darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 293 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5388
#14601 Posted: 03:32:20 02/09/2016
I think he should be the same now that Crash is here and he's the same. Either both should be the same or both should be different, having one but not the other makes it kind of awkward.
---
Boop me if you see this.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#14602 Posted: 03:57:29 02/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
TBH I hope Skyro and Classic Spyro aren't one and the same. I mean, its ok if they are, but I'd just prefer not. I do like the idea of Skyro having the same adventures as Classic Spyro, but with all the worlds being in Skylands and a few other Skylanders joining him.

As for LoS Spyro? Please DON'T MAKE HIM THE ONE AND THE SAME!

Except that all his adventures of the sort happened before he came to Skylands. Personally, I think it's a case of mistaken identity. The last synchronization was 20 years ago, and Ripto's Rampage/The Cortex Conspiracy happened 12 years ago, so...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#14603 Posted: 04:04:25 02/09/2016
Not to mention Malefor has a history with Spyro in Skylanders, something which Spyro doesn't remember.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5388
#14604 Posted: 05:59:08 02/09/2016
Her name should've rhymed with "Master".
---
Boop me if you see this.
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14605 Posted: 06:42:05 02/09/2016
Once again regarding Halloween Chopscotch and Steel Hood Sickle: I'll get the receipt for the order later today and will post a pic of it on my page, maybe here too.
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#14606 Posted: 10:31:25 02/09/2016
I know we already know about this, but looking at E3 videos I noticed the "Take Ownership" option while using a Creation Crystal.

I absolutely can't see why adding that option if not to somehow reset Crystals, because as far as I know having them doesn't add anything to your in-game collection... Unless they have a Collection Screen just like traps and vehicles.
Or unless you can't edit an Imaginator on another console.

Watch it turn out to be just for nicknames. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:27 02/09/2016 by Drek95
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#14607 Posted: 11:28:46 02/09/2016
^Remember that you unlock imaginators parts by owning creation crystals of a specific element e.g. " unlocked by tech imaginite" so the ownership thing does kinda make sense .

Anyway I found sheep mages staff . I'm gonna make a life sorcerer and give him the sheep transformation ability . As far as I know there's no old man face shown yet so I'll have to make Sheep Mage Junior or Young Sheep Mage smilie

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#14608 Posted: 11:30:46 02/09/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
^Remember that you unlock imaginators parts by owning creation crystals of a specific element e.g. " unlocked by tech imaginite" so the ownership thing does kinda make sense .

Anyway I found sheep mages staff . I'm gonna make a life sorcerer and give him the sheep transformation ability . As far as I know there's no old man face shown yet so I'll have to make Sheep Mage Junior or Young Sheep Mage smilie

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Wow you actually remembered what his staff looked like xD
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#14609 Posted: 11:33:51 02/09/2016
I literally just replayed the sheep Mage level so I thought I'd see if it's silhouette had been seen lol
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10080
#14610 Posted: 11:34:22 02/09/2016
Same, no idea it was there. He's that forgettable being a recolor of Chompy Mage and all.

Speaking of weapons, I recall someone saying the Gear Sword can't be Beard Man's weapon; but now that we know Swashbuckler weapons actually copy most Knight and Smasher weapons it's in fact the case. Almost a week late to this, I know.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#14611 Posted: 11:45:11 02/09/2016
I really hope they post a swashbuckler imaginator soon... I want to see if they can only have tails
---
#14612 Posted: 11:52:12 02/09/2016
Totally forgot about Crystal unlocking parts...
Well, at least now I won't have excuses to not buy one for each Element.

Wohoo, I guess.

I'm actually a bit disappointed by the fact most Swashbuckler weapons are just dual smaller Knight and Smasher's weapons.
It's news to me, since I never looked too carefully at the silhouettes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#14613 Posted: 11:57:48 02/09/2016
There seem to be a few new ones, but off the top of my head they're still normal looking swords. Feels like that class was rushed altogether, what with the lazy exclusive parts and how it's not that distinct from Knight(Ninjini had a lot more up her sleeve like the blades not being always visible, creating explosions when put against each other, etc).
---
#14614 Posted: 11:59:06 02/09/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
I really hope they post a swashbuckler imaginator soon... I want to see if they can only have tails

There's plenty of pics of swashbuckler imaginators from the latest reveal events etc now. And sadly yes all have tails . So get ready to create fairies or snakes or stuff with random tails like nun chucks apparently.

Fairies arnt too bad , gives me a decent reason to create some perephone like warriors and use some of the human heads.

