Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17
the ledgend of Fireflight [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1 Posted: 15:54:46 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it was a quiet night at home in the cave as Drake and Saphira 2 black dragons were waiting for thier egg to hatch.(Saphira looks like cynder as an adult and Drake looks like a grown spyro but sold black) "is it time yet Saphira?" asked Drake getting very tired of waiting, "not yet" said Saphira looking down at thier egg, then suddenly the egg started moving! "Drake! come quick! its hatching!" said Saphira Drake quickly went over to the egg, just as it was starting to break! "i wonder what gender it will be, and what it will look like!" said Drake excitedly "well we won't have to wait any longer! look!" said Saphira they both looked down at the newborn baby dragon "its a girl!" said Saphira "shes beautiful!" said Drake "what should we name her?, and why is she a red dragon?" asked Drake "i don't know about the color, but i've got an idea for a name" said Saphira "well what is it?!" asked Drake excitedly "Fireflight, we'll name her Fireflight" said Saphira "thats a great name!" said Drake "Fireflight!" said the baby dragon excitedly "she can talk?!" said Drake "well it looks like shes goning to be very powerful! and be a fast learner!" said Saphira "just like her grandparents! Spyro and Cynder!" said Drake

and thats all for right now!, so what do you guys think?
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:02 15/10/2008 by Cynder09
#2 Posted: 16:19:39 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
it had only been 1 week after Fireflight's birth and she already knew how to talk and how to breath fire! "shes learning so fast! she'll probally be able to learn another breath next week!" said Drake as he was training her to control her fire element "she'll probally be able to use several elements!" said Saphira "just like us!" said Drake "don't forget we're taking Fireflight to the temple next week!" said saphira "isnt it a little too early? i mean shes only a week old!, plus she can't fly yet!" said Drake "well if i'm right then she'll learn fast and be able to fly if we teach her! and besides every dragon must go to the temple at least once! even if they only meet the guardians!" said Saphira "okay then i'll start teaching her how to fly" said Drake "oh boy! i'll finally get to learn how to fly!" said fireflight exciteedly they all went outside to the top of the mountain "okay, now Fireflight close your eyes, feel the power of the ancestors coarseing through your body, then concentrate only on flying" said Drake then suddenly Fireflight started flapping her wings! and the next thing they knew she was up in the air! "i'm flying! i'm actually flying! whoo-oo!!! look at me mom!!! i'm flying!!!" said Fireflight excitedly "i see! excellent job Fireflight! now come down from there before you hurt yourself!" said Saphira "mom i'm not going to get hurt!" said Fireflight she really wanted to stay up in the air "your mothers right Fireflight! come on down now" said Drake "okay, but how do i land!" asked Fireflight "concentrate on landing, and just glide down" said Drake "but how do i....." "just do it!" said Drake "okay" said Fireflight and she did, she glided down and landed perfectly! " i did it? i did it! mom! dad! look! i can fly and land!" said Fireflight she was really happy and proud of herself "great job Fireflight! i knew you could do it!" said Drake "wonderful job Fireflight! now we can go see the guardians next week!" said Saphira "the guardians? who are they?"asked Fireflight "you'll find out next week when we go see them!" said Drake
---
#3 Posted: 17:19:29 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Fireflight lets go! its tie to go to the temple!" said Saphira "comming mom!" said Fireflight "Drake! lets go! your holding us up! wake up!" said Saphira she wasn't in the mood for his laziness this morning she wnated fireflight to meet the guardians "okay okay i'm up i'm up!" said Drake "well hurry up! you knew this day was comming!" said Saphira "come on dad! hurry up! i want to go!" said Fireflight anxious to get going "okay i'm coming! you know Fireflight you sound just like your mother!" "and is that a bad thing?!" asked Saphira "uh! no no! no! its not a bad thing at all! its a good thing! lets go!" so then they all took off and started flying towards the temple "now Fireflight you stay right next to me! do you understand?" asked Saphira no answer "Fireflight! i said do you understand?!" said Saphira getting very impatient but Fireflight was too excited to realize that she had asked the question twice "uh what? oh! um yeah! i understand mom!" "Fireflight, i want you to pay attention! and answer when someone asks you a question!" said Saphira "yes mom!" said Fireflight "hey! we're here!" said Drake as they arrived at the temple as they were landing they were greeted by one on the guardians "well, hello there! long time no see! how are all of you?" "we're fine" answered Drake "how are you Spitfire?" "just fine! and who is this young dragon?!" said Spitfire looking down at Fireflight "um.... i'm...i'm Fireflight" she said looking up at the big red fire dragon "Fireflight, this is Spitfire! he is the son of Ignitus!" "yes i am! and i'm very happy to meet you Fireflight!" said Spitfire "would you like to meet the others?" "others?" asked Fireflight "yes Freflight! there are others would you like to meet them?" asked Drake "um okay!" "very well then! follow me!" said Spitfire as he led them into a big room where three other big dragons sat "ah! here we are! Fireflight, i would like you to meet Thoron the earth guardian, Iceist the ice guardian, and Bolt the electric guardian" said Spitfire "hello, young warrior!" said Thoron " i am the son of