darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Skylanders SWAP Force Music [♪♫]
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders SWAP Force Music [♪♫] [CLOSED]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#1 Posted: 17:42:34 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
A few may already know, but I created a channel on which I upload all the music in the game. I currently have more than 150 videos uploaded and I keep recording stuff whenever I can. If you like the music in the game, take a look at my channel, a lot of stuff is available smilie

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCauzvoTlpnkc2VI-DrmmBPA

---
bye
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 17:48:14 04/03/2014
Do youthink you'll ever do the music to Spyro's Adventure? There's a piece of music I'd like to hear from the game.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#3 Posted: 02:28:14 05/03/2014
Oh i'm so with HeyitsHotDog (at newkill i am that kevray on youtube by the way smilie )
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#4 Posted: 04:47:35 05/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey Kev smilie I don't own the Spyro's Adventure game, so I can't record music from it, but I might try finding the game for cheap eventually.
---
bye
#5 Posted: 13:09:14 05/03/2014
Okidoki smilie right now where i live its reeaaally cheap, but idk you probaly don't live in the netherlands smilie
---
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#6 Posted: 15:36:28 05/03/2014
Any chance you could upload all of the music for Mudwater Hallow. One specific section has some fantastic music, making it my favorite track in the game
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#7 Posted: 18:07:04 05/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I will do this level next, this weekend smilie
---
bye
#8 Posted: 22:22:21 05/03/2014
Can't wait smilie can you also do the one in mudwater hallow at the Gillmen bar (in that village)
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#9 Posted: 22:24:04 05/03/2014
Any chance you have songs from the 3DS version? Unlike other games it seems to have an entirely different soundtrack,specially the final boss themes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 22:56:43 05/03/2014
^Bifrost, the 3DS versions have the same soundtrack as the console versions.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#11 Posted: 23:03:29 05/03/2014
Quote: Aura24

Then I'd really like to know where are Down the River and the 3 final boss themes. I could only hear parts of them in LPs,but they sound nothing like some of the stuff I heard from the console version.
---
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 23:26:32 05/03/2014
You run that channel? Wow, I had no idea smilie An awesome job you've done then. I used one of your vids for my profile music on another site smilie
---
Purple dragon.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 01:53:09 06/03/2014
Reproducing copyrighted music owned by a company that sells that music is probably not the best idea in the world.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#14 Posted: 05:17:55 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kevin16
Can't wait smilie can you also do the one in mudwater hallow at the Gillmen bar (in that village)

I will record and upload everything that can be heard in the level smilie

Quote: Bifrost
Any chance you have songs from the 3DS version? Unlike other games it seems to have an entirely different soundtrack,specially the final boss themes.

I don't know about the differences of music between console and 3DS, I don't own a 3DS and I don't plan on getting one so I won't record music from it.

Quote: Sboy13
You run that channel? Wow, I had no idea smilie An awesome job you've done then. I used one of your vids for my profile music on another site smilie

I'm glad you enjoy the channel smilie

Quote: GhostRoaster
Reproducing copyrighted music owned by a company that sells that music is probably not the best idea in the world.

I never had any issues except with Mesmeralda's Show theme, but I deleted the video has soon as Youtube asked me to. I also own another channel where I uploaded the music from Giants, so I've been doing this for more than a year. Activision would probably have noticed and contacted me if there was an issue. As long as I don't make money out of this channel and don't offer a link to a direct download of the musics, it should be ok.
---
bye
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:18:32 06/03/2014 by newkill
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#15 Posted: 13:00:12 06/03/2014

Then I'd really like to know where are Down the River and the 3 final boss themes. I could only hear parts of them in LPs,but they sound nothing like some of the stuff I heard from the console version.

Sheep Wreck Island on the 3DS also has a unique theme. It's a remix of Hidden Adventures from the iTunes OST. I'm no music buff but the instruments used to remix it sound kinda... Violin-y? I guess I'd say it sounds almost Celtic or something, but maybe-not-quite. Anyway, I like that version a lot more than the regular variant of Hidden Adventures: the proper instrumentation over the digital noises of the iTunes version is tons nicer because it makes it seem more adventurous. Plus, it fits the level PERFECTLY. I was pretty disappointed that it wasn't used in the console version of SWI.

Thanks for uploading these, newkill! smilie I don't have a YouTube account so I haven't subbed or anything but I've been using your channels to listen to the music for months! It's a shame that the official soundtracks are missing so much of the music. Also, I totally recommend you to go get SA.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:06:47 06/03/2014 by Arc of Archives
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#16 Posted: 20:14:46 06/03/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives

Sheep Wreck Island on the 3DS also has a unique theme. It's a remix of Hidden Adventures from the iTunes OST. I'm no music buff but the instruments used to remix it sound kinda... Violin-y? I guess I'd say it sounds almost Celtic or something, but maybe-not-quite. Anyway, I like that version a lot more than the regular variant of Hidden Adventures: the proper instrumentation over the digital noises of the iTunes version is tons nicer because it makes it seem more adventurous. Plus, it fits the level PERFECTLY. I was pretty disappointed that it wasn't used in the console version of SWI.

