Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#101 Posted: 17:29:05 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"what? my help? with what?" asked Fireflight
"no not you! i need the help of a purple dragon!" said Andromeda
"oh! well in case you haven't noticed i'm stronger then a purple dragon!"
"not the purple dragon i'm looking for! we need Starfire's help or our world will be destroyed!"
"what? wait one second are you saying that you need her help to save the world? is that right?!"
"no! not this world! MY world!"
"your world?! there are others?!"
"yes! and all of my kind are in danger! they sent me here to get help!"
"your kind? wait what danger?!"
"yes! the silver dragon race! we live on another planet far away! we're in great danger and need the help of a purple dragon!"
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#102 Posted: 17:29:57 19/10/2008
Why can't Fireflight do it!?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#103 Posted: 17:31:14 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
Why can't Fireflight do it!?

you'll find out later in the story!
---
#104 Posted: 17:32:37 19/10/2008
Okay...looks like it's up to Starfire now.
---
#105 Posted: 17:36:22 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"well if you need someone really powerful to help you! why can't i go?!" asked Fireflight
"because i had a vision of a dragon more powerful then you!" she said
"more powerful then me?! how?!"
"its Starfire! in my vision she became the ost powerful dragon the world has ever seen!"
"wait one second! they told me the same thing about me! but Starfire is only a year old! shes just now learning to fight! how can she help you?!"
"because in my vision she took itmediate power! and was able to save our world! and thats why i came! please we Starfire's help!"
---
#106 Posted: 17:37:46 19/10/2008
Ha! Fireflight did more! Lol. I got a feeling this is a trap. If I spoiled, I'll delete this post.
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#107 Posted: 17:38:53 19/10/2008
Cool, keep up the good work.
#108 Posted: 17:39:07 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Ha! Fireflight did more! Lol. I got a feeling this is a trap. If I spoiled, I'll delete this post.

you didn't spoil anything! you'll find out what happens soon!
---
#109 Posted: 17:39:36 19/10/2008
Okay......................................................
---
#110 Posted: 17:47:45 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
just as Fireflight was about to say something Andromeda took off! she was running in the direction of the training room! where Quietfire was teaching Starfire her ice element "who are you?" asked Quietfire
"someone who need her help!"
"what? but shes only a year old?!"
"but i need her!" and just then Andromeda grabbed Starfire and used a breath that no dragon has ever seen! she opened a portal and was gone!
"what? what happened? what was that?" asked Quietfire standing there looking right where the portal was he was really confused
"that was a silver dragon named Andromeda!" said Fireflight
---
#111 Posted: 18:06:22 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"who?!" asked Quietfire
"Andromeda, shes a silver dragon, her world is in danger, and only a purple dragon can help them!" said Fireflight
"well we have to do something!"
"i know! i'm sorry!"
"for what?"
"for this!" then Fireflight opened up a portal using her empath power to channel Andromeda's power then she went through the portal and letf Quietfire alone
"great! thats great! she leaves me behind again!" he said
:meanwhile:
"where are we?!" asked Starfire she ws looking around to see a city made out of silver or what was letf of it she also saw many silver dragons they were hurt pretty bad
"your at silver city! home of the silver dragons!" said Andromeda
---
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#112 Posted: 18:12:45 19/10/2008
ohhh this is getting good!!!! smilie
---
This old place has changed too much
#113 Posted: 18:22:52 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thank you! now its time for more!