Terrador" "hello!" said Iceist "i am the duaghter of Cyril" "greetings!" said Bolt "i am the son of Volteer!" "um hello!" said Fireflight "your all so...so...so BIG!!!" she was a little overwhelmed by all this Spitfire and the others luagh a little "yes we are rather big!" said Spitfire "but we won't hurt you!" said Iceist "no! but we would be happy to train you!" said Thoron "yes! because each one of us is master of an element!" said Bolt "but thats not why we're here" siad Saphira "shes right we're here because we believe that Fireflight may be comming into her powers too fast! what do you think of this Spitfire?" said Drake "hmmm.....this sounds familiar.....ah! i know um Iceist would you please take Fireflight into the other room?" said Spitfire "of course! come with me little one!" said Iceist as she and Fireflight letf the room "why did you want Fireflight out of the room?" asked Drake "because this sounds exactly like what happended to...... um lets say a dragon that had more power than he could handle" said Spitfire "your talking about the Dark Master! we all know that Spitfire!" said Bolt "Bolt! you nitwit! you wren't suppose to say that!" said Thoron "now be nice you two! we don't want to start a fight!" said Spitfire "Spitfire, what did Bolt mean by the Dark Master? i thought he was defeated a long time ago" said Saphira "he was......" said Spitfire "but.......ever since......" "ever since what?" asked Drake "......ever since she came the Dark Master has been out of his prison" "ever since who came?" asked Saphira "midnight" said Spitfire "Midnight?!" asked Drake and Saphira "yes Midnight......she....she...." said Spitfire "she what?" asked Drake "she mated with the Dark Master" said Thoron "SHE WHAT?!" exclaimed Drake and Saphira "she and the Dark Master.......had an egg" said Spitfire "an EGG?!" asked Saphira "yes. the Dark Master wanted the egg for himself to take his place.....to be EVIL!" said Spitfire "but Midnight didn't want that so she took the egg and flew far far away! where the Dark Master would never find it" said Thoron "but she couldn't take care of the egg! not in a world where the Dark Master roamed free! so she letf the egg in a cave and went to defeat the Dark Master!" said Bolt "but when she went to defeat him once and for all he locked her up in a cage! and no one knows what happened to her! or the egg!" said Spitfire "wait so the egg was abandonned? with no parents?" asked Saphira "yes." said Spitfire "no. i know what happened to the egg! it.....it.....it.....was......MY EGG!!!!!" said Drake
---
#4 Posted: 18:47:52 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Iceist, where are we going?" asked Fireflight "we are going into the training room, i heard you learned fire, but now you will learn ice!" "cool!" said Fireflight "but who's that over there?" she was looking at a dark blue dragon with white horns, tail, and claws it was a male dragon and he was about the same age and size as Fireflight "oh him? that is my son, Quietfire" said Iceist "hi!" said Quietfire "whats your name?" "my name is Fireflight, you must be Quietfire" "yep! thats me! i am son of Spitfire and Iceist!" "cool! so your a ice and fire dragon?!" asked Fireflight "yeah! and judging by your color, you must be a fire dragon am i right?" "no. Fireflight is a dragon that can master all elements! her parents are black dragons!" said Iceist "cool! so mom are we gonna start training today?" asked Quietfire "yes! i'm going to teach both of you how to master the ice element!" said Iceist
:meanwhile in the other room Drake, Saphira and the others were talking:
"that.....was.....your egg?!" asked Spitfire "yes. i remember hatching in a cave, i saw no dragons, so i thought i had no parents and i taught myself how to survive!" "you never told me this Drake! why? why would you keep this from me?" asked Saphira "i didn't want anyone to know that i was abandonned!" "so you lied to me? Drake you told me you had a family! why did you lie?" asked Saphira "look! i didn't know my parents! i was alone! i had to teach myself how to survive! how to use my breaths!" said Drake "and you never told anyone the truth untill now? or even tried to find out where you came from?" asked Saphira "i......tried!.......and i found out who my parents were! but i knew i coundn't tell anyone! or my parents would have been killed!" "Drake! how could you? your dad is the Dark Master! hes evil! and you never told anyone?!" said Saphira "i didn't want anyone to know! especially you! you wouldn't have stayed with me if you knew who my parents were!" said Drake "everyone please be quiet! this is getting us nowhere! we need to do something about this!" said Spitfire "Spitfire is right!" said Thoron "we must not let the Dark Master get his claws on Fireflight! if he dose he will turn her evil! and use her to free himself forever! "if he even thinks of trying to lay a claw on my duaghter hes going to get more then he bargained for!" said Saphira "Saphira you can't take on the Dark Master all on your own! the last time a dragon tried that she was....." said Bolt "yes i know Bolt! but i can't let him get her!" said Saphira "but Saphira we can't fight him! hes my father!" said Drake "Drake! i can't believe you! your defending him! after what you heard about him! he was going to turn you evil! and since he couldn't hes going after Fireflgiht! how can you defend him?!" said Saphira "then if he wants me....." said Drake "no! no Drake! you can't!" said Saphira "i'm going to scrafice myself! to save Fireflight!" said Drake "no! Drake you can't do this! i won't let you!" said Saphira "Saphira, its not up to you! i'm doing this for our daughter!" said Drake then he took off! he started to fly away! "Drake! no! stop! come back! Drake!" yelled Saphira she tried to call out to him but it was too late! he was already gone!
