darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Pre Launch General Discussion and Speculation Thread
First | Previous | Page 23 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Pre Launch General Discussion and Speculation Thread [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1101 Posted: 17:53:00 01/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I agree, although I'd argue VV made the last entry a lot more challenging.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1102 Posted: 17:58:03 01/10/2014
By the way, "There's no reason not to use the new gimmick characters" isn't a complaint. It's been a thing since Giants. The game is based around that gimmick, so obviously they would want you to use the gimmick characters.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#1103 Posted: 18:00:36 01/10/2014
another reviews and more snippets...
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/1...m-kotaku-review

Quote:
Speaking of not being amused, it might be time to retire Flynn, the ever-present, ever-boastful pilot character voiced by TV's Patrick Warburton. His self-important blather was enjoyable enough in the original Skylanders, but over the course of three more games it's just too much. The developers seem to be in love with the guy. This game's collectible Story Scrolls — traditionally a source of light backstory for the levels they're found on — entirely consist of stupid Flynn quotes. This comic relief character is no longer relieving me comically.

looks like flynn have become the new rufus now...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1104 Posted: 18:02:05 01/10/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Quote:
Speaking of not being amused, it might be time to retire Flynn, the ever-present, ever-boastful pilot character voiced by TV's Patrick Warburton. His self-important blather was enjoyable enough in the original Skylanders, but over the course of three more games it's just too much. The developers seem to be in love with the guy. This game's collectible Story Scrolls — traditionally a source of light backstory for the levels they're found on — entirely consist of stupid Flynn quotes. This comic relief character is no longer relieving me comically.

I TOTALLY trust a Kotaku review. And more Flynn? That sounds great!
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1105 Posted: 18:02:53 01/10/2014

Quote:

I don't since I believe it was mentioned on another review that we can skip dialogs now. He's just the new voice of the super shallow scrolls now...they serve even less of a point now. I hope they still offer experience though.
#1106 Posted: 18:06:59 01/10/2014
Quote: Tigorus

Quote:

I don't since I believe it was mentioned on another review that we can skip dialogs now. He's just the new voice of the super shallow scrolls now...they serve even less of a point now. I hope they still offer experience though.

it depend on how you can skip it. can you skip it with a instant button press, or you button press and have to wait a few 10 seconds before it react... also can it be skipped on the first play or are you forced to watch it the first time and replays will be hell...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1107 Posted: 18:42:08 01/10/2014
more reviews and snippits...

http://www.ign.com/articles/20...rap-team-review

Quote:
Unfortunately, character progression suffers from an abundance of loot. Even playing as six entirely new characters, I had maxed out most of their upgrades a little over halfway through Trap Team’s 10-hour story, which meant I spend the second half with practically no use for tens of thousands of pieces of treasure. This would be less of a problem if there were new upgrade options for your existing Skylanders, but that Stealth Elf you’ve had for three years still won’t have any new ninja powers to spend her treasure on.

Quote:
Sadly, not all the diversions are quite as successful. The platforming sequences are very shallow but their bigger fault is that many of the jump pads just aren’t built for co-op. The jump pads send characters flying off, but unless they hit the pad together, the game will try to teleport one character to the other. The problem is that it often does it in the middle of the jump, which creates even further separation between the characters and creates a sort of teleporting, jumping loop that it can take a few seconds to break.

And the less said about the rap battles, the better.

Quote:
Players in co-op share treasure now, so there’s no reason to compete over it. It’s a small change, but it makes the two-player experience far less competitive and allows players of different skill levels to progress at the same pace with regard to upgrades. Unfortunately, the upgrade system still forces you to exit the upgrade interface after each individual purchase. That minor inconvenience adds up over time, and there’s a similar fussiness with swapping villains in and out of the traps.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#1108 Posted: 19:21:50 01/10/2014
Oh man the final boss fight looks cool. Sure, a bit repetitive, and definitely not as creative as Super Evil Kaos, but it definitely has its own charm.