I do remember seeing a good tail for life swashbucklers though. It was floating plant roots so you could make anything plant or flower based that wouldn't look too bad.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:02:05 02/09/2016 by B-BOB358
#14615 Posted: 12:10:04 02/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
There seem to be a few new ones, but off the top of my head they're still normal looking swords. Feels like that class was rushed altogether, what with the lazy exclusive parts and how it's not that distinct from Knight(Ninjini had a lot more up her sleeve like the blades not being always visible, creating explosions when put against each other, etc).

Agree.

I wish all Classes had at least the regular body option: I'm fine with Classes's exclusive bodies but create a standard one for all of them (yes, talking about constantly floating Sorcerers as well).
Guess that wouldn't have taken much time to do.

I'm really hoping for content updates, this year.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8286
#14616 Posted: 12:23:16 02/09/2016
Quote: Drek95

Agree.

I wish all Classes had at least the regular body option: I'm fine with Classes's exclusive bodies but create a standard one for all of them (yes, talking about constantly floating Sorcerers as well).

I could see this happen this year, actually, we got some in SSC, which could have been a test. Maybe some eshop (for example) exclusive gear/parts? Alt costumes for the Skylanders?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#14617 Posted: 13:17:51 02/09/2016
Not sure if anyone's reported that Amazon UK are including an "exclusive" Mistery Chest (I assume misspelled)

[User Posted Image]
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#14618 Posted: 13:20:04 02/09/2016
We did see it, but with no new info on it, not much to talk about.
---
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#14619 Posted: 14:18:26 02/09/2016
I gotta point out something funny that I heard Tri-Tip say in the Let's Play video. At 13:50 minutes in, I could swear heard him say "Dino-Might!...and yes, I stole that line." smilie

They're really going all out with the quotes this year. Just think about what Blaster-Tron will say. smilie
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#14620 Posted: 14:26:19 02/09/2016
This is easily the most underrated part of the game. They really noticed that the characters can say more than one phrase after an encounter since in all games there's usually a big enough gap between them. King Pen also pokes fun at Lockmaster Imps and Golden Queen straight up says enemies explode into XP balls(which ks weird because the official name is Victory Points).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:27:50 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#14621 Posted: 14:31:40 02/09/2016
I really hope they have character interaction now because they are really stepping it up! Could you imagine conversations between say, Golden Queen and Snap Shot?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#14622 Posted: 15:07:15 02/09/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
I really hope they have character interaction now because they are really stepping it up! Could you imagine conversations between say, Golden Queen and Snap Shot?

Probably something like this:

Anyways, I think the post-GamesCom drought is getting to me. I don't think I can go another day without seeing the tech swashbuckler. If I don't make it, bury me with its figure.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14623 Posted: 15:17:50 02/09/2016
King Pen also pokes fun at Lockmaster Imps

Where did you hear that?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#14624 Posted: 15:20:47 02/09/2016
"Perseverance is the key to any door! Except those weird Lock Puzzle ones."

Bad paraphrasing, but it's in most direct feed videos with him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:39 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#14625 Posted: 16:15:27 02/09/2016
Do Imaginators of the same element all have the same secondary and tertiary abilities? Like would an undead Quickshot and Knight both have the whole tombstone smash skill thing?
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
#14626 Posted: 16:18:18 02/09/2016
Here's what I've heard.

King Pen - "Perseverance is the key to any door!...Except those wierd Lock Puzzle ones."
Golden Queen - "All must bow to the Queen, or explode into XP balls!"
Kaos - "Behold! My Catchphrase of Doom!"
Tri-Tip - "Dino-Might! And yes, I stole that line (?)" (There's also a probability that he might have said "from _____", but Lou was talking over him. But I know I heard the first part.)

And hopefully, Blaster-Tron would have one of these lines, too. We all know when it comes to breaking the fourth wall, Blaster-Tron is the king. smilie

Quote: DeadPortal
Do Imaginators of the same element all have the same secondary and tertiary abilities? Like would an undead Quickshot and Knight both have the whole tombstone smash skill thing?

Yeah, all of them have them have the same attacks.

Also, I'm aware that I double posted...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:21:20 02/09/2016 by Buuzer
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#14627 Posted: 16:56:45 02/09/2016
"Dino Might" is Chopper's catchphrase, so yeah, he did steal it.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#14628 Posted: 17:09:08 02/09/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Here's what I've heard.

King Pen - "Perseverance is the key to any door!...Except those wierd Lock Puzzle ones."
Tri-Tip - "Dino-Might! And yes, I stole that line (?)" (There's also a probability that he might have said "from _____", but Lou was talking over him. But I know I heard the first part.)

