Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Eternity [CLOSED]
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#101 Posted: 10:39:09 11/01/2012
yeah.....
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#102 Posted: 18:59:22 12/01/2012
THATS BECAUSE THERE NO STORY TO TALK ABOUT HOW AWSOME IT IS
#103 Posted: 08:28:55 13/01/2012
BOLT!!!!
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#104 Posted: 19:02:57 13/01/2012
Imaginary Bolt: I have stopped writing this story
Me:AH WHAT SON OF A...
I'm extreamly angry
#105 Posted: 23:23:30 13/01/2012
DONT say that, she told me once she wasn't gonna continue, DONT JINX IT!!!
Whitenoise24 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3070
#106 Posted: 05:06:23 14/01/2012
Find a computer already bolt!
---
My DeviantART account. http://whitenoise24.deviantart.com
#107 Posted: 08:08:46 14/01/2012
or a phone... or something!!!
#108 Posted: 14:10:59 14/01/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#109 Posted: 22:16:49 14/01/2012
*screams*
#110 Posted: 04:32:25 15/01/2012
*kills self*
---
#111 Posted: 01:36:17 16/01/2012
Wanna check out my site?
#112 Posted: 22:22:06 16/01/2012
Sure...
---
#113 Posted: 23:35:21 16/01/2012
I'm bored... |smilie
anyway, here
#114 Posted: 06:15:16 17/01/2012
bolts back!
---
#115 Posted: 06:17:17 17/01/2012
I know smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#116 Posted: 06:18:06 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I feel bad now!

I'll write the next one tomorrow, if we don't go somewhere........ I hope we don't! D:
I might have time to write it tonight too. :3
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#117 Posted: 06:19:15 17/01/2012
Even if not, its good that you're back =3
#118 Posted: 06:22:04 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I guess so. smilie|3
---
I draw stuff.
#119 Posted: 06:24:09 17/01/2012
its so great you're back.
---
#120 Posted: 06:26:11 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#121 Posted: 06:36:30 17/01/2012
I can't wait to read more story!
---
#122 Posted: 23:42:27 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I just can't believe that this has three pages and I've only done like two bits of the story! smilie

Oh, and here is Zero with her new colours, but you guys have already seen it. smilie
[User Posted Image]

I'll be making a 2012 reference sheet of her soon too so it will be easier to see her colours. :3
---
I draw stuff.
#123 Posted: 00:08:13 18/01/2012
I love this pic Bolt!
#124 Posted: 00:14:26 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thankies. :3
---
I draw stuff.
#125 Posted: 03:55:55 18/01/2012
beast
---
#126 Posted: 05:28:25 18/01/2012
Quote: Bolt
I just can't believe that this has three pages and I've only done like two bits of the story! smilie

Oh, and here is Zero with her new colours, but you guys have already seen it. smilie
[User Posted Image]

I'll be making a 2012 reference sheet of her soon too so it will be easier to see her colours. :3

Because we missed you and you're that imporortant. Seriously.
---
#127 Posted: 17:59:50 18/01/2012
yes your very important bolt
ImaginaryBolt:so your saying im not important
Me:yes
ImaginaryBolt:aw what SHOOP DA WHOOP BAHHHHHHH[User Posted Image]
SHOOP DA WHOOP OWNAGE
#128 Posted: 18:49:33 18/01/2012
lol.....
---
#129 Posted: 19:08:28 18/01/2012
YEAH ITS LOL
#130 Posted: 10:37:19 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Aww thanks guys! I've never felt so important! :3

