Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 22 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45
Dragon Wars: Elemental Unbalance [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1051 Posted: 23:01:49 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Toxio is working with Tarus

"I've already done so" the Ice Avatar said.

Aqua was flying trying to find the others. "Where are they" she said out loud to herself.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1052 Posted: 23:07:25 28/09/2014
Makil looked at Crystal "Hey, are you ok buddy?" He asked

Isis just sat there and cried "What should I do? Maybe the Poison Avatar can help me" She said to herself "But how do I contact the Poison Avatar?"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1053 Posted: 23:25:27 28/09/2014
"Good he should be here soon. We should find a clearing so he can land. As we all know he likes to travel by lightning bolts." Zoron said.

Crystal looked at Makil. "Yah I'm ok, just thinking."
---
SC
#1054 Posted: 23:51:48 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky saw Blitz and started growling, "You!" he growls.

Blitz laugh, "Hello my dear brother heheh." he taunted, "I ran into that little fool of yours ah what is her name. Oh yes Isis Heheh I enjoyed ripping her limb from limb" he taunted knowing that Sky would attack. Which he did the Primal Dragon roars as he tackles him the twin dragons fought to gain control. Blitz kicks him in the air an used Tornado Dust while Sky counters with Stone Wrecker. Sky; while in the spike sphere of stone that is Stone Wrecker was blown all around inside the mini tornado until he shot out against a wall which he started rolling around not coming down until the ball leaps off the wall and at Blitz. Blitz shot into the air after Sky made contact with his Earth elemental attack. Out of the ball of stone, Sky exploded out with a swirling vortex of flames known as Flaming Vortex but Blitz counters with Trident's Wave.

It was obvious that the two dragons were equals in both strength, skill, and powers. Sky jumps back and use Icicle Storm at Blitz, Blitz used Flaming Vortex against Sky. The Ice and Fire attacks hit each other in a deadly, but impressive display of both Fire and Ice elements.

But while they fought psychically, mental Sky and Blitz wage war against each other. Attacking and Defending their minds. Sky push forward against Blitz invading mind to push his attacks back while Blitz kept charging forward either one lost any ground, nor did they gain any to overcome the other.

Nova laugh as the two dragons fought so vigorously, she could almost feel their elements empowering her.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#1055 Posted: 00:14:21 29/09/2014
"Ok, we're entering the Norther Realm now" Makil said as the two entered a snowy forest
---
#1056 Posted: 00:19:20 29/09/2014
"STOP!!!!" A thunderous voice said. Then a powerfulbolt of lightning shot at both primal dragons sending them both flying. Then a much larger bolt hit the ground with it Titan came from it still flowing with electricity. "Now is not the time to fight. Your grandfather is here and we need both of you to work together or so help me I will tear both of you apart!" He said with a thunderous anger in his voice.
---
SC
#1057 Posted: 02:16:51 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky and Blitz both jump away from each other, "Energy Field!" they both said at the same time creating a bubble of static electricity around around themselves protecting them from the bolt of lightning.

Blizzard sighs, "All always with the dramatic entrances Titan..." the Ice Avatar said.

"Always the slow one to get here Aren't you Titan..You're even slower than Lighty over here" he said as he thrown another insult at Zoron.

Vextus plays his lute, "Peace my brothers. The Day just begun and we are all here except for Crystal and Crustor. Earth and Water. Where the ocean meets the shores" Vextus sung.

Nova growls, "Enough of you blasted singing Vextus or I swear I'll burn you where you stand!" she said.

"ENOUGH!" Blizzard finally roared an silence fell over the avatars and their champions. His voice echos throughout the snowy mountian tops as the snow fell around them. "We are here because of Tarus! Toxio and the other Avatars of the elements have awaken him from his slumber!" Blizzard said glaring at the other Avatars with icy cold glare of power and dominance.
---
#1058 Posted: 02:28:07 29/09/2014
"Stand firm Shade. This is important so pay attention." Zoron wispered.

"Yes I know Blizzard I could smell him the moment he returned to this realm." Titan said as he walked up. "I had to deal with overseas problems with neighboring clans. I came as soon as I was done."

"But what of Crystal and Crustor they need to be here to know what we are doing." Shade said.

"Silence yourself Shade. Do not speek unless spoken to." Zoron said sternly.

