Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#201 Posted: 05:41:28 13/05/2014
"Oh, I want to come" I said, flying up, following Luna "Wait Luna, remember when I said I wanted to meet your sister, well this is my chance to do just that" I told Luna "So, can I come" I asked the princess
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#202 Posted: 12:10:00 13/05/2014
Astral then blew through the wood wind as it made a wired cybernetic like noise. "Yup still works." He said as he looked at his drum kit all set up there was a noob on the two on the bottom he pulled them as they opened as he pulled out four pieces of an electrical keyboard as he put them all together then unfolded the legs on the keyboard. Then Astral pulled out what looked like the end pieces of a trumpet and a saxophone. "The cases for all the instruments would've costed to much for me to handle." He explained why there was instruments in the instruments. "Wait is it still here?" He said as he peeked in the guitar case was a violin. "I used to be in a one pony band for a while back." Astral then picked up his guitar as he used his magic to place the pick over a string, the wired wood wind was placed in his mouth being held by the magic, he then pulled the key board in front of him as he turned it on and twisted the noobs on it as he then placed his hoofs on the side ready to play it, and then he took drum sticks a made them hovering over two of the drums.

Ooc: You are going to see a lot of Mario Kart 8 music reference. (All copyrights go to nintendo)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:45 13/05/2014 by chained skull
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#203 Posted: 03:32:32 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: lol ok. I'm a boss at those games(Mario Kart)

"Oh yes of course. I have no reason for you to not come with us," Luna replied allowing Austin to catch up.

--

Colton and Snowdrop had stayed with Astral, "One pony band? I bet that was a tough line of work," Snowdrop sat where she expected was out in front of Astral as if part of an audience, "How long did you play?" Colton was standing behind her, peering over her head easily.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#204 Posted: 03:46:45 14/05/2014
"Thank you Luna" I said, catching up to the princess "So where is this place" I asked
---
#205 Posted: 12:06:49 14/05/2014
"It kinda was hard at first but after a while it was okay." Astral responded to snowdrop trying to talk it the electronic whistle wind in his mouth as he then started playing. He then started taping the keyboard keys and started pulled the stings using the pick on his guitar. As for the the drums, the drum sticks where going really fast to keep the beat. Then after a while he then blew in to the electronic whistle wind until he eventually after about 2 minuets he repeated the song.

Ooc:

Thats the song he is playing atm.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:37 14/05/2014 by chained skull
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#206 Posted: 04:46:44 18/05/2014
Ballistic was bobbing her head to the tune Astral was playing, "Wow, did you make this up yourself? It sounds soothing and clear," she walked over to look over the instruments as they were being played. She remembered to reach down and pause what she had playing on her player, and adjusted her headphones to a more comfortable position.
---
Well that just happened...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:30 19/05/2014 by BallisticBeats
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#207 Posted: 05:44:49 18/05/2014
OOC: I've come back to join this, but I don't know how to add my character in.
#208 Posted: 03:16:53 19/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: you may start wherever, in town, on your way into town, at the castle, in a shop. Anywhere you can.

Colton too was enjoying the music, for he didn't ever hear much of it in this normally quiet town. Even in Cloudsdale there was never a whole lot of music to listen to. Come to think of it, they hadn't heard of that many musicians in the other cities either, but other than those of Manehatten and Las Pegasus who generally never traveled between the two, being so far from each other.

Snowdrop was not moving to the music as much as the others, but one could tell it was something that appealed to her tastes, "Today has been a fairly interesting day as compared to all the rest."

--

"We are currently dining in at a local restaurant, it is one of many without official names," Luna replied sweetly as usual, "I am surprised we haven't run into out brother, he is genuinely attached to us, his sisters," she looked about some at the ground before heading down to land just outside the eatery she had mentioned.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#209 Posted: 03:35:18 19/05/2014
"Oh, you have a brother" Austin said as he landed next to Luna "Are you sure they will be understanding of me" Austin asked as he walked up to the door
---
#210 Posted: 18:44:04 24/05/2014
After a while of playing the same song he then stopped playing it. "I've been playing for a year almost, had a few other ponies in a huge band with me. It was a thing I tried doing to get my cutie mark but its a thing I do on the side now." He explained where he even started with a band. He then plugged in his Guitar into his Keyboard as it changed its sound being an electric guitar. He then lifted the extra parts for his electronic whistle using his magic and as he then set them on the Keyboard. He then started beating on the drums, the pick on the guitar started moving a lot faster, as he still had the electronic whistle in his mouth as he added one of the extra part sets onto the whistle making it look like a brass instrument. After a while he quickly changed the set on the whistle and vice versa.

