Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What would you do if Spyro appeared right in front of you?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What would you do if Spyro appeared right in front of you? [CLOSED]
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#1 Posted: 23:46:38 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I honestly would flip out. I'd be biting my fingers so hard and I would give Spyro a huge hug, like I would probably choke him from hugging him so hard (I wouldn't mean to though). I would be crying my eyes out in joy and happiness. I would give him a kiss. (I'm not trying to get all lovey in this post, but it's really hard to). I would do so many things. Like, I would ask him so many questions. I just wouldn't shut up. And I would look into his beautiful Purple Dragon Eyes and say "I love you, Spyro. I'm so in love with you." I so literally would do that. My boyfriend would be the same exact way as me. I'm not ashamed at all for this. I really do love Spyro. I would do so many things like I said before. I would always follow him. I would never keep my eyes off of him. I'm just so in love with him. I just love him a lot. He's the most hottest thing alive. <3 He's just so hot, sexy, cute, adorable, amazing, awesome, cool, sexy, hot, cute, hot, sexy, cute---oh wait, I already said that. I literally love him a lot. I know you all have huge crushes on video game characters and such like that and Spyro is mine. <3 My boyfriend is the same exact way as me. smilie I really love Spyro a lot. <3

What would you do if Spyro just appeared right in front of you?
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 23:56:37 26/06/2014
I'm not sure if you're pretending to be Loco or quoting a weird fanfic. No, I don't want to believe in a third option.

Dunno, the last thing I'd think if a dragon the size of a pit bull appeared in front of me is that he looks like a certain video game character. Probably would end up tripping over him before anything just like you'd do if a dog got in your way out of nowhere,too.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 23:59:27 26/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I'm not sure if you're pretending to be Loco or quoting a weird fanfic. No, I don't want to believe in a third option.

Dunno, the last thing I'd think if a dragon the size of a pit bull appeared in front of me is that he looks like a certain video game character. Probably would end up tripping over him before anything just like you'd do if a dog got in your way out of nowhere,too.

Finally I get hated for expressing my own feelings. No, I'm being myself. I just have a huge obsession for Spyro and I love it.
---
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#4 Posted: 00:04:27 27/06/2014
Quote: robbiepayne97
I honestly would flip out. I'd be biting my fingers so hard and I would give Spyro a huge hug, like I would probably choke him from hugging him so hard (I wouldn't mean to though). I would be crying my eyes out in joy and happiness. I would give him a kiss. (I'm not trying to get all lovey in this post, but it's really hard to). I would do so many things. Like, I would ask him so many questions. I just wouldn't shut up. And I would look into his beautiful Purple Dragon Eyes and say "I love you, Spyro. I'm so in love with you." I so literally would do that. My boyfriend would be the same exact way as me. I'm not ashamed at all for this. I really do love Spyro. I would do so many things like I said before. I would always follow him. I would never keep my eyes off of him. I'm just so in love with him. I just love him a lot. He's the most hottest thing alive. <3 He's just so hot, sexy, cute, adorable, amazing, awesome, cool, sexy, hot, cute, hot, sexy, cute---oh wait, I already said that. I literally love him a lot. I know you all have huge crushes on video game characters and such like that and Spyro is mine. <3 My boyfriend is the same exact way as me. smilie I really love Spyro a lot. <3

THIS GIRL
[User Posted Image]
IN A NUTSHELL.
#5 Posted: 00:06:10 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: LocoGuy107

THIS GIRL
[User Posted Image]
IN A NUTSHELL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT EMBER!!!! I don't like Ember. She's...a little too girly and creepy... Like in A Hero's Tail... She creeped me out. Spyro felt the same way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:55 27/06/2014 by robbiepayne97
#6 Posted: 00:17:50 27/06/2014
It's implied that she stops loving Spyro in Spyro: Shadow Legacy, once Bandit the Armadillo introduces himself.

This is him:
[User Posted Image]

There was so many potential characters that they just threw down the drain.
#7 Posted: 00:21:43 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
It's implied that she stops loving Spyro in Spyro: Shadow Legacy, once Bandit the Armadillo introduces himself.

This is him:
[User Posted Image]

There was so many potential characters that they just threw down the drain.

Spyro doesn't need her. She needs to stay away from him. She really creeps me out.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#8 Posted: 00:56:15 27/06/2014
Ask him to take me back to Avalar
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#9 Posted: 03:17:22 27/06/2014
After getting over the surprise and shock over "Woah, you're real?" I'd probably...

Classic: Get out of the way! If the commercials for the early games were anywhere near accurate, Spyro and humans do not get along. He probably would not perceive me as an ally right away, so I'd try to find something fireproof before trying to reason with him.

