Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What are the "popular" kids at your school like?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What are the "popular" kids at your school like? [CLOSED]
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 19:52:19 11/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Note the quotation marks.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 19:53:35 11/07/2014
Huge dicks who are good at sports. They think they rule the world.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 19:56:24 11/07/2014
All kinds of bad kids! You can't even imagine! I even feel sorry for their miserably stupid asses!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#4 Posted: 20:02:30 11/07/2014
They're actually good people. They're really social people that will talk to anyone.
....and have Facebook pages with 1,000 likes from the whole school for no reason.
The "bad kids" at my school are social rejects who no one talks to.

I blame glee.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#5 Posted: 20:03:47 11/07/2014
The most popular are Maddie and Julia, they're actually really nice (to me, at least. apparently they aren't that nice to other people)

They always wear matching clothes, gossip, talk about their nails and hair... Yeah
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#6 Posted: 20:04:13 11/07/2014
Quote: Wreckingball13
Huge dicks who are good at sports. They think they rule the world.

This.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#7 Posted: 20:05:02 11/07/2014
a bunch of nerds, NERDLORDS
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 20:19:44 11/07/2014
My school only had like 600 people, and I think that's including staff, so it didn't take much to be "popular" since everyone pretty much knew everyone anyway. It was usually the people who were outgoing and participated in a lot of stuff that most people knew about and usually liked that got the most attention, though.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#9 Posted: 20:20:49 11/07/2014
Athletic and social. The dicks at my school are the immature idiots. The popular girls on the other hand. >_>
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:53 11/07/2014 by somePerson
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#10 Posted: 20:23:36 11/07/2014
Not sure, because I don't go to any school.
(Unless you consider Life to be a "School"...)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#11 Posted: 20:42:08 11/07/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Eh.....it depends. Some of them are actually pretty cool (if a little rude and judgemental at times), while others are annoying and try to get you into drama.

This.
Plus there's a gang in my school.(i'm part of it)
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 20:50:26 11/07/2014
jerks.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#13 Posted: 20:57:31 11/07/2014
I don't really know if there's really any popular kids. Unless you mean those males that are good a sports and those female that wear too much make up in which they are bad in lessons normally.
---
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#14 Posted: 21:05:13 11/07/2014
Assholes
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#15 Posted: 21:14:53 11/07/2014
Dramatic.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#16 Posted: 21:15:10 11/07/2014
My school is fascinating. There aren't necessarily "popular" kids, everyone just had their own group of friends. The groups aren't really decided by popularity, just common interest. I've noticed that I fit in with a lot of different groups, and because of that, people tell me I'm popular. There really aren't any jerks or bullies at my school so the stereotypical popularity rules don't really apply.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:52 11/07/2014 by awesomerockets
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#17 Posted: 21:30:05 11/07/2014
Asses.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#18 Posted: 21:53:39 11/07/2014
Quote: awesomerockets
My school is fascinating. There aren't necessarily "popular" kids, everyone just had their own group of friends. The groups aren't really decided by popularity, just common interest. I've noticed that I fit in with a lot of different groups, and because of that, people tell me I'm popular. There really aren't any jerks or bullies at my school so the stereotypical popularity rules don't really apply.

This right here. There are two groups of popular kids in my school, as far as boys go.

There are the sporty and stupid people who are jerks and Big Fat Meanies
There is also the group of nice funny people who bring the party wherever they go. I'm in this one, but I'm still not very popular. There is also the jerks in my silly group, and they are the most popular kids in my school. Ugh.
---
now its time to get funky
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#19 Posted: 22:36:18 11/07/2014
I get along pretty well with a lot of them

But some of them are just assholes overall
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#20 Posted: 23:16:43 11/07/2014
im the only one in my school.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#21 Posted: 23:20:20 11/07/2014
Uh, there are two kinds at my school. The douchebag stoners, and the actual nice, cool to hang out with, populars.
---
words. letters. filler.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#22 Posted: 23:24:15 11/07/2014
Not to be racist but... All the black people.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#23 Posted: 23:32:54 11/07/2014
Define "popular"???
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#24 Posted: 23:44:28 11/07/2014
Tch, who says I'm not one of them?
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#25 Posted: 23:49:00 11/07/2014
They pretty much think that they can do whatever the **** they want because they're popular and nobody would try to stop them.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#26 Posted: 23:55:25 11/07/2014
Well, in my school days there were different types of popular kids .Let us examine these different popular categories, shall we? In the earliest school years, popular kids usually tended to be bullies and people who were constantly seeking for attention; glorified class clowns if one may say.

