Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > i have an idea where the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is :3
Page 1 of 1
i have an idea where the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is :3 [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 02:21:08 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
i'm 93% positive it's chilling out with Oceanic Flight 815
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#2 Posted: 02:32:14 11/03/2014
The island.... e-e
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#3 Posted: 02:38:30 11/03/2014
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm just going to assume that both of those planes are missing.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#4 Posted: 05:35:10 11/03/2014
Quote: Ninpire
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm just going to assume that both of those planes are missing.

pretty much sums it up actually

Yeah, you know it's possible to fly under the radar if low enough and the tracker is removed. But how a jumbo jet vanishes lime that, no friggen clue. It could be anywhere right now...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 12:52:40 11/03/2014
Quote: SpyroD

pretty much sums it up actually

Yeah, you know it's possible to fly under the radar if low enough and the tracker is removed. But how a jumbo jet vanishes lime that, no friggen clue. It could be anywhere right now...

...............You're alive?
#6 Posted: 14:02:36 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator

i'll sum it up for you
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12148
#7 Posted: 14:10:05 11/03/2014
Was that a Lost reference?

Quote: Pixilism
Feels like the only way a jumbo jet disappears like that would be it crashing in the middle of the ocean and sinking.

It would disintegrate on impact with the ocean, so floating debris, that can be found everywhere in an aircraft would be on top of the ocean. The kerosene in the jet fuel is imiscible, so it would be found on the ocean's surface if there were still any in the aeroplane at the time of impact.
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#8 Posted: 15:10:06 11/03/2014
I thought LOST was LOST in the SHADOWS long ago or in a VAULT OF LIGHT. ahahaha getitgetit
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#9 Posted: 05:08:05 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
^ :3

Quote: Spyro Fanatic
Was that a Lost reference?

why yes. yes it is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:08:51 12/03/2014 by aran
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#10 Posted: 05:33:37 12/03/2014
Feels like the only way a jumbo jet disappears like that would be it crashing in the middle of the ocean and sinking.

It would disintegrate on impact with the ocean, so floating debris, that can be found everywhere in an aircraft would be on top of the ocean. The kerosene in the jet fuel is imiscible, so it would be found on the ocean's surface if there were still any in the aeroplane at the time of impact.

There won't be people constantly scanning every single part of the ocean, however.

One point I've seen brought up is that there were two people from Iran (..i think) with stolen passports on board. It's a possibility that the jet may have been hijacked and flown to a different location. Just a theory.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#11 Posted: 05:36:48 12/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Angel220200

There won't be people constantly scanning every single part of the ocean, however.

One point I've seen brought up is that there were two people from Iran (..i think) with stolen passports on board. It's a possibility that the jet may have been hijacked and flown to a different location. Just a theory.

they found out that there most lot likely not terrorist because they where trying to flee from iran and get asylum in germany :/
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#12 Posted: 05:41:31 12/03/2014
Quote: aran
they found out that there most lot likely not terrorist because they where trying to flee from iran and get asylum in germany :/

Again, just a theory. Anything could've happened to it; we won't know until someone finds it.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12148
#13 Posted: 05:49:09 12/03/2014
Quote: Angel220200

There are extensive searches being conducted on the ocean:

[User Posted Image]

However, the aircraft may have crashed on land.

I've made a topic for this in Idle Chatter.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me