Ooc:

This is the song he is playing now :P
---
#211 Posted: 05:58:22 31/05/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: some Mario Kart music sounds like advanced elevator music, lol

Snowdrop found this tune to be slightly less appealing than the last, but still a very commendable play, "So what you are playing now was made back when you were in the band? It must take a lot to play it all by yourself."

Colton had made a quick look around the open area, some other ponies had gathered around to the music to cheer and praise the player. Though it was still few, the crowd was slowly growing as the gaps between the ponies began to close in on each other. Some were tossing buts, some flowers, and a top hat was placed out in front, but of course this was from Colton himself to allow a place for the donators to relieve their coins. The crowd's number would shift vaguely as time progressed and some returned to what they were doing before.

--

"Yes, our brother Astrello, he had come to us just a few years back. Before Discord rained his random chaos storm over the land. His statue is actually in the royal garden," Luna replied and added the Discord bit, "Do you want anything while we are here, id be glad to order you something."
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#212 Posted: 14:38:14 31/05/2014
OCC: I don't want to sound rude, but are we going to get back to Celestia
#213 Posted: 14:41:59 31/05/2014
"Thank you, I would love some apple pie" Austin said as he entered the diner
---
#214 Posted: 05:30:15 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: popfizzfan4life
OCC: I don't want to sound rude, but are we going to get back to Celestia

OOC: I was waiting for Wyrstel and you, plus Luna and Austin are now right outside the building they are in

Luna nodded, "Of course," she walked around to hold the door open with her magic, "I'll have it requested as soon as I spot the waiter," she looked over to see her siblings still seated. Celestia was relatively close to finishing.
---
#215 Posted: 06:19:37 02/06/2014
"Thanks for holding the door" Austin said as he saw everyone in the diner look right at him "Um, hi" He said as he walked over to Celestia and her brother
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#216 Posted: 00:36:02 04/08/2014
I smile at my big sister, Celestia and sit down in a chair beside her. My pure snow-white coat shines in the light. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light.

"Yeah I guess modelling just doesn't seem to be as scary as other things."
#217 Posted: 00:45:01 04/08/2014
((Epic bump buddy))

"Hello, I-I'm g-guessing y-you're Celestia's brother" Austin said nervously before bowing his head "My name is Austin, I know I'm a monster, but please let me stay here, I have nowhere to go" He said as he started crying
---
#218 Posted: 00:58:52 04/08/2014
I shyly trot over to Austin and nuzzle him, with my head, before shyly retreating beside my big sisters, Luna and Celestia. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkle as I speak from beside my big sisters. I sit down in my seat and smile shyly.

"You're not a monster, not at all. You're appearance means nothing to me. You seem like a nice guy to me," I say smiling shyly at him.
#219 Posted: 01:29:27 04/08/2014
"Really? T-thank y-you" Austin said as he lifted his head "W-what's your n-name?" He asked
---
#220 Posted: 01:32:02 04/08/2014
"I'm umm Astrello," I reply shyly.
#221 Posted: 01:48:33 04/08/2014
"Well, hi Astrello" Austin said as he sat across from Astrello "Why are you being shy, I'm the one getting the dirty looks from everyone
---
#222 Posted: 02:04:58 04/08/2014
"Umm, I'm naturally shy," I say raking my hooves against the floor.
#223 Posted: 02:16:15 04/08/2014
"Well, you don't have to be shy around me buddy" Austin said to cheer Astrello up
---
#224 Posted: 03:19:12 17/08/2014
I swallow and smile. Raking my hooves nervously against the floor, I trot over and nuzzle him. After that I shyly return to my seat and sit down again.