Also the music is great, and having a bit from Night at Bald Mountain is both amazing and hilarious.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#1109 Posted: 19:22:53 01/10/2014
Jump pads should have been eliminated when they added jumping. They have never worked right in co-op in how it decides who "wins" in having the screen follow them. Another case of TfB not wanting to let go and embrace improvements. They pretty much stated the only reason jumping is in is because VV added it, and they they would have to put the cat back in the bag.

Also in that review I noticed the return of "shooter" vehicle levels which should have been gone by now. They brought back the rotating puzzles and skystones, which were decent but had the problem of forcing one player to wait for another in order to continue (I like the way two players could participate in a lock challenge in Swap Force).

It's interesting that the biggest jump forward in the three sequels has been the one TfB didn't make. Not everything was a victory, but Swap Force definitely felt more like a step forward than the other two it seems. TfB has gone out of their way to restore things that might not have needed restoring, and they added a music button tap level. I'm not sure they want to remind people of the last game that burned out from trying to sell too many plastic add ons to fans.

The one thing I'm wondering about is if TfB brought back small levels of Giants and SSA this year or kept the meaty, lengthy levels of Swap Force? If VV had implemented a better checkpoint system it would have been perfect.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#1110 Posted: 19:28:58 01/10/2014
Quote: defpally
Jump pads should have been eliminated when they added jumping. They have never worked right in co-op in how it decides who "wins" in having the screen follow them. Another case of TfB not wanting to let go and embrace improvements. They pretty much stated the only reason jumping is in is because VV added it, and they they would have to put the cat back in the bag.

Also in that review I noticed the return of "shooter" vehicle levels which should have been gone by now. They brought back the rotating puzzles and skystones, which were decent but had the problem of forcing one player to wait for another in order to continue (I like the way two players could participate in a lock challenge in Swap Force).

It's interesting that the biggest jump forward in the three sequels has been the one TfB didn't make. Not everything was a victory, but Swap Force definitely felt more like a step forward than the other two it seems. TfB has gone out of their way to restore things that might not have needed restoring, and they added a music button tap level. I'm not sure they want to remind people of the last game that burned out from trying to sell too many plastic add ons to fans.

The one thing I'm wondering about is if TfB brought back small levels of Giants and SSA this year or kept the meaty, lengthy levels of Swap Force? If VV had implemented a better checkpoint system it would have been perfect.

Lock puzzles are co-op this year too. Just in case you didn't know.
#1111 Posted: 19:34:41 01/10/2014
some more news about trap team 3ds here....

http://kotaku.com/whats-differ...-3ds-1641191381
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#1112 Posted: 19:41:07 01/10/2014
If you want to see 3DS gameplay including a villain boot camp, you can watch these. However, they are not HD capture, we don't have our device yet.

---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:45 01/10/2014 by Matteomax
buzz Blue Sparx Gems: 901
#1113 Posted: 19:43:33 01/10/2014
Quote:

The levels are mostly shorter than Swap Force. However, a few run seemingly significantly longer than the others so there is some unevenness.
#1114 Posted: 20:22:34 01/10/2014
Quote: buzz
Quote:

The levels are mostly shorter than Swap Force. However, a few run seemingly significantly longer than the others so there is some unevenness.

That's disappointing. So TfB pretty much extracted VV improvements out of the game and made it Giants 2 with jumping and traps. I had hoped they would at least keep the lengthy levels. Well I hope they don't damage the franchise too much this year before VV gets another go at it and actually moves things forward. Maybe VV will put online in it for part 5 which TfB can then neuter for part 6.

Please tell me we don't have any full level vehicle shooting levels like Giants did. The whole point of Skylanders is the differences in the characters you are playing, I don't know why they spend so much time with you in activities where it doesn't matter what character is on the portal.
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1115 Posted: 22:36:41 01/10/2014
So can we not catch Eye Five and Eye Scream until we get the light and dark traps?.
---
"Taking Charge"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1116 Posted: 23:21:59 01/10/2014
Despite the negative aspect of the reviews, the games still getting higher marks than Infinity 2.0 did, which people said wouldn't happen.