"so why are we here?" asked Starfire
"your here to save us all!" said Andromeda
"save you? but i just started training! what can i do?"
"thats a good question!" said Fireflight she had just come through the portal! and she was pissed! Andromeda took her duaghter! and Fireflight did not like that at all!
"what? how did you get here? only silver dragons can open portals!"
"oh i have my ways! now if you don't mind i'll be taking my duaghter home!"
"look i didn't mean to take her! we needed help! no one was listening to me! i had to do it!"
"i heard you! but you can't take my daughter! if you need help that bad then i'll help you! but leave her out of this!"
"mom! let me help! she told me that only a purple dragon can help them!"
"yes! i know! but what if its a trap?! hmm? what will you do then? your haven't learned all of your powers yet! you won't be able to save yourself!"
"its not a trap!" said Andromeda
"how do we know? how do we know for sure you aren't just like the Dark Master?!" there was a long moment of silence
"you just have to trust me!" said Andromeda
---
#114 Posted: 18:35:23 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight and Starfire after a long talk finally decided to help! together!
"so will you help us?" asked Andromeda
"yes! but on one condition! we both stay and help!" said Fireflight
"ok fine!" she said just then Starfire saw someone walking towards them it was a young male silver dragon
"mom, dad's gone!" said the little dragon
"what?! what happened?! where did he go?!" asked Andromeda
"he was taken by them!"
"okay for the last time! who are they?!" asked Fireflight
"they are a wyverns! thier like dragons but have no powers or front legs! and thier being used by the Dark Master's son!" she said
"Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! thats funy! his son?! really? you must be joking!" said Fireflight
"what? why? we're not joking!" she said
"huh?! but the DM's son?! it can't be!" said Fireflight
"why is that so hard to believe?" she asked
"because...............hes my dad!" said Fireflight
---
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#115 Posted: 18:41:45 19/10/2008
Cool. ^___^
#116 Posted: 18:51:11 19/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"hes..........your.........dad?!" she asked
"yes! but hes not evil!"
"well he is if hes destroying our homes! and if your related then that makes you evil too! everyone get out of here! we're doomed!" she yelled
"no! stop! my dad is not evil! and niether are we!"
"yeah! you wanted help! so here we are! let us help you!" said Starfire
"ok! thank you!"
"no problem! now where are those wyverns!" said Starfire
"no Starfire! you'll wait here! you can help defend the city! while they fix everything!"
"but mom no! i wanna help!"
"you will be helping!" and then she took off towards the mountain where Drake was waiting! "no! i won't stay here!" said Starfire as she took off after her!
---
sjfhd1h11 Green Sparx Gems: 440
#117 Posted: 21:50:10 19/10/2008
this is awsome dont stop writing this is so good!
---
i am spyro hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#118 Posted: 21:53:24 19/10/2008
More! More!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#119 Posted: 00:20:40 20/10/2008
MORE!!!I'm goin' 2 write my story now!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#120 Posted: 15:32:54 20/10/2008
yeah more!!!!
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#121 Posted: 20:33:41 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight had finally reached the mountain and she didn't know that Starfire was right behing her! she walked inside "hmm......its quiet too quiet!" she said as she walked further inside she kept walking into the mountain "theres nothing here!" she said aas she entered a large room
"oh but there are plenty of things here!" said a dark male voice from the darkness "who's there?!" asked Fireflight
"your worst nightmare!" said the voice as a huge solid black dragon attcked her!
"get off of me!" she yelled then suddenly hundreds of wyverns flr=ew down and started to attack her! but then Starfire came out of nowhere and used a fire fury on them! "Starfire?! what are you doing here?!"
"i'm getting these things off of you!" she said she tried to fight the dragon but when she tried to he grabbed her and threw her agaist the wall!
"Starfire!!!!!!" yelled Fireflight but then she was distracted and the dragon grabbed her and flew off with her!
"MOM!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Starfire as she started flying to keep up but the dragon used a wind breath to send her flying agaist the wall! when the dragon finally landed he put Fireflight in a cage! there were other cages and each one held a dragon! "where am i?!" she asked
"your in my dungoun!" said the dragon has he walked off
"hey! everyone look! theres another dragon!" said one of the others in a cage it was a male silver dragon and they others looked to see the new arival then Fireflight could see the others there was a female black and blue dragon, a male black and mustard dragon, and another solid black dragon "Fireflight?!" said the black dragon she looked at the male black dragon then she realized she knew him!
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#122 Posted: 20:38:34 20/10/2008
keep writing more!
#123 Posted: 20:51:19 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Dad?!" she said now she was really confused
"yes Fireflight its me!" said Drake
"but how? the others said......"
"i know! he looks just like me! threres a reason for that! see hes your uncle!"
"which makes him......"
"my brother! our parents couldn't keep us! or at least mom didn't want dad too! she took my egg to save me! she could only carry one egg at a time! and when she came back........it was too late! we may have been born the same day but my brother hes pure evil! he looks just like dad! but black! the color of his very soul! dad didn't have to try hard to turn him evil! he was already a bad dragon!"