Shade looked at Zoron and backed away from Blizzard.
---
SC
#1059 Posted: 02:43:54 29/09/2014
"Ok Crystal, you see that castle over there? That's where we need to go" Makil said as a modest castle made of ice came into view
---
#1060 Posted: 03:09:03 29/09/2014
Crystal noded and continued to fly towards the castle.
---
SC
#1061 Posted: 03:15:35 29/09/2014
Queen Lira saw the two "Makil?" She asked

"Yes, it's me, Kihei is in purgatory and you're the only one who can bring him back" Makil said as he landed and handed Lira Kihei's body

Lira took Kihei inside and closed the door behind her

((Lira is a minor character, she will only be in a few more posts))
---
#1062 Posted: 03:25:50 29/09/2014
"What are they doing to him?" Crystal asked. "How long will it take? I need to leave as soon as I know he's back and you two are safe."
---
SC
#1063 Posted: 03:34:42 29/09/2014
"Lira is going to dunk him in a tub of melted materials, it should take about 30-45 minutes" Makil said "When I told you that I thought of you as a friend, you looked shocked, have you had friends before?" He asked
---
#1064 Posted: 03:41:30 29/09/2014
"Yes but they never treated me well." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1065 Posted: 03:52:43 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I can since Crystal very clear She is near with the dragon Makil" Blizzard said, "There may be a way that Tarus will be defeat" Blizzard started but Blitz interrupts him.

"Why should I care! Heheh" he laugh evilly.

"Because if we don't stop him then this world will be destroy" Nova snapped at Blitz who the first time shut up. Even he knows the power of Tarus from experincing it first hand. He wasn't about to let this dragon getting away from making him look like a fool and destroying his favorite play thing.
---
#1066 Posted: 04:14:21 29/09/2014
"What did they do to you?" Makil asked

Isis just sat there, thinking about what she could do now, she decided finally to fly back to that nice dragoness she met while searching for Blitz. She started flying in the direction of where she found the nice lady, eventually getting there "Hey!" She said
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#1067 Posted: 06:59:02 29/09/2014
Nefarian looked up at the Avatar, "I.." he began, " ...am ready for this" and he bowed his head.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#1068 Posted: 14:43:12 29/09/2014
"They never really liked me because I never like to kill......even ones that deserved it." Crystal said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:18 30/09/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#1069 Posted: 20:53:50 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Crustor pulls out a dark green orb that pulsates with Earth elemental magic. "Then fuse with the orb and become my champion" he said.
---
#1070 Posted: 21:48:02 29/09/2014
((Isis didn't go to the Far North, she went to where she met that dragoness that was drinking tea))

"You don't need to kill to be liked by me and my friends" Makil said

"Hello! I came back for some tea and advice" Isis said
---
#1071 Posted: 00:22:59 30/09/2014
ooc: Fixed!

Crystal smiled at Makil. "Thanks I needed that.
---
SC
#1072 Posted: 00:32:27 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh..?" she said more as an statement than a question.
---
#1073 Posted: 00:33:08 30/09/2014
"Anytime buddy" Makil said as the door opened

"Makil! Crystal!" Kihei said as he rand over and hugged the two "Thanks for bringing me back to life momma" He said to Lira

"No problem son, now, you three should get out of here and find your friends, strange things have happened here lately, and I think it has to do with Mt. Bokol" She said as she pointed at a nearby mountain
---
#1074 Posted: 00:46:32 30/09/2014
"Mt. Bokol? What's wrong?" Crystal said.
---
SC
#1075 Posted: 01:11:29 30/09/2014
"So, I found Blitz, but he tried to kill me when I told him how I feel" Isis said

"There's been strange lights and noises coming from the mountain, my people have been getting terrified" Lira said

"We'll check it out momma" Kihei said

Makil looked at Crystal "What do you say friend, wanna see what's up there?" He asked
---
#1076 Posted: 01:13:25 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Um Sc could you make an reply where the other Avatars are at?
---
#1077 Posted: 03:30:09 30/09/2014
Quote: Sky the Dragon
"I can since Crystal very clear She is near with the dragon Makil" Blizzard said, "There may be a way that Tarus will be defeat" Blizzard started but Blitz interrupts him.

"Why should I care! Heheh" he laugh evilly.

"Because if we don't stop him then this world will be destroy" Nova snapped at Blitz who the first time shut up. Even he knows the power of Tarus from experincing it first hand. He wasn't about to let this dragon getting away from making him look like a fool and destroying his favorite play thing.

"This isn't a game Blitz this it a matter of the fate of the world." Zoron said sternly. "Mind your superior and listen for once."

"So how do we deal with him?" Titan said.

