Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > It's wedding season apparently...
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
It's wedding season apparently... [CLOSED]
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#51 Posted: 19:55:28 08/07/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Quote: wspyro

I was down in Florida a couple months ago. Maybe I met you and you don't even know it. *le gasp*
I'm sorry I didn't mean to, honest. ;_;

If you were in central Florida, maybe! Or maybe not! I was a bit of a shut in!

Is ok. Everyone hacks someone else's electronic device once in their life. :)

I was in Orlando. That's sort of central, right?? XD Unless you were in Disney World then, I doubt we met. ):

Yup! Live real near there!
I wish! It's been a while since I've gone to Disney, so I guess we haven't met! :c
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#52 Posted: 19:56:56 08/07/2014
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Morrises, stop this potential flame war before it gets worse, just be the bigger man and walk away

Quote: CommanderGame
Quote: Mrmorrises

Wow, you said that "republicans don't get laid". That's so original! Nobody else on this site has ever said that one before!

You literally have the same amount of knowledge as a six year old. Care to defend yourself? You'll only make yourself look even more stupid, if that's even possible. But either way, I'm done arguing with someone as horribly ignorant, irrational, unoriginal and immature as you.

"Look more stupid"
Dude nobody agrees with your crap, so shut up and stop trying to use big words to make yourself look cool.

These.

You do realize that they are doing it on purpose for you to spill out those"Big words" which aren't taking you anywhere and as a plus are making you mad, which is fun to watch?

And, if ANY of those conflicts you had before were even meant to be taken seriously, suspensions would have more than ikely happened.

I see where you're going, but no. Some people cannot stop pulling this political bull**** on me. I'm not going to sit here while all that people try to do with me is start political crap, because of SOME of my right wing ideals.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#53 Posted: 19:58:15 08/07/2014
Really, if you don't let it bother you, they will stop
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#54 Posted: 19:58:38 08/07/2014

If you were in central Florida, maybe! Or maybe not! I was a bit of a shut in!

Is ok. Everyone hacks someone else's electronic device once in their life. smilie

I was in Orlando. That's sort of central, right?? smilie Unless you were in Disney World then, I doubt we met. ):

I wish! It's been a while since I've gone to Disney, so I guess we haven't met! :c

Aw darn. ): I wished I lived as close as you did to Disney! That's aweshum. Cute avi, btw. x3
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#55 Posted: 20:00:53 08/07/2014
All I can ask those of you about it is: If there were a mostly right winged site that you enjoyed, despite being a democrat, and you revealed that you were a democrat, how would you feel if all people did was try to troll you and start "fights" with you, because you're a democrat, and they are, for the most part, Republicans.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:19 08/07/2014 by Mrmorrises
#56 Posted: 20:03:00 08/07/2014
I wouldn't care
---
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#57 Posted: 20:04:05 08/07/2014
I just want to indulge in a little gay marriage is all.
#58 Posted: 20:04:32 08/07/2014
I wouldn't care

You wouldn't care if no user on the site could take you seriously or liked you at all, just because of your political party?
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#59 Posted: 20:05:42 08/07/2014
Morrises, stop this potential flame war before it gets worse, just be the bigger man and walk away

"Look more stupid"
Dude nobody agrees with your crap, so shut up and stop trying to use big words to make yourself look cool.

These.

You do realize that they are doing it on purpose for you to spill out those"Big words" which aren't taking you anywhere and as a plus are making you mad, which is fun to watch?

And, if ANY of those conflicts you had before were even meant to be taken seriously, suspensions would have more than ikely happened.

I see where you're going, but no. Some people cannot stop pulling this political bull**** on me. I'm not going to sit here while all that people try to do with me is start political crap, because of SOME of my right wing ideals.

Throwing crap at Obama, who I personally think does well as a president judging the state beetween America and my country, won't help your situation. Have you considered the posibility that maybe they're only doing it because of something you started? After all, this place accepts people for who they are. I've even seen homophobic people here not get bashed because they simply didn't mention it or hurt others themselves.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#60 Posted: 20:05:46 08/07/2014
I wouldn't care

You wouldn't care if no user on the site could take you seriously or liked you at all, just because of your political party?