Legend: He strikes me as someone who's first reaction isn't to fight unless you look like an enemy, so he'd be easier to approach. I'd probably ask him what he's doing here - on Earth - and try to help him, whatever it is he's doing.

Skylanders: Ask him who's his Portal Master, and why he got sent here. Did Kaos banish him? Are the other Skylanders here? Does my portal work now? If he's stuck, can I send him back using one of my portals? If he doesn't respond, that probably means something bad is going on and I should follow the same procedure as meeting Classic Spyro: run!
---
Thank you for releasing me!
#10 Posted: 14:23:05 27/06/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
I would thank him, hug him, then walk away.

And he'd look at me like "what the **** was that about?"

Yep. Definitely.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#11 Posted: 15:07:57 27/06/2014
Well, hug him, A LOT!!

And then I'm gonna ask to him a lot of things smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#12 Posted: 15:53:58 27/06/2014
i would probably ask him if he could turn me into a dragon, and then we would do stuff.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#13 Posted: 16:16:56 27/06/2014
Quote: theuone
i would probably ask him if he could turn me into a dragon, and then we would do stuff.

I'd fly to space, then I'd swim to the bottom of the Mariana Trench!
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#14 Posted: 21:41:44 27/06/2014
I'd drag him on a roadtrip to Lake Michigan, of course. He loves the beach, so why not? smilie
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
#15 Posted: 21:44:12 27/06/2014
But then he'd wonder why the freak you put him in the car in the first place. smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#16 Posted: 22:42:46 27/06/2014
You guys scare me.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#17 Posted: 23:13:15 27/06/2014

THIS GIRL
[User Posted Image]
IN A NUTSHELL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT EMBER!!!! I don't like Ember. She's...a little too girly and creepy... Like in A Hero's Tail... She creeped me out. Spyro felt the same way.

smilie < no

smilie < yes
#18 Posted: 23:48:58 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
But then he'd wonder why the freak you put him in the car in the first place. smilie

LOL, we kidnap Spyro! smilie smilie smilie
---
#19 Posted: 23:52:13 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: willspyro

THIS GIRL
[User Posted Image]
IN A NUTSHELL.

smilie < no

smilie < yes

smilie < no

smilie < no

smilie < YES <3

smilie < YES <3
---
#20 Posted: 00:52:51 28/06/2014
So what if Ember suddenly became dirty?
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#21 Posted: 02:04:36 28/06/2014
Quote: willspyro

smilie < no

smilie < yes

smilie < no

smilie < no

smilie < YES <3

smilie < YES <3

smilie < yes

smilie < yes

smilie smilie
#22 Posted: 02:31:25 28/06/2014
^you know that's Classic with Malefor, right?
#23 Posted: 02:33:53 28/06/2014 | Topic Creator

and not all girly?
---
#24 Posted: 03:01:32 28/06/2014

and not all girly?

I meant for her to be one of those sarcastic punky girls who seem to not give a $#!t about anything in some times.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#25 Posted: 04:37:55 28/06/2014

and not all girly?

I meant for her to be one of those sarcastic punky girls who seem to not give a $#!t about anything in some times.

I think you meant rebellious. Dirty is just flat out sexual. Rebellious =/= Dirty
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#26 Posted: 04:43:21 28/06/2014
If I met Spyro, I would hug him, get to know him, and see if he wanted to stay at my house until he had to go back to Skylands or wherever he has to go
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#27 Posted: 07:19:35 28/06/2014
He'd probably be highly sought after for the fact that he's a dragon, but that's much less fun to think about to me than what I'd do with him, so everything here is just assuming we'd get used to dragons and not all flip out over the fact they exist and hunt them down. They'd be astoundingly rare- near-extinct, confined outside of a few trained- creatures, people would still be stunned to see one in the flesh and preparation for dragon attacks wouldn't be common, but they wouldn't be mythical any more.

Classic: Flip out... then trap him and make him my pet, so that he can do no further harm than giving people minor heart attacks without reprecussion. smilie

Consider how he flames tons of harmless NPCs and in general treats his enemy/environment under your control; I'd imagine Spyro would be outlawed if he came here and acted the same way, and I don't see how he would know otherwise because the world he lives in can handle him better and he's only lived there.

The same applies to the other Spyros, somewhat, but they seem like they'd have more common curtsey. Since they aren't as stubborn as Classic, I also think they could be taught not to charge into anything with cracks on it much more easily. I wouldn't trap them (especially since attempts to trap Legend would probably be useless), I'd try to explain things to them. And hey, Skyro seems like a genuinely nice guy, he might be the only Spyro I'd want to hang out with just to chat with.