---
#5 Posted: 20:15:19 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Fireflight, Quietfire, you've both have done a great job learning your ice breaths! but now is the time to truely test your abilities! now is when you will learn the ice fury!" said Iceist "cool!" said Fireflight she was always ready to learn new powers! "ok! teach us already! i wanna use my ice fury!" said Quietfire he wanted to finally complete his training since he had already learned hie fire breath from his father "alright, are you two ready to harness the full power of ice?!" asked Iceist "yes!" they both said "okay then! concentrate, feel the power of ice flow through you, don't let your other elements control you, use only ice, then unleash it!" said Iceist and at that moment they both used thier ice furys! covering the entire room in ice! "woa! that was awsome! lets do it again!" said Fireflight "yeah! that was cool!" said Quietfire "no you've already learned to master the element of ice! congradulations! now Quietfire you have completed your training! but Fireflight to complete your training the others will have to train you, there is nothing else i can teach you!" said Iceist "ok! come on Quietfire lets practice using our elements!" said Fireflight "ok!" said Quietfire
:meanwhile in the other room.........:
"its my fault! its my fault Drake is gone!" said Saphira "no! its not! there is no way you could have stopped Drake from leaving! he letf on his own free will!" said Spitfire "but i should have tried harder to stop him! i should have gone after him! he can't go there alone! something terrible will happen!"said Saphira "Saphira nothing you could have done would have stopped him and you know it! he letf to protect Fireflight there is nothing you could have done!" said Thoron
:meanwhile flying far far away:
"i can't let my dad do something to Fireflight! i have to do something!" said Drake "wait! whats that down there?!" "come on you stupid moles keep moving! the boss has got alot of work for you back at the lair!" said the head ape "we are not moles! we are manwersmalls!" said mole-yair "well your gonna be in big trouble with the boss if you don't get moving!" said the ape "those apes have taken the manwersmalls prisoner!" said Drake "i have to stop them!" then Drake dove down to where the apes were he landed then instantly started using his fire breath to defeat the apes! "thank you mr. dragon! you have saved me and my men! how can we ever thank you?!" said mole-yair "it was nothing, i wanted to help, but you could help me with something" said Drake "anything for you mr. dragon!" said mole-yair "well first of all call me Drake, second can you help me find someone?" "why of coarse! who are you looking for?" said mole-yair "the Dark Master, do you know where he is?" asked Drake "of coarse i do! we were just going to work for him! he lives at the mountain of malefor" said mole-yair "thank you! now i must go!" said Drake and he took off to the mountain of malefor and the manwersmalls went back home
:meanwhile:
"HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" yelled a female black dragon from inside a cage "Hahahahahahahah! Midnight, you know your not getting out untill you tell me what i want to hear!" said a voice comming from the darkness "i will never tell you what i did with the egg! Malefor!" said Midnight "will you ever learn? you can't beat me Midnight! just tell me what happened to the egg and i'll let you go!" said Malefor comming into the light and walking up to the cell door "i will never tell you anything! not in a millon years!" said Midnight "then you will stay here forever!!!!!!!!!!" said Malefor
---
#6 Posted: 21:09:50 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"do you see anything Spitfire?" asked Saphira as Spitfire was looking in the vision pool "i see......i see........Drake....hes...hes at the mountain of malefor!" said Spitfire "no! hes gonig to get himself killed!" said Saphira "may the ancestors look after him, may they look after us all!" said Spitfire :meanwhile:
"the mountain of malefor, the home of my father!, at last! i made it!" said Drake "let me go! i don't belong here! you can't keep me here forever!" yelled a dragon in the distance "woa what was that?!" said Drake "stop! get away from me!" said the dragon "hold on! i'm comming!" yelled Drake he then started runnigng towards the yelling to find two big dragons fighting one was a female black dragon, the other was a male purple dragon "leave me alone!" said the female "not untill you tell me what i want to hear!" said the male then Drake attacked the male dragon with a fire breath and knocked him down! "thank you!" said the female "your welcome! but who are you?" asked Drake "my name is Midnight, pleased to meet you!" "midnight?!" said Drake "my mom's name is Midnight!" "then you must be my son!" said the male dragon "no! you can't have him Malefor!" said Midnight "Malefor?!" said Drake "then your.....your.....your....my parents!"
---
#7 Posted: 21:15:12 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
hello? is anyone gonna read my story? dose anyone care? is anyone else gonna post anything?
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#8 Posted: 21:57:40 15/10/2008
Quote: Cynder09
hello? is anyone gonna read my story? dose anyone care? is anyone else gonna post anything?

hello! i like your story!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#9 Posted: 21:59:29 15/10/2008
Cool, I like it 8D
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#10 Posted: 22:02:46 15/10/2008
oh i have just read it
and its realy good so continue! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#11 Posted: 22:16:33 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"your my parents!" "yes we are!" said Midnight "to bad you'll never get to spend time toghter!" said malefor as he hit Midnight with a eath breath that sent her flying into a wall "MOM!" cried Drake he rushed over to help her but before he could reach her Malefor knocked him down with his earth breath "if you know whats good for you you'll stay down!" said Malefor then he walked over to Midnight "and as for you i'll have you locked up for the rest of your life!" he said then he looked at his new ape king "Krone, have your apes take Midnight into her cage!" "yes sir!" said Krone and Drake watched from the ground as they took his mother away "Mom!" he yelled "i thought i told you to stay down and shut up!" said Malefor "you won't get away with this! i'll save her!" said Drake "Hahahahahahahaha! oh really?! how? your lying on the ground and i have you right where i wnat you!" just then a black dragon came down from the sky attacking malefor with a wind breath and threw him up agaist the wall "are you okay?" the dragon asked "Saphira?" asked Drake "yes! its me! now lets get out of here!" "no i can't! i have to save my mom!" "Drake we've been over this!" "Saphira, i need to do this! my dad is evil! but shes not! we have to save her!" just then an army of apes,devilhounds,and dreadwings showed up "Drake we can't take them all! we'll have to come back another time!" "but what about...." "Drake we can't! we'll have to come back later! come on we have to go!" then they took off flying just in time to get away but the dreadwings were still on thier tail! "Saphira! save yourself! i'll fight them off!" "Drake no! you can't take them on your own!" then suddenly something flew right past them! it went so fast they couldn't see what it was! then suddenly the dreadwings started dying! Drake and Saphira watched as one by one they were being killed and when they were all gone they could see how that happened! "Fireflight?!" they both said "hi mom!, hi dad!" she said
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#12 Posted: 22:17:44 15/10/2008
coolness!
#13 Posted: 22:43:35 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! i'll write more! just keep reading and posting!
