Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Ever noticed? [CLOSED]
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#51 Posted: 19:03:21 15/03/2014
Quote: wspyro
I don't find what he does as hate. More as trying extremely hard to convince people how he feels about everything in DarkSpyro. To the point of just sounding like a broken record and showing care for what people in DarkSpyro remember him as.

Oh, ok. That's a nice thought. Though I don't really see how that relates to my post. You're talking about Metallo not hating this place and my previous post was not about that. Is more about how he says many times that he doesn't need anything in here. Almost seeming as he wants us to remember him as the guy that does not care for this place. Which, from what I have seen, it seems that he believes that he's the only one in that position.

What I find laughable is how hard he tries to convince us he doesn't care for this place. Over and over and over again. If he wants to behave that way, do go on, though it really shows how hard he tries to be "better" than this place and how "obsessed" he's about being remembered as the guy that doesn't need DarkSpyro in DarkSpyro. Like he cares that we think of him as the guy that does not care for us. That's the image that I'm getting from him. Well, that he's showing.

It's fine to show us how you feel about this place and the people in here. Heck, I love hearing thoughts over things and try my best to get thoughts out of people if they're willing, but to constantly say it over and over again. Now that's just bothersome. And it really doesn't seem to get you anywhere.

Ok I see. So we weren't talking about the same subject at all. Oh well, It's alright. It happens.

What I was trying to inquire from Wakapro in the first place, is why she found Metallo's post humorous, because I've never really seen him talking about hating anything or anybody. Then you came along and I just assumed you were on the same page.

Quote: Metallo
I mean, I enjoy being here because sometimes the discussions are good and it's sort of fun. But I seriously do not consider this website being a huge part of my life. Furthermore, I seriously don't think it's very healthy if anyone does so enough to the point where they can actually focus the emotion of hatred or strong dislike upon another person whom they have never even met and probably never will meet.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't HAVE to convince anyone of anything. When you can effortlessly devote multiple paragraphs a text on the subject of one person on a forum, something is not quite right IMO. But, who cares?

Hell, I could analyze anyone's behavior.

Well anyway, if that's what you've been meaning to say then I guess something you've said made people misunderstand your posts, because that's not exactly the picture they all have in their minds.

Maybe now they'll know.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#52 Posted: 19:12:26 15/03/2014
I don't care.

And that's why people have a hard time listening to you.
You don't have to care, but if you don't make the person feel welcome with you, they'll be afraid of you or disinterested in what you say. Which leads them to not caring on what you say.

You should care! These are people with feelings, hope and dreams!
Sure, you'll meet people that are impossible, but that's no reason to give up on other people and making them feel great about themselves. When they see that they can trust you, they'll listen. Some may even take your suggestions. You just have to be kind with them and treat them like you should treat yourself. With love and care. You just needs lots of patience and a positive attitude. No treating them like they are under you or above you. If we all showed kindness, respect, and understanding to one another, we wouldn't have a such a hard time being around each other.

What I'm trying to say is that I recommend that you should care.
What would you get in response? A happy them.
It's hard, because you can get a tendency to get angry at some people. I do it and I'm trying to fix it, but it's hard! But I'm trying my best to make others happy because I want happy people.

Cheesy? I love you too! Despise your flaws!
Like I said, you don't have to. But I'd respect you more if you did.

Quote: Samius
Ok I see. So we weren't talking about the same subject at all. Oh well, It's alright. It happens.

What I was trying to inquire from Wakapro in the first place, is why she found Metallo's post humorous, because I've never really seen him talking about hating anything or anybody. Then you came along and I just assumed you were on the same page.

Ah, very well then.
I was a bit confused and was thinking that my lack of English may have caused a misunderstanding. Again.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:18:06 15/03/2014 by wspyro
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#53 Posted: 19:21:01 15/03/2014
Anyone remember JR and Bravo always fighting?

Well, I know at least 1 user dislikes/hates me...
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#54 Posted: 20:18:10 15/03/2014
To be totally honest, most of my ramblings about this website being insignificant are not to offend anyone or prove myself, but rather to make you guys think that there IS a world outside of this place and encourage you all to be more confident and live it.

wow really? i thought this was all of reality
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6483
#55 Posted: 20:26:28 15/03/2014
Darkspyro is just a random Spyro forum that I like to visit on occasion. Everyone does take things on this site seriously oftentimes, but that's because it is PART of the "world outside of this place." It's not like Darkspyro is some other world disconnected from everything. It's hard for people to discern what they should and shouldn't take seriously. Overall this site is just a bunch of people who come here to talk about things that have to do with the "world outside of this place."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me