Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#201 Posted: 20:42:03 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"did you finish the job?" asked Malefor
"no! Fireflight stopped me! i couldn't turn him evil! i'm sorry dad i failed!" said Draco
"you didn't fail! we still have the others! hmm your hurt!"
"i know! she got me good!"
"we'll have someone fix that! Bruton!"
"did you call master?"
"yes! get Dawn!"
"yes master!" when he returned he had a chain around her neck and pulling on the chain to make her come forward!
"Dawn, we need you to heal my son!"
"no! i won't use my powers to help you!"
"Bruton! bring him in!"
"yes master!" when he returned he had Pablo in a cage! he was laying on the bottom of it! he had been tortured!
"now Dawn remember the talk we had last night! if you don't do as i say..........your friend here dies! do you really want that?!"
"no..........i don't!"
"good! then heal Draco! or watch Pablo die!" she hesitated then she walked over to Draco put her hands on him and healed him! "excellent! your done here for now! Bruton take her back to her cell! and then throw Pablo in the black iquid!"
"NO!!!!" yelled dawn
"would you rather me kill him?! because i can!" he said
"no!"
"good! get her out of my sight!" then bruton took her back to her cell and locked her up! while Draco took Pablo to the black liquid and turned him evil! when Dawn was in her cell she thought to herself why she helped them she could have fought back if she tried! but then they would have killed Pablo! then suddenly a portal opened up in her cell! "what is that?" she said then Comet walked through the portal
"come on! hurry we don't have much time!" he said
"what? why?" she asked
"i'm bailing you out!"
"no! i can't leave! they'll kill Pablo if i do!"
"they probally already did something to him! so lets go before they come for you!"
"but we have to save him!"
"Dawn, the only reason they still have him is because of you! they want you! but they need him to get to you! so lets go before they get that chance!" Dawn hesistated she didn't want to leave him behind! but did she have a choice? from what she heard they were going to turn him evil! "we'll come back for him Dawn! i promise! but we have to go now!" she finally decided to leave! she just hoped she was doing the right thing!
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#202 Posted: 21:17:33 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"where could she be?!" asked Quietfire he and Fireflight were flying around the battle field looking for her! but all they could see was the battle going on below them! so far nothing had happend just silver and gold dragons avoiding attacks from the others! they were solid black and using dark powers!(like darkspyro's!) "i don't know! but we have to find her!" said Fireflight
:meanwhile: in a mountain far away from the battle
"let me go! i need to get back to the battle!" said Starfire she chained to a wall! she was still solid black and evil! and in the middle of the room was a big black female dragon looking at lots of magic books!
"i'm not letting you go untill i fix you!" she said
"fix me?! i'm fine! but who are you?!" she asked
"i'm your great aunt Luna! and its now my job to turn you back!"
:meanwhile:
"did you do it yet?!" said Malefor
"i just dropped him in! he should be out any moment dad!" said Draco
"excellent!" just then a big black dragon flew out of the liquid! and he landed right in front of Malefor!
"now! i have another dragon!" he said
"master! what do you want of me?!" said Pablo
"i want you to bring me Dawn!!!!!!" said Malefor
"yes master!" said Pablo
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#203 Posted: 22:13:19 22/10/2008
Aiyeeh! Not Pablo too!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#204 Posted: 22:15:04 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
yay! someone finally read the new parts! i was getting bored! thank you! i'll write more if people will read it!
---
#205 Posted: 22:15:46 22/10/2008
Yay! I was doing homework!
---
#206 Posted: 22:28:47 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
well fans next part comming up!