Well, 'ere we go, next chapter! smilie

Chapter Two
- - -

Zero was startled when she looked up after the hound staggered away and saw a dragon with fur almost as blue as the sky. What bewildered her most was that he had long, dog-like ears, quite unusual to see on a dragon. She could tell he was male by the bulkiness of his shoulders though he was quite small for his age, around the same age Zero was. He had yellow freckle-like dots on his muzzle which was a lighter blue than most of his fur and it ran down under his belly. At least he had dragon wings-
"Who are you?!" he repeated as he interrupted her thoughts.
Annoyed with this, Zero grunted back at him in reply. This didn't seem to satisfy the young dragon as he snarled at her, "Listen, dragoness! This is my territory and you are not welcome here so get your stubborn hide off my land!"
"You?" Zero laughed tauntingly. "You wouldn't be able to defend a pebble! And I doubt that you would own all this, you likely belong to a Tribe." She snorted out the word 'Tribe'.
The dragon hung his head low for a moment but then looked back up and by the look of it he was still annoyed with her, "Just answer me this: who are you?!" he roared.
"Dawns Zero." Zero said flatly.
A look of fear crossed the dragon's face. His Tribe had obviously heard of the fake stories going around. The dragon looked pitiful as he winced at her. Zero wasn't going to hurt him, he saddened her too much. She turned around with her head high and slowly trotted off.
"Wait!" he called out to her.
With a sigh, Zero turned back and let her gaze set of the dragon. Before he could say anything else, she said, "Who are you?"
He looked confused at her question for a heartbeat but replied nevertheless. "My name? My name is Feather's Ryna."
"Well, Ryna, I know what you have heard about me and it is not true. Don't believe everything you hear."
"How am I supposed to believe you? You are probably covering for yourself!"
Sadness clouded Zero's eyes, trying to convince Ryna that she was telling the truth. He seemed to have gotten the message because the fierce look on his face changed to sympathy.
"What did happen?" he blurted out.
Zero didn't want to talk about it and just walked off but was stopped once again by Ryna. He stepped in front of her, blocking her way with his wings though he was quite puny and she could have knocked him out of her way. Though she chose not to.
"What is it?" she groaned through gritted teeth.
Ryna looked taken aback by her sharp tone but replied anyway, "I think you should come to our Tribe!"
Zero was shocked at his words. Surely they'd all kick her out like every other Tribe had done countless of times! They all think the rumors are true and wounding risk having her in their Tribe in fear of her killing their newborns at night. Surely Ryna wouldn't be willing to let her enter his Tribe? But before she could react he started to nudge her forward. She guessed this was the direction of the little squirt's Tribe. This part of the forest had quite nice scenery, mist littered the bottom of the forest, getting caught on long stems of grass. Zero noticed that there was a dirt path in the grass, this must be a regular walk-way for the Tribe.
Why keep it so obvious? she wondered. Zero put the thought to the back of her mind, Ryna seemed friendly enough, but then again it could be an act. She glanced over to him and saw a smile cross his muzzle as she looked at him. Surely this little scrap wouldn't be a threat to her. He looked to innocent to ever do something like trick anyone into a trap, or really do anything bad. Ryna had a friendly aura about him and something told Zero he'd never go into battle.
"Hey." Zero broke the silence.
"Hmm..?" Ryna glanced back up at her again.
"The name 'Ryna' means 'lake' in Ancient Draconic, right?"
"Yes! How'd you know? My mother gave me this name because when I came out of my egg I was absolutely drenched in water... And because my fur is blue." He chuckled.
"Huh." Zero gave an acknowledging grunt. "You don't happen to like the water though, do you?" She noticed how whenever they passed a stream or some sort of water, Ryna would always avoid it best he could, though Zero would just walk right through it.
"No.. I don't. I was never really fond of the water." He replied. Was that a hint of shame Zero detected in his voice? "Oh, and when we get to my Tribe's camp, say your name is Dyseption."
"What?" Zero was shocked. "They'd all know I'd be faking that name, Dyseption is the great dragoness that found the Aurora Stone!" There was a legend about a black, purple and white dragoness told to young hatchlings, Zero had heard this when she was young. It speaks of the dragoness Dyseption finding the Aurora Stone, the life-force of Slaraka, millenniums ago in the Age Of The Dark. Though after she found the Aurora Stone, she made it's powers dig into the very core of Slaraka and make the whole planet light. Of course the evil ones have tried to steal it and make the world dark once again but there where always guards to stop them. Maybe that's what the other dragons where worried about, thinking Zero would be the next to try to steal it.
"Oh yeah. I'm a numb-skull," Ryna giggled. "Erm, how about... Taq Kornari?"
"Draconic for Pure Heart? Yeah, that'd really avert the suspicions away from me." Zero said sarcastically. "What about Kear Wraith?"
"Day Wraith? Meh." Ryna trotted along.
Zero opened her mouth and scented the air for any trace of other dragons. Sure enough there was the scent of dragons, and a lot of them. They weren't far from the Tribe's camp now, but one question still rang in Zero's mind. "What Tribe are you from anyway?"
"Oh, I'm from the Tribe Of Marinx!" Ryna replied in a gleeful tone.
The white dragoness looked around, they were approaching a wall of tall, blue trees with no branches at the bottom. There was undergrowth creeping around the skinny trunks and the whole place gave off a spooky vibe.
This wasn't going to be a walk in the park meeting the Marinx.