"well that explains that! but who are the others?!"
"these others are prisoners of my brother Draco! the the blue and black one is Dawn, the black and mustard is Pablo, and the silver is Galaxy, which should be home with his wife Andromeda and his son Comet! we've all been here a long time! we think my brother plans to turn us all evil! or kill us!"
"Andromeda? Comet? i met them! i was suppose to help them get rid of the evil dragon that was here!"
"well then someone else will have to save us! because these cages are magic proof! theres no way to break them! you need a key to open them!"
"wait! Starfire! she followed me here! she'll get us out!"
"i hope so! or we'll all be here a while!"
---
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#124 Posted: 21:37:15 20/10/2008
oh good keep on going!
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#125 Posted: 21:37:23 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Starfire picked herself up from the ground then took off flying to save her mom when she finally got there the dungeon was empty! "where are they?!" she asked then she got an idea! "oh no! hes turning then evil!" then she took off when she found them Draco was just about to turn Drake evil! with the others still caged up! powerless to stop him! "Starfire! i knew you would come!" said Fireflight
"of coarse i did! now let me get you out!" then one by one she let them all out! "Galaxy get the others out of here! i'll save Drake!" said Fireflight
"what about me? i rescued you!" asked Starfire
"no! your going back where its safe!" Galaxy letf with Pablo but Dawn and Starfire stayed behind, Fireflight went to save Drake but instead Draco threw her in the black liquid! when she came out she was solid black!
"excellent! the first of my dragon army!" said Draco but Drake got away from him just in time! "now Fireflight go! fight the others! kill them!" he said
"yes master!" she said as she ran towards Starfire! but Starfire had a plan! "grampa, Dawn get out of here! i'll take care of her!"
"no! we're not leaving you!" said Drake he pushed her out of the way and Fireflight attacked him instead! while they were fighting Starfire went after Draco!
"what? you think you can stop me? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pathtic dragon! your not worth it! but it will be fun killing you!" he said as he ran towards her and just when he was a few feet from her she got up on her back legs to unleash a fury! one she hadn't learned yet! a fury no purple dragon has ever been able to use! empath fury! the strongest one! with just one fury she took out Draco! and turned her mom back to normal! but just like her mom when she used it the mountain started to fall apart! all the others letf! except for Fireflight! she wasn't going to leave without Starfire! who was surrounded by rocks! the only way out was next to the black iquid! and more rocks were falling on top! "STARFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Fireflight she rushed over to help her but when she got close to her a big boulder fell on top of Fireflight!!! they were both trapped under the falling rocks!!!!
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#126 Posted: 21:44:22 20/10/2008
great job writing! keep going.
#127 Posted: 22:07:21 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Drake and the others went back to the city "dad!" yelled Comet as he ran towards Galaxy "your home!" said Andromeda walking up to him they were happy to see each other! Andromeda looked at the others "wheres Fireflight and Starfire? we need to thank them! for saving us!" no answer
"Andromeda, they didn't make it! we saw them crushed bt rocks!" said Galaxy Drake looked around "wheres Dawn?!"
"oh no! shes gone!" said Pablo but they didn't know that Comet was also gone! they both sneaked away to go find the others! when they got there it was nothing but a pile of rocks! Dawn and Comet started removing rocks! when they reached the bottom they saw Fireflight! "Fireflight? are you okay?" asked Dawn there was a long pause
"yeah! i think so! ugh! my head hurts! what happened? wheres Starfire?!"
"you got hit on the head! we haven't gotten to Starfire yet!" she said
"then what are you standing around for?! do something!" then they started removing more rocks and they finally reached Starfire laying at the edge of the black liquid whick was now a big rock pile! "Starfire!" said Fireflight she got closer to her but she didn't move! she was motionless!
"Fireflight...............i think..............shes...............dead!" said Dawn
---
#128 Posted: 22:42:24 20/10/2008
I love parts like these...so sad...
---
#129 Posted: 23:02:08 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"DEAD?! NO! NO! NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!!!!!!!!" yelled Fireflight she was sad and pissed off! if Dawn and Comet wern't careful her emotions could could lead to destruction of everything! and it was now up to them to keep that from happening!
"Fireflight, you haven't been listening to me! i can heal her!" said Dawn
"NOT IF SHES DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled
"yes! i can! i've ben trying to tell you this! my life fury can revive her!"
"NO!!!!!!!!! MY STARFIRE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"maybe you should just use your powers Dawn!" whispered Comet
"i can't! shes in the way! if she dosen't stop crying on her and get out of the way then i can't heal her!" she whispered
"um Fireflight could i talk to you over here?" asked Comet leading her away from Starfire and winking at Dawn
"thanks!" whispered Dawn then she got closer to Starfire she put her hands over her body and her hands, necklace, eyes lit up! then she used her life fury to revive Starfire!
---
#130 Posted: 23:03:10 20/10/2008
The only thing sadder is if Fireflight kills her own daughter.
---
#131 Posted: 23:07:11 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
The only thing sadder is if Fireflight kills her own daughter.