Pablo went to the Dawn's cell but she wasn't there! so then he went to the battle field and stated to fly around to try and find her! "Fireflight! come quick! theres something wrong with Pablo!" yelled Quietfire
"oh no! they turned him agaist us! just like the others! we have to find a way to turn them back!" she said
"but how? the only way i know is to defeat Malefor! and we've already tried that! he just comes back!"
"threre is one thing we haven't tried! but i need Starfire's help! come on! we need to go back to the temple! we'll use the vision pool!"
so they flew to the temple when they got there they realized they wern't alone! "shhh!!! quiet! we're not alone!" she said as they walked to the room with the vision pool "i'll stand guard! you look in the pool!" said Quietfire and she did! when she looked in she saw Starfire! "Luna?! shes alive?! they didn't get her?!" she said but she was happy Starfire was with her! she could finally relax for a moment! but she heard a noise outside! "Quietfire?! are you okay?!" no answer! she walked outside it was quiet! and empty!
"well, did you get her?!" asked Malefor
"yes master! look!" said Pablo as he dropped a blue dragon in front of him
"YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE DRAGON I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Malefor he was furious with him
"but i got a dragon for you!" he said
"hmmm..................maybe we can make this work to our advantage!!!!!!!!!" he said looking down at Quietfire who was laying on the ground!
---
#207 Posted: 22:30:21 22/10/2008
QUIETFIRE!!!!!!! Hey, Cynder09, would you read my fanfic?
---
#208 Posted: 22:32:08 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
QUIETFIRE!!!!!!! Hey, Cynder09, would you read my fanfic?

sure! what is it?!
---
#209 Posted: 23:38:52 22/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Malefore had Draco throw Quietfire in a cage! the next morning Malefor went to his cell "get up!" he said but Quietfire didn't move "i said Get Up!!!!" he spoke louder Quietfire lifted his head "why are you doing this? i'm not the one you want!"
"yes! but you can be used as bait! for the one i want!"
"what is your big master plan anyway? it can't be to make draons evil have a war and kill all good dragons! there has to be more to it then that!"
"Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! like i'd tell you! you'll just find a way to warn the others! and my plan would fail!"
"it will fail no matter what hapens to me!"
"then i should just kill you now! is that what your saying?!"
"no! but it won't matter! we will defeat you!"
"i'd like to see you try! you can't even get up! you can barely hold your head up!"
"i never said anything about me fighting! now did i?! but in the end you will die! and we will win! wether i'm alive or not!"
"then your not of any use to me are you?! and i should just kill you now!"
"go ahead and try! i garentee my death will mean nothing to you when your dead!" just as Malefor was about to do something Draco walked in
"i'm sorry to disturb you! but we've located Dawn!"
"what?! where?! tell me now!"
"you mean you want to get her?!"
"why not?! apparently theres no reason for me to hang around here!"
"have you been talking to him again? you shouldn't listen to him! hes only trying to get to you! just focus on the plan! we'll get back at him later! once the plan is complete! let me get the dragon!"
"i guess your right! get Styx he'll take care of him!"
"yes sir!" Quietfire looked nervous he didn't know who Styx was but he knew whoever he was he didn't want to meet him!
"Comet, where are we going?!" asked Dawn
"we're going to Silverstone Mountain its north of Silvercity! we'll be there soon!" he said as they were flying, they
"i know we're on your planet now, but what's it called? you never really told us anything about your home"
"its called Silverrock! because if you look at it from space it looks like a silver rock! and by the way everything here has silver in its name! except the dragons! its kinda wierd but we like it!"
"how do you know what it looks like from space?!"
"i don't know! i guess the first silver dragons thought of it! come on! we're almost there!" when they got there they could see that the whole mountain looked silver! when they went in Comet led her to the Silverstone temple, they had several towns,citys,temples but this was the biggest! then Comet led her to the vision pool room!
"what are we doing here?!" she asked
"checking up on the others!" he said as he looked in then they heard a noise outside!
"what was that?!" she asked
"i don't know! the other silvers are in the battle! and no other dragon knows how to get here! and even if they figured out how our home is protected from evil outside our planet!"
"well you might want to tell them that!"
"i don't want to take that chance! come on! thats our cue to leave!" then he used a silver cone breath and opened up a portal! "come on!" he said as they went inside then a big black dragon came rushing into the temple! "come on Dawn, where are you?!" said Draco he sniffed the air "dang it! they already letf! i'll have to go back and find out where they went!" he said as he flew back home
---
#210 Posted: 00:51:06 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
is anyone there to read my story?! i don't feel like writing more if no one's intrested in reading it! theres no point in writing a story if threres no one's here to read it!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#211 Posted: 00:56:45 23/10/2008
Why are they torchuring Dawn?Grrrrr!!!
Come on Dawn,be brave and defeat them!!!!!
Pablo,why would u hurt her?She's your girlfriend!smiliesmilie
It sounds like I'm talkin' 2 myself.
Anyways,write more!!!It's gettin' very Interesting!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#212 Posted: 01:06:38 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
Why are they torchuring Dawn?Grrrrr!!!
Come on Dawn,be brave and defeat them!!!!!
Pablo,why would u hurt her?She's your girlfriend!smiliesmilie
It sounds like I'm talkin' 2 myself.
Anyways,write more!!!It's gettin' very Interesting!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