"Umm, okay I'll try. Also as my big sister, Celestia said, I am a model. I guess I am naturally one, because I can do it without any problems."
#225 Posted: 03:24:47 17/08/2014
"Well, that's nice buddy" Austin said with a smile
---
#226 Posted: 03:33:37 17/08/2014
I shyly nod and take a drink from my glass before setting it down. I munch on some slices of apple as I wait for my food. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes glisten brilliantly in the light.
#227 Posted: 03:46:50 17/08/2014
"Well, I think I should say this now... I have a crush on your sister Luna" Austin said as he looked at the floor "Also, I have nowhere to go for tonight"
---
#228 Posted: 04:06:46 17/08/2014
I giggle and smile. Putting a hoof on his shoulder. My eyes glisten in the light as I speak.

"You can stay with us, if you want, right big sises," I say looking up at my big sises, Celestia and Luna.
#229 Posted: 01:11:39 03/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Both Luna and Celestia nod to answer their brother's request, "You have a crush on my sister is it?" Celestia inclined her head with a playful smile, "She's a bit of a night owl you know. I'm surprised she is up at this moment still."

Luna blushed a little about the crush being mentioned, "You know I am here with you to see the preparations for the upcoming holiday. If it were a normal day I would not be," she concluded the short lasting subject.

--

Colton shifted his sword so that he could sit comfortably next to Snowdrop, "I'm getting the munchies," he stated with a joking tone, "Maybe we should stop somewhere to get something to eat. How about Star Bucks, she knows our usual. In fact she probably has it already set aside for us by now."

Snowdrop smiled nodding, "Yeah, should we let Astral and Ballistic know where we are going?" she did not turn her head and kept it fixed forward as not to bump anypony.

OOC: Spread it around, Hearts and Hooves is back on... Sorry it took so long for me to get back on you guys.
---
#230 Posted: 02:04:34 03/12/2014
((You got it buddy))

Austin smiled "Thank you for letting me stay with you three tonight" He said "So... Lets go see these preparations"
---
#231 Posted: 20:51:15 03/12/2014
I stay close to my big sisters. My deep dark midnight blue eyes glisten in the light. I slowly trot beside them. Perhaps a mare would find me today, and I too would have a date.
#232 Posted: 02:11:48 04/12/2014 | Topic Creator
The princesses walk the main road looking down some of the other streets to see the many decorations the ponies had put up to celebrate the upcoming holiday, "Looks better than last year dont you think sister," Luna stated pausing to look through some of the items in the stalls that were on sale for the holiday's gifts.

Celestia nodded, "I'd have to agree," she too was spending a little time viewing the new trinkets and gift items that were on display in both the main road and the side streets. The window stores too had decorative on sale signs marking items a certain percentage off or if they had seasonal items in stock.
---
#233 Posted: 03:35:06 04/12/2014
"Wow... Everything looks amazing!" Austin said as he walked beside Luna "I love being able to walk around without being judged for once Luna, it really does make me feel like a normal pony"
---
#234 Posted: 21:46:04 06/12/2014
I silently walk beside my big sisters, Celestia and Luna. My mane blows in the wind, as we walk. My deep dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the warm sun. I gaze around at the decorations and smile.
#235 Posted: 23:15:33 06/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia and Luna halted their walk at the edge of town. Both turning around to view their little village from the main entrance, "Looking good this year," Celestia commented, "I do believe I spotted a few things id like to have myself," she grinned her soft grin she normally held when she was in a good mood.

"I too noticed a few things, but they are not something I cannot live without," Luna added, "Admittedly I would enjoy their presence though," she then looked down to Austin, "Did you find anything that interest you?"

Celestia too turned to the one to her side, "Little brother," she bent her neck so she was eye level with Astrello, "Anything you'd like to share? As far as the holiday goes," she held her soft grin to ensure Astrello he does not need to be shy.
---
#236 Posted: 01:34:00 07/12/2014
"Umm, I think it would be fun as well as helpful if stores and restaurants had specials on the most important holidays. Food and items that reflect the heart and soul of the given holiday. I also think we should be invite our allies to join in the festivities. This would strengthen our ties even more," I say, ignoring the fact that do to my shy nature, I lack a special somepony.
#237 Posted: 04:27:58 07/12/2014
"That's a great idea Astrello" I said before looking at Luna "I saw a few things, but admittedly I didn't see anything for myself, I saw things I thought you would like" I said to Luna as I looked down and slightly blushed a purple color
---
#238 Posted: 03:36:19 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia was taken by her brother's inquiry about the nation's overseas relations with the other regions, "I see you've read up on recent events," she commented, "Yes it would be nice for them to visit on such an occasion, but sadly the invitation would be too late at this point. I'm sure they have celebrations of their own that we have not been informed of as well. Its just the way things tend to work little brother, politics or not, the life of a royal is full of duties that things can be and will be set aside for more pressing matters. With that I shall let you know I had informed them already of our festivities and have been denied appearance on the account of social problems of their own," Celestia explained, "No matter though, they were pleased to know we thought of them," she smiled softly to her sibling.

