Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Borderlands 2 (PS Vita)
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 06:26:40 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Borderlands 2, though not the most recent game is being ported to the Vita.

Borderlands, a RPG that is a FPS gun collection game, where most no two guns are the same, such a game that was on the PS3 is also coming out for the Vita, in a bundle with the PS Vita slim.

I know that most of you most likely don't have this console, but I was thinking of, if this game comes out in the PS store, getting the game, possibly be a first day buyer if it is on the PS store.

For anyone else who's going to get it, maybe play it with them? Make a little PS Vita party, will be my first time doing this if anyone else gets this.

I have not actually played this, but I have played Borderlands and I quite enjoy it, being able to play it on a portable console has made me quite excited for this port.

It's not out yet, but I've created this topic early for any discussions on the topic, I hope I haven't created it too early because I've heard this game comes out this month? Though I'm not sure, sorry if I did create this topic too early. smilie;
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#2 Posted: 06:32:59 13/03/2014
I have invested over 600 hours in the 360 version of BL2.....If they would have come out with a handheld one at launch i may have considered getting it.....ok i definitely would have got it <.< But after lvling up all 6 toons to OP8 and obtaining all the legendary/unique guns multiple times, i wouldnt wanna start from the ground up again lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3 Posted: 16:04:23 13/03/2014
I never finished it on PC(Laptop broke) and I was almost done! I wouldn't mind playing it again, though I'm afraid of the controls. Killzone did a pretty decent job on the FPS cotrols for the Vita. Hopefully they'll do a good job too. The graphics aren't too pleasing and I enjoy games where I'm stunned by their details.

CAV explained a bit to me about it. I'm starting to feel like getting it. If this whole thing were to happen, I would actually highly considering it.
ThatIsIfTheUsersAreFinePlayingWithSomeoneThat'sBadAtGames.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 17:39:31 13/03/2014
I have a PS Vita and I love it, I haven't play any Borderlands before but I'm very interested to get this game for my Vita when it comes out >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#5 Posted: 19:41:34 13/03/2014
Quote: wspyro
I never finished it on PC(Laptop broke) and I was almost done! I wouldn't mind playing it again, though I'm afraid of the controls. Killzone did a pretty decent job on the FPS cotrols for the Vita. Hopefully they'll do a good job too. The graphics aren't too pleasing and I enjoy games where I'm stunned by their details.

CAV explained a bit to me about it. I'm starting to feel like getting it. If this whole thing were to happen, I would actually highly considering it.

Borderlands is one of those games that doesnt rely on its graphics. I actually really enjoy their unique art style lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
#6 Posted: 21:41:17 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator

I wouldn't mind playing it with ya, I'm sure my skillz and anyone else who joins would make up for lack of thereof! I have mad skillz! ›:3

Nah, I'm sure you're fine even if I haven't played with you. xD Unless it's an off chance that you're not talking about yourself, then sorry for this misunderstanding. xD

But yeah, anyone on here who gets this game, I'm willing to create a sort of party and play, I'd love to have my first gameplay with people I know! Or...At least users on here even if I haven't talked to them much. smilie;
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#7 Posted: 17:02:50 17/03/2014
^That would be awesome!
---
#8 Posted: 18:21:58 17/03/2014
Quote: ace

Borderlands is one of those games that doesnt rely on its graphics. I actually really enjoy their unique art style lol

I don't know, dawg. Even the console version look astonishing. I believe that Borderland could look almost as good on the Vita. The Screenshot I have seen looks decent, but I believe it could look better. But it's not a big deal. I would still buy it if given a reason to. Such as this thing DL is planning!

Quote: Dark Lord

I wouldn't mind playing it with ya, I'm sure my skillz and anyone else who joins would make up for lack of thereof! I have mad skillz! ›:3

Nah, I'm sure you're fine even if I haven't played with you. xD Unless it's an off chance that you're not talking about yourself, then sorry for this misunderstanding. xD

But yeah, anyone on here who gets this game, I'm willing to create a sort of party and play, I'd love to have my first gameplay with people I know! Or...At least users on here even if I haven't talked to them much. ^^;

Yeah, I was talking about me. I played with a friend on my PC and it seems that I didn't met his expectations. And, I've been getting beaten a lot when playing online! So I may suck! Extremely!

But yeah, it sounds fun! I would love to buy it! I didn't fully finish it and I was really getting into the story!

Quote: SamXala
^That would be awesome!

Yeah!
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#9 Posted: 00:22:14 18/03/2014
I have it on 360, I'm a pretty good Zer0 if you need to farm or something like that
---
henlo
#10 Posted: 11:28:33 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, there is a gameplay video of a demo (The kind of demo in a convention) that recently has gone up, I would love to post it, but seeing as I am on my Vita and don't have a computer, I can't post it, if someone else would like to post it or watch it themselves, just look for Borderlands 2 PS Vita Gameplay.