she wouldn't do that! she loves Starfire! where did you get that idea?!
---
#132 Posted: 23:08:41 20/10/2008
No, I was just thinking about it.

Is everyone angry at me!? I want to be banned right now!
---
#133 Posted: 23:11:23 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
No, I was just thinking about it.

Is everyone angry at me!? I want to be banned right now!

no! i'm not mad! or even a little upset! i was just curious where you got the idea! it made me think! please don't get banned! your one of my fans! i don't want one of my fans to leave!
---
#134 Posted: 23:13:11 20/10/2008
Yeah but I already shunned 2 users(one of them my friends)why is this thing happening to me? I just wish...*gulp* I just wish...*grabs knife*
---
#135 Posted: 23:23:06 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah but I already shunned 2 users(one of them my friends)why is this thing happening to me? I just wish...*gulp* I just wish...*grabs knife*

ah! no! stop! but you stunned 2 users? never mind don't wanna know! but don't feel bad! i was just curious where you got the idea! its good! it would make a great twist in a story! it sounds intresting!
---
#136 Posted: 23:24:46 20/10/2008
Yes, I shunned two users one is katkerrykat and then my best friend.
---
#137 Posted: 23:28:21 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes, I shunned two users one is katkerrykat and then my best friend.

i knida wanna ask how but you might not wanna talk about it! but you didn't stun me! i was intrested in what you said! i was curious! i have an active imagination! i was wondering if you were thinking of an idea for the story!
---
#138 Posted: 23:31:25 20/10/2008
How about through PM? I don't want anyone else to know it.
---
#139 Posted: 23:33:18 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
How about through PM? I don't want anyone else to know it.

ok! you don't have to tell me! but we can talk on pm!
---
#140 Posted: 23:35:01 20/10/2008
Okay okay, I'll just tell you but don't tell anyone!
---
#141 Posted: 23:38:16 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay okay, I'll just tell you but don't tell anyone!

don't worry i won't tell! i'm great at keeping secrets! i've still got some from several years ago!
---
#142 Posted: 23:39:17 20/10/2008
Whoa...you ARE good.
---
#143 Posted: 23:43:57 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Whoa...you ARE good.

see? i told you i'm good at keeping secrets! i'm very quiet! so i'll never say anything!
---
#144 Posted: 23:50:33 20/10/2008
Do you wanna give Fireflight a theme song?
---
#145 Posted: 23:54:02 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
as Comet was distracting Fireflight Dawn was healing Starfire "mom? mom! mom where are you?" said Starfire she was scared and confused
"here! i'm right here! its ok! everything will be ok!" she said as she ran over to comfort her "Dawn, i don't know how you did that! but i'm sorry! and thanks! how can i ever repay you?!"
"well there is one thing!"
"what is it?! i'll do anything! you saved my Starfire!"
"take me and Pablo to the temple!"
"the temple?!"
---
#146 Posted: 23:55:35 20/10/2008
What the...?
---
#147 Posted: 23:59:49 20/10/2008 | Topic Creator
What the...?

sorry! didn't see that untill after i posted! anyway tell me the theme song you had in mind!
---
#148 Posted: 00:09:48 21/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder09
What the...?

sorry! didn't see that untill after i posted! anyway tell me the theme song you had in mind!

the theme song i was thinking of was unbreakable by Fireflight!!!!! i named my dragon after my fav. band and based the story on my fav. song!!!! cool huh?!!!!!
---
#149 Posted: 00:13:23 21/10/2008
Yeah! I knew there was a band like it all along!
---
#150 Posted: 00:18:46 21/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah! I knew there was a band like it all along!

yeah! so now you know where the story came from! everything came from my fav. music! and my imagination did the rest!
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me