Then the transition to the school years when the puberty hits and one can be considered as a teenager brings out a new kind of popular. In my experience in those years the popular kids are those who are “out-laws” and by that term I mean the kids, who defy authority and keep constantly breaking the rules of the school and are usually the most stereotypical people whose essence determines the main-stream culture of youngsters.

Then when the puberty has come to its end years and people begin to be more adult-like, I have witnessed that popular people are the most social people. They seem to be happy all the time and are just radiating positive energy; even though I don’t like that kind of representation but that personal attitude of mine just proves my theory for I have always been uncool. But one thing, I’ve noticed about those young popular adults, is that in many cases they do not seem to have clearly determined best and most-trusted friends. They have a network of good acquaintances or buddies, but quite sadly lack of that special friend. That is of course my own opinion based solely on my observations so no offense to the people who are cool and have rich life of friendships of substance.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#27 Posted: 00:01:52 12/07/2014
The boys are stupid people.
The girls don't care what you think and are copies of each other.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#28 Posted: 00:33:47 12/07/2014
Quote: somePerson
Athletic and social. The dicks at my school are the immature idiots. The popular girls on the other hand. smilie

Quote: HotDogAndZap
They pretty much think that they can do whatever the **** they want because they're popular and nobody would try to stop them.

These.
---
My life is complete.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#29 Posted: 01:30:54 12/07/2014
The boys all just talk about dicks and sex and occassionally maths cause they're all nerds suprisingly.

The girls are all literally just generic, elitist tumblr users. Just imagine the old "you're not a real spyro fan" users and that's basically them tbh. Just not spyro obviously. Some of them are nice, but others not so much.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#30 Posted: 01:35:43 12/07/2014
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Well, in my school days there were different types of popular kids .Let us examine these different popular categories, shall we? In the earliest school years, popular kids usually tended to be bullies and people who were constantly seeking for attention; glorified class clowns if one may say.

Then the transition to the school years when the puberty hits and one can be considered as a teenager brings out a new kind of popular. In my experience in those years the popular kids are those who are “out-laws” and by that term I mean the kids, who defy authority and keep constantly breaking the rules of the school and are usually the most stereotypical people whose essence determines the main-stream culture of youngsters.

Then when the puberty has come to its end years and people begin to be more adult-like, I have witnessed that popular people are the most social people. They seem to be happy all the time and are just radiating positive energy; even though I don’t like that kind of representation but that personal attitude of mine just proves my theory for I have always been uncool. But one thing, I’ve noticed about those young popular adults, is that in many cases they do not seem to have clearly determined best and most-trusted friends. They have a network of good acquaintances or buddies, but quite sadly lack of that special friend. That is of course my own opinion based solely on my observations so no offense to the people who are cool and have rich life of friendships of substance.

I like this a lot

I also feel like the older you get the appearance of "popularity" kind of disappears, in my experience anyway.

It's also pretty sad that people stereotype and categorize others just on a few basic things such as appearance or attitude. All people are different and it's incredible how much we judge others.
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:21 12/07/2014 by Coocie2
#31 Posted: 01:40:13 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
The reason I put popular in quotation mars is that I don't consider these people popular. That's giving them credit that they hardly deserve. I just say that they're just people who talk to different people (each other) than the rest. That's my way of looking at it.
#32 Posted: 01:44:53 12/07/2014
Yes but what do you consider a popular person to be?? If you're hardly giving them the credit that they "don't deserve" then you have a certain stereotype in mind. People are allowed to have their own group of friends. Some people have a close knit group of friends, others have larger groups. If you consider "popularity" with socializing with their own group of friends then everyone is popular.
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#33 Posted: 01:46:29 12/07/2014
Well… if I must say yet another opinion here about this subject of popularity in school life, then I will say it. Usually popularity is a term to describe in a close connection to the people who like to be heard. Usually we can say that the popular people in school and in work life are not those who are actually intellectually and physically succeeding but those who are getting the most of the attention.