Despite the comments onthe video, the water of the game does look a bit ugly, I don't know what they are complaining about though, the game mostly looks amazing and it looks just like Borderlands in my opinion, even if it did look ugly, I'm in it for the gameplay mostly, not just graphics, but that's me, go ahead, see and judge and decide for yourselves!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:30:18 21/03/2014 by Dark Lord
#11 Posted: 18:27:07 21/03/2014
^O_0 whaaat!? (looking for the video)

This one? Looks..... AWESOME!!!
---
#12 Posted: 22:01:52 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator

That's it! I know, right? A lot of people on the comments of that video are complaining, but I think it looks just like Borderlands, I'm definitely getting this as soon as it comes out! Going to make a PS Vita party with whoever on here wants to join and play with ya guys! smilie Well...If it comes out for download on the PS store, can't afford as physical copy. smilie;
---
#13 Posted: 16:00:41 22/03/2014

Th controls look like they worked out! The guy does awkward pauses, though. I don't know of it's him admiring the game or if is that he slipped on the controls. But it runs so smooth. The looks were disappointing and I do strongly feel that it could've looked better. But like I previously stated, it's not a big deal.
#14 Posted: 14:23:30 10/04/2014
New Video!!

---
#15 Posted: 15:05:54 10/04/2014
I also read yersterday(I can't find where. Didn't save the article) that the game will let you change the buttons to what you please. Including arranging stuff around the touch pad. Both front and back. I like that it includes DLC. More of a reason why I would like to get it.
#16 Posted: 04:51:01 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I found out that this game will most likely come out next month, I meant to make this topic so that this could be discussed early, but not too early that there wasn't even gameplay videos, but it has been nice coversing about!

The reason why was because I only had two sources to compare to when it came out, but now a bunch of sources say it comes out in May, if anyone else needed that info!

Still thinking about making that party and playing, for those who want to join, then say I, this will allow me to be extra prepared so I can look for your guys accounts on the game ID topic!

For more than four people, if you want or if you want me too, I could try to plan out a schedule maybe? So I and/or others could get a chance to play with you (You as in those who didn't join or get to join the first party.)

This is just to make somewhat early plans and preparations!~
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:54:52 12/04/2014 by Dark Lord
#17 Posted: 01:09:38 14/04/2014
^Sounds good, but still I have to save money to buy it.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#18 Posted: 02:58:38 29/03/2015
Sorry for this bump, but

I recently came around to downloading the voucher that came with my PsVita and have been playing it (albeit, dying more than anything)
I've watched most quotes and scenes from the game (Tiny Tina is love, Tiny Tina is life) and omfg it's the best thing ever
I'm not very good at these types of games, as I tend not to aim and just shoot hoping for the best :I Also, i had no clue about the differences and advantages of each class, so i kinda just went with Axton because he was hot, although the voucher came with gaige and kreg, which I was going to go with Gaige, but went with Axton simple because hot.
Currently, i'm just past meeting Sir Hammerlock
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 02:30:27 12/04/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
Sorry for this bump, but

I recently came around to downloading the voucher that came with my PsVita and have been playing it (albeit, dying more than anything)
I've watched most quotes and scenes from the game (Tiny Tina is love, Tiny Tina is life) and omfg it's the best thing ever
I'm not very good at these types of games, as I tend not to aim and just shoot hoping for the best :I Also, i had no clue about the differences and advantages of each class, so i kinda just went with Axton because he was hot, although the voucher came with gaige and kreg, which I was going to go with Gaige, but went with Axton simple because hot.

Gaige is great if you're someone that mostly plays the game alone due to Deathtrap. If I remember correctly, you're guy is also good due to the turrets. I mean, they're all good, but those character just makes the single player easier.

I recommend doing many side quests. So you're all nice and strong for the later missions. It may be a bit bothersome to drive back and forth, so get ready for that.
#20 Posted: 02:36:14 12/04/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
Sorry for this bump, but

Gaige is great if you're someone that mostly plays the game alone due to Deathtrap. If I remember correctly, you're guy is also good due to the turrets. I mean, they're all good, but those character just makes the single player easier.

I recommend doing many side quests. So you're all nice and strong for the later missions. It may be a bit bothersome to drive back and forth, so get ready for that.

Ah alright. Yeah, the turrets have come in handy very much. I'm now at where i'm supposed to find the firehawk, but i know I have to go against a lot of Badass Psychos at one time and I can't even beat the one in the Assassinate the Assassins mission :I I'm currently working on the Dr. Mercy side mission so.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#21 Posted: 02:47:16 12/04/2015
Yeah, the game can get pretty though.
I wouldn't mind helping you. I use Gaige, but I'm done with the main story, so I'm a high level for that mission. Lvl 37. I don't remember if people had to be similar or close to similar levels to join each other.

I don't remember that side mission. I think I just ran through most of it cause I just wanted to finish the main story.
#22 Posted: 02:56:40 12/04/2015
I think i'm like, level 11 so, if it can only be similar levels i don't think we'd be able to do that.

Right now, i just have to kill some bandits with an eridium gun for the mission
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 03:10:11 12/04/2015
Ah, now I think that sounds familiar.

Well if you ever feel like trying it out, just ask me. smilie
I'm just playing Bordelands Pre-Sequel so it's not like I'm super busy.
I remember being a bit bothered by how easily I died when there was a lot of enemies and how I had to run all the way from the respawn to the mission. Compared to how when I played it with my friend on PC, you have someone to revive you.

Hope you have fun in the game. The Vita version can get a bit buggy but the updates have been fixing those issues.
#24 Posted: 05:45:13 10/08/2016
Just gonna bump this, sorry

I was wondering if anyone with a ps4 would be up to help me murder Terramorphous?
Because since I play on PS4, I can only play with people on a PS4 correct?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me