"You did did you?" Luna added, "Well I'm not asking you to squire said merchandise, but it is very thoughtful of you to want such things for me," she knelt down next to Austin and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
---
#239 Posted: 03:40:50 08/12/2014
I smiled and blushed harder when Luna kissed me "Thanks Luna, but I really want to give all three of you a gift as thanks for not kicking me out of town and for letting me stay with you" I said
---
#240 Posted: 03:59:39 08/12/2014
"Yes, like you two, I like to make sure I know what is going on, I reply. Nodding I nuzzle both of my big sisters. My eyes sparkle in the warm sun. My wings are folded at my side. As Austin says that he wants to get all three of us something to thank us for our hospitality, I shake my head. Think nothing of it. Gifts are not necessary friend, I, we were happy to grant you our hospitality," I say as formally as I can before standing quietly beside my big sisters, Celestia and Luna.
#241 Posted: 04:41:33 08/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna nods in agreement, "Even if you are not like the others in appearance, you are still my little pony," Celestia added looking to the changling for assurance, "And I take care you all to the best of my abilities."

"As do I," Princess Luna cupped Austin's chin with a free and gentle hoof, "No matter the cause, we will be there."
---
#242 Posted: 05:28:50 08/12/2014
I hug Luna "I would hug all three of you at once, but I'm not big enough to even come close to that" I laughed
---
#243 Posted: 06:46:21 09/12/2014
I nuzzle you, before shyly returning to my big sisters' side. My dark, deep midnight blue eyes sparkle. Though I shy away from you, I smile briefly, letting you know that I too, like my big sisters will always be there for him.
#244 Posted: 03:18:38 12/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna blushed herself and giggled a little, "Well," she cleared her throat, "My sister and I are going to be meeting with some of the village wide decorators, to tell them they did a great job and to see what else, if any, they have planned."

Celestia nodded, "Yes, you are more than welcome to join us as we continue to explore the celebration's preparation. I can already tell this year will be the best one we've held so far," she added turning to Astrello, "Little brother," she let her wing out over his back, "Do you have any friends you would like to visit along the way?"
---
#245 Posted: 03:48:39 12/12/2014
"I'd love to come with" I said as I noticed Luna's blush "She might actually like me" I thought
---
#246 Posted: 19:19:21 27/12/2014
"Hmm, I don't know. I think you two and Austin are just fine right now," I say with a smile.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:38:50 01/02/2015 by Wyrstel
#247 Posted: 23:45:57 27/12/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wyrstel, the RP is based 1000 years before Twilight, about a year or two before Nightmare Moon appears.

Luna cleared her throat, "Well then, I think we should start back for the square," she used her magic to pull some decorative laces down to wrap them around Austin making a bow that was fluffed up on his left side.
---
#248 Posted: 00:50:08 28/12/2014
I giggled from the act "That tickled Luna, but why did you do it?" I asked
---
#249 Posted: 08:29:26 30/01/2015
Oc: Sorry about that I fixed it.
#250 Posted: 02:47:07 31/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Celestia nodded, "Very well," she smiled, "Let us find something to entertain our day then," she walked forward leading back toward the town square.

Luna shrugged, "This is only the beginning," she started, "It's about getting into spirit, granted the holiday spirit is somewhat different of that of Hearths Warming, still should be recognized when possible," she explained. Not wanting to be all mysteriously confusing, "I believed you could use an accessory, but now," she raised a hoof to her chest, "I think it is now your turn to retrieve a small gift for myself," she smiled with her eyes closed, "You may acquire it when you deem it possible," she giggled as she began to follow her sister.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me