I wonder if I should quote the good stuff from those reviews, to balance out the bad stuff?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1117 Posted: 23:24:04 01/10/2014
Quote: GIANTSRULE
So can we not catch Eye Five and Eye Scream until we get the light and dark traps?.

Yes.. You can still store them in the Villain Vault, though.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1118 Posted: 23:25:22 01/10/2014
Quote: GameMaster78
Despite the negative aspect of the reviews, the games still getting higher marks than Infinity 2.0 did, which people said wouldn't happen.

I wonder if I should quote the good stuff from those reviews, to balance out the bad stuff?

Yes, you should.

I don't want to read those reviews, as I don't want spoilers of any kind, but I doubt they say only bad things.

And quoting bad aspects only, doesn't help building a real opinion on the game at all...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#1119 Posted: 23:53:06 01/10/2014
The Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum Will include light and dark Villians for you to capture so you can use the light and dark traps to capture them. Plus Eye Five and Eye Scream
---
"Taking Charge"
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#1120 Posted: 00:09:29 02/10/2014
Well I'm glad the main core story element of the game is getting good reviews. However my issue shifted to the marketing and the gimmicks for the constant cash grabs months ago. Hearing the Kaos themed "guitar hero" type mini game on YouTube nearly made my ears bleed too. It was just noise... I still think I'm going to be holding back for a bit and seeing how the prices go in a few months.
#1121 Posted: 00:52:58 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
^Kinda in the same boat. Any purchases will definitely be in the context of "sales"...prices keep going upward and number of items to purchase goes upward, so time to give them a bit of a reality check and withhold purchase. I'm actually ok getting everything second hand on eBay next year as well.

I'm TOTALLY bummed that Story Scrolls are just Flynn quotes. They used to provide some very great details or a funny story that provided immersion. That's atrocious.

defpally: No mention of vehicles. The debacle doesn't seem to have extended to them...yet. I have seen mini parts of levels where you shoot down troll ships--as in Swap Force. Agreed on the neutered VV enhancements. Two step forward...one step back.

Quote: Drek95

Yes, you should.

I don't want to read those reviews, as I don't want spoilers of any kind, but I doubt they say only bad things.

And quoting bad aspects only, doesn't help building a real opinion on the game at all...

Absolutely right, but a few of us "critical eyes" actually do want to listen to what others didn't like. Most all of the positives (and there is plenty) is surrounding gameplay itself, which we all know, so kinda pointless to have a size contest. I'm not trying to convey a negative atmosphere about the game...it's clearly got high marks from the reviews so far...I simply want to focus on the few things they didn't like and see if others agreed with it once they've played it.

It seems to me that the "loyalists" are the ones that stand to feel like they've lost the most.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:27:17 02/10/2014 by GhostRoaster
AusLander Red Sparx Gems: 60
#1122 Posted: 01:01:46 02/10/2014
We have literally an army of skylanders, if we could beat him with 32 skylanders..they should be able to beat him like he was an annoying fly
#1123 Posted: 01:05:58 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I plan on doing that with the starter pack. Green base figures only. smilie
---
#1124 Posted: 01:11:44 02/10/2014
Or go back and refight him Kaos vs Kaos
JimmyIMMORTAL Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#1125 Posted: 03:58:27 02/10/2014
Fyi 6 traps for each element and 2 kaos traps in trap collection menu. No listed light/dark traps in the 50 trap collection list.
---
Collection: 242/254 + 59/60 traps + All Magic Items.
Riot Shield Shredder, Outlaw Brawl and Chain, Steamed Broccoli Guy and Rebel Lob Goblin.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#1126 Posted: 04:06:59 02/10/2014
So .... 6 traps of each element, then the main Kaos trap, and then the one from the Dark Edition.