Then again, perhaps all three Spyros would be like Wreck-It Ralph and have totally different personalities outside of their games (which seems possible considering he breaks the fourth wall more than a few times), but that's way too headcanon-y to debate if we're going to be serious.

If that were true, I'd imagine Classic's "real personality" would be the one he had in A Hero's Tail, since that's the game where he seems most confident in his wall-breaking abilities and it'd make sense if that was because he's not "acting" a personality there. The "fourth-wall stare" Spyro does in the original trilogy seems like it would fit into his "real personality" fairly well too. He'd be impatient and somewhat sassy.
I never liked how Spyro acted in AHT much. Just kinda annoyed me. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd want to hang out with if I could... If he acted like that, as long as he wouldn't go off and cause any harm, I'd just help direct him to shelter and let him be.
#28 Posted: 13:20:14 28/06/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100

and not all girly?

I think you meant rebellious. Dirty is just flat out sexual. Rebellious =/= Dirty

Oh, right. Sorry Trix.

Anyway, she'd also have tattoos, have a knife-like spine, look kind of grim in many cases....

Basically, something like this:
[User Posted Image]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#29 Posted: 01:19:16 29/06/2014
Get surprised and **** myself. A dragon just appeared randomly in front of you. Anyway, I would later love him. =3
---
now its time to get funky
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#30 Posted: 01:31:42 29/06/2014
I'd try to be friends with him smilie
Hawaii Five o Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#31 Posted: 05:43:28 03/07/2014
I would flip out.
---
~A true artist can never create his or her GOOD creations twice, but they may create their bad ones more~
#32 Posted: 05:49:35 03/07/2014
I'd ask if he knows that there's games about him, and if he knows the difference between our world and his world. (Classic Spyro)
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#33 Posted: 13:17:54 03/07/2014
I would stand shocked, then scream and call the police.

Maybe I'm trippin'.
#34 Posted: 13:41:17 03/07/2014
Dyno-Mite, you gotta calm down.
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#35 Posted: 13:47:10 03/07/2014
I would probably start questioning my sanity if I saw a purple dragon appear in front of me.
#36 Posted: 13:56:39 03/07/2014
^Dat avatar, though....

Where you get it?
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10783
#37 Posted: 14:06:44 03/07/2014
^Dat avatar, though....

Where you get it?

I didn't get it anywhere. Drew it myself. smilie
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#38 Posted: 14:41:59 03/07/2014
I'd kill it with fire!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#39 Posted: 19:01:53 03/07/2014
Well, this is what Spyro would be capable of in our world, they give us an example here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6TwVCPINE

In all honesty, I wouldn't know how I would react.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#40 Posted: 19:20:48 03/07/2014
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Well, this is what Spyro would be capable of in our world, they give us an example here:

In all honesty, I wouldn't know how I would react.

Seems like Spyro just got pissed that the boy repeatedly grabbed Spyro by the tail. I would say the boy had it coming, but you won't, as long as you DON'T PISS HIM OFF!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:02 03/07/2014 by LocoGuy107
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#41 Posted: 19:27:05 03/07/2014
Classic: I'd smack him for ruining my house.
Legend: I'd tell him to leave because he's too big.
Skylanders: I'd talk to him about Wrecking Ball.
---
#42 Posted: 19:29:05 03/07/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
Classic: I'd smack him for ruining my house.

Dude, he just appeared. How is he gonna wreck your house just like that?

Quote:
Legend: I'd tell him to leave because he's too big.

Older Spyro, called it! (He's only as big as a Husky, though.)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#43 Posted: 01:25:13 04/07/2014
Call 911 and let them know that I appear to have taken a potentially lethal dose of something and am hallucinating severely, please send an ambulance right away. :D
#44 Posted: 16:20:51 05/07/2014
Quote: Razz
Call 911 and let them know that I appear to have taken a potentially lethal dose of something and am hallucinating severely, please send an ambulance right away. smilie

So you'd act like you were on meth?
#45 Posted: 05:49:09 06/07/2014
Uh no. And please don't joke about that. I've seen a loved one on meth and it wasn't anything to be made light of.
#46 Posted: 14:34:23 06/07/2014
I've only seen meth effects in documentaries and faked acts for lessons.

I swear, if I see Spyro IRL, I'll KNOW that I'm on meth.
#47 Posted: 19:21:30 06/07/2014
Dude. I asked you nicely stop making light of the meth topic. Stop.
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#48 Posted: 20:06:17 18/07/2014
I'd shake his hand and send an autographed drawling to my friend in Australia saying "I think your wormhole devise actually works!"
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#49 Posted: 16:50:18 19/07/2014
Quote: Razz
Dude. I asked you nicely stop making light of the meth topic. Stop.

He can say what he wants. You're not the boss of him.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me