Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My School's Logic! [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#1 Posted: 11:14:32 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
So it's been kinda nice out recently, snow melting, ice thawing. Yesterday, the weather called for ten inches of snow, and everyone was saying school was gonna be cancelled. THIS happens instead:

[User Posted Image]

(Sorry for messy pic, haha. It's 7:15 in the morning and I have no intention of stepping outside to get a picture. But that's my yard, the road and the neighbor's houses.)
It did not snow today. That's RAIN you see on the roads. Even if you look in the grass, there's barely any snow! My brother and I woke up disappointed (I had a big science project due, and was hoping for an extra day to work on it) only to find that school did indeed get cancelled. I don't even know... <.> For crying out loud that's RAIN! What's the worst that could happen, slick roads? Flooding?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 12:38:13 12/03/2014
Your school has logic? If the apocalypse happened then the buses would go, but if theres a bit of falling rain then OMG CANCEL EVERYTHING!!!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 12:53:23 12/03/2014
Okay seriously your school has nothing on mine
In the beginning of January, it snowed literally HALF AN INCH and they cancelled school. The almost non existent snow melted and froze over night. I woke up to ice covering literally every street. On my way to school which wasn't cancelled because roads were somehow considered safe, I saw 3 wrecks.
I live 50 feet from my school.

Also, they horrendously ****ed up the schedule, making the Thespian Society only have 3 WEEKS to put up a full performance of Midsummer Night's Dream.
#4 Posted: 13:07:22 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis
Your school has logic? If the apocalypse happened then the buses would go, but if theres a bit of falling rain then OMG CANCEL EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Exactly! smilie As if rain's more dangerous than snow!

Quote: StriderSwag
Okay seriously your school has nothing on mine
In the beginning of January, it snowed literally HALF AN INCH and they cancelled school. The almost non existent snow melted and froze over night. I woke up to ice covering literally every street. On my way to school which wasn't cancelled because roads were somehow considered safe, I saw 3 wrecks.
I live 50 feet from my school.

Also, they horrendously ****ed up the schedule, making the Thespian Society only have 3 WEEKS to put up a full performance of Midsummer Night's Dream.

e____e That's insane! I guess they were like "Well, we cancelled school yesterday, so today we can't do that!"

And wooow. Good luck to them! O.o In fourth grade, it took us half the year to generate a decently good play...
Also, relevant: My English class was given a part of Romeo and Juliet to memorize and perform with someone of the opposite gender. We do it Friday. Problem is, I've been working on that science lab, and I go to a school competition on Thursday, leaving today as my only chance of memorizing it...good thing school's cancelled... ._.'
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#5 Posted: 13:55:37 12/03/2014
I've never seen snow :o
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#6 Posted: 14:13:54 12/03/2014
Quote: joerox123
I've never seen snow smilie

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#7 Posted: 14:28:00 12/03/2014
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: joerox123
I've never seen snow :o

- - -

Do you want ours? You can have all you want.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 14:57:14 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

WAIT WHAT
HOW
It's been three to four hours and this happened... O.o
I also had to take a pic from a different window because the other one was covered in snow...

So THAT'S why school got cancelled...
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#9 Posted: 15:15:54 12/03/2014
My school would have been cancelled if there was school. MARCH BREAK YEAH!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me