Popular kids like to show their popularity and are very outgoing. They like attention and seek affirmation from their peers. That is usually the most defining factor of popular people. They might not be the best in quality terms of intellect and physical prowess, but they are the ones who like to represent. Does this even make sense?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#34 Posted: 01:52:23 12/07/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Coocie2
Yes but what do you consider a popular person to be?? If you're hardly giving them the credit that they "don't deserve" then you have a certain stereotype in mind. People are allowed to have their own group of friends. Some people have a close knit group of friends, others have larger groups. If you consider "popularity" with socializing with their own group of friends then everyone is popular.

I don't believe in popularity within students of a school. I just believe that different people have different people with whom they talk to, know what I mean?
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#35 Posted: 07:40:16 12/07/2014
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Have you met every black person in your school? No probably not so you can't possibly say that.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#36 Posted: 08:18:59 12/07/2014

Not to be racit but... you're racist.

Quote: Project_Unnamed
Well… if I must say yet another opinion here about this subject of popularity in school life, then I will say it. Usually popularity is a term to describe in a close connection to the people who like to be heard. Usually we can say that the popular people in school and in work life are not those who are actually intellectually and physically succeeding but those who are getting the most of the attention.

Popular kids like to show their popularity and are very outgoing. They like attention and seek affirmation from their peers. That is usually the most defining factor of popular people. They might not be the best in quality terms of intellect and physical prowess, but they are the ones who like to represent. Does this even make sense?

I am outgoing and seek affirmation from my peers.

Yet I never achieve popularity.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#37 Posted: 09:38:42 12/07/2014
I think I'm considered popular. Not sure though ;)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#38 Posted: 12:25:34 12/07/2014

Have to agree with you there. Wouldn't say "all" but... about 90%.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#39 Posted: 13:31:34 12/07/2014
Pretty much complete idiots. And not like the mentally impaired kind, I'm talking about like the YouTube kind, y'know, the ones that do stuff like tie bottle rockets to their junk and shove firecrackers up their ass. Even though I haven't seen them do that, it wouldn't surprise me if they would.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#40 Posted: 18:23:55 12/07/2014
The Popular people of my school:

Boys:
Total dicks who are all sporty and are known as GAA heads.(Not G A A just say it as a word not acronym)They mess up class by getting everyone in trouble and by getting us extra homework.Then they are totally obnoxious,act like they are the bomb and think they can get any girl they want and to them if you have not kissed a girl you are uncool and because they are popular everyone follows them and makes you seem worthless.Also they make everything sexual and is horrible.

Girls:
Total b****es who gossip,spread rumours and cause fights that are honestly worse then the fights the boys have going from verbal to physical.We call them the barbies because they are all false and you could describe like the girls from mean girls.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#41 Posted: 20:52:26 12/07/2014
The big tough males who are outstanding at sports (mainly rugby), and the nice, friendly type.

Then there are the females who are often occupied by some great big game of Chinese Whispers. (Which I don't follow)
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#42 Posted: 21:12:56 12/07/2014
Some of them are tolerable. Some of them are assholes. Same as everywhere else, I guess.
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#43 Posted: 02:06:40 13/07/2014
Back at the high school I graduated from, a lot of the kids who were well-liked and popular, were so for a reason, they were genuinely nice, friendly,and sometimes funny. I got to know a few of them personally during my Senior year, so I saw why people wanted to talk to them or whatevs. What's defined as popular depends on grade level and/or the general community the kids attending come from. I know Middle School was rough for me because during that age, it felt like most kids were trying too hard to be edgy and cool, but after Middle School, most of them realized how stupid that was and moved on. Even so, I don't like to judge a person til I've gotten to know them, even if they seem like a jerk.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me