Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Enchanted Star Strike [CLOSED]
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#1 Posted: 02:12:55 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone know if ESS works in Lost Islands?
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 00:28:53 28/02/2014
And the answer is... No. The game only recognizes her as a regular Star Strike.
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#3 Posted: 17:02:38 01/03/2014
I tried adding her, and while she shows up as regular Star Strike, the game says I now have 19 Magic Skylanders, when only 18 are listed? A possible bug in the game?
#4 Posted: 21:09:05 01/03/2014
Yes it is. Every time I log in it tells me there is a new magic skylander with the little red "!" But there's never anything there and it keeps coming back.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#5 Posted: 13:17:25 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Is ESS working in Lost Islands yet? I know some of the newer guys, like Spring Trigger Happy, do work.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#6 Posted: 13:35:33 28/03/2014
No it still just loads regular Star Strike.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#7 Posted: 01:59:02 19/04/2014
She in the game yet?
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#8 Posted: 03:30:10 19/04/2014
Nope.
Vtown Green Sparx Gems: 397
#9 Posted: 20:13:20 12/05/2014
seems to have arrived,
#10 Posted: 21:04:32 12/05/2014
Strangely, only on iOS. My wife's android game hasn't had her pop up despite having connected her to it already. I need to dig out the code and try it that way.

Edit: Yes you can add her on Android via the code. On iOS it popped up for me to claim. Despite also having it registered on the Android game it does not do so there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:35 12/05/2014 by CrazyCanuck
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#11 Posted: 03:28:59 13/05/2014
Is there a list of characters that can be and only by the portal? I know Light Core countdown is one but who are the others?
crocko33 Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#12 Posted: 12:42:59 13/05/2014
I'm still not able to find Enchanted Star Strike, yet my son was able to find it on his device. We both have iOS.
---
55 out of 80 Skylanders -- Activate account = crocko33
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#13 Posted: 14:08:44 13/05/2014
She is in there as of yesterday. You have to restart the game, mine forced a restart last night and she showed up along with puddles and it gave me credit (and lots of gems) for some Skylanders I had already registered that weren't visible yet (Punk Shock, etc.). Doom Stone isn't officially available yet, but I already have him up to level 15 - he has been in there a while.

I had previously registered her with the Bluetooth portal and she came up as regular Star Strike, but last night she appeared in the list with a button that said "Claim". didn't have to do anything about re-registering her, in fact entering her webn code indicate she was already registered in my list.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#14 Posted: 17:28:01 13/05/2014
Quote: Jedi_Kunle
Is there a list of characters that can be and only by the portal? I know Light Core countdown is one but who are the others?

I'm unsure what you are talking about. Are you looking for characters that aren't in the Skylander "store" but programmed in if you have the portal? I'm not sure what Lightcore Countdown has to do with that as lightcores don't register differently in Lost Islands. BTW, you don't have to have the portal, anymore, to enter characters that aren't officially in the game, yet. If it's programmed in without being officially released, they have not given the option to enter the code without them being in the "store".

Quote: crocko33
I'm still not able to find Enchanted Star Strike, yet my son was able to find it on his device. We both have iOS.

Did you enter her code or use the portal? I don't think she's available for purchase, yet, but it seems she's available if you enter the code or use the portal.
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#15 Posted: 17:54:12 13/05/2014
I dont no why, but i got ESS for free today. And for better i got 200 gems as reward.
A bug? Or does anyone else experienced it.

For Punk Shock i used the wheel of fortune for 5.000.000 bucks.
#16 Posted: 09:23:08 15/05/2014
Quote: karo122
I dont no why, but i got ESS for free today. And for better i got 200 gems as reward.
A bug? Or does anyone else experienced it.

For Punk Shock i used the wheel of fortune for 5.000.000 bucks.

Did you happen to link ESS before? She's programmed in, now, for those who have her. If you had tried linking her before, it seems she automatically pops up.

As for spending the 5,000,000 for Punk Shock. I can easily do that and thought about it, but would much rather have the code to link her up and get the free gems smilie I don't think that I'll get her, though, at least before the end of the timed quest. For one, I haven't seen much of her, except for a few of the Spring Editions before Easter (not any since, though), plus I just spent a bunch of money on my son's birthday (including several Skylanders that he hasn't even played much with, yet), so I won't be spending any more money on Skylanders, soon.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#17 Posted: 13:12:07 15/05/2014
I'm done buying skylander toys. I have a bunch my kids never even opened before they got bored with the latest game. I spent the 5,000,000 coins without hesitation.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
#18 Posted: 20:00:28 15/05/2014
Quote: midas73
I'm done buying skylander toys. I have a bunch my kids never even opened before they got bored with the latest game. I spent the 5,000,000 coins without hesitation.

We just haven't had the money, and my son doesn't play that much as he's gotten into other games. He still likes it, but he also has trouble playing because his 3 yo sister likes playing with the Skyalanders when he gets them out and they end up being thrown around and broken or she likes taking them off the portal and putting the ones she wants on it. So he just gets frustrated. I picked him up a few for his birthday, but also had his grandparents get him a couple of games. So now he just wants to play those games and not the Skylanders. I have a couple of days where my wife will be out of town and my parents are taking our 3 yo, so I'll get to spend some good father/son time. So maybe we'll play with the new Skylanders. Too bad I had to send our SpringTime Trigger Happy to Activision since it was broken, or I would be playing with it.

As for Punk Shock, I'll probably end up just spending the 5 mil next week. While the quest is going, though, I still have some very tiny bit of hope that I can somehow get her linked so I can get the quest and the free gems. Not that I really need the gems, but I like finishing the quests, even the lousy one that only gives a twisted tree (what's up with that lousy quest?).
#19 Posted: 02:56:33 16/05/2014
So my son and I happened to go into a used game store, today, and they had a used Enchanted Star Strike for $7 (they also had Enchanted Hoot Loop, Dark Slobbertooth & Dark Wash Buckler for $7 a piece). My son wanted ESS and even had her on his birthday list, so I let him spend some of his birthday money. I was bummed I wouldn't have the code to go ahead and put her in Lost Islands until I remembered that Swap Force can give you the code. After we got home and played a little Skylanders, we got her code and my son wanted to enter it in. It popped up a screen (which I didn't get to read...anyone know what it says?), gave me the summon screen, them summoned regular Star Strike. I was bummed that it didn't seem to work. But them I want to the Skylanders list and saw her available to claim. So it seems to enter in as regular Star Strike then gives you the ability to also claim Enchanted Star Strike. So a 2 in one, I guess, if you didn't have her. I got her when she was free during the glitch after they introduced her. If I hadn't, I probably would have just won her in a spin. I wonder if that's how someone got 200 gems by having her because they had gotten their gem payout back. I didn't get any kind of gem bonus that I know of (at least from a hidden quest similar to Punk Shock & Rattle Shake). I still don't know what the screen said, so if anyone could be any help with that...
gamadison5 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1500
#20 Posted: 19:52:07 17/05/2014
I got ESS today as a freebie. I haven't bought ESS but I do have Lightcore Star Strike and have used the code for her in the game. Looks like the code for LSS is activating both ESS and normal Star Strike!!! 2 for 1!
Excelsior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#21 Posted: 22:50:31 19/05/2014
Too bad if you have already unlocked it with the portal, it says it is already unlocked when you enter the code.

When did they change that?
---
banksia123
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#22 Posted: 14:48:53 20/05/2014
Quote: Excelsior
Too bad if you have already unlocked it with the portal, it says it is already unlocked when you enter the code.

When did they change that?

Yes, but it changes the label under her to "Claim" and you get her for free. Just press it, you don't lose her.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me