Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Uhhhhh...... [CLOSED]
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1 Posted: 20:51:17 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
umm.....
[User Posted Image]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 20:53:32 12/03/2014
yeah, this is happening! ****ING DEAL WITH IT!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 21:21:09 12/03/2014
[User Posted Image]
perfect
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 21:29:23 12/03/2014
Oh lawd
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 21:34:30 12/03/2014
Horse and 'Landers at the same time? It's like Christmas and birthday all in one!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 21:59:47 12/03/2014
I like how it says "subject to change" lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#7 Posted: 23:29:59 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
McDs will be getting all the kiddies… and grown ones.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#8 Posted: 23:31:37 12/03/2014
Did you know that MCDonalds put steroids in their chickens?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#9 Posted: 23:31:53 12/03/2014
The world is doomed!!!!!

The end is near!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No one is safe!!!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#10 Posted: 23:37:16 12/03/2014
Quote: somePerson

Not the kind of steroids that make people jacked. The kind of steroids that make the chicken grow quickly and ready for slaughter sooner.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#11 Posted: 23:44:12 12/03/2014
Quote: Metallo

Not the kind of steroids that make people jacked. The kind of steroids that make the chicken grow quickly and ready for slaughter sooner.

Those steroids still have an effect on the human body. I remember reading something about children who ate at McDonalds more than...twice a month would hit puberty sooner.

I could be thinking of something else, though.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#12 Posted: 00:17:51 13/03/2014
Quote: parisruelz12

Those steroids still have an effect on the human body. I remember reading something about children who ate at McDonalds more than...twice a month would hit puberty sooner.

I don't think they injected the chickens with testosterone and/or estrogen.

You shouldn't believe everything you read.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#13 Posted: 01:05:58 13/03/2014
Quote: Samius

I don't know, dude. Down here, there have been lots of girls "developing" and guys growing facial hair as early as elementary school. That wasn't happening that often about 10 years ago. And down here, everyone eats fast food at least once a week.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#14 Posted: 01:10:05 13/03/2014

I don't know, dude. Down here, there have been lots of girls "developing" and guys growing facial hair as early as elementary school. That wasn't happening that often about 10 years ago. And down here, everyone eats fast food at least once a week.

that's happening basically everywhere, i doubt it has anything to do with mcdonalds
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15 Posted: 01:10:53 13/03/2014
Quote: bionicle2809
Horse and 'Landers at the same time? It's like Christmas and birthday all in one!

Which some people surprisingly have.

I though Whirlwind represented the pony nation for skylanders eAe
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#16 Posted: 01:19:01 13/03/2014

years more back and puberty was typically hit at around 16-17
it's a combination of humans generally getting healthier, our population size, and what's in food, what's in plastics, canned foods and so forth
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#17 Posted: 02:37:01 13/03/2014

*coughcoughgovernmentconspiracylulscough-shot*

-----
Well, that's interesting...e.e
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#18 Posted: 12:25:26 13/03/2014
I'm still not getting you it.

McDs may play a part but I feel like the same kind of hormones are put in other food items as well, including store brought chicken that isn't labeled organic.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE JACKED CHICKEN.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#19 Posted: 14:03:25 13/03/2014
You can here so many bad reputated rumours about McDs... I heard the chicken nuggets are actually rat meat. u.u;
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#20 Posted: 14:34:01 13/03/2014
Quote: DummyZ
You can here so many bad reputated rumours about McDs... I heard the chicken nuggets are actually rat meat. u.u;

Because obviously nobody would notice the difference between rat meat and chicken meat.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#21 Posted: 14:37:26 13/03/2014

Because obviously nobody would notice the difference between rat meat and chicken meat.

>rumours
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#22 Posted: 15:07:39 13/03/2014

Rat Meat is a delicacy.
#23 Posted: 17:30:06 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator

I have never seen a kid with facial hair!
And girl's 'developing' as you call it is linked to obesity.

People are going in to puberty earlier than before because of health and the environment we live in. As everything we need is provided for us our bodies can afford to mature earlier so we can reproduce for long. Not that people have more children now than what they used to.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me