Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you??
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?? [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#1 Posted: 08:33:45 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Idk yet for me.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 08:37:33 12/07/2014
sleep paralysis. Several times.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#3 Posted: 08:48:35 12/07/2014
My school went on lockdown for a few hours, we thought it was a drill at first, but then the teacher said that none of this was planned. We started to hear helicopters for a few minutes, but the sounds went away.

After about an hour and a half which felt like an eternity, people were praying, some were crying. The teacher got in his chair, ordered all the students to sit behind his desk, and was going to try to shield us from the criminal. It was a really noble move for a teacher. The dean came back saying that all problems had been resolved. The reason why the school went into lockdown was apparently because of gun shots outside the school, the ones making the sounds never got caught.
#4 Posted: 08:56:13 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
OH MY ARCEUS SCARY!!! Thats why I live in a town with no ppl that have guns to kill ppl with!!!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#5 Posted: 08:58:09 12/07/2014
Getting dropped on my head at 6 ft high.
I was 2 and I'm lucky to be here talking right now.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#6 Posted: 09:04:45 12/07/2014
So you all know my grandad passed on a few weeks ago, well it was his birthday a few days after he died and on his birthday I kept seeing him looking behind doors and I could sometimes see him walking in the street when I looked out the window.
#7 Posted: 09:10:08 12/07/2014
Quote: Thepokeman
So you all know my grandad passed on a few weeks ago, well it was his birthday a few days after he died and on his birthday I kept seeing him looking behind doors and I could sometimes see him walking in the street when I looked out the window.

Sorry about the loss.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
#8 Posted: 09:12:51 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thepokeman

Thats not scary!!! Your just remembering him or something like that.
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#9 Posted: 09:13:20 12/07/2014
Another thing that was pretty scary at the time was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I was there for a competition in December.

We had just gotten done with the Christmas parade, and it had to be the coldest place I've ever been, even in jackets frostbite was getting to me. We saw a few police cars, but we didn't take it as anything. So me and my friend were walking back to our hotel carrying a few heavy bags, when this guy behind us says "My wife is over by the Super 8 and says that there is a bear over there."

Let me put this in perspective, we were next to a pancake house that was left of the Super 8 in question , in other words we were really close to the Super 8. As soon as he finished saying that, we turn around to hear gunshots and see a large bear appear from the corner of the Super 8 galloping towards us. We start running, when my friend trips. I helped him up and we ran into another hotel.

Thankfully the police scared the bear into the woods, and it's become a fun story to tell afterwards.
#10 Posted: 09:15:48 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: LunarDistortion
Another thing that was pretty scary at the time was in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I was there for a competition in December.

We had just gotten done with the Christmas parade, and it had to be the coldest place I've ever been, even in jackets frostbite was getting to me. We saw a few police cars, but we didn't take it as anything. So me and my friend were walking back to our hotel carrying a few heavy bags, when this guy behind us says "My wife is over by the Super 8 and says that there is a bear over there."

Let me put this in perspective, we were next to a pancake house that was left of the Super 8 in question , in other words we were really close to the Super 8. As soon as he finished saying that, we turn around to hear gunshots and see a large bear appear from the corner of the Super 8 galloping towards us. We start running, when my friend trips. I helped him up and we ran into another hotel.

Thankfully the police scared the bear into the woods, and it's become a fun story to tell afterwards.

At 1st I thought you said beer! But misspelled it xD Speaking of tennesee, My dad went there to work!
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#11 Posted: 09:23:20 12/07/2014
I had sleep paralysis once on the couch for a few moments. I couldn't move and it was extremely difficult to breathe. That terrified me.

Also various weird, inexplicable sounds and experiences. I can recall a few but won't type up right now.

etc.
---
but i love it all smooth
#12 Posted: 09:24:54 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Whats sleep paralisis?
---
#13 Posted: 09:32:50 12/07/2014
Sometimes when your body is between the stages of sleep and wakefulness but yet you're conscious, you'll be aware of what's around you but you can't move, speak, or react to anything, like you're paralyzed.
It's a pretty frightening thing, some people even see a shadow or someone in the room with them (that isn't real) while they can't move or do anything about it...
---
but i love it all smooth
#14 Posted: 09:35:41 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I see\do scaryer things then that..... I said enough...............