And hopefully, Blaster-Tron would have one of these lines, too. We all know when it comes to breaking the fourth wall, Blaster-Tron is the king. smilie

Such a shame :/
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
#14629 Posted: 17:14:58 02/09/2016
Quote: Bionichute
"Dino Might" is Chopper's catchphrase, so yeah, he did steal it.

If he did say "...and yes, I stole that catchphrase from...", it could either be Chopper or Dino-Rang.

Here's what I've heard.

Such a shame :/

Yeah...
---
#14630 Posted: 17:15:02 02/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: Drek95

Agree.

I could see this happen this year, actually, we got some in SSC, which could have been a test. Maybe some eshop (for example) exclusive gear/parts? Alt costumes for the Skylanders?

I was thinking more about expanding the editor itself, by adding more body types and things like that, but new parts every now and then would be cool as well.

SuperChargers' Academy changed quite a bit, from the game's release.

Also, some comments made me remember how awesome Blaster Tron's lines were.
I'm less annoyed by him replacing Luminous, now. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#14631 Posted: 17:21:07 02/09/2016

SodaPop is mistaken. Classes decide primary and tertiary and Soul Gem, secondary is element. That secondary also has four abilities unlocked by level.
---
#14632 Posted: 17:37:59 02/09/2016

SodaPop is mistaken. Classes decide primary and tertiary and Soul Gem, secondary is element. That secondary also has four abilities unlocked by level.

What?! ...where the fudge was that seen?

That's the last time I'm answering any questions. =_=

EDIT: Oh, wait, I was right on he classes. I actually didn't answer the tertiary thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:41:01 02/09/2016 by SodaPopHD
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#14633 Posted: 19:26:44 02/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

Source is my friend from SkylandersMinis on Facebook
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
#14634 Posted: 19:28:29 02/09/2016
HALLOWEEN CHOPSCOTCH CONFIRMED!
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#14635 Posted: 19:30:47 02/09/2016
Wonderful.
#14636 Posted: 19:32:10 02/09/2016
Wait.... STEEL HOOD SICKLE?!?

I just noticed that xD

HOOD SICKLE WAIFU IS GETTING A VARIANT
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14637 Posted: 19:32:41 02/09/2016
Huh, good. Now we need to see this Hood Sickle.
---
Bruh
#14638 Posted: 19:32:43 02/09/2016
Chopscotch Halloween instead of the reverse makes me think that's not the official name, but hey, a confirm is good enough for now.
---
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#14639 Posted: 19:46:02 02/09/2016
Chopscotch Halloween instead of the reverse makes me think that's not the official name, but hey, a confirm is good enough for now.

It's Germany, those guys are weird smilie
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#14640 Posted: 20:04:19 02/09/2016

EDIT: Oh, wait, I was right on he classes. I actually didn't answer the tertiary thing.

We've know it pretty much from the first creation videos , an undead knight and undead quick shot are completely different. Even if you try to make them similar they can only have 1 attack ( the elemental attack) in common .
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#14641 Posted: 20:06:32 02/09/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

We've know it pretty much from the first creation videos , an undead knight and undead quick shot are completely different. Even if you try to make them similar they can only have 1 attack ( the elemental attack) in common .

Even after that it'll still do different damage depending on each Imaginators' stats and armor, so there's a ton of combos.
#14642 Posted: 20:07:50 02/09/2016
Even then with 4 options the synergy is entirely different - doubt it's as good to use Tombstone Timber out of Death Blossom as it would be Last Laugh. But I'm complaining about crystals again.

On other news, man, absolutely nothing on the comics coming back. It's super worrying, David said there would be some but IDW's listings for the next months have nothing. Though he's super busy with his tabletop game project so I'd advise against bothering him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:09:39 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14643 Posted: 21:27:18 02/09/2016
Hey everyone it has been a while since my chromebook is taken away for the summer, but i do know whats going on.

Personally I hope some news comes during the weekend, cause I have a 3 day weekend, and I would like to see something new.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14644 Posted: 21:50:40 02/09/2016
It may be...

The Undead level, or Cradle of Creation. Don't know why, it gives the impression that it is.
---
Bruh
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#14645 Posted: 22:05:51 02/09/2016
Quote: Drawdler
What level do you guys think this is?

[User Posted Image]

I get a
Cradle Of Creation vibe
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#14646 Posted: 22:19:39 02/09/2016
So, Steel Plated Hood Sickle then?
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#14647 Posted: 23:26:06 02/09/2016
Either that, or Dr. Neo Cortex is in deep thought of an ingenious idea
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#14648 Posted: 23:32:14 02/09/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley

It's Germany, those guys are weird smilie

They have the official name first then the second name. Just like a lot of things.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
First | Previous | Page 293 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me