---
#14 Posted: 23:01:49 15/10/2008 | Topic Creator
later that night all the dragons were at the temple talking "Spitfire you should have seen it! niether one of us could have taken out those dreadwings! but Fireflight did! all by herself one byt one they went down!" said Drake he was really exciteded "well we certainly have a very powerful dragon among us!" said Spitfire "we should start training her itmediately!" said Thoron "i've already tuaght her ice! and she mastered it with no mistakes!" said Iceist "but that can't be! every dragon makes mistakes from time to time!" said Bolt "well aparrently it has been proven that this dragon is a direct decsendent of Malefor himself!" said Spitfire "but shes not evil!" said Saphira "no shes not! but extreamly powerful!" said Spitfire "you are all overreacting! don't you see! she has to be a purple dragon! well except for the color!" said Quietfire "young dragon! this dose not concern you!" said Spitfire "but Spitfire! hes right! you can't deny that!" said Iceist "maybe so but we can't be too careful! this dragon can be extreamly dangerous! remember what happened to malefor when he was first learning his powers?!" said Thoron "all too well Thoron! but its not the same with this one! shes diffrent! powerful yes but don't you see? Fireflight defeated all the dreadwings! she can't be dangerous!" said Bolt "that only proves shes not evil! but what if she can't handle her powers? then what do we do? we can't make the same mistake twice! i will not teach this dragon!" said Thoron "Thoron! did you forget the job of a guardian? we are to protect, teach, and care for all young dragons! if you turn your back on her then you turn your back on your job as well!" said Spitfire "but this dragon......" "is going to learn how to fight in the ancient ways just like the others! and don't you forget that Thoron!" said Spitfire
---
gamer900 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1382
#15 Posted: 23:56:13 15/10/2008
i really like your story. keep on writing more! great job.
#16 Posted: 00:13:13 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
the next day Fireflight was very busy because each guardian was training her one after the other! and each time she mastered the elelmesnts! no mistakes! "shes become quite powerful Drake, we're running out of things to teach her!" said Spitfire "i know! has she learned the darker elements yet?" asked Drake "no. but we do have a dragon comming soon to teach her, even though she probally already can use all the elements!" said Spitfire "no she can't yet! i haven't taught her how, i only taught her fire and flying! thats it!" said Drake "Spitfire the dragon is here!" said Bolt "excellent! come with me Drake and you can meet our guest!" said Spitfire as they walked down the hall to the entrance and at the entrance talking to Thoron they saw him! it was the biggest black dragon any of them had ever seen! he was solid black with long black horns and claws! his tail was big and powerful! with a very sharp blade at the end that could cut through anything! his big black wings had sharp claws at the tips he could easily stab anyone on either side of him! and he had an amulet around his neck it was a dark blue crystal that looked as powerful as the dragon wearing it! "hello! welcome to the temple!" said Spitfire "glad to be here!" said the dragon "so what is your name?" asked Drake "my name is Ironstone, i belive i'm here to teach a young dragon where is she?" "well welcome Ironstone! just go down this hallway, you should see an ice dragon she'll take you to her!" said Spitfire "alright then i'll be on my way!" "hes huge!" said Drake "yes and very powerful! he has mastered all of the dark elements!" said Thoron "but what was that thing around his neck?" asked Drake "that was a powerful amulet! theres only one in existence! it makes all powers of any dragon more powerful!" said Spitfire "wow! so any dragon can use it?" asked Drake "no once the amulet is made it is given to a dragon one worthy of the amulet once that dragon puts it on it will never come off! it is magical! and only certain dragons, noble dragons can use them!" said Spitfire "so then this Ironstone is a noble dragon?" asked Drake "yes. hes been around a long time! hes done many great and noble deeds!" said Spitfire
"so this is the young dragon that i train!" said Ironstone "yes. this is her!" said Iceist "what is her name?" asked Ironstone "her name is Fireflight!" said Saphira whos just now walking into the training room "ah! Fireflight! that is an excellent name indeed! for a ledgendary dragon!" said Ironstone "a ledgendary dragon?" asked Saphira "yes one of great power! i can see that this one is going to be very powerful just by looking at her!" said Ironstone "now come with me young Fireflight! we must complete your training!" "ok! comming!" said Fireflight as she walked behind Ironstone "now Fireflight today you'll be learning the dark elements!" said Ironstone "dark elements? dose that mean i have evil elements?" "no of coarse not! it means that you are part black dragon! and all black dragons have dark elements!" "oh! cool!" said Fireflight "hey can i learn them too?" asked Quietfire who just walked in "and who is this?" asked Ironstone "i'm Quietfire! son of Spitfire and Iceist!" "hmmm an icefire dragon that explains the color!" "huh? there are more dragons like me?" asked Quietfire "yes there are! they usaully are around a red dragon! and together they make a very special dragon! the dragon that can wield all elements!" said Ironstone "what knid is that?" they both asked "you mean you don't know? why a purple dragon of coarse!" "purple!!!!" they both said "yes! blue and red dragons are normally paired up to make a purple dragon! "so dose this mean that we......." said Quietfire ".....will have a purple dragon together?!" asked Fireflight
---
#17 Posted: 00:21:51 16/10/2008
keep writing!
#18 Posted: 00:23:16 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks for the complements guys! i'll write more tomorrow! or tonight if i get bored enough!
---
American Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 644
#19 Posted: 00:27:09 16/10/2008
nice story.
---
I will love my dad forever. R.I.P. Dad
#20 Posted: 00:35:35 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"no! of coarse you two don't have to be together! but its how dragons have been doing it for thousands of years! thats how we keep getting purple dragons!" said Ironstone "so we don't have to do anything?" asked Fireflight "not unless you want to! but you could always ask one of the elders!" "elders? don't you mean guardians?" asked Quietfire "no i mean elders! don't tell me you haven's heard of them! very well i'll tell you about them! the elders are group of old and wise dragons! they are solid gold dragons! they are very powerful and have the ability to see the past,present,and future!" said Ironstone "isn't that what the cronicler can do?" asked Fireflight "what? no! he only writes the book of time! that dragon can't fight! not like the elders! they have powers beyond time and space! they can see all!" said Ironstone "can we meet them?" asked Quietfire "what? meet them? its almost impossible to meet them!" said Ironstone "why?" asked Fireflight "because they live far far far away! on the tallest mountain! only one dragon knows how to get there!" said Ironstone "who?" asked Quietfire "me!" said Ironstone
---
#21 Posted: 00:46:14 16/10/2008
like i said before, keep writing!