I wouldn't.
EDIT: Oh wait a second, I don't have a political party because the whole thing is one of the most stupid things on the planet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:23 08/07/2014 by weebbby
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#61 Posted: 20:07:47 08/07/2014
Quote: weebbby
I wouldn't care

I wouldn't.

I wouldn't either.
#62 Posted: 20:09:17 08/07/2014
No, I'm used to being bullied, besides, I'm not aligned with either party anymore
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#63 Posted: 20:11:43 08/07/2014
What the **** happened to this topic
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#64 Posted: 20:12:53 08/07/2014

I was in Orlando. That's sort of central, right?? XD Unless you were in Disney World then, I doubt we met. ):

Aw darn. ): I wished I lived as close as you did to Disney! That's aweshum. Cute avi, btw. x3

Arigatou gozaimasu!
#65 Posted: 20:14:08 08/07/2014

These.

Throwing crap at Obama, who I personally think does well as a president judging the state beetween America and my country, won't help your situation. Have you considered the posibility that maybe they're only doing it because of something you started? After all, this place accepts people for who they are. I've even seen homophobic people here not get bashed because they simply didn't mention it or hurt others themselves.

Well, people throw crap at Romney and all Republicans in general. And no, I really have not started anything, unless you count declaring your political beliefs which happen to be different from most people's to be starting something. Here, check out this topic and read CAV's post in it.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96395

And for the record, I am not homophobic and am, pretty much, neutral on same sex marriage. My right wing beliefs manifest themselves in opposition to social welfare programs, support for a free market economy, opposition to gun control, and opposition to illegal immigration.
#66 Posted: 20:14:13 08/07/2014
I'm sorry guys, let's get back to the actual topic now ok
---
#67 Posted: 20:14:33 08/07/2014

Arigatou gozaimasu!

"You're welcome" in Japanese. Idk how to say it lol. smilie
---
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#68 Posted: 20:15:22 08/07/2014
I'm sorry guys, let's get back to the actual topic now ok

No, it's gone. We've lost it.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#69 Posted: 20:15:53 08/07/2014

I wouldn't.

I wouldn't either.

You lack the empathy to put yourself in that situation anyhow.
#70 Posted: 20:17:59 08/07/2014
Huh, see Morrises, that's just going to make it worse now
---
#71 Posted: 20:19:47 08/07/2014

I wouldn't.

I wouldn't either.

You lack the empathy to put yourself in that situation anyhow.

You don't know anything about me then.
#72 Posted: 20:24:08 08/07/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
AmethystRose x wspyro OTP

Awwwh [User Posted Image]
---
#73 Posted: 20:26:59 08/07/2014

Well, people throw crap at Romney and all Republicans in general. And no, I really have not started anything, unless you count declaring your political beliefs which happen to be different from most people's to be starting something. Here, check out this topic and read CAV's post in it.

And for the record, I am not homophobic and am, pretty much, neutral on same sex marriage. My right wing beliefs manifest themselves in opposition to social welfare programs, support for a free market economy, opposition to gun control, and opposition to illegal immigration.

I give up. I just can't seem to cool you down. Yeah, good luck. You'll need it.

And if you're gonna just pull out the card that I can't defend myself on this argument, don't even bother responding. These people want marriage, let them have it.
#74 Posted: 20:27:47 08/07/2014

Arigatou gozaimasu!

"You're welcome" in Japanese. Idk how to say it lol. XD

I don't know either!
I just remember Arigatou from constantly talking to weaboos! Bless their life! ;u;
#75 Posted: 20:29:07 08/07/2014

And if you're gonna just pull out the card that I can't defend myself on this argument, don't even bother responding. These people want marriage, let them have it.

The heck? I clearly said in that, that I did not oppose gay marriage.
#76 Posted: 20:29:22 08/07/2014
Oh and this whole thing has pretty much proven that this site does not accept different opinions.