And here are some pictures. :3

Ryna's appearance.
The description in the story should tell you most of his colours but I'll try to get a coloured picture of him soon to clear it all up.

Scenery!
The Marinx's Camp|The Path To The Camp|A Stream In The Forest|The Forest In Mist|Misty Trees
---
I draw stuff.
#131 Posted: 16:40:32 19/01/2012
Awesome, getting interesting!

smilie
---
#132 Posted: 22:05:28 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you! :3
I'm a bit concerned that I'm jumping into the action too quickly though, I'll have to check out some books of mine to see when it starts to get interesting. But I am quite happy with the story. :3

I'll be going to my dad's house later and won't be back 'till tomorrow night so I'll write the next few chapters there. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#133 Posted: 22:52:11 19/01/2012
ok, yea, the first 5 or 7 chapters should be nonactiony I guess. That would make sence because that is sort of how the warrior books are. Its still awesome though. Also, I drew an awesome picture today at school and I'm try to get on here. I need to scan it in.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:15 20/01/2012 by Whitenoise24
#134 Posted: 03:17:22 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, though the threats will be introduced much later in the story. I mean like how Zero's going to the other Tribe, I think I put that in a bit too early. Meh, nevermind. XP
And cool! Can't wait to see it. :3
---
I draw stuff.
#135 Posted: 04:16:41 20/01/2012
[User Posted Image]

This is the first drawing I made in 4 years.
---
#136 Posted: 01:24:41 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Whoa! That's amazing! smilie

