:36 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Then your a bigger fool than Bird Boy over here" he said.
---
#1126 Posted: 19:01:32 03/10/2014
"Blitz, just stop, we care about you" Kihei said

Makil looked at Shadmé "Think about it, he fought that huge dragon on his own, he has all the qualities of a hero, his attitude is just sour though" He said before looking at Blitz "Something happened to you when you were a child Blitz, was it being called the Demon Dragon? Was it being in Sky's shadow? Or was it that you didn't get any love or attention? You can tell us, we won't think any less of you"
---
#1127 Posted: 19:40:54 03/10/2014
"Some dragons cannot be changed young Makil. It's in their nature." Zoron said
---
SC
#1128 Posted: 22:29:15 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"You want a story? How about this one" he said, "Flaming Vortex!" he said as he unleash a vortex of flames at Kihei and Makil. But before it could hit Sky push Shade out of his way as he dives in front of them taking the hit.

"GAH!" he said as he was blown back into a wall. Smoke and dust clouded Sky's image.

"Well that's one idiot down HAHAHAHAHA!!" he laughs.
---
#1129 Posted: 00:29:07 04/10/2014
"Sky!" Kihei said as he ran over to the Primal Dragon "Are you ok?"

"Are you insane?! We just want to know why you are the way you are!" Makil said

((What about Isis and Celestia?))
---
#1130 Posted: 01:52:47 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"HAHAHAHA!!!" he burst out aloud, "I am Insane but What isn't insane now days? Hmmm? Heheheh Tell me! Why would I want to become a goodie two shoes like Sky over there when being evil is so much fun!" he mocked Makil.

"Oh nothing special" she said quaintly, "I'm a 10th generation teacher and the best one as well" she said as she sips her tea.
---
#1131 Posted: 02:38:33 04/10/2014
"That's nice buddy, you must have a great life, do you have anybody special?" Isis asked innocently

"What's so fun about everyone hating you and trying to hurt you?" Makil asked, trying to keep his calm composure
---
#1132 Posted: 02:56:23 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heheh a simple mind fool like you won't understand Heheh" he laugh, "What is evil? What is good? Is there a difference really? Good could be evil and Evil is good." he said. "But you all are blinded by society's rules that binds you down. And the funny part is...YOU LET IT!" he roared in laughter at their expense.

"What you are saying sickens me to the core! Love? Who needs it! Attention HA! Don't make me laugh! You all cling onto your precious dreams as if they will solve all your problems! Friends are just a burden! Mates are even worst! HAHAHAHA!!" he said, "There is no standing of your beliefs! NOTHING! I'm going to push the very limits of what I can do! And I'll enjoy every second of it as I watch this world burn from the ground up!" he laughs once again. His sick and sadistic looks in his eyes shows nothing but evil and dark.

"No I do not" she said calmly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:07 04/10/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#1133 Posted: 04:01:02 04/10/2014
Makil stood his ground and didn't show any signs of being scared by Blitz "Dreams might not solve problems, but they're what keep us going when the whole world is against us, love is the reason why you exist, your parents loved each other, my daughter loves you too. Society doesn't dictate my actions, if the whole world was evil, I would still be nice. Friends aren't a burden, they help you whenever they can, and mates do that and then some. They comfort you when you sad, they think that you can do nothing wrong. That's how my daughter feels about you Blitz" He said "Good is not evil, evil is not good, the difference is that the good guys help whoever they can, whether or not they like them, evil dragons just kill others and destroy lives! I would know... my parents were killed by an evil dragon"
---
#1134 Posted: 04:38:53 04/10/2014
"ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE BLITZ!!!!" Titan said with a thunderous yell. It was enough that it was apparent that he was getting annoyed with Blitz. "Get it through your thick little pee brain of what you call a head... you need our help rather you like it or not. Now talk like a good little dragon and listen for once in your life or shall I have to beat it into you like I did those years ago?" Titan said with a growl. His horns sparking a little. "And don't do your little weak laugh no one here is intimidated by you."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:02:38 04/10/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1135 Posted: 05:35:23 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Hey Sc um could you please edit your post so it doesn't seem like your taking control of other people's characters?
---
#1136 Posted: 07:03:44 04/10/2014
ooc: fixed.
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#1137 Posted: 11:41:10 04/10/2014
Nefarian dropped down in the middle of the group, he looked at Blitz, "What is he doing here?" he thought to himself. Chromatus approached him, "Nefarian? What happened to you?" Nefarian looked at him, "I am the Champion of Earth now, my Power has grown!" Chromatus was surprised, "So when you were sucked into the Earth, it was that guy?" he asked, pointing at Crushtor, "Yes, he gave me the Earth Orb, oh, and by the way, what is THAT guy here, he almost killed me once and i don't like him very much," Chromatus growled in response, " He's Nova's champion, a bad choice in my opinion, he's liable to go berserk and try and kill everyone,"

