Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#301 Posted: 00:02:36 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
I'm confused.
Darkcloud is the "evil" teen dragon?
Any1 heard of Love Lockdown by Kanye West?
I love that song!!!smilie

hes the teen black shadow dragon! and if you've been paying close attention hes not evil! he has all of the dark elements! and hes a master of shadow! plus he has powers that no other dragon has!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#302 Posted: 00:25:03 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Starfire, it doen't matter what happened! all that matters is that your back to normal!" said Fireflight
"yeah! we're just glad to have you back!" said Comet
"but that was Darkcloud! i'd reconize that black dragon anywhere! and i'm gonna go find him!" she said as she ran off into the darkness!
"Starfire! come back! you don't know where your going!" shouted Fireflight as she and Comet rushed after her! but she didn't listen! she kept going untill................."watch where your going!" said Darkcloud
"oh sorry! but i had to say thanks! you saved me back there!"
"whatever!" he said as he shruged and walked off
"no! you saved my life! i owe you!"
"ok then! go away!" he said as he ran off into the darkness! leaving Starfire alone underground! but she then used her fire breath to light the way! then she ran into the darkness!
:meanwhile: in a mountain out in the jungle Styx was up to something!
he held up his staff said a spell then all the jungle cats came at his demand! "its time! come my fellow felines! its time to summon the one who will lead us in a new age of darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as all the jungle cats roared!!!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#303 Posted: 00:36:44 29/10/2008
Okay,I was payin' attension!
I was just a little confused,that's all.smiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#304 Posted: 00:42:07 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay,I was payin' attension!
I was just a little confused,that's all.smiliesmiliesmilie

ok well now you know!
---
#305 Posted: 01:05:52 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ok i have to go soon! i'll write more tomorrow!
---
#306 Posted: 03:08:36 29/10/2008
Se ya!!Can't wait 4 more!!smiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#307 Posted: 12:19:27 29/10/2008
oh i like chapter plz continue soon!

plz smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#308 Posted: 20:00:31 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
next part fans!

Starfire kept running into the darkness, she wasn't sure where she was going, untill she ran into a big room! it was huge! it looked like a place a king would live! there were candels all around, a throne big enough for a dragon, a red carpet on the ground, it was still kinda dark, but it was a place where the Shadowlord stayed! Starfire looked around, no one was here, untill a black dragon walked out of the darkness! "what are you doing here?! no one is allowed down here!" said the big male dragon walking up to her!
"i'm looking for Darkcloud!"
"the Shadowlord?! how do you know him?!" he asked
"we met above ground a while back! do you know where i can find him?!"
"i'm his right hand dragon! i always know where he is! but unless he asked to see you i won't tell you anything!"
"ok, then i'll find him myself!"
"you'll never find him down here! not without help!"
"then help me! he saved my life! i'm not here to hurt him! he knows that!"
"then...................my name is Darkclaw!...............i'll help you! if your telling the truth!"
"i am! now take me to him!"
"very well then! lets go!"
:meanwhile:
"boss! we found it!" said a leopard running up to Styx
"excellent! we need it to bring our master back!" he said with an evil grin!
---
#309 Posted: 20:30:17 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight and Comet had just entered a big room! it looked like a trone room! "Comet, from what i heard you and Starfire can sense each other now, because of the spell! try it! it might work!" she said
"okay!" he said as he closed his eyes and focused real hard on Starfire! he opened his eyes! "i think i know where she is!" he said as ran off into the darkness! with Fireflight right behind him!

"where are you taking me Darkclaw?!" asked Starfire
"to the Shadowlord!" he said
"you mean Darkcloud"
"no! i'm a shadow dragon i can't call him by his name! its rude! i know your unfamiliar with this place but we're close! trust me!"
"ok! but why are all of you down here?! i thought you wanted to be above ground!"
"we do as our leader tells us! he says to come here where Styx can't get us! he wants to turn our leader evil! it would have all shadow draogns on his side! so he can fulfill his master plan!"
"he wants to turn Darkcloud evil?! why?! whats his plan?!"
"to bring back a powerful evil dragon! and end the world as we know it!"
"Malefor!!! we have to stop him!!!"
"no! its not him! its far worse then that!" said Darkclaw with a frightened look!
---
#310 Posted: 21:20:14 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight and Comet were looking for Starfire! but instead.................."watch where your going! wait.......don't i know you?!"
"yes! its us! your Darkcloud arn't you?!" said Comet
"yes! unfortunately! becuase of that i keep running into you! so what do you want this time?!"
"we're looking for Starfire! she was looking for you!" said Fireflight
"oh no! she already found me! but i letf and now shes probally trying to find me agian! why can't you all leave me alone?!"
"we need to stop Styx before he succeeds with his plan!" said Fireflight
"ugh! we'll take care of him if you just leave us alone!"
"well fine! but we need to find Stafire!" said Comet
"alright! i'll help you find her! but thats it! you leave us alone after that!"
"promise!" they said
---
#311 Posted: 21:30:04 29/10/2008
Awsome!!Is the war still on?
If so....I'll jump in the story and help out Starfire and the others!!(Expecialy Dawn and Pablo!!)smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie
---
#312 Posted: 21:50:42 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Awsome!!Is the war still on?
If so....I'll jump in the story and help out Starfire and the others!!(Expecialy Dawn and Pablo!!)smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie

thanks! and there is still a war! but this time Fireflight has a new ally! you can probally guess who it is!
---
#313 Posted: 22:11:14 29/10/2008
oh i like and i can guess the new ally smilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

great story plz continue!!!! smiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#314 Posted: 22:21:14 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight, Comet, and darkcloud were walking in the dark when they ran into some others! "Starfire! we found you!" said Comet
"hey! its nice to see you!"
"but who's this?!" asked Fireflight
"oh this is darkclaw!"
"Darkclaw! why are you with her?!" asked Darkcloud
"she was looking for you! she told me you saved her life!"
"well never mind that! gather the shadow dragons! its time for war!" he said
"yes master!" he said as he ran off to get the others
"war?! we're not ready yet! we need to get the others!" said Comet
"we don't need them! Styx dosen't have much of an army yet! its best to stop him now before its too late!" he said
:meanwhile: at a big dark mountain
"now its time! its time to summon our master!" yelled Styx as he held up his staff and said a spell! while all the felines roared!!! then a big male dragon apeared in front of them! then Styx and the others bowed down before him! "rise!" said the dragon "where am i?! how did i get here?!"
"we'll tell you everything master! but right now we must prepare to destroy the world!" said Styx
"hmm.................ah yes! now i remember! but who are you?!"
"i'm Styx! the necromancer! i brought you back from the dead!"
"dead?! how long has it been?!"
"several years! but we're ready to serve you master Blackheart!"
---
#315 Posted: 22:32:22 29/10/2008
Oh,no!!
I wonder who is this dead dragon.
Of coarse it wouldn't be the DM.smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#316 Posted: 22:34:56 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh,no!!
I wonder who is this dead dragon.
Of coarse it wouldn't be the DM.smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

his name is Blackheart! if you read one of the earlier posts you'll find out a little more about him!
---
#317 Posted: 22:36:35 29/10/2008
OMG!!!What is wrong with my brain 2day!!!I do know who he is,though.smilie
---
#318 Posted: 22:39:21 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
OMG!!!What is wrong with my brain 2day!!!I do know who he is,though.smilie

yeah it helps to pay attention! but i don't mind telling you again!
---
#319 Posted: 22:42:42 29/10/2008
oh i like its very interesting now!

plz continue smiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#320 Posted: 22:51:20 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you! if you check fandom i'm writing a story on cynder21's topic called you make it up! i'm writing a story with cynder_fan, our dragons are at war with each other! check it out!
---
#321 Posted: 23:19:54 29/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Blackheart looked around to see an army of felines! "is this..........my army?!" he asked
"well i summoned them! but they were meant to serve you! just like me!" said Styx
"hmm...................good work! now take me to my lair!"
"your lair?! i'm sorry master but your island home has been taken over by the new Shadowlord!"
"WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?! WHO DARES TO TAKE MY PLACE AS THE SHADOWLORD?!" he yelled
"it.........its............your.....son......Darkcloud! he took over not long after you died!"
"WHAT?! MY SON DARKCLOUD?! BUT HES NOT EVIL! HE'LL RUIN EVERYTHING!"
"i understand! thats why i'm trying to turn him evil!"
"WELL TRY HARDER!!!! IF YOU FAIL THEN YOUR LIFE WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
"yes master!" he said as he trembled in fear!
---
#322 Posted: 00:10:54 30/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Darkcloud was preparing the shadow dragons for war! but he didn't know that Fireflight and Starfire had told Comet to go get the other dragons to help! they knew that they would need thier help if they plan to win!
"my fellow shadow dragons! it is time! now is the time to attack Styx's army! and get rid of them once and for all!" said Darkcloud as all the shadow dragons roared!!! "now go! fight like you've never fought before!" he said as he led the the dragons to war!
:meanwhile:
Styx was at the island trying to find Darkcloud! "where is that runt?! i need him to live! if i don't return with him evil..............ah! i don't want to think about that!" then he saw Comet talking to Ironstone! "hmm...............i can't find darkcloud.............but maybe...............i could use one or both of them!" he whispered to himself with an evil grin on his face!
---
#323 Posted: 10:56:05 30/10/2008
oh i like smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