#22 Posted: 00:48:51 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! but i'm geting a little tired! i'll write more tomorrow!
---
#23 Posted: 01:11:06 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"mom" said Fireflight "yes dear" said Saphira "can i go with Ironstone to see the elders?" "the elders? how did you find out about them?" "Ironstone told me and Quietfire, so can i go?" "well no Fireflight you don't know what your asking do you know how far you have to fly to get there?" "well no but i;m not goning alone! and Quietfire's parents are letting him go! why can't i go?" "because your not old enough, and you would have to be a great flyer to get there, and your not" "not yet! why can't you teach me?" "you can't just teach someone how to fly better, you have to practice!" "its not fair! Quietfire is going! and we're the same age!" "well dear thats diffrent Quietfire's parents might want him to go! his parents are guardians!" "but but but" "but nothing your not going! not untill your older!" then she walks off "ah! i know! i'll ask dad! he'll let me go!" so she ran off to find him "dad" "yes Fireflight what is it?" "can i go with Ironstone and Quietfire to go see the elders?" "the elders? well what did your mother say?" "well she kinda....said....that....maybe...i..could..when..i was....older" "well if she said that then i'm afraid i can't let you go! sorry! maybe we'll go when your older!" and so Fireflight walked off "so what did they say?" asked Quietfire "they said no!" "that sucks!, so want are you going to do now?" "i don't know" then later that night while everyone was asleep "hehehehehe now is the perfect time to go!" and then she took off and started flying to where she did not know
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#24 Posted: 03:54:37 16/10/2008
WOW!!!!I love this story.So far So GOOD!!!!AWSOME!!!!smilie
Maybe when I finish my story about Dawn,I'll wrote another 1 with Fireflight!!!OK?!smiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#25 Posted: 15:12:32 16/10/2008
yeah this is rly good, keep on going?

oh and i like your sig, it makes me want to read more of your fan-fic!
smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#26 Posted: 20:31:34 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks everyone! and darkspyro 101 you can write about my charicter! and about the name Fireflight i actually got it form my fav. band! i thought it would be a cool name! and my sig. is from my fav. song called unbreakable!
---
#27 Posted: 20:47:14 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"Fireflight?!!!!!!" yelled Saphira she and the other dragons were looking for her it was the next morning and no one had seen her since last night! and the last one to see her was Quietfire! "Quietfire, are you sure she didn't tell you anything?!" asked Drake "no she didn't" he said then Quietfire went to go look around outside to see if he could find any clues "whats this?" he said as he picked a strange red stone "ah! this....this...is one of Fireflight's scales!" he said "she was here! and not too long ago! it must have fallen off when she ran away!"
"yawn, i'm getting tired of flying" said Fireflight "maybe i should stop and rest" and just then she saw something "hey! a cave! thats a great place to take a nap!" she was really tired because she had been flying all night and just as she was landing she heard somthing off in the distance "HELP!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!! HE WANTS TO EAT ME!!!!!!" someone yelled and just when Fireflight was going to see who yelled a small little bug came flying out of nowhere and ran into her! "hey! watch where your going!" she said "oh thank goodness! you gotta help me! hes trying to eat me!" said the bug "what? who? who are you?" asked Fireflight "oh sorry! my name is Alexander but you can call me Alex" "well hello! my name is Fireflight, but um what are you?" "you mean you don't know? why i'm a dragonfly!" "there you are!" said a voice from the darkness "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ITS HIM!!!!!! SAVE ME HE WANTS TO EAT ME!!!!!!!" yelled Alex as he hid behind Fireflight "who are you?" asked Fireflight then it stepped into the light "my name is Goldwing" said the dragon "your a gold dragon!!!" said Fireflight
---
#28 Posted: 21:20:05 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"of coarse i'm a gold dragon!" said Goldwing "but what is that thing around your neck?" asked Fireflight "waht this?" he asked as he held up a necklace of some kind "its my amulet!" he said it was a silver stone it was very pretty but it didn't really look that powerful not like Ironstone's amulet "an amulet?! so what dose it do?" she asked "not much but it dose protect me form the cold" "cold? but its not cold here!" she said "no, but its cold where i live!" "where do you live? the north pole?!" said Alex he finally came out from behind Fireflight "no! and this dosen't concern you! you little nat!" said Goldwing "who are you calling a nat! i'm a dragonfly! say it with me! DRA-GON-FLY!!!!" "okay okay i get it! you don't have to yell i'm not deaf!" "so Goldwing can you show me your home?" asked Fireflight "Hahahahaha!!!! my home? no ones allowed there! did the guardians forget to tell you that?!" "what? no ones allowed? but Ironstone said....." "Ironstone?" asked Goldwing "he wouldn't.....would he?" he mumbled to himself "what? you'll have to speak up! we can't hear you!" said Alex "oh! um nothing! just go home and forget you ever met me!" said Goldwing "no! i won't! i came too far to not meet the elders!" "the elders? he did tell you! you must be something special for him to tell you! because no one is suppose to know about them!" he said "so you'll take us?" she asked "us? woa wait a minute! the bug stays here!" "what did i tell you about the...." "SHHHHHH!!!!!!! quiet Alex!" she said "look! either we all go or your on your own!" said Fireflight "okay! i'll take both of you to meet them!" said Goldwing
---
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#29 Posted: 21:23:25 16/10/2008
nice keep on writing!