Nah. Not the whole site. C;
#77 Posted: 20:30:48 08/07/2014

I meant they wanted the argument to stop <.>
#78 Posted: 20:32:42 08/07/2014

Well okay then. I don't get what you're talking about "cooling me down", like you're attempting to save me from going to hell. You kinda just stated why nobody likes me. I can remember when you used to like me.........before I declared my right wing beliefs.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#79 Posted: 20:33:37 08/07/2014

Well okay then. I don't get what you're talking about "cooling me down", like you're attempting to save me from going to hell. You kinda just stated why nobody likes me. I can remember when you used to like me.........before I declared my right wing beliefs.

i can help save you from going to hell smilie
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#80 Posted: 20:33:38 08/07/2014
I, honestly, have no ill-will towards Morris. Sure we disagree about things like illegal immigration, but he always seemed like a good person to me.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#81 Posted: 20:35:28 08/07/2014

And when did I state that I ever hated you for declaring your beliefs? I'm only disliking you for the fact that you keep feeding the fire just so you end up "winning" the argument >.<
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:37:24 08/07/2014 by DummyZ
#82 Posted: 20:36:30 08/07/2014
Can't we all just get along? D:
---
#83 Posted: 20:36:42 08/07/2014
If this about having a friend, I'll be you buddy Morrises, you seem nice other than when you get in arguments with other users
---
#84 Posted: 20:38:46 08/07/2014

And when did I state that I ever hated you for declaring your beliefs? I'm only disliking you for the fact that you keep feeding the fire just so you end up "winning" the argument >.<

But the fire wouldn't be there if other people weren't so angry at me simply for having right wing beliefs.
#85 Posted: 20:39:43 08/07/2014

Arigatou gozaimasu!

I don't know either!
I just remember Arigatou from constantly talking to weaboos! Bless their life! ;u;

Lol Cynderfan is shipping us together. =^^=
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:05 08/07/2014 by AmethystRose
#86 Posted: 20:40:30 08/07/2014

But the fire wouldn't be there if other people weren't so angry at me simply for having right wing beliefs.

Lol since when are we angry at you?
People get angry at you because you get so tied up in trying to win a pointless argument that really, you CAN'T win.
#87 Posted: 20:45:42 08/07/2014

Lol since when are we angry at you?
People get angry at you because you get so tied up in trying to win a pointless argument that really, you CAN'T win.

Dude, you decided to bring up that I was Republican and use it to bash me. That prompted me to engage in a pointless (according to you) argument that I apparently can't win. So what are my options? Go around being smacked simply for my "****ty" opinions, on a site that is (according to DummyZ) accepting of people's opinions? No thank you.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#88 Posted: 20:49:33 08/07/2014
...all he said that Republicans don't get laid

That's a joke

And then you responded like he killed your grandmother
#89 Posted: 20:51:47 08/07/2014
Quote: Ninpire

That's a joke

Nope, he said "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT REPUBLICAN MAN"

To which I responded, as a joke "Yes. Spoiler: They are way too young"

Then he decided to start the political bull****.
#90 Posted: 20:51:51 08/07/2014
Notice how everyone ignores my post.

When I'm one of only three or four people that aren't bashing.
---
#91 Posted: 20:52:42 08/07/2014

I don't know either!

She's really playful, ain't she!
#92 Posted: 20:53:58 08/07/2014

I don't know either!

Lol Cynderfan is shipping us together. =smilie=

Yeah smilie
Lol our conversation is so out-of-place xD
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#93 Posted: 20:55:14 08/07/2014
Quote: Ninpire

That's a joke

Nope, he said "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT REPUBLICAN MAN"

To which I responded, as a joke "Yes. Spoiler: They are way too young"

Then he decided to start the political bull****.

Oh yeah you're right

Except for the last part, that's when what I said came into play
#94 Posted: 20:55:43 08/07/2014

Yeah XD

It happens! I'm sure someone out there is enjoying it!
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#95 Posted: 20:57:03 08/07/2014
Tbh, I find the whole forum-marriage thing rather... eh... but to heck with it, people can do what they want, until I become a cyberspatial demigod anyway.

I could join in the fray and state my political views.
But...

This is just too hilarious to watch.
Alas, in life there are precious few who aren't hypocrites.

*pulls up chair and a nice pav lova (popcorn hurts my throat too much)*

RIP EACH OTHER TO TEENSY POLITICALLY VOCAL SHREDS! WHOO!!!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#96 Posted: 20:57:42 08/07/2014

Yeah smilie

Ya I think I'm gonna bail on this topic before I get in the line of fire. D: Ttyl!
---
#97 Posted: 20:58:06 08/07/2014

Yeah smilie

I'm finding it very funny.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me