Thanks for uploading these, newkill! smilie I don't have a YouTube account so I haven't subbed or anything but I've been using your channels to listen to the music for months! It's a shame that the official soundtracks are missing so much of the music. Also, I totally recommend you to go get SA.

Yes, I agree! Upload the music from it too! I've been dying to hear the Tech Elemental Area music in Perilous Pastures!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#17 Posted: 21:26:30 06/03/2014
Dos anyone know where I can buy the Skylanders original soundtrack CD?
I have been searching ebay with no luck.
#18 Posted: 01:10:41 07/03/2014
Quote: newkill
I never had any issues except with Mesmeralda's Show theme, but I deleted the video has soon as Youtube asked me to. I also own another channel where I uploaded the music from Giants, so I've been doing this for more than a year. Activision would probably have noticed and contacted me if there was an issue. As long as I don't make money out of this channel and don't offer a link to a direct download of the musics, it should be ok..

Break a leg. Just know that it's still illegal to reproduce music for a copyright you don't own. The law isn't youTube's rules.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#19 Posted: 10:53:29 07/03/2014
Stop complaining please, i mean everyone is uploading music from games.. smilie
---
#20 Posted: 18:42:39 07/03/2014
Well,without someone to break the rules,people who can't have the game wouldn't be able to hear them without paying for a handful of tracks on iTunes,which might not even have the one you want - I for one don't want to give VV any money just to hear the two tracks I like.
But we'll get on a big discussion about morals that will get nowhere,it's just like Nintendo stopping monetization because people spoil their games,so let's stop at that.
---
#21 Posted: 19:48:15 07/03/2014
Stop complaining please, i mean everyone is uploading music from games.. smilie

Sorry, I don't succumb to peer pressure. Only the weak minded do that.

Well,without someone to break the rules,people who can't have the game wouldn't be able to hear them without paying for a handful of tracks on iTunes,which might not even have the one you want - I for one don't want to give VV any money just to hear the two tracks I like.
But we'll get on a big discussion about morals that will get nowhere,it's just like Nintendo stopping monetization because people spoil their games,so let's stop at that.

Trust me, I'm not going to talk about morals and ethics...just that it's illegal. If the wrath of Activision falls upon thee, I'll just sit back and eat my popcorn.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:01:06 07/03/2014 by GhostRoaster
JonWeber Green Sparx Gems: 203
#22 Posted: 20:49:10 07/03/2014
The 3DS shares some of the same songs with the console version but we did have some songs specific to our games. Our music guy Tony Porter created the extra songs for us. The songs I can personally remember off the top of my head that Tony created were in the Bar in The Party Town, during the night scene in The Party Town (when you leave the bar), the entire level of Down The River, I believe during the entire level of The Haunted Villa, and there are a few different songs that he created for the final boss fight level.
JonWeber Green Sparx Gems: 203
#23 Posted: 21:44:03 08/03/2014
Tony Porter put some clips from his music from Skylanders Swap Froce 3DS on his web page. This is from the last boss fight that I worked on. Make sure you guys check it out. http://tony-porter.weebly.com/skylanders.html
#24 Posted: 23:13:13 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sweet, thanks for posting this sir smilie
---
bye
#25 Posted: 23:33:54 08/03/2014
Moneybone's music sounds really cool smilie better then just using Kaos' music...
---
crashb648 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#26 Posted: 20:26:51 09/03/2014
A big thank you for taking the time and effort to record both soundtracks.

As other people have noted, a Spyro's Adventure would be great to see after completion of Swap Force smilie

Oh, btw, could you put the music for Fantasm Forest on your to-do list? I quite like that level.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
---
Visit my website, The Tribute Pages, with online tributes for video games, Movies and TV Shows!
#27 Posted: 21:02:27 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Failinhearts
Any chance you could upload all of the music for Mudwater Hallow. One specific section has some fantastic music, making it my favorite track in the game

Quote: crashb648
Oh, btw, could you put the music for Fantasm Forest on your to-do list? I quite like that level.
Thanks and keep up the good work!

I have uploaded all the music in Mudwater Hollow and Fantasm Forest smilie

Go on the channel main page, you'll find the playlists easily.
Skylanders SWAP Force Music
---
bye
Diggeh Emerald Sparx Gems: 3153
#28 Posted: 21:19:35 27/04/2014
Odd request, but could you get the Pirate Seas song from S:SA?
Nobody seems to have a clean version of it, and the other guy that ripped the music for S:SA hasn't responded in months.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#29 Posted: 02:44:02 28/04/2014
Quote: JonWeber
Tony Porter put some clips from his music from Skylanders Swap Froce 3DS on his web page. This is from the last boss fight that I worked on. Make sure you guys check it out. http://tony-porter.weebly.com/skylanders.html

This... Amazing. I must say the Undead Fiesta is the BEST level (set) of the whole Skylanders series. The music was perfect too so give my regards to Tony!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me