Assuming you get the DE Kaos trap at retail, $100. 48Elemental traps + the base Kaos trap. Two traps come in the DE as well so 47 traps. Lets be kind and say $5 each. $335 to get the game and all the traps, from a "collectors" standpoint. And thats BEFORE any figures outside of the starter.

[User Posted Image]
#1127 Posted: 04:09:17 02/10/2014
I'm biting the bullet and buying all traps. I see each one as a new character.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#1128 Posted: 04:15:06 02/10/2014
all the traps have weird names, i'll chuck it here too

TRAP COLLECTION SCREEN
LIFE:
Toucan- Oak Eagle
Hammer- Weed Whacker
Cutlass- Jade Blade
Torch- Emerald Energy
Snake- Seep Serpent
xxxxxx- Shrub Shrieker (new one i haven't seen before, open mouth, 3 pointy bits on each side of its face)

FIRE:
Torch- Eternal Flame
Screamer- Scorching Stopper
Spear- Spark Spear
Scepter- Fire Flower
xxxxxx- Searing Spinnerc (new one i haven't seen before, square head, 2 hands out of each side)
xxxxxx- Blazing Belch (new one i haven't seen before, open mouth, 3 pointy bits on each side of its face)

AIR:
Toucan - Breezy Bird
Hourglass - tempest Timer
Screamer - Storm Warning
jughead - drafty decanter
snake - cloudy cobra
cutlass - cyclone sabre

WATER:
Tiki - Tidal Tiki
Jughead - flood flask
axe - aqua axe
logholder - wet walter
angel - soaking staff
winged helm - frost helm

TECH:
Tiki - Tech totem
Scepter - Factory Flower
Winged helm - Makers Mana
angel - Automatic angel
hand - Grabbing Gadget
xxxxx - Topsy techy (new one i haven't seen before, square head, two feet above its head)

MAGIC:
logholder - Biters bane
axe - axe of illusion
xxxxxx - spell slapper(new one i haven't seen before, square head, 2 hands out of each side)
Skull - sorcerous skull
hourglass - arcane hourglass
rocket - rune rocket

EARTH:
toucan - rock hawk
hammer - slag hammer
xxxxxx- spinning sandstorm(new one i haven't seen before, square head, 2 hands out of each side)
orb - Banded boulder
hourglass - dust of time
xxxxxx- rubble trouble (new one i haven't seen before, square head, two feet above its head)

UNDEAD:
orb - Spirit sphere
axe - haunted hatchet
snake - spooky snake
skull - spectral skull
hand - grim gripper
spear - dream piercer

KAOS:
Kaos Trap
Ultimate Kaos Trap
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:05 02/10/2014 by min8or
#1129 Posted: 05:24:45 02/10/2014
Quote: JimmyIMMORTAL
Fyi 6 traps for each element and 2 kaos traps in trap collection menu. No listed light/dark traps in the 50 trap collection list.

We know there are Light/Dark enemies to trap, though, so I imagine they made more traps than enemies. They probably did this so customers can select which mold they like best, while collectors can buy each mold, but still choose which traps they prefer for each element.
---
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#1130 Posted: 13:27:16 02/10/2014
Quote: GothamLord
So .... 6 traps of each element, then the main Kaos trap, and then the one from the Dark Edition.

Assuming you get the DE Kaos trap at retail, $100. 48Elemental traps + the base Kaos trap. Two traps come in the DE as well so 47 traps. Lets be kind and say $5 each. $335 to get the game and all the traps, from a "collectors" standpoint. And thats BEFORE any figures outside of the starter.

[User Posted Image]

I understand what you did there and I see a lot of people 'on this forum' are looking at it that way, but is there REALLY a purpose to owning so many traps for each element? I can understand wanting 'two' of each element, maybe even three, but after a while, its just throwing money away. Most of the villains you will NOT play as, all indications are that evolved states are easy to get, and if I read right, once evolved they can stil lcome off the trap. So 'why' the 'need' to get all the traps?