hey i didn't say anything happened to them yet did i?! if you want to see what they'll do read the next part!
---
#213 Posted: 01:11:19 23/10/2008
No,not really.Well,not 2day,right?
Your dad will come home soon.
Well,Good Night!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#214 Posted: 01:21:06 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Draco went back to the mountain but malefor wasn't there! just Pablo Draco told him what happened and they both decided to go after them! when they went back to Silverstone mount. they found Dawn and Comet there going to the temple! "where do you think your going?!" said Draco as he jumped in front of them! "away from you! now move it!" said Comet
"oh come on! we just wanna have some fun!" said Pablo
"ok then! come and get me!" said Comet as he rushed off
"Comet! what are you doing?!" asked Dawn
"distracting them! get out of here!"
"not so fast! your not going anywhere!" said Pablo as he jumped in front of her!
"wanna bet?!" said Dawn as she grabbed Pablo and flew off!
"whoo! go Dawn! i'll take care of dumbo over there!" he said as he pointed to Draco
"who are you calling dumbo?! pipsqueak!" then Comet opened a portal and letf before Draco could get to him!
"let go of me!" said Pablo but Dawn kept flying! she didn't stop untill she reached the battle field!
"bombs away!" she said as she dropped him! but he simply flapped his wings and went after her! which was all part of her plan! she led him straight into Malefor's lair but instead of pablo catching her he instead made a wrong turn and landed right on top of malefor!
"get off me you fool! grab her!" he said then Pablo went after her again but she was too fast! pablo was close he was about to grab her! then a portal opened up! dawn flew in! with pablo right be hind her! when Comet closed the portal he said a spell out of a book he found in the temple! and that spell turned pablo back to normal! "you okay pablo?!" she asked
"yeah fine! hurry we need to get back to the others!" he said as they flew off to help them! and Comet got the magic book to use the same spell on the others!
---
#215 Posted: 01:28:40 23/10/2008
Horray!!!Pablo & Dawn,Together again!!!!!
Like my avatar+sig.?
Pablo & Dawn Are met to be together!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#216 Posted: 20:12:28 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Horray!!!Pablo & Dawn,Together again!!!!!
Like my avatar+sig.?
Pablo & Dawn Are met to be together!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