---
This old place has changed too much
#30 Posted: 21:46:02 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"do you see anything Spitfire?" asked Drake as Spitfire was looking in the vision pool "i see something! its.....its......its......Quietfire?!" he said "Quietfire?!" said all the dragons at once "yes and he seems to be outside, and hes holding something, it looks like a red scale!" said Spitfire "a red scale?! but Fireflight is......ah! Quietfire! where did you find it?!" said Saphira "i um found it outside on the ledge" he said "on the ledge? but it would only be there if......." said Drake "if she flew away! Drake we have to find her!" said Saphira "but Saphira, do you know how hard it would be to find her? she could be anywhere by now!" said Spitfire "I DON'T CARE!!!!!!! SHES MY DAUGHTER AND I'M GOING TO FIND HER!!!!!!!!!" yelled Saphira then suddenly the whole room began to shake! as if there was an earthquake! there was dirt flying all around and none of the dragons could see anything! they heard a loud crash! then the dirt and smoke cleared and they could see again! but something was missing! "Saphira's gone!!!!!" said Drake "look up!" said Bolt they all looked up to see a large hole in the ceiling! big enought for a dragon to go thrugh! "what happened?!" asked Thoron picking himself up from the ground, confused "that..." said Iceist "was the wrath of a mother dragon!"
---
#31 Posted: 22:19:39 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet? are we......" said Alex "listen you! if you don't be quiet then your going back to whereever it is you came from! got it?!" said Goldwing "fine geeze you don't have to be so crabby!" said Alex "Goldwing, you don't have to be so rude! we have been flying for a long time!" said Fireflight "well your the one that wanted to go in the first place! so if you can't make it then go home!" said Goldwing "well you at least could have told us that we were going to be flying for the rest of our lives!" said Alex "he has a point Goldwing, are we even close to it yet?" asked Fireflight "no! we're here!" he said they looked to see a HUGE mountain that had some kind of building on top "is that your home?!" asked Fireflight "yep! home sweet home! come on! i want you to meet someone!" he said as he led them to the elders's temple "ah! Goldwing, you've returned! and i see you've brought some guests!" said a large male gold dragon "yeah! this is Fireflight and Alex! guys i want you to meet my dad! Goldheart!" "what a pleasure to meet you both!" said Goldheart "hmmm you must be Fireflight i know your parents!" "you....you know.....my parents?" she asked he chuckled "why of coarse i know them! the prophecy fortold of the baby dragon they would have!" "the prohecy?" she asked "yes. come this way and i'll show you!" so Fireflight, Alex, and Goldwing followed them down the hall into a large room with several other gold dragons, the walls were covered with books, and there was a vision pool in the middle "everyone i want you to meet Fireflight!" said Goldheart "hey! what am i chop liver?" said Alex "anyway, come Fireflight i want you to see something" said Goldheart as she walked behind him he went over to the books and pulled out a dark red book with black decorations on it "this.....is your book!" said Goldheart as he handed it to her she looked at it she saw her parents Drake and Saphira, her grandparents Spyro, Cynder, Midnight, and Malefor she saw her parents at her birth and every moment up untill now "how come the rest is blank?" she asked "well its about you, and you haven't gotten any further in your life then that so the book itself has not been completed" he said "now come over here" he led her to the vision pool "look inside and tell me what you see" she looked in and she saw a tall dark mountain and inside she saw a large black female dragon being held prisoner by a big male purple dragon "i see my grandparents" she said "good now look again" "i see......i see......the future!!!!!!!"
---
#32 Posted: 22:33:08 16/10/2008
thanks everyone! and darkspyro 101 you can write about my charicter! and about the name Fireflight i actually got it form my fav. band! i thought it would be a cool name! and my sig. is from my fav. song called unbreakable!

oh lol i thought your sig was about your fan fic! smilie

anyway this is rly good continue plz!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#33 Posted: 22:46:00 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Drake was outside looking up at the sky "Saphira, where are you?" he didn't expect an answer but he wished for one "sorry but we haven't found her yet" said a voice from behind him Drake trurned around "oh! Quietfire! its only you! you startled me!" "sorry" he said "thats ok! have you found out anything?" he asked "no sorry" he replied "Quietfire, i have to go! i can't just sit here anymore! my mom is in a cage, my duaghter ran away, and my wife is on a rampage! i have to do something!" "ok! i'll go with you!" he said "what? Quietfire you....." "can't stay here either! i know i'm young but i want to help!" "okay! you can come! but you stay with me!" said Drake "ok! lets go!" said Quietfire
:meanwhile: flying high and fast Saphira was looking for Fireflight
i must find her! she thought to herself i can't let something bad happen to her! she came upon a cave hmmm i wonder where that leads she thought as she flew down to land she looked around "Fireflight?! are you in here?" she called, no answer "i won't stop untill i find her!" she took off again still on the lookout for Fireflight
---
#34 Posted: 22:48:56 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrorockforeva

oh lol i thought your sig was about your fan fic! smilie

anyway this is rly good continue plz!

well my story is based on that! but its not from the story! but maybe i could put my sig. in there somewhere! that sounds like a good idea!
