darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Spyro Specific Quest in SWAP Force
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Specific Quest in SWAP Force [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#1 Posted: 14:59:38 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Sorry if that has been already discussed in some other topic, but I'm finding Spyro's Specific Quest (the one that asks you to collect three gold pieces, eat one food and kill two enemies in one single charge) really hard to do.
The best pace I've found so far is the first area that requires you to dig with the shovel in Twisty Tunnels. Here you can find one pizza slice, some chompies and some treasure, but the problem is they are too distant from each other to be collected in one single charge.
Any advice?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 15:02:58 02/03/2014
Go to the first level, Mount CloudBreak and go to the guy in the cage, after falling down you'll see a couple of vases and food, wait for the Chompies to come and make sure their in line with the food and vases then charge through. Getting the food, monye and killing a couple of Chompies.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3 Posted: 15:04:35 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'll try it immediately! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4 Posted: 15:10:16 02/03/2014
You can just get the quset in arena after you killed the thief (he drops food and money).
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 15:16:20 02/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, it worked perfectly! Your idea seems fine too, Buuzer. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#6 Posted: 15:32:56 02/03/2014
Welcome! Glad I could help!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me