yeah! really cool!
---
#217 Posted: 22:19:10 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Dawn, Pablo, and Comet came back through the portal to help the others but when they got there no one was on the battle field! "where are they?!" asked Dawn
"maybe the battles over! and we won! so everyone went home!" said Pablo
"............or we lost and Malefor has taken them prisoner!" she said
"whatever happened we have to stop him!" said Comet he was ready to kick some but!
"agreed!" said the others
"the plan is working perfectly! soon all the dragons will be mine!" said Malefor
"um dad, we're sort of running out of room! we don't have enough cages to hold all of them!" said Draco
"well then get the best ones and turn them evil!"
"um which ones?!"
"Quietfire of coarse! then Goldwing! Andromeda! Galaxy! i only want the best dragons! you can kill the others! wait no! i want to kill them myself! make evil the leaders of silver and gold! and the others! which are still evil! the other gold and silver dragons i want dead! understand?!"
"yes sir! but what about the ones that got away?!"
"well if they got away then...............GO GET THEM!!!!!!!" he yelled
"yes sir!!!" he said as he flew off to find them then Malefor went down to the dungeon to get his prisoners!
"what......do......you.......want..........now?!" asked Quietfire when Malefor walked up to his cell, he could barely speak because he had been tortured by Styx! Malefor's right hand henchmen! Styx is a necromancer who not only dose magic and summons the dead! but tortures the prisoners! he is a black panther, but was an ape once! one of his spells went wrong and changed him! he could have easily changed back but he liked the change! so he stayed that way! he wears long black robes and carrys a black staff!
"i want you to come with me! Styx get him out of there!"
"yes sir!" he then did a spell to summon some undead apes! who carried Quietfire out of his cell! since he could not move! then Malefor started walking to the black liquid room! Styx and his apes followed carrying Quietfire! when they got there Malefor went in and sat down "Styx, have your apes throw him in the liquid! maybe it will strengthen him!"
"yes master! do as he says!" he said talking to his apes who immediately did as they were told! when he threw him in it took a moment for Quietfire to come out! and when he did he didn't fly out like the others he walked out! he was solid black! but didn't look as evil as malefor had hoped!
"what?! what did you idiots do wrong?!" he said
"nothing! nothing master nothing! we did as you told us!" said Styx and the apes
"then why dose he just sit there?! as if hes not evil?!" then suddenly Quietfire got up! and he started flying! then he flew right out if there! as if he wasn't evil! "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSIBLE?! NO ONE CAN FIGHT THE EVIL!!!!!!! STYX! SUMMON SOMETHING TO GET HIM! NOW!!!!!!" he yelled he was furious!
"yes master!" as he summoned a Dracolithe! which is an undead skeletal dragon! then it flew after Quietfire!
---
#218 Posted: 23:03:54 23/10/2008
Where's Fireflight?
---
#219 Posted: 23:23:22 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Where's Fireflight?

don't worry! i wouldn't name the story after her if i was gonna get rid of her! she'll be back! trust me!
---
#220 Posted: 23:26:52 23/10/2008
Alright...and the fanfic's name is Starcatcher: Tale of a Celestial Dragoness. Scroll down to find it.
---
#221 Posted: 23:42:17 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quietfire flew as fast as he could but the Dracolite was right behind him! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fireflight came out of nowhere and attcked the Dracolite!!! while they were fighting Quietfire flew away! but as he was flying a portal opened up and he had no choice but to fly in! when he went in Comet said a spell and turned him back! "where's Fireflight?!" asked Dawn
"she..........she..........saved.......my life!" he said he was out of breath tired of all the flying and still weak from torture!
"we figured that! but where is she?!" said Pablo
"fighting.....the.......Darcolite!" he said as he lay down
"we have to help her!" said Comet s he opened the portal
"right behind you!" said Dawn and Pablo leaving Quietfire alone in silver city! when they went back they saw the darcolite laying dead on the ground! "well, at least fireflight is ok! but where did she go?!" asked Pablo
"the only place where a mother dragon would go! she went to find Starfire!" said Dawn
"then we'll go to where starfire is! um........dose anyone know where she is?!" said Comet they didn't know but they went back to the temple to find out!
"Starfire?! how are you feeling?!" asked Luna
"i'm fine, but how did........."
".........i do that?! its a simple spell! i said i wouldn't let you leave untill i turned you back! and i did!"
"yeah you did! thanks! its nice to be good again! to have my oringinal powers back! but i need to go! the others need me!"
"yes we do! Starfire where have you been?!" said Fireflight as she walked in
"mom?! how did you find me?!"
"i followed my heart! its mother instincts! you'll learn.........some day!"
"cool! but we need to back and help the others!"
"i'm afraid thier already in trouble! Malefor has captured all of our friends and family! even your father has been hurt!"
"dad's in trouble?! lets go! NOW!!!!"
"Starfire, hes safe for now! hes in silvercity! we have to defeat malefor! and i'll need your help to defeat him!"
"me?! but why can't you do it like before?!"
"because my power alone wasn't enough! i'm hoping with both of us using our empath power we'll be able to stop him!"
"but what about Draco?!"
"if we need to we'll get him! but i'm more worried about Malefor! are you ready Starfire?!"
"mom, i was born ready!" she said as they said goodbye to luna and headed to malefor's lair!
---
#222 Posted: 23:43:03 23/10/2008 | Topic Creator
hey is anyone gonna read this?! is or is everyonre playing spyro?!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:03 24/10/2008 by Cynder09
#223 Posted: 00:14:22 24/10/2008
I'm here!!smilie
Maybe they are playin' the new game.
Skyqueen said that the game realeses in stores in 3 days.?
Maybe that's y my dad couldn't get the game.
I was REALY excited 2 get it,now I'm mad and sad.smilie smiliesmiliesmilie
Well,please continue!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#224 Posted: 00:16:43 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm here!!smilie
Maybe they are playin' the new game.
Skyqueen said that the game realeses in stores in 3 days.?
Maybe that's y my dad couldn't get the game.
I was REALY excited 2 get it,now I'm mad and sad.smilie smiliesmiliesmilie
Well,please continue!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