If you are a completionist about it, then its entirely on 'you' (that's not aimed at you Gotham, that's in general). It's not like these are Skylanders where you can play with the figures outside of the game, or you can't take characters on and off. All the levels aren't SF length, so its not like "it's going to be 30 minutes before I can swap maskermind for juju!"

I've been planning my own 'strategy' if you will for purchases - and I've settled on two sets of traps. If there is a REAL GOOD sale, I 'might' splurge later on and get a third set. But for now, I just can't fathom buying so many traps, let alone worrying about the mold/type of trap.
- Unreall
#1131 Posted: 15:20:14 02/10/2014

No, no one said Infinity would get higher reviews. Last year Infinity got worse reviews, too. Neither game caters to your average video game reviewer, so only the oblivious would be surprised by any of this. People said it would be received better by parents, on which the jury is still out.

I don't get it, people are all like "what do reviewers know" and "oh IGN is just being IGN" again, but now we are supposed to value their opinion on which game is better?

We all know how you are invested in Skylanders being good, but please stop it (again) with the Infinity trashing.
#1132 Posted: 15:28:17 02/10/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
defpally: No mention of vehicles. The debacle doesn't seem to have extended to them...yet. I have seen mini parts of levels where you shoot down troll ships--as in Swap Force. Agreed on the neutered VV enhancements. Two step forward...one step back.

Well, in the video review on IGN there is a small clip of what looks like a vehicle level (a ship is in the center of the screen (no Skylanders visible) and targeting crosshairs are visible. From what else I've heard and seen, it sounds like TfB is behaving like an OCD kid that came back from Summer camp and his little brother rearranged his toys.

I'm going to pick up some figures this weekend, but I'm holding off on the game until Black Friday. No variants, just regular Trap Masters and maybe Newlanders this year. I'll get a few Traps to try out the gimmick. I'll probably wait until we find out the length of Adventure packs to see if they are worth it, if they are like Tower of Time or Sheep Wreck length, I'm all in on the Adventure Packs. If they are short affairs like Pirate Seas/Dragon's Peak I'll wait for a good sale.
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#1133 Posted: 15:30:28 02/10/2014
^This is what I find frustrating with this game, trying to "plan" any method to buying traps. I'm just going to get all the traps available day 1 because of the BOGO $1 sale, cause I doubt it'll ever be cheaper.
#1134 Posted: 15:53:54 02/10/2014
I know no one said Infinity would get higher reviews. However, I do remember people here saying TT would get the same reviews.
---
#1135 Posted: 17:20:19 02/10/2014
Just buy one of each Trap. It's been confirmed that you only need one of each. Right now it just seems like complaining for the sake of complaining.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#1136 Posted: 17:24:15 02/10/2014
I know no one said Infinity would get higher reviews. However, I do remember people here saying TT would get the same reviews.

So what? They both got decent, but not amazing reviews - as expected. If you don't know what you are getting at this point you are simply not paying attention.

Everyone seems to be upset that IGN said it was "better" but still had a slightly lower score than last year. A "better" version of what we got for the past three years concerns me more than what competition brings to the table. While it is good, even a better total package than what we had before it still doesn't make up for the fact that - we have had it before. I'll enjoy it, but how long is reheated leftovers with new seasoning going to satisfy us?
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#1137 Posted: 17:26:41 02/10/2014
Question: Should I buy the Dark Stater Pack at launch or is it safe to wait? The Swap Force Dark Packs never became rare so I'm not too worried, but still. Also, if I do wait, will it go on sale at all during Black Friday, preferably on Amazon?
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#1138 Posted: 17:45:07 02/10/2014
Quote: Couragefan09
Question: Should I buy the Dark Stater Pack at launch or is it safe to wait? The Swap Force Dark Packs never became rare so I'm not too worried, but still. Also, if I do wait, will it go on sale at all during Black Friday, preferably on Amazon?