Anyways pretty creepy. Can you eat??????
---
#15 Posted: 09:44:24 12/07/2014
Haha, well I'd be pretty scared! I have a friend who told me she experienced it once, and the shadow lashed out at her before she could move again.

I don't know much about it, though, but you can't eat or anything.
---
but i love it all smooth
#16 Posted: 09:46:04 12/07/2014
Quote: LevanJess
Haha, well I'd be pretty scared! I have a friend who told me she experienced it once, and the shadow lashed out at her before she could move again.

I don't know much about it, though, but you can't eat or anything.

That would suck.
---
#17 Posted: 09:46:22 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
O_O (Whatever Lashed means :P)

HOW CAN YOU SURVIVE THEN???????? 0.0
---
#18 Posted: 09:54:03 12/07/2014
Well, they're just hallucinations, so they can't hurt you or anything! Usually after a few moments you can move again and you should be fine.
I hope you guys don't ever have to deal with sleep paralysis though.
---
but i love it all smooth
#19 Posted: 09:55:47 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I hope that I'm on bed if that happens to me....... So you can't talk????????????????
---
#20 Posted: 10:01:53 12/07/2014
Nope. When it happened to me and I tried to speak, my mouth wouldn't move.
---
but i love it all smooth
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#21 Posted: 11:08:45 12/07/2014
When I was young (I think 3 or so? ) I almost got hit by a tidal wave
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#22 Posted: 11:18:05 12/07/2014
Sleep paralysis is the opposite to sleepwalking. While in the REM (rapid eyemovement) stage of sleep (when you dream) your manual musicles are paralysed so you do not act out your dreams. Sleep paralysis occurs when your brain malfunctions when waking up so your mind is concious but your body is still 'asleep'. You can only control your respiratory muscles and eyes as they do not paralyse in REM.
You hallucinate as your dreams project themselves in to the room.

It is most likely to happen if you sleep on your back. I now sleep on my side because I get terrible hallucinations when it happens.

If these hallucinations touch you it can be felt. I've had a skull go for my neck and felt it.
Noises can be heard too but I haven't had those.

I've hallucinated a square with a face, giant dragon head about to bite me, 'invisible shadow' wolf attack me, shafow person attack me, skull attack me and so on...
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#23 Posted: 11:21:32 12/07/2014
?????
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#24 Posted: 11:57:31 12/07/2014
Quote: Ice Dragoness
If these hallucinations touch you it can be felt. I've had a skull go for my neck and felt it.

Oh, I didn't know it was possible to feel them if they touch you. And it's interesting that it'll most likely happen if you're on your back. I was on mine when it happened to me - good thing I can't normally stand sleeping on my back.

Sorry to hear about yours, though, they sound awful. Mine definitely pales in comparison...
---
but i love it all smooth
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#25 Posted: 12:01:52 12/07/2014
I guess I should be saying "when I almost died", but it wasn't that scary to be honest. It didn't really feel like fear.

I just really don't know. I have been scared, everyone has, but those moments don't really stick to my mind.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#26 Posted: 12:46:29 12/07/2014
Lightning almost hit me yesterday. It was a few feet away. I was scared at first but got over it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#27 Posted: 12:55:23 12/07/2014
Almost getting hit by a car.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#28 Posted: 13:39:24 12/07/2014
I don't even know... Almost getting lost in Italy back when I was 9...?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:39:54 12/07/2014 by DummyZ
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#29 Posted: 14:00:08 12/07/2014
when i was stepping off the subway and my leg fell in between the subway platform and the subway and i couldn't move it
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#30 Posted: 21:28:05 12/07/2014
lavender town

jk

I actually can't remember the scariest thing I've experienced. Probably happened when I was really little, though.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#31 Posted: 21:32:08 12/07/2014
wrecking my car
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#32 Posted: 21:52:21 12/07/2014
Loosing my sister.I know it is the usual but she was a big part of my life and I questioned my reason for living.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#33 Posted: 21:55:41 12/07/2014
Jumping from 50 feet in the air into the Missouri river nude on a rainy night. I got $500 though so it was worth it/
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#34 Posted: 22:01:35 12/07/2014
I was thrown by a horse and nearly got impaled by a corn stalk stub and I nearly got trampled. I was bruised pretty bad and I had a cut that almost needed stitches. I was surprised I didn't get a concussion.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#35 Posted: 22:04:31 12/07/2014
i almost died on a segway :(
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#36 Posted: 22:38:25 12/07/2014
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
i almost died on a segway :(

