Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > No Rest for the Wicked (Skylanders story)
Page 1 of 1
No Rest for the Wicked (Skylanders story) [CLOSED]
ProphetFlareon Red Sparx Gems: 56
#1 Posted: 06:12:48 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Paranoia
Skylands was at peace. The Arkeyan robots were destroyed, the "threat" of Kaos defeated, and the Darkness purged. But still Eon hastily rushed through the Hall of Scrolls, look for a solution to the problem that faced them now.... the threat of.... no threat. Eon grew paranoid over the years... that possibly very powerful residents of Skylands would turn to the dark side. Fragments of evil still were hidden deep in the Skylands, and Eon didn't underestimate them. He would send the Skylanders on useless patrol missions every day, and train them as hard as he could. The Skylanders, even the most loyal ones, were growing tired of Eon's paranoia. Even Spyro, the oldest of the current Skylanders, was growing weary of the constant patrols. Eon dug through the library, muttering quietly, the words that could be made out seemed like nonsense. Then, he was approached by Spyro, who had noticed Eon hurry into the Hall of Scrolls.

"Master Eon... what are you doing?" asked Spyro, as he eyed the mess Eon left, scrolls half opened and then thrown on the floor, an entire shelf destroyed, scrolls torn.
"I'm simply finding out how to beat the enemies! They are relentless!" Eon yelled, not even looking at Spyro, eyeing a scroll and then tossing it aside.
"Well.... what enemies?" Spyro said, and sighed. "Eon... with all due respect, master, I think you are pushing the Skylanders too hard." Spyro admitted in a stern voice. Eon suddenly stopped moving. He slowly turned to Spyro, his eyes tired from not sleeping.
"Oh... you're just like the rest of them... Thinking it's all safe.... No threat, eh?! That's what I thought, 2,000 years ago, then guess who shows up? ARKEYANS!" Eon shouted at Spyro, his voice raspy and broken.
"Master Eon, I didn't say anything about---" Spyro quickly said.
"Oh no, you didn't say anything, but I heard it in your voice. What about just a few years ago? When we thought all was good, then Kaos shows up and threatens Skylands AGAIN!" Eon continued ranting, not even yelling at Spyro anymore.
"Yes, I know we shouldn't let our guard down, but frankly I don't see the point of being this prepared. It's been awhile, we've had no major threats at all, and the likelihood of one popping up is slim!" Spyro yelled back, but then quickly shrunk back. Eon was already mad, but now what would he think? Eon seemed to pause for a moment, and then tore the scroll he was holding in his hands.
"I see. I shall consider what to do!" Eon shouted, and ran off. Spyro sighed, and went to go have lunch with the other Skylanders.

AT THE LUNCH HALL....

The Skylanders were exhausted. Usually, the lunch hall was alive with the sound of gossip, and talking. But no Skylander felt in the mood. They just picked at their food. Spyro tried to lighten things up every now and then with some bad pun, but then everyone just shrugged. These were not the Skylanders that Skylands knew.
"So..... what's for lunch...?" Spyro asked, looking at the plate.
"Venison..." Eruptor said, bored out of his mind.
"Oh, venison? Oh deer!" Spyro shouted awkwardly. "Get it.... cause venison is deer meat.... and--" Spyro continued, until Gill Grunt interrupted.
"Everybody gets it, everybody hates it." he said bluntly, and continued eating. Spyro looked around. He couldn't stand to see the Skylanders like this. Hopefully whatever Eon was talking about would cheer them up a bit. Just then, Eon stood a top his podium in the Lunch Hall, where he would usually give pep talks and such. It was barely used now, but when Eon stepped up it seemed to get Spyro excited.
"ATTENTION! It has come to my attention that you all seem tired, and unable to perform as well as you used to. So, I have found a solution!" Eon said.
"We'll get breaks? And better food?!" Zook shouted out.
"No, I have a better solution..... I am hereby.... disbanding the Skylanders.

Let me know what you think of the first chapter!
---
dito
"do work before you go on darkspyro" ~ some idiot
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 17:23:21 01/03/2014
This seems rather good....
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 18:45:03 01/03/2014
This is great! Please do a second part.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me