Next chapter! smilie

Chapter 3
- - -

“Feather’s Ryna, it seems you have returned,” announced a large, red dragon who stood on a fallen tree. Zero was surprised at this dragon because anyone who took a look at her would think she was a male from her muscular body but after hearing her voice it was clear that she was female. This dragon was obviously the leader of the Tribe seeing as all the dragons gathering around the clearing looked at her. She had black belly-plates and wing membranes, four sets of horns- the lower ones slightly curving inwards. What spooked Zero most about this dragon was her tail; it was the thickest tail she’d ever seen and the tail blade looked as if it was sharpened every day.
Then her gaze swept onto Zero and she shivered. “Who is this you have with you?”
Ryna dipped his head in respect to his leader then replied, “Her name is Kear Wraith, Deomere.”
That must be her name.
“Where did you find her, and why bring her here?”
“I found her near the boundary to the West, she had just crossed it. We met when we both stumbled across the same hound. I thought she was hungry so I thought we could feed her... ya’know?”
That was right, Zero was kinda hungry. Though she thought the words ‘ya’know’ was a bit disrespectful to say to your leader, but Deomere took no notice.
“Very well, Ryna, we could offer Kear some shelter and food.” Deomere stopped in thought for a moment. “But her appearance, it reminds me of something I’ve heard.”
Ryna and Zero both exchanges worried glances.
“I’m sure it’s nothing though. Ryna, go show our guest around” Deomere concluded and leaped down behind the tree.
Zero sighed out her relief, she was glad that the leader thought that the report of her was just nothing. She looked over to Ryna and he looked quite glad to be the one showing Zero around his Tribe’s home. Then something crossed Zero’s mind, why was Deomere so welcoming? Surely any leader would be at least wary of an outsider’s presence, thinking that maybe they were a spy from another Tribe. She sniffed herself, so scent from any other Tribe. Maybe that’s why; maybe Deomere thought she was just a loner.
“Okay Zero!” Ryna interrupted her thoughts, but then he realised that he said something wrong. “Err, I mean Kear. Want me to show you around camp?”
“Okay, if you want.” Zero told him distantly. She was already looking around the camp, glancing at all the dragons’ faces. Then she noticed someone who looked strangely familiar. His orange spikes… no, it was no-one.
“Come on Kear!” Ryna called over to her. Zero noticed he was almost half-way across the clearing. Was she looking around for that long?
As she ran to Ryna’s side she saw a dragon that looked quite like Ryna. She had ears like him but they stood up like a rabbit’s, and her muzzle was tinted with white and it ran down her chest. Her wings were also quite like Ryna’s but light blue. That must be his mother; she was looking warmly at them both.
“Okay Kear, this is the food storage,” Ryna pointed to a large tangle of brambles with his tail. It smelt nice, of cooked meat and berries; probably a dragon with fiery breath cooked it for them. As Zero looked inside she was that the brambles hid a small cave that contained all the food for the Tribe. It was more of a hole really; some dragon must’ve dug it out.
“Could I have some?” Zero looked to Ryna. “Please?”
Ryna nodded happily, he must want some for himself too. Zero took some meat after Ryna did because she felt nervous taking it first. She took something that looked like a mouse cross rabbit but smelt nice all the same. Zero had never eaten cooked meat before as her older Tribe never had and fire dragons and she didn’t want to cook it with her electricity because it gave it a zingy flavour that she didn’t like very much.
She took a bite and the best flavour ran through her mouth. This tasted much better than the raw food she usually had which was filled with lots of the prey’s blood. Though this piece of prey had hardly any blood in it, most likely from it being cooked, and was much warmer.
“This is great!” she exclaimed.
“He he, yeah, I guess it is. You mustn’t have cooked food often, eh?” Ryna laughed.
“I’ve never had cooked food ever! It’s the best food I’ve ever eaten!”
Ryna giggled at Zero and she found no urge to hit him for it like she usually does if someone laughs at her. Ryna made her happy, something other dragons could never achieve.
“Well Zero,” he whispered to her, probably showing that he still remembered her real name. “We still have to see the dens where we sleep, and some other places, and introduce you to the guys here!”
The last words made Zero tingle with anxiety, she didn’t want to meet the other dragons! Every other time she met someone; they didn’t like her or just ran away. Zero felt the urge to beg Ryna not to show her to the others but then he may not like her and she didn’t want that.
Ryna led Zero over to this great tree in the middle of the clearing. She noticed that there were holes carved out in its huge roots that were dug out from the ground. The roots seemed to curl around the vertical metallic log that held the tree up and then penetrated the ground where they’d get their nutrients. Surprisingly, the tree was still alive which Zero thought was a miracle. The holes seemed to be quite deep into the roots and were lit up by what seemed to be fireflies.
Ryna took flight and flew up to one of the holes. Zero stretched out her wings and flapped, following her new friend to where he landed. This hole was smaller than most of the ones she saw, but it had a homey feel to it. Zero noticed a ditch dug out filled up with moss and hade blue hairs on it. Then it came to her, these must be the dens!
“This is my den, Zero!” he addressed, though it was quite useless information to Zero as she figured it out moments ago. “It is smaller than the others because I’m still young. When I’m older I’ll be able to dig it out more so I can fit better, but I like it just the way it is. Deomere says the way we carve it out has a way of showing your personality.”
Zero thought that was probable, say if one dug their den out messily it would reflect they were quite careless but if it was done neat it would show how the dragon tries to do this perfectly. Maybe if you did patterns on it, it would show one’s creativity.
“I like it.” Zero thought aloud. “It looks very cosy.”
Ryna turned to her and smiled. “Maybe you can sleep here tonight, that is if you want to.”
“Not like anyone else would like me to sleep in their den.” she mumbled but then she said more loudly, “Okay.”
“Great! I’ll go and fetch you some moss if you want!” he squeaked excitedly. But before Zero could reply, he zoomed off out of the den and went to fetch some moss.
---
I draw stuff.
#137 Posted: 01:24:54 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Zero sighed, but happily. Ryna was very chirpy though it didn’t bother her much. She hoped that he’d forgotten about introducing her to the other dragons of the Tribe. Zero took a look outside and noticed that it was sunset. They’d be going to sleep soon so Ryna would probably introduce her tomorrow.
Then, as Zero’s thoughts were interrupted once more, Ryna came flying in and crash-landed on the floor. Zero let out snort of laughter quickly followed by Ryna’s insane giggling.
“Here ‘ya go!” his words were muffled from the moss in his mouth as he offered the moss to Zero.
She bent down and grabbed the moss with her teeth as he let go. Zero put the moss beneath her and arranged it to she’d be able to curl up on it, and put it close to Ryna’s nest. She’d have a much better night than last night in the freezing cold tree. At least tonight Ryna would keep her warmer, and his den would make for a much warmer night too.
“We’ll look around more tomorrow seeing as it’s getting dark now.” Ryna summed up. “There is still much more to see. And there is one question I want to ask you too.”
“Hmm, what is it?” Zero asked, surprised at this.
“What Tribe are you from anyway?”
The question made Zero anxious; even she didn’t know the answer to that. Why didn’t Deomere ask her that? Did she know? Is she keeping secret from her own Tribe? No, that couldn’t be, it just couldn’t.
“I don’t know, Ryna, I’m sorry.” She muttered.
“Oh it’s okay Zero, there’s no need to be sorry!” he chirped. “But we should go to sleep now, ya’know, it’s getting late.”
Zero gave a curt nod and settled into her makeshift nest. The moss was quite comfortable and surprisingly warm. Then Ryna fell into his nest beside her and felt his fur brush her scales. Zero shivered, but he wasn’t cold, that wasn’t the reason why she shivered.
Was she getting too close to some dragon she didn’t even know or might never see again after tomorrow?