---
#35 Posted: 23:35:00 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"well Fireflight what did you see in the future?" asked Goldheart "i saw everything! i saw me as an adult, and Quietfire! he.....he......he was my....my....." "your what?" asked a female gold dragon that just walked in the room "well what were you going to say young one?" she asked "who are you?" asked Fireflight "oh! sorry! i am Goldsong" said the female "shes my wife!" said Goldheart "oh! well hi! nice to meet you! i'm....." "Fireflight!, yes i know who you are! we all do! we saw a vision of a powerful red dragon! as powerful as a purple dragon but a diffrent color! the prophecy saids that this dragon would grow up big and strong! but not to just fight alongside other dragons! no! this dragon has a better and more important purpose!" said Goldsong "do you know what it is Fireflight?" asked Goldheart "yes! i do! i saw it in the vision!" said Fireflight
:meanwhile: at the mountain of malefor
"are you still not going to talk?" asked Malefor "i'll never tell you anything!" said Midnight as she spat in his face! "Hahahahaha!!!! is that the worst you can do? come now! you must be able to do more than that!" "i can!" she started chanting! "what are you doing?!" he said she was saying a spell! when she had finished the cell door broke into a thousand pieces! "what have you done?" asked Malefor "i have freed myself! but i can't say the same for you!" she started chanting again and when she was finished Malefor was trapped in the cell! "what? how? let me out of here!" "Hahahahaha!!!!!! now you know what it feels like!" she said "Midnight! let me out! you can't defeat me! your not strong enough!" "no! i'm not! but i know someone who is!" and then she took off and started flying into the night! leaving Malefor trapped in his own cell!
---
#36 Posted: 00:07:01 17/10/2008
good job writing. do i have to say it again? Keep on writng. great job.
#37 Posted: 00:29:51 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
while flying Saphira ran into another dragon! literally! "hey! watch where your going!" said the other dragon "sorry i'm in a hurry because i'm looking for someone!" said Saphira she was talking to a female black dragon that looked kinda like her "i'm looking for someone too!" said the female "who are you?" asked Saphira "my name is Midnight" said the female "midnight?! thats my husbands name!" said Saphira who just realized that she had run into Drake's mom! "well who are you looking for?" asked Midnight "i'm looking for my daughter Fireflight" she said "Fireflight?! hmmmm i think we're related!" said Midnight so then they decided to look for her together
"goodbye Fireflight!" said the gold dragons "we hope to see you again soon!" said Goldheart "goodbye! i'll come back for a visit!" said Fireflight "goodbye! you bunch of crazy dragons!" said Alex "Alex! be nice!" said Fireflight "what? what did i say?" he asked as they flew away a little while later "so where are we going?" asked Alex "we? i'm going home you can go wherever you want!" she said "but i thought i'd hang around you! i thought i belonged with you!" "no you just want a bodyguard!" "but....but...." "uh ok! you can come home with me! but you've got to obey the temple rules!" "ok! wait what? rules? another temple? do you dragons ever live anywhere else?!" he said as they flew towards home
---
#38 Posted: 20:53:07 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Fireflight and Alex were on thier way home "are we there yet?" asked Alex
"are we still flying" she said being scarcastic
"um yeah"
"then we're not there yet!"
"are we lost?" he asked
"no! i know exactly where we are!" even though she had no idea how to get home just then they saw something in the distance "what that?" asked Alex he was a little scared because the creature they saw was really big! "i think its a dragon!" she said
"and its comming this way!" he said "lets get out of here!"
"wait! i think i reconize that dragon!" she said when the dragon flew closer they could see that it was a large male purple dragon
"you need to come with me! its dangerous out here!" said the dragon
"what? why? who are you?" asked Fireflight
"theres no time for that hes comming!"
"whos comming?" she asked then all of a sudden this big dragon came out of nowhere and grabbed Fireflight! "let me go!" she said as she looked to see the dragon that grabbed her and she noticed that this was also a male purple dragon!
"let go of her!" yelled the other dragon as he flew as fast as he could to catch up then he used a electric breath and damaged the other dragon's wing he then began to fall to the ocean with Fireflight trapped in his claws and as they fell Fireflight tried to break free but she couldn't break free from his tight grip then the other dragon came to save her he broke her free just in time! "thanks! you saved my life! but who are you?" she said
"you mean you don't know who i am? i'm your grampa Spyro!"
---
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#39 Posted: 20:56:49 17/10/2008
nice! smilie ( error post to short)
---
This old place has changed too much
#40 Posted: 21:13:35 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
after Spyro rescued Fireflight from the Dark Master he took her and Alex back to his home where someone was anxiously waiting to meet her!
"Spyro! your back!" said a female black dragon "yes i am! and i would like you to meet our granduaghter Fireflight! Fireflight this is your grandmother Cynder! "my......my......grandma?!"
"yes! it is nice to finally meet my granddaughter! thank you Spyro! for bringing her home!"
"your welcome! now Alex i have someone who wants to meet you!"
"me?!" he asked then a yellow dragonfly came out "Alex! my grandson! you've come home at last!" he said
"Alex this is your grandpa Sparx!" said Spyro
"my grandpa?!"
"Zia! come quick! hes here!" said Sparx he was talking to the red female dragonfly that had just come ouside "Alex! you've come home!" she said
"Alex this is your grandma, Zia!"
"my grandma?!"
"its nice to have both of you home again!" said Spyro as they all went inside
---
#41 Posted: 21:25:17 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"i can't believe i failed to grab my own grandaughter!" said Malefor back at his lair "master!" said Krone "we've located the little brat!"
"shes not a brat! shes my own grandaughter! and if you ever say anything like that again i will rip you to pieces!" "do you understand?!"
"yes master! but we found her!"
"good! send in the assasin!"
"did you send for me master?" asked the assasin
"yes! gather your finest dreadwings! we're going to pay them a little visit!"
"yes master!"
---
#42 Posted: 21:28:57 17/10/2008
oh this is good, continue plz!

oh and i think it would be rly interesting to put your sig in the story!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#43 Posted: 21:30:20 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrorockforeva
oh this is good, continue plz!

oh and i think it would be rly interesting to put your sig in the story!

ok! sounds cool! i'll see what i can do!
---
#44 Posted: 21:44:43 17/10/2008
yeah smilie can't wait for next chapter i wonder what will happen with spyro and cynder and all that!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#45 Posted: 21:54:05 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"so Fireflight have you learned all of your powers?" asked Spyro
"yeah! fire,ice,electric,earth,shadow,fear,poison,wind! thats all of them"
"no its not!" he said as he led her into other room "follow me!" he led her to a long hallway and at the end it led to a big arena like place outside "this is the training area! you've got one more element to learn! and only i can teach you!"