rly good
thought plz continue!!!!!
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#324 Posted: 20:30:00 30/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! i'll try and write more today, but i've got lots of h.w.!
---
#325 Posted: 21:41:32 30/10/2008
I know what u mean,H.W 1st then games L8r,that's what my parents say.
Sorry but,omg,I don't have any 2day!I'm sorry Cynder09.
---
#326 Posted: 22:12:43 30/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thats ok! i'll write more if i get a chance! so keep your fingers crossed!
---
#327 Posted: 23:53:09 30/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Styx returned to his master with two dragons following him!
"hmm.................niether one of these look like Darkcloud! Styx! what fools have you brought me?!" his master yelled
"this is Comet a young silver dragon! and Ironstone hes practically an elder!" he said
"hmm................*he looked at them* are they evil?!" asked Blackheart
"i think you'll be hapy to hear that they are willing to work, and do whatever you say! right dragons?!"
"yes master!" they both said bowing!
---
#328 Posted: 14:29:45 31/10/2008
this is great
plz continue smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#329 Posted: 17:52:58 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you! more will be written today! i know your excited! just be patient and i will write more as soon as i get a chance! keep your fingers crossed!
---
#330 Posted: 18:30:55 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
as Blackheart was about to reward Styx for bringing two dragons for the price of one, Darkcloud showed up, and he was leading an army of shadow dragons! "theres the enemy! now ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as all the shadow dragons roared and imediately syarted killing the enemy! as Darkcloud landed in front of Blackheart himself!
"Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think you can beat me?! i've two of your friends! your my own son! do you think i don't know what your powers are?! well i do!" he said with an evil grin on his face! while Styx cast a spell to keep Darkcloud from being able to use his powers! he tried to use his shadowfire breath but it didn't work! "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your powerless now!" he said as he grabbed him and thew him against the wall! "Styx! turn him evil! hes my son, i don't want him dead! *he looked up and saw Fireflight and Starfire comming in for a landing!* but i do want them dead! Ironstone you kill the red one! Comet, kill the purple one!"
"yes master!" they said as they went to attack the girls! Fireflight knocked them down with erath breath! while Starfire refused to attack the one she loved! Fireflight used ice beath and froze Ironstone! while Comet tried to use his ice breath on Starfire, but she only dodged his attacks! Fireflight then sent Ironstone to the shadow relms, still frozen! she did the same to Comet! then she told all the shadow dragons to get Darkcloud and Starfire and fly far away! because what would happen next would be dangerous to everyone in the area! she was going to use empath fury! when everyone was gone she rose up to get ready!
"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you really think you can beat me?! foolish dragon! i can't be deafeated!" he said with an evil grin!
"oh yeah! we'll see about that!" she as she used her fury! the mountain was unharmed! which was odd enough! but then.....................................
"i told you! you can't kill me!" said Blackheart as he got up and walked toward Fireflight and grabbed her by the neck!
"well you can't kill me either!" she said as her eyes glowed red! then suddenly she used her empath breath and knocked him down! then her whole body glowed red!
"what?! whats happening?!" asked Blackheart he was confused and worried
"i'm using my empath rage fury!!!!!!!!!" she said as she litterally destruyed everything! the mountain was falling apart and rocks were falling everywhere! if she didn't get out of there she would be crushed to death! but it was too late! the power she used was everything she had! if she wasn't cruhsed to death, then her own power would kill her! rocks were falling on top of her! she was being burried alive! there was no hope of escape! Fireflight and Blackheart were both trapped under the falling roacks!
---
#331 Posted: 18:50:29 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ironstone and Comet were taken back home while Quietfire, Starfire, and Dawn tried to find Fireflight! "thanks for helping Dawn!" said Quietfire
"no problem! i don't mind healing her again!" she said s they all started digging through rocks! when they found Fireflight she looked.....................dead! "oh no!" said Quietfire "shes dead!!!!!!!"
"mom!!!!! mom!!!!!!! *no answer!* MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Starfire as she started to cry! Dawn walked up to Fireflight "i can heal her! don't worry she'll be fine!" she said as she tried to heal her! but it..................didn't work! "no! Dawn you have to heal her!" said Quietfire
"i'm trying! but its now working!" she said
"i thought you could heal the dead!" he said
"i can! i don't know why its not working!"
"i can answer that!" said a male voice behind them, they turned around to see who it was! "hello everyone!" he said
"oh! Goldwing its you! so you know why we can't heal her?!" asked Quietfire
"yes! i do! its because your not meant to! this was suppose to happen!" he said
"so your saying that my wife, the dragon i love was suppose to die?! i don't believe you!" he said angrily!
"no! thats not her destiney! her destiny is to become an elder! one of us!" he said smiling
---
#332 Posted: 19:17:36 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"an elder?!" asked Quietfire "but i thoguht they could only be gold dragons!" he said
"no! how do you think Ironstone is an elder?! or did you not know that?! anyway, other dragons can become elders! if they do a noble, extreamly good deed! and thats what Fireflight did! she used her strongest attack, from which no dragon survives, to save the world! she risked everything for the ones she loves!" he said
"but she can't be an elder! shes dead!" said Quietfire
"he has a point there!" said Dawn
"yes she can! i can revive her! i'm an elder, we all can do that! and when i heal her she'll be the same as always! but she'll have powers she didn't have before! and she'll live forever! thats the thing about elders, we don't die! we can even heal ourselves! by making her one of us, she would truely be invinible! she would have all her powers, plus new ones that only elders have! and she'll live forever so you never have to worry about losing her! so what do you say?! should i make her an elder?!"
the others looked at each other, they weren't sure what to do!
---
#333 Posted: 20:38:59 31/10/2008
Awsome story!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Continue,please!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
MORE!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#334 Posted: 20:47:51 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Awsome story!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Continue,please!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
MORE!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