well thanks! but thats what i thought! everyone is playing the new game! all my friends have it and they letf me here alone to go play it! only a few of my friends actually log on every so often!
---
#225 Posted: 00:33:56 24/10/2008
Don't worry!!My topic feels a little empty,too.
Well,I told a few friends of mine and yours to read it!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#226 Posted: 00:34:22 24/10/2008
Are u goin' 2 write more?smilie
---
#227 Posted: 00:47:47 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
when they got thier they first went to the dungeon to check on thier friends! but when they got there it was empty! except for one.....................
"Firefligh! Starfire! come quick! save me! get me out of here!" said Comet
"how did they get you?! i thought you could open portals!" said Starfire
"i can! but they ganged up on me! then they put me in a cage where my magic don't work!"
"stand back! i'll get you out!" said fireflight as she opened her mouth to unleash her earth breath! and destroyed the cage!
"thanks! but won't they notice?! i mean the cage is gone!"
"who cares?! lets go already!" said Starfire as they letf to go find Malefor! when they found him he was not alone! Draco, Styx, Dawn, Pablo, and Quietfire were there! Quietfire and Pablo were in a cage with Draco guarding them! Dawn was chained to a wall! and Styx had a magic book!
"what's going on here?!" asked Fireflight
"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your just in time to see the show!" said malefor "Styx! say the spell!"
"yes master!" then he said a spell and something wierd happened! Dawn glowed! and then little bright lights came from her then went to Malefor!
"ah! thats better! now i have more power!" he said
"what? what? was that?" asked Starfire
"that was magic! Styx took Dawn's power.............and gave it..........to me!" he said with an evil grin!
"thats not possible!" said Fireflight
"oh but it is! go ahead! ask your friend to use a breath weapon!" he said
"Dawn, use fire!" said Fireflight, Dawn opened her mouth and tried to use her fire breath but nothing came out!
"Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told you! shes powerles!" he said
"i'm anything but powerless!!!!!!!!!!!" Dawn yelled as she broke her chain and started running towards malefor to attack!
"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! foolish dragon!" he said as he threw her into a wall! "you are no match for me! especially without your powers!"
"DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Pablo "ARE YOU OKAY?!" he yelled
"forget her! shes powerless! shes no good for you! you on the other hand would make a great servent!"
"i'll never work for you!" he said as he used his dark convexity breath to attack him from inside the cage!(his breath is like darkspyro's!) which sent him flying into a wall! and broke the cage!
"cool! we're out! thanks pablo!" said Quietfire
"Quietfire! Pablo! get out of here! we don't want you to get hurt!" said fireflight
"no! i'm noy leaving Dawn behind!" said Pablo
"and i'm not leaving you!" said Quietfire
"we won't have you get hurt! leave now!" said Starfire
"but......." said Pablo
"NOW!" yelled fireflight, Quietfire knew enough to leave when she got mad but Pablo refused to leave wtihout Dawn! so insted he grabbed Dawn and flew out carrying her in his arms! while Quietfire got Comet!
"now Starfire! its time!" she said Starfire understood then they both stood on thier back legs and used empath fury! which destroyed EVERYTHING! Malefore died! Draco died! Styx died! and anything else that was anywhere near or inside the mountain! including the mountain itself! Quietfire, Pablo, Dawn, and Comet were back home at the temple waiting anxiously for the return of Fireflight and Starfire! who were rescued from the explosion by Luna! who took them back to her home!
---
#228 Posted: 00:53:41 24/10/2008
Awww!!This is sort of romantic,u know,Pablo doesn't want 2 leave Dawn behind.Nor does she want 2 leave Pablo!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Please continue!smiliesmilie
---
#229 Posted: 00:57:13 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Awww!!This is sort of romantic,u know,Pablo doesn't want 2 leave Dawn behind.Nor does she want 2 leave Pablo!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Please continue!smiliesmilie

