Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
HELP! what does it mean? [CLOSED]
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12171
#1 Posted: 02:18:37 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
so last night i had a dream where ron howard (director of how the grinch stole christmas) was one of my neighbors, and i kept going to his house because i knew he had a chocolate milkshake in his fridge. but everytime i went to steal it, he was sitting on his couch and then he would ask "WHATS THE MATTER SARAH?" to which i would respond "EH UHM ITS YOUR MAIL ... " because i couldnt let him know i wanted the milkshake, so i kept going back home.
does anyone else think this signifies a bad omen for my future????
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 02:22:02 13/03/2014
Quote: Carmelita Fox
so last night i had a dream where ron howard (director of how the grinch stole christmas) was one of my neighbors, and i kept going to his house because i knew he had a chocolate milkshake in his fridge. but everytime i went to steal it, he was sitting on his couch and then he would ask "WHATS THE MATTER SARAH?" to which i would respond "EH UHM ITS YOUR MAIL ... " because i couldnt let him know i wanted the milkshake, so i kept going back home.
does anyone else think this signifies a bad omen for my future????

carm
im dearly sorry
but the ouija board says your gonna die
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#3 Posted: 02:25:50 13/03/2014
I need somebody
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 02:28:32 13/03/2014
I do believe it is a sign for the end of days.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#5 Posted: 02:31:52 13/03/2014
Ron Howard's milkshakes bring all the Carms to the yard.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#6 Posted: 14:44:52 13/03/2014
That's a head-scratcher. Do you like chocolate milkshakes? It could be symbolizing that you'll be given the opportunity to steal something you want, but if you try and take it you'll get in trouble. Maybe...

I'm gonna keep thinking about it.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#7 Posted: 15:00:26 13/03/2014
Seeing a celebrity or famous person in your dream signifies how you see things in a person, the qualities of someone. Since you were also acquaintances with Ron, it may also signify how you are idealized to that personality and the people you are friends with might share those qualities. So it might as well just represent all of your friends.

Which is cool because the milkshake in your dream shows your well-being. You are happy with your sweet bond with the people you enjoy being around. This connects to Ron Howard in the dream.

But, this were the dream kinda gets more meaning. Stealing in your dream means you are feeling deprived of that thing. And you stole the milkshakes from Ron Howard. Stealing also represents something being wrongly treated.

IN SHORT, your dream could possible represent that you feel deprived of the bond or togetherness of your friends that you enjoy being around.

Or maybe you are being treated wrong by a friend?

~Whatever it is, something is missing from your life that has to do with someone you are close to.~
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me