thank you!!! thank you!!! *takes a bow!!!* now for my next act................. continuing the story!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!
---
#335 Posted: 21:01:50 31/10/2008
*claps* people cheering *aws*
LOL!!!!YAYz!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#336 Posted: 21:06:09 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
*claps* people cheering *aws*
LOL!!!!YAYz!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

thank you!!! thank you!!! you've been a great audience!!! i'll write more in a minute!!! can my fans wait that long?!
---
#337 Posted: 21:22:42 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
ok! i'm back! what do you say fans, should i write more?! who cares! i feel like writing! next part comming up as promissed!!!

"well, should i make Fireflight an elder?!" asked Goldwing, the others thought for a moment "we'll do it!!!" said Quietfire
"very well then!!!" he said as he put his hands on Fireflight, both their bodys glowed a beautiful gold color! then it was done! she got up and looked around
"Quietfire?! Starfire?! Dawn?! Goldwing?! whats going on?! whats happening?!" she asked confused
"you've been chosen!!!" said Goldwing
---
#338 Posted: 21:52:52 31/10/2008
Is Fireflight a golden dragon now?
---
#339 Posted: 21:53:35 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"chosen?! chosen for what?!" she asked still confused
"to be an elder! to share unlimited power! with us!" said Goldwing
"an elder?! but........but..........i......was.........dead!!!! how can i........be......an.........elder?!" she said still really confused
"because inly the most pure hearts can be elders! and you are one of very few! you should be honored! you can now live on forever! helping gereration after gereration............so on and so forth! do you understand child?! your a dragon of great power and wisdom now! a dragon who will live on forever, helping those who need help!"
"i'm starting to.............but what happened?! *looks at dawn* did you heal me?!"
"no! i couldn't! *looks at goldwing* only he could! by making you an elder i think!"
"percisely! i'm glad someone understands!"he said
" but who will continue to save the world?! i can't do if i'm an elder?!" she asked
"*looks at starfire* she.................will take your place!" he said
"Starfire?! but shes so young!" she said
"so were you!" he said
"that was diffrent! she..........she............"
".........is your duaghter i know! but she has your powers! shes a younger version of you! she can do it! just like you did! and you have the ability to help her!"
"well........................ok!" she said
"excellent! Starfire, are you ready to begin your destiny?!" asked Goldwing
"i was born ready!!!" she said, just like her mom!
---
#340 Posted: 22:31:57 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
okay!!! fans listen up!!!! or read or whatever! anyway i'm starting with a new part of the story! its gonna still be on here! don't freak out or anything! but FYI Firefllight is no longer the main charicter! so if you read it and wonder where the heck she is, thats why! the new main charicter, no intro needed we all know and love her! its STARFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is now ready to take her mom's place and save the world a couple hundered times, or untill she gets her own kid! (hint: possible spoiler right there!) anyway shes the main chairter, but don't worry all of your favs. will still be in it! so don't freak out if you think your fav. will dissappear off the face of the earth! or page! they'll all be in it! except for the bad guys! because they're all dead! in the ground! so everyone understand?! oh! wait! i forgot! theres one minor change! don't freak out! they just turned teens! you know got older! so the next part of my story will start some time next year! Hahahahha!!!!!!!!! just kidding! even i can't wait that long! it'll start when i get a chance to start it! which knowing me will be soon! so stop calling fireflight the main chaircter starfire's takng over! i'll start the next part soon! so don't freak out! this was just a little heads up! enjoy!