thanks! i'm glad you liked it! i remember you saying that you wanted them together! so i couldn't seperate them! but i'll probally write more tomorrow! its kinda late i'll still be on! but i'm tired! i'll write more tomottow!
---
#230 Posted: 01:06:40 24/10/2008
Okay then.I'll be patcient!smilie
'Good Night",Okay?!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
----------------
Be Kind To Your Behind!!
---
LOL!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie (I'm weired!!!smilie)
---
#231 Posted: 01:10:00 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay then.I'll be patcient!smilie
'Good Night",Okay?!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
----------------
Be Kind To Your Behind!!
---
LOL!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie (I'm weired!!!smilie)

yeah! but sometimes the wierd ones are the best friends!
---
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#232 Posted: 08:56:55 24/10/2008
smilie Wow.........ZOMG THIS IS AWESOME SO MUCH STORY!!
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#233 Posted: 15:48:39 24/10/2008
oh continue i wonder whats going to happen now!
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#234 Posted: 20:41:52 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks everyone! glad you like it! now i think its time for more! next part!

"goodbye aunt Luna! thanks for everything!" said Fireflight as she and Starfire were leaving
"your welcome! now i hope to see you again! but under diffrent circumstances!" she said then they letf to go back home to the temple! when they got there Quietfire was waiting!
"oh thank god your ok!" he said running towards them
"no, thank aunt Luna!" said Fireflight
"dad, we're fine! we didn't need saving! there were just a few rocks! no big deal!"
"no big deal?! i was worried sick! but as long as your home, i don't care!" then Fireflight saw Comet at the door he was waiting to talk to Starfire!
"um Quietfire why don't we go inside!" she said
"what? why?"
"because i said so!" she said winking at him
"oh ok! lets go!" he said as they walked inside then as they letf Comet went over to talk to Starfire
"are you ok?" he asked
"yeah i'm fine! you?"
"i'm ok! um..........."
"what is it?"
"its............its nothing! lets go to bed! its been a long night!"
"um ok! are you sure your ok?"
"fine! i'm just tired! thats all!" then they went inside to sleep
after everyone had gone to bed Comet was still up! he was outside looking up at the stars! "i need to talk to Starfire! but how?!" he said talking to himself then Starfire walked outside!
"Comet? what are you doing out here its late!" she said as she walked toward him and sat down next to him
"oh! um.........nothing! just looking at the stars! thats all!"
"it is a beautiful night!" she said
"yeah! but i've seen things more beautiful!" he said looking at Starfire!
"really? like what?"
"um..................just......you know"
"no i don't! tell me!"
"well................theres silvercity!"
"yeah! its nice! even i'd like to live there!"
"really? its a great place to live! if your a silver dragon!"
"so other dragons can't live there?"
"other dragons aren't really even allowed there! and we aren't really even suppose to be with other dragons!"
"wow! i didn't know! so why is my family allowed?"
"because you saved us! so your honored guests!"
"well thats cool i guess!"
"um.....Satrfire........i want.......to tell you something!"
"ok! what is it?"
"well............um.........its........."
"Comet, i can't read minds! if you want me to know you'll have to tell me! so what is it?"
"well.................um............see.....its......."
"you know what it you don't have to tell me now! you can tell me when your ready!"
"ok thanks!"
"yawn!!!!!! you know i'm tired! i'm gonna go to bed! see you in the morning!" she said as she started to walk inside
