Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
OBJECTION! Phoenix Dash style [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 03:49:06 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Hir you are no match for Phoenix Dash!
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 04:48:06 20/03/2014
Quote: Pixilism
mlp sux

Cardboard box sucks more. :C
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#3 Posted: 05:29:51 20/03/2014
Quote: wspyro
mlp sux

Cardboard box sucks more. :C

you wanna ****ing fight
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#4 Posted: 05:37:00 20/03/2014
mlp sux

Everyone has their own opinions, but I must disagree with you here. Bronies/Pegasisters will have different reasons to like the show. Sure it being a children's show it has predictable parts, but the way it is portrayed makes it worth watching. The fandom itself has done a lot more than some local known charities. Search "Bronies for Good", you can find amazing stories and people, who, being fans of MLP, have contributed a lot of time, effort, and money into very important charity donations, all inspired by the show's target emotions(I can't think of the right words) of caring for one another, sharing, kindness, showing loyalty, being truthful, and never giving up on the fellow man(pony, according to the show). It also introduces anti-racism, not very obvious all the time, with the different types of characters: earth(regular), pegasus(winged), and unicorn(one central horn) with a wide variety of colors and attitudes. This show has inspired greatness from many many people, revealing talents they probably would have never found(music, visual art, charity, and pure kindness). So saying MLP sucks is relative to telling Bronies/Pegasisters to stop being who they are(which i do not appreciate others trying to change who anyone is(not that you are)), at least it is to me. Basic: without the show, these thousands(maybe, and most likely, millions) of people would have probably never found what they can do. Not only this, but it has brought so many people from around the world so much closer, making bonds and memories that only make the world a place worth living again....

my words may never be meaningful to others, but they come from the heart, and that's what matters... Thank you for reading. /)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#5 Posted: 05:55:46 20/03/2014
Quote: SpyroD
mlp sux

Everyone has their own opinions, but I must disagree with you here. Bronies/Pegasisters will have different reasons to like the show. Sure it being a children's show it has predictable parts, but the way it is portrayed makes it worth watching. The fandom itself has done a lot more than some local known charities. Search "Bronies for Good", you can find amazing stories and people, who, being fans of MLP, have contributed a lot of time, effort, and money into very important charity donations, all inspired by the show's target emotions(I can't think of the right words) of caring for one another, sharing, kindness, showing loyalty, being truthful, and never giving up on the fellow man(pony, according to the show). It also introduces anti-racism, not very obvious all the time, with the different types of characters: earth(regular), pegasus(winged), and unicorn(one central horn) with a wide variety of colors and attitudes. This show has inspired greatness from many many people, revealing talents they probably would have never found(music, visual art, charity, and pure kindness). So saying MLP sucks is relative to telling Bronies/Pegasisters to stop being who they are(which i do not appreciate others trying to change who anyone is(not that you are)), at least it is to me. Basic: without the show, these thousands(maybe, and most likely, millions) of people would have probably never found what they can do. Not only this, but it has brought so many people from around the world so much closer, making bonds and memories that only make the world a place worth living again....

my words may never be meaningful to others, but they come from the heart, and that's what matters... Thank you for reading. /)

bronies are truly fascinating creatures
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 07:07:20 20/03/2014
0/10.
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#7 Posted: 14:51:15 20/03/2014
does vous luv hir
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#8 Posted: 18:34:38 20/03/2014
someperson pls post that beautiful gif
---
My life is complete.
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#9 Posted: 20:18:54 20/03/2014
when they will learn that a society ruled only by women would never work
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:59 20/03/2014 by EmperorKaos
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 20:18:58 20/03/2014
mlp sux

pixil's words came from the heart too
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#11 Posted: 22:56:49 20/03/2014
Quote: MagicFizz

[User Posted Image]
This one?
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#12 Posted: 00:34:45 21/03/2014
i like mlp but now i want to die fml
---
self professed austGAYlian
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#13 Posted: 00:49:30 21/03/2014

RUN!!! A Magicfizz post!!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14 Posted: 00:53:10 21/03/2014
Quote: Windumup
[User Posted Image]

Good God, is that an MLP Anime?

OH THE HORROR
Pepper a bit of MURICA into the mix and I'd be going Cap'n Canada mode, but I'm just TOO GUDAMN MORTIFIED
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#15 Posted: 01:37:27 21/03/2014
Quote: hardcoreignitor
[User Posted Image]

OH THE HORROR
Pepper a bit of MURICA into the mix and I'd be going Cap'n Canada mode, but I'm just TOO GUDAMN MORTIFIED

- - -
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#16 Posted: 01:43:01 21/03/2014
mlp hate bandwagon is getting a bit heavy :(
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#17 Posted: 13:13:41 21/03/2014
Quote: somePerson

[User Posted Image]
This one?

So close
---
My life is complete.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#18 Posted: 13:25:30 21/03/2014

[User Posted Image]
This one?

So close

BE CAREFULL!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#19 Posted: 05:49:31 22/03/2014
I don't know if either of you were being serious about my post...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#20 Posted: 05:54:00 22/03/2014
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
words. letters. filler.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#21 Posted: 06:04:15 22/03/2014
[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#22 Posted: 15:48:37 22/03/2014
I don't know if either of you were being serious about my post...

You replied to a post that wasn't being serious in the first place. :T
#23 Posted: 15:49:58 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

OH THE HORROR

Uh do you even know what "OBJECTION!" is from?
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

P.S. The Human Rainbow Dash is from the Equestria girls movie just placed on some background.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:14 22/03/2014 by Windumup
#24 Posted: 16:07:27 22/03/2014
[User Posted Image]

OH THE HORROR

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

P.S. The Human Rainbow Dash is from the Equestria girls movie just placed on some background.

Isn't that the Japanese game with Anime like reactions?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#25 Posted: 16:13:10 22/03/2014
My reaction:
Quote: Shawn Froste
ETERNAL BLIZZARD!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#26 Posted: 16:51:37 22/03/2014

- - -
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#27 Posted: 17:37:51 22/03/2014
0/10 Stop trying.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#28 Posted: 18:11:03 22/03/2014 | Topic Creator

OH THE HORROR

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Japanese games (aka a lot of popular games minus Call of Duty) arent anime.
That is what I was getting at
---
#29 Posted: 18:17:18 22/03/2014

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Japanese games (aka a lot of popular games minus Call of Duty) arent anime.
That is what I was getting at

- - -
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me