Quote: EyeBrawler2014
"So, I found Blitz, but he tried to kill me when I told him how I feel" Isis said

"There's been strange lights and noises coming from the mountain, my people have been getting terrified" Lira said

"We'll check it out momma" Kihei said

Makil looked at Crystal "What do you say friend, wanna see what's up there?" He asked

"I'm curious at what's up there. But I must go as soon as I can." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1078 Posted: 03:37:52 30/09/2014
"Good luck guys" Lira said before going back inside

"Come on Crystal!" Kihei said as he started flying towards the mountain

Makil followed "Kihei, be careful! You just got revived" He said
---
#1079 Posted: 04:25:55 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"I could kill all of you if I wanted to right now" Blitz said.

Ignoring Blitz's comment, "There is one way and the Primal Dragon is the answer" Blizzard said.

"How! He nothing but a mortal!" Nova said.

"No he has the blood of an Avatar in him" Blizzard snap at Nova.

"Wait what?" Sky said.

"Oh and how do you know this? Our Almighty leader" Detah said with a sinister tone in his voice.
---
#1080 Posted: 05:23:35 30/09/2014
"We're immortal Blitz. And you aren't. So don't even try it." Zoron said warning Blitz in a calm but very stern voice.

"Yes how do we truly know Sky has the blood of the original avatar?" Titan said.

Shade stayed quiet and moved more towards Shadmé. "How could we help? We aren't even strong enough to help stop Sky's grandfather. If what they say is true what part do we play in this?" He wispered to her.

Crystal followed Kihei to make sure he doesn't get killed again. "What did they do to your body to bring you back?" She asked.
---
SC
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#1081 Posted: 06:48:13 30/09/2014
Nefarian looked at the Earth Orb, glowing, green and powerful, he had never expected to be a Champion, and was delighted. He grasped the Orb with both hands and brought it to his chest. He felt the energy rush through him and he grew...

rocky plates grew out over his scales, his black scales became mud-brown and his eyes turned green. A large club formed at the edge of his tail. He roared in pain and victory, then bowed to Crushtor.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#1082 Posted: 10:10:10 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Not the orignal Avatar" Blizzard said, "I said he has the blood of a Avatar" He said
---
#1083 Posted: 20:06:45 30/09/2014
"They put me in a tub of molten iron and gold, it can only work if the soul is stuck in purgatory though" Kihei said

"So Crystal, can you tell us about the Poison Avatar?" Makil asked
---
#1084 Posted: 21:41:16 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Oh" she said as if she already knows. She pours tea into a cup and handed it to Isis.
---
#1085 Posted: 22:16:27 30/09/2014
Isis took the cup and sipped the tea "This is great tea" She said "I just don't know what to do, you're a teacher, what should I do?" She asked
---
#1086 Posted: 00:47:00 01/10/2014
"I don't know much about Toxio but she doesn't come around much. Most of us stay awy from her due to her past." Crystal said.
---
SC
#1087 Posted: 01:26:04 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"You're still so young" she said as she sips her tea, "You are still only two years old mentally. I'm surprise that the power of the Poison Orb you hold haven't broken such a fragile age." She said as if they were talking about something mundane or ordinary. If this was a ordinary teacher then how does she knows about Isis's age or the Poison Orb? Something about this Dragoness wasn't right at all.
---
#1088 Posted: 01:38:33 01/10/2014
"Wait, how do you know about me being the Poison Champion?" Isis asked "And it matured me as mentally as it did physically"

"What happened in her past?" Kihei asked as he landed behind Blitz and bumped into him "Ah! Don't hurt me!" He cried

Makil landed next to Sky "What's going on here?" He asked
---
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#1089 Posted: 11:09:51 01/10/2014
Ooc: Sorry I haven't been on.

"Wow! That was a long sleep!" mumbled Stormy
"So, what do you think about my new name! Is it cool, fun, bad or something else?" asks Stormy.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#1090 Posted: 12:38:14 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"The Avatars are discussing how to defeat Tarus" Sky said.

"Do you mean that" Nova started

"That the Primal Dragon is a son of one of the Primal Avatars" Vextus finished her sentence.

"Yes" the Ice Avatar said.

"NO! Impossible!" Sky yelled, "My father wasn't an Avatar! He was just a normal dragon!" Sky said but Blitz only laugh.

"No no your still blind to the truth as always brother Heheheh...Our "Father" wasn't even of our Blood. He was a worthless meaningless being who thought raising us will ease his burdens and perhaps put some meaning to his pathetic life." Blitz said earning growls from Sky in anger.