"um......Starfire!" she turned around
"yeah?!"
"um..................good night!"
"good night!" she said as she went to bed! and Comet looked back up at the stars
"how can i tell her?!" he said waiting for an answer! but nothing happened!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:04 24/10/2008 by Cynder09
#235 Posted: 21:30:59 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it was the next morning and the silver dragons were getting ready to go back home! Andromeda, Galaxy, and Comet were saying goodbye! the others had already gone home! "goodbye! thanks for everything! we'll come by for a visit some day!" said Fireflight and Quietfire saying goodbye to thier firends! but Comet was outside!
"Comet, what are you doing out here? your parents are waiting for you!" said Starfire
"i'm............i'm not ready to go!" he said
"what? why? if i were you i would want to go back!"
"well i didn't................tell you..............what i wanted to tell you!"
"is that it?! well just tell me now!"
"well.......i......um........"
"go ahead! i don't bite!"
"well......ok!..............um.....Starfire........do......ever....like.......think of.......me?"
"in what way?" she asked
"well any way i guess" he said
"well.......yeah.......i think of you!"
"thats good! but.........in.............what.........way? as a firend?"
"yeah i think of you as a friend!"
"is.....that......it?"
"well.......no......but.....do you think of......me?"
"well..................um...........yeah! i do!"
"ok in what way?!"
"well......as....a...friend!.......but...i'd like to think.....of you.......diffrently!"
"how diffrently?"
"well..........how do you........feel.........about me?"
"Comet, are we going to keep doing this?"
"doing what?"
"avoiding.......what we really.....want to...ask?"
"well.......i'm....just.......nervous!"
"about what? its just me!"
"thats why i'm nervous!"
"Comet, i think of you as a friend! but i'd like to you a diffrent way!"
"thats good! and i think.....of..........you as.........a friend! but want to be more...........then.......that!" Starfire moves closer to him!
"Comet, just tell me what we both want to hear!"
"well.......i..........um..........."
"Comet, just say it!"
"i.........love..............you!"
"i love you too!" then they sit next to each other! and look up at the sky!
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:53:31 24/10/2008 by Cynder09
#236 Posted: 21:52:08 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it was night and just as Andromeda and Galaxy were getting ready to leave Comet and Starfire walked in! together! "Comet! where have you been? its time to go!" said Andromeda
"go?! what now?!" he asked
"yes! Comet, we need to get back home!" said Galaxy, Comet looked at Starfire with a sad face! he didn't want to leave her! and she looked back at him! she didn't want him to leave!
"Starfire, i have to go! bye!"
"bye!" she said as Comet stepped into the portal to go home! Fireflight looked at her face then she knew exactly what was going on!
"mom, i'm not feeling well! i'm going to bed!" she said walking away, Fireflight was worried she could be like that for days if Comet didn't come back!
Comet was outside the temple looking up at the stars, everyone else had gone to bed, but he couldn't sleep! he missed Starfire! but instead of just looking at the stars he dicided to go to her! he opened up a portal and went to her home! when he got there he went to her room! she was asleep, but she was cold! she was shivering! so then Comet went over to her and lay down beside her to warm her up! she stoped shivering!
"good night Starifre!" he said as he lay his head down to sleep!
---
#237 Posted: 22:00:33 24/10/2008
Aww! Comet has a crush on Starfire!
---
#238 Posted: 22:02:51 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Aww! Comet has a crush on Starfire!