Just then, Blitz did a Flaming Vortex and Sky intercepted it, with a slam of his tail, Nefarian created a yawning crevice around Blitz and approached, "You better not be here to fight, or you'll find you're terribly outmatched by all of us together..."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#1138 Posted: 12:53:11 04/10/2014
((That kinda sounds like controlling other people's characters, but I'm not sure because it did kinda happen))
---
#1139 Posted: 16:01:27 04/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Hey Enternal Sunfury that part was kind of all ready been an gone....
---
#1140 Posted: 01:09:24 05/10/2014
Shadmé was silent through Blitz's outburst. Truly, there was no going back. Blitz was utterly and completely insane. She wasn't even sure if half the things he was saying made sense. All she knew was that he was wrong, about mates and friends...she and Shade would support each other through thick and thin, and together, they'd be unstoppable. There was more to her emotions than she'd dare to express. And to prove it, she twined her tail with his.
---
#1141 Posted: 01:18:57 05/10/2014
Shade felt Shadmé's tail intertwine with his. He looked at her. "You ok Shadmé?" As he gently nosed her.
---
SC
#1142 Posted: 01:43:24 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"Heh...You wouldn't do that You need me as well Heheh" he laugh at Titan.
---
#1143 Posted: 01:59:47 05/10/2014
"Oh quit the act Blitz no one here is no longer afrad of you. Ether work with us and live with the rest of us or be destroyed by your grandfather." Titan said. He then wallked up to Blitz. "And remember who you're talking to. You are still young and still know so little."
---
SC
#1144 Posted: 02:09:58 05/10/2014
"Blitz, we all need you, and at the same time, you need us. And don't ask me why, but my daughter needs you the most. She doesn't care what you've done to her, she loves you. I just think you could be happy with those who care about you. Is that so wrong?" Makil asked

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure someone as great as you will find someone" Isis said
---
#1145 Posted: 02:35:22 05/10/2014
Zoron thought for a moment to see what Blitz would say. "Be your enemy." He thought to himself. "Plus the more of us you help the faster you can leave. You wouldn't even have to do anything except what we ask of you."
---
SC
#1146 Posted: 02:50:03 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz laughs, "You act like I'm going to just sit around an wait for that idiot to destroy one of my favorite playground Heheh" he said, "I'll help you until we bring Tarus down on his knees Heheheh" he told the Electric Avatar.
---
#1147 Posted: 19:23:39 05/10/2014
"Good. Now that's settled what do we do Blizzard?" Titan said.
---
SC
#1148 Posted: 19:29:50 05/10/2014
"Blitz... can we speak in private? I want to talk to you alone" Makil said
---
#1149 Posted: 19:39:33 05/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"No Heheheh" Blitz said to Makil, "I don't want to talk to a worm like you"

Blizzard thought for a moment, "Sky and Blitz has the power to weaken out Primal Orbs. They as well possess the same power as Tarus. The ability to fuse their elements together..." Blizzard said.
---
#1150 Posted: 19:40:17 05/10/2014
Shadmé smiled at Shade. "Yes. I know it. Nothing Blitz says will make me regret being with you."

Spiral raised an eyebrow questioningly at Makil. "You've had your chance. There's nothing more you can do to make him change. Begging, pleading, guilt tripping, persuasion, even force...Blitz is strong in his opinions, and he has let you know that. Being with him alone will not change anything. If you ask me, you should be telling Isis to back off from Blitz. It's not safe for her or you."
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me