Okay, I'll try to get some pictures of the others soon. :3
Hope you like it. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#138 Posted: 06:10:22 22/01/2012
Youre writing it like the warrior books....................I love it!!!

And I also think there is love in the air. LOL

smilie
---
#139 Posted: 06:19:00 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm trying not to make it like Warriors~! X3
It will end up very differently though... in just a few more chapters. smilie

Hehehe...... there could be, but I'm not going to give anything away. smilie smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#140 Posted: 06:28:26 22/01/2012
i ment the theme is like the warriors. That's also why I like it.
---
#141 Posted: 06:29:30 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I guess it is. And I'm glad you do like it. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#142 Posted: 06:33:35 22/01/2012
Oops, I ment love it. Dam auto correct!
---
#143 Posted: 06:34:54 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, it's okay. Like, love, pretty much the same, right? X3
---
I draw stuff.
#144 Posted: 09:42:04 22/01/2012
yes yes they are I LOVE IT
#145 Posted: 09:44:51 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks dark spyro! Glad you like it! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#146 Posted: 09:50:27 22/01/2012
Im glad i love it to
#147 Posted: 09:51:50 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, Yes, I'm glad you love it. X3
---
I draw stuff.
#148 Posted: 09:57:32 22/01/2012
thank you
#149 Posted: 10:01:15 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
No prob. I just have a habit of saying like when someone says they love what I did. XD
Sorry. '^^
---
I draw stuff.
#150 Posted: 18:36:41 22/01/2012
na its fine i was just making a joke
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me