~Meanwhile~

"If you are ready we should get going" Crustor said to his new Champion

~Meanwhile~

"Ah but your still nothing but a child dear. You are not as wise as you could be" she said to Isis.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:38:44 01/10/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#1091 Posted: 17:42:34 01/10/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
"Wait, how do you know about me being the Poison Champion?" Isis asked "And it matured me as mentally as it did physically"

"What happened in her past?" Kihei asked as he landed behind Blitz and bumped into him "Ah! Don't hurt me!" He cried

Makil landed next to Sky "What's going on here?" He asked

"We don't know suddenly she disappeared." Crystal said landing next to Zoron.

"Nice of you to join us Crystal." Titan said. "We were getting to tell young Sky of his origins."
---
SC
#1092 Posted: 19:10:58 01/10/2014
Kihei looked confused "B-Blitz? Don't hurt me" He said as he slinked away from the Demon Dragon, and bumping into Blizzard "Oh! Sorry Blizzard"

"That's strange, I hope she isn't going to use my daughter for her purposes" Makil said

"True, but I have very wise friends who can help me learn" Isis said
---
#1093 Posted: 19:45:09 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blitz ignores Kihei as he laughs, "His Origins?! HA! What a joke!" Blitz laughs frantically, "We were thrown out like yesterday's trash before we even hatch HAHAHAHA!!" he said as he roar in laughter.

Sky steps forward, "What are you guys talking about! My Father was name Solar! My mother is Luna both of whom HE..."he said as he points at Blitz, "Killed!"

"You still don't get it! How stupid can you be Sky!" his twin said, "Our REAL father is standing right before your very eyes! Isn't that right Blizzard!" he said with a evil smirk as he looks at the Ice Guardian. All the color in Sky's face drains away, he was pale ask the snow he was standing on.

"Yo-You're lying!" He said. But even he knew it was true by the look for Blizzard's eyes.

~Meanwhile~

"But you still do not know the meaning of the word" she said as she sips her tea.
---
#1094 Posted: 00:26:49 02/10/2014
Zoron and Titan both looked at Blizzard in surprise.

"Blizzard you even knew the law no avatar shall have intercourse with a mortal." Titan said.

Shade stood quiet he looked at Shadmé.
---
SC
#1095 Posted: 00:49:55 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Blizzard glares at both Zoron and Titan, "So what?...You don't mean to tell me that there hasn't been one time that either of you haven't fallen in love with a mortal. If so then you have no right to judge me of my sin." he said in a very cold tone.

Sky just looked down in shock and disbelief, suddenly he felt that his whole world been shatter, like fragments of glass scatter across the floor. Sky tries to find one thing that was real to him. Was everything a lie? Does it matter? Was his mother real one at all? Self-doubt and doubt in everything he believes in was started to bloom. Like a long deep seed that finally awaken from its slumber. Sky's mind was racing. He could hear the words around him but to him in that moment did not make any sense.

"He and his brother are a product of a forbidden act and must be destroy immediately!" Detah said.

Nova roars, "No! Blitz is my champion! Kill the Primal Dragon if you must but if you dare threaten the balance of my element I'll destroy you myself!"
---
#1096 Posted: 01:43:10 02/10/2014
Kihei and Makil stood in front of Sky "No! He's our friend" They both said

I know enough, I've seen my friends and how they love each other" Isis said as she sipped more tea
---
#1097 Posted: 01:48:43 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
She only shook her head, "If you continue to pursue him you will only end up hurting yourself" she said.
---
#1098 Posted: 02:01:50 02/10/2014
"I know, but what choice do I have? I love him, I saw good in him, I just need help bringing it out of him so he can be nice" Isis said "Who are you anyway?"
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1099 Posted: 02:06:48 02/10/2014
Shadmé and Spiral wore equal looks of shock on their faces, while Wisp was succeeding in keeping a neutral face. Spiral made a motion to a scroll, but decided against it and instead continued to watch the scene play out. Shadmé, though, wrapped one wing around Shade and stretched another towards Sky, to remind him he wasn't alone in this revelation, and that she and the others would still support him.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#1100 Posted: 02:22:03 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky barely recognize Shadmé's wing over him, he was lost deep within his mind trying the process the information. "Was it all a lie..." he wondered, "Is everything I know and stand for was just a lie? How didn't I notice it...? Am I really that stupid and blind!" he thought to himself. Anger and confusion filled his mind. He feels angry, but he didn't know at who. Was it Blizzard? Blitz? Both of them? or was he mad at himself? he couldn't tell anymore. The voices of the Avatars and everyone else drowned out by the silence of his own raging heart beat.

"How rude of me, I am Lady Celestia" she said.
---
First | Previous | Page 22 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me