your writer Cynder09!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:40:33 31/10/2008 by Cynder09
#341 Posted: 22:42:39 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Is Fireflight a golden dragon now?

no! everyone looks the same!
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#342 Posted: 22:43:24 31/10/2008
I guess I'll look forward to Starfiree now smilie
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#343 Posted: 22:44:38 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
I guess I'll look forward to Starfiree now smilie

yep! so get use to it! spread the word, we have a new hero!
---
#344 Posted: 22:45:48 31/10/2008
I was already getting used to it smilie purple was my favorite color!
---
#345 Posted: 22:48:22 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator

well good! shes taking over! she'll save the world, defeat evil, and well you know! do what her mom did!
---
#346 Posted: 22:54:33 31/10/2008
Quote: Cynder09

well good! shes taking over! she'll save the world, defeat evil, and well you know! do what her mom did!
And turn evil like Fireflight did...*brick'd!*
---
#347 Posted: 23:06:22 31/10/2008
oh i will miss fireflight being in every chapter smilie
but anyway who can't just love starfire she's so adorable i think i will like her as the new main charecter! oh and comet is sweet too! smilie
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#348 Posted: 23:08:57 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
okay people! i'm writing more! i'm so bored! theres nothing to do except write my story! so here we go!

THE LEDGEND OF FIREFLIGHT 2: ARRIVAL OF A NEW HERO
(psst.......its starfire! in case you forgot!)
anyway here it is! the beginning of.......what the heck lets just start!

it hadn't been long since the battle between fireflight and Blackheart, Starfire had already mastered all of her mom's ablilities, and was bored of training! she wanted to do something else! something more exciting! like defeat a powerful enemy! but unfortunately they were dead! so she had nothing to do but train, train, and just for a change of pace, she trained some more! "ugh! i hate training!" she said, "i already mastered everything! what else can i learn?!"
"how about manners?!" said Fireflight walking into her room "you seem to be lacking in that!"
"ugh! hi mom! are you going to teach me that too?! go ahead! it'll just be another boring lesson!"
"no! but theres something else you need to know!" she said
"what do i have to do?!" she asked still extreamly bored
"well nothing! well at least not yet anyway!"
"huh?! what are you talking about now?! you know you've acted diff. ever since the whole elder thing!"
"i was made an elder! it had nothing to do with a thing!"
"yeah it did! a big rock fell on you! thats something!"
"thats diffrent! but what i'm talking about is far more inmportant then that!"
"ok thats great! good job mom, on whatever the heck it is! but i have to go so if you could just move, that'd be great! because your kinda blocking the door!"
"not so fast! arn't you curious at all?!"
"honestly?! no! so can i leave now?!"
"not yet! i want to tell you something! don't worry its good news!"
"what?! oh! is there an enmey i have to kill?! who is it?! who is it?!"
"no its not that! your going to have a little brother or sister! isn't it great?!"
"no not really! i don't want a brother or sister! i wanna kill some bad guys! besides the little runt will only get in my way! and i'll have to protect him from everything!"
"you know what?! your right! it'll be your job to protect him or her!"
"oh great! *she said sacastically!* i'll get to play babysitter! what fun!"
---
#349 Posted: 23:15:29 31/10/2008
Lol smilie Starfire got owned!
---
#350 Posted: 23:20:42 31/10/2008
yeah i like new chapter smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

plz continue smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
First | Previous | Page 7 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me