If you want to trap Kaos, then you should buy it!
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#1139 Posted: 18:11:08 02/10/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
^This is what I find frustrating with this game, trying to "plan" any method to buying traps. I'm just going to get all the traps available day 1 because of the BOGO $1 sale, cause I doubt it'll ever be cheaper.

I'm right there with you. I don't think we'll ever beat either sale really, though I think the sale on figures will happen again - before XMas even. But on Sunday? I'm going to buy, most likely

1 Water Trap
1 Life trap
3 Undead
3 MAgic
3 Fire
3 Tech
3 Earth
3 Air

And never buy a trap except maybe a legendary - again. I'll put one set of Traps in a bag that I'm using as a behavioral reward for my son, - to go with his copy of the game, then I'll have my own *2* sets to go with my copy of the game (his grandmother got him the 360 version, I'm getting the Dark for the BOne. But that will be $70 in traps, with me having one set for 'my favorite villains', and another set for moving around to different villains as I choose. More than enough, and it's for 'two' instances of Trap Team. If we only had one copy, I could shave $21 off that and have 2 full sets.
- Unreall
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1140 Posted: 18:19:49 02/10/2014
Gamemaster78, please don't tell me you're planning on trying to get one of each villain inside each trap mold. smilie
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#1141 Posted: 21:48:14 02/10/2014
I trapped my first unknown last night Lob Goblin he is in the Nightmare express AP.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#1142 Posted: 21:50:04 02/10/2014
Quote: mantez
I trapped my first unknown last night Lob Goblin he is in the Nightmare express AP.

What is his element?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1143 Posted: 21:56:31 02/10/2014
Lob Goblin is real, here's his theme:

http://www.skylanders.com/cont..._lob_goblin.mp3
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#1144 Posted: 22:08:58 02/10/2014
Quote: jbkaok
Quote: mantez

What is his element?

Unknown.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#1145 Posted: 22:11:55 02/10/2014
So are all the question mark villains on the poster an unknown element, or are some normal elements?
---
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#1146 Posted: 22:23:44 02/10/2014
@Unreallystic Is that the total count for day 1 trap releases at TRU? 20? Or is that just your count? I haven't added them up yet, but I'll probably get 1 of each released cause of the sale, plus the 1 life trap at Target. This is getting expensive... lol! Though I've already planned to go with a friend so that if we end up with uneven numbers we can combine and split the savings. ie, we're each getting a dark edition so it'll be 25% off for each of us, and 1 adventure pack for each, and such.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#1147 Posted: 22:27:12 02/10/2014
not really vital information, but i though i would let people know that the volume of the portal is completely separate from the actual tv.

i discovered this last night when i went to have a play after the kids went to bed, turned the tv down to a whisper, only to have sheep creep bleating at the top of his lunges out of the portal speaker. i can be turned down in the sound options, but doesn't respond to a tv remote.

which thinking about it this morning makes sense lol.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1148 Posted: 22:32:43 02/10/2014
Quote: min8or
not really vital information, but i though i would let people know that the volume of the portal is completely separate from the actual tv.

i discovered this last night when i went to have a play after the kids went to bed, turned the tv down to a whisper, only to have sheep creep bleating at the top of his lunges out of the portal speaker. i can be turned down in the sound options, but doesn't respond to a tv remote.

which thinking about it this morning makes sense lol.

This made me laugh out loud. This was my concern as well. I did see the option to turn down the portal in play trough vids but it never hurts to make people aware of this feature...it saved my ability to play after the wife and kid go to bed lol.
#1149 Posted: 23:10:51 02/10/2014
Anyone know when wave 2 will be released?
---
"Taking Charge"
#1150 Posted: 23:14:05 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute
Just buy one of each Trap. It's been confirmed that you only need one of each. Right now it just seems like complaining for the sake of complaining.

It may be important for others. Not everyone will share your perspective.
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me