"what element is it?"
"one unlike any other! it is more powerful then any other element! ready?"
"i was born ready!"
"alright then! lets begin!" they then started training Spyro was starting his demo on how to master this new power! "now first i will show you what this power can do!" he summoned several big dummies and they started running toward him at first he just sat there with his eyes closed he was waiting for the right moment! then he stood up on his back legs and used a fury that Fireflight had never seen before! it was a purple! and it was very powerful! it destroyed everything in sight! "and that Fireflight is what we call a purple convexity fury! it's the most powerful of all the furys! and should only be used in dire emergencys! because after you use it you should feel drained of all your powers and strength!"
"sounds cool! i want to learn it!" just then bombs were being dropped all around them! Spyro looked up to see hundreds maybe thousands of dreadwings! "you wait here! your not ready for them yet!" he said as he flew up there to take them all out! but Fireflight refused to sit aroung and watch! and just before she was about to fight the dreadwings ganged up on Spyro! they attacked him viciously! he eventually couldn't take it! and he was hurt so bad that he fell to the ground and could not get up!
"grab the red dragon!" yelled the assasin then all the dreadwings were going after Fireflight! but she was not worried! instead she got up on her back legs and unleased a powerful fury! a fury of which no dragon has ever seen! it was more powerful then spyro's! and of a diffrent color! it was a dark red! and when she was finished using her fury she sat down on the ground surounded by dead dreadwings! she had killed them all! she then walked over to Spyro "are you ok grampa?" she asked
"yeah i'm fine! but Fireflight you defeated them! alone! with the very fury i was trying to teach you!"
---
#46 Posted: 22:28:18 17/10/2008
yeah the chapter! ohhhhhh fireflight is more powerfull than spyro wow!
keep on going! CONTINUE!!!!!!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#47 Posted: 22:37:20 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
"well? did you capture her?" asked Malefor talking to the assasin who just barely escaped "no! sorry she used a fury! they're gone! they're all gone!"
"gone? but those were your finest she couldn't have! unless! yes of coarse! this explains everything! i must get to my vision pool!"
"Cynder you should have seen it! she defeated them all on her own! even i couldn't do that!" said Spyro
"it is odd! but in a way it makes sense!" she said
"what? what makes sense?" asked Fireflight
"well Fireflight you are a very special dragon! you are the only one who has two purple dragons in your family!" said Cynder
"so what dose that mean?" she asked
"well Fireflight what shes trying to say is both of your grandpas are purple dragons!" said Spyro
"yes! and your grandmas are black dragons!" said Cynder
"so both your parents have all the elements! which means that you are twice as strong! as any purple or black dragon will ever be!" said Spyro
"so what your trying to say is that i'm the strongest of my parents and grandparents?!"
"not only that but your stronger then all of your ancestors!" said Spyro
"and most of them were purple or balck dragons!" said Cynder "like your aunt Luna shes a black dragon like me! and she is our daughter! which makes her an aunt on your mother's side!" said Cynder
"i have an aunt?!"
"yes you do! and you'll be surprised how many other pourple and black dragons there are in the family!" said Spyro
"can i meet them?"
"now Fireflight you can't meet all of them! but lets look at the vision pool! it will tell more about the family tree!" said Cynder then they walked into the other room to look into the vision pool "Fireflight look inside and tell me what you see" said Spyro
"but i've done this already! the elders showed me!"
"the elders?!" they both asked
---
#48 Posted: 23:16:40 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah! Ironstone told me about them! so i went to see them and they showed me a vision! they said i was a special dragon! with a great purpose!"
"we know Fireflight! they told us! we just didn't know you knew!" said Spyro
"i want to have a talk with Ironstone! he wasn't suppose to tell!" said Cynder
"aye but i was!" they quickly turned around to see ironstone standing behind them! "they told me of a special dragon! and that she would do great things! that i was to train her in the dark elements! and that i was to tell her about them she had to know what her purpose was!" he said as he stepped forward and sat down beside Fireflight with Spyro and Cynder sitting on the other side of the vision pool
"so she was suppose to know?" asked Spyro
"yes! just like she was suppose to learn her convexity fury by not you teaching her! but by her saving you! it was the only way she would learn! see being such a powerful dragon she could not use her convexity fury without an equally powerful emotion! this emotion the need to save you was great enough to activate that particular element!"
"and what element is that?" asked Cynder
"a very powerful one! empathy! this power is activated only through a powerful emotion!"
"empathy? i've never heard of it!" said Spyro
"thats because only one other dragon has had this power! one of her ancestors! a very powerful dragon! she was also a dark red color! and had similar traits that Fireflight has! the elders believe that this particular type of dragon is one of great power! beyond that of any other! including purple! only dark red dragons have the power of empathy! dragons with this power can sense emotions of others! and use them to channel thier powers and use them agaisnt them! because our powers are tied to our emotions!"
"so are you saying that i'm unstoppable?!" asked Fireflight
"not entirely! your not invinceble! but very few could put up a good challenging fight for you!"
"so i'm unbreakable?!"
"um yes! i guess you could call it that!" said Ironstone
"i'm unbreakable!" she said feeling as if nothing could stop her!
---
DarkSpyro_101 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#49 Posted: 23:19:21 17/10/2008
WOW!!!!This is realy looooong!!!!But it is AWSOME!!!!smiliesmiliesmilie
---
"I've missed you so much, even though I don't show it around. I dream of you and I see you in my mind. I hope that one day you'll be back..."
#50 Posted: 23:22:21 17/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkSpyro_101
WOW!!!!This is realy looooong!!!!But it is AWSOME!!!!smiliesmiliesmilie

thanks! if you read my sig it kinda gose together!
---
Page 1 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me