yeah! he dose! but hes not suppose to! silver and gold dragons are rstricted! they can only be with dragons of the same kind!
---
#239 Posted: 22:20:16 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
so should i write more tonight? or later? the storys still good right? even though theres no action right now!
---
#240 Posted: 22:24:07 24/10/2008
That is (some how) rasieum!!!(or how ever u spell it)
That is Wrong!!
Hey,I just found out somthing!
Some parts of the story sounds like mine!!
Well,it's okay Cynder09!!I'm not mad.smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
It's a GREAT story!!Please continue!smilie
---
#241 Posted: 22:26:29 24/10/2008
I was talkin' about #238,k?smilie

Oh,I just remember something!!!!
I have 2 write my story!!
L8rs!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#242 Posted: 22:26:47 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
That is (some how) rasieum!!!(or how ever u spell it)
That is Wrong!!
Hey,I just found out somthing!
Some parts of the story sounds like mine!!
Well,it's okay Cynder09!!I'm not mad.smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
It's a GREAT story!!Please continue!smilie

oops! sorry! and i'll write more tonight! and i'll try not to make it too much like yours!
---
#243 Posted: 22:29:14 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I was talkin' about #238,k?smilie

Oh,I just remember something!!!!
I have 2 write my story!!
L8rs!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

oh ok! the other post makes sense now! yeah thats wrong! but the silver and gold dragons are more noble hen the others! so thier parents don't want them to be with other dragons!
---
#244 Posted: 22:36:26 24/10/2008
In post #242,by Cynder09:

It's okay,really!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
I'm fine with my BFF writting a story with my words in their.
(Does it sound harsh to you?)If so,I'm Sorry,BFF!!!smilie
---
#245 Posted: 22:39:46 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
In post #242,by Cynder09:

It's okay,really!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
I'm fine with my BFF writting a story with my words in their.
(Does it sound harsh to you?)If so,I'm Sorry,BFF!!!smilie

no you didn't sound mean! i didn't know i used your words! and i didn't know how you would feel if i did! i just don't want to use the same idea! because it might be a little boring to read the same thing!
---
#246 Posted: 23:12:10 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it was the next morning and Starfire awoke to see Comet laying beside her! "Comet! your here! you came bcak!" she said excitedly
"huh.........what?.........what happened?" he said just waking up, Starfire got closer to him "nothing! your here thats all that matters!"
"oh ok! i'm hungry! lets get breakfeast!"
"yeah! sounds good!" she said as they got up and went to Fireflgiht
"dad, we're hungry! what do we have to eat?!"
"Comet! what are you doing here? i thought you went home!" he said ignoring Starfire's question
"dad, he came home through a portal! how do you think he got here?! now where's the food?!" he said
"Starfire, i was talking to Comet! if your hungry go into the storage and get some meat!"
"ok cool!" so she went to get some food
"hey! wait up! i'll come too!" said Comet
"no! you haven't answered my question! your parents are probally worried sick! i'm taking you home!"
"what?! no! i don't want to go home! i want to stay here with Starfire!"
"Comet you don't get that choice! your a silver dragon! your not suppose to be near her! your suppose to be in silvercity with the others!" he said as he made Comet open the portal to take him home!, when Starfire returned she meat big enough for her and Comet! "hey Comet i got the..................Comet?! where are you?!" she said looking for him
"Galaxy! i found him! he came to the temple during the night! to be with Starfire!" he said
"what?! Comet, you know the rules! we are only suppose to be with silver dragons!"
"but they have been here! and we have been in thier world! how is this any diffrent?!"
"because that concerned all dragons! we were helping one another! other then that we stay on our planet and they stay on thiers! thank you Quietfire! let me know if he dose this again!"
"i will! bye!" he said as Galaxy opened the portal so he could return home!
"as for you young dragon! you will be grounded for one month! and don't say a word about it! your being punished and thats that!"
"dad?! where did you come from?! wheres Comet?!"
"he had to go home! where he belongs! and you will stay here! its the way its suppose to be! no questions asked! i want you to go to your room! and don't come out untill you've learned your lessen!"
---
#247 Posted: 23:32:55 24/10/2008
What!!!No!!Their must be a way 4 Comet & Starfire to be together.
So,how long is this story goin' to be?
Please contiue!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#248 Posted: 23:34:39 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
What!!!No!!Their must be a way 4 Comet & Starfire to be together.
So,how long is this story goin' to be?
Please contiue!smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

with my active imagination this story could never end!
---
#249 Posted: 23:43:24 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
everyone was asleep in silvercity! all except one! Comet was opening the portal to go to the temple where Starfire was! when he got there she wasn't in her room! she was outside he walked outside he noticed that she was crying! he quickly ran over and sat down beside her! "Starfire what's wrong?!"
"we're being kapt away from each other! thats whats wrong!"
"no we're not! i'm here arn't i?!"
"for now! but then they'll just send you back! and we'll never see each other again!"
"there has to be a way for us to be together!"
"there is! but you'll need my help!" said a male voice behind them!
"who are you?! comw into the light so we can see you!" said Comet the dragon stepped into the light!
"Ironstone!" said Starfire she was happy to see him!
"yes Starfire! its me! and i'll help you be together if you come with me! intrested?"
"yes!" said both of them!
"alright then, come with me! but we may be flying for a while!"
"why? where are we going?" asked Starfire
"you'll see!" he said with a grin!
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#250 Posted: 23:44:30 24/10/2008
write some more! i want to know what will happen next.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me