Happy Wheels
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#37 Posted: 22:56:52 12/07/2014
I was playing Minecraft for the first time and a ****ing Spider fell on me and scared the **** out of my bro and I.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#38 Posted: 00:01:53 13/07/2014
I don't have a scariest moment. But here are some of the scariest.

Spoilered for gore
It was sleep paralysis. I was laying in my bed, and I saw my brother standing over me. He was crying, and I could feel the tears hitting my cheek. I heard him say, "I'm so sorry. He then took a bloody knife out of his pocket, and stabbed himself through the chest.

And a different one:
I had been at the park. At the parks bathrooms , I had reached for the door to the mens. Just before I'd opened it, I heard three shots. I knew they were shots because me and my cousin shoot old stuff we find. As soon as I heard them, I ran for my bike. The next day, my mom read in the news that a 13 year old boy had been murdered in the bathroom.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#39 Posted: 00:05:49 13/07/2014
Almost drowned when I was 7.

About the sleep paralysis thing, I kinda want to know what it's like, I love getting good scares at times smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#40 Posted: 00:14:45 13/07/2014
-Almost drowned when I was 3. Result: Fear of drowning
-Got stuck on the side of the road with a popped tire and no gas. Result: Car anxiety
-I've had more than 3 surgeries. Result: Anxiety in hospitals

I have stupid fears. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#41 Posted: 00:18:57 13/07/2014
No fears are stupid, Paris.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#42 Posted: 00:22:01 13/07/2014
Oh, and there's also the time I got stuck on a zip line obstacle course at camp before.
Yep, I have a slight fear of drowning, and a small fear of heights.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#43 Posted: 09:27:59 13/07/2014
I have two I'll tell you guys.

1) When I was little, I was getting ready to go into town. I'm not sure what I didn't like but I ran towards the stairs. At the top of my stairs we didn't have banisters and I fell down there. Before I fell though, I grabbed an inflatable telly tubby and I landed on the telly tubby. It protected my body but my head wasn't protected. I cut my chin and had to have it stitched.
I don't remember being in the hospital, well, I don't remember anything after I ran over the side of the stairs. But I know it was a very scary thing.

2) I have these dreams of a terrible black tyrannosaurus-rex. He is gigantic with blood red eyes and covered in scars. He terrifies me in my nightmares. He always catches me and hurts me and I hate him.
However one day I met a beautiful white Spinosaur. He wasn't evil, he was kind. I jumped onto his back and went to fight the T-Rex! Before we collided in battle I woke up. I remember seeing his horrible eyes glowing at me from up the hill. He had a toothy grin and was ready to kill me and Spino.
Every time I see the T-Rex now, Spino is always there for me. Another time, the T-Rex was about to grab me when a flash of white light crashed into him. I knew it was Spino but again I woke up. I've had a dream of a cat called Jack as well. He helps Spino and usually runs with me in my dreams. I haven't had any nightmares about the T-Rex recently. I hope I don't. I hope I get dreams with Jack and Spino only.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#44 Posted: 09:37:18 13/07/2014
Hmm....
I'm afraid of the outside. I need to be along very close people if I want to go outside.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#45 Posted: 09:49:38 13/07/2014
Spolier'd cause its a bit of a touchy subject

One of my closest friends r-ped me... he was one of the people i trusted most.

That was probably my most scary experience... i still get flash backs
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#46 Posted: 09:51:32 13/07/2014
sleep paralysis
i used to have so many sleep paralysis episodes. they were ****ing scary as hell.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#47 Posted: 10:18:02 13/07/2014
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

- - -
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#48 Posted: 10:47:52 13/07/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247

- - -

UHM. WHAT. OK UH. DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS, SPECIALLY SINCE NINJASK IS A KID.
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me