Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play) [CLOSED]
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#151 Posted: 02:10:22 10/04/2014
"I agree," said Artuoaga, "where have been sir? I haven't met you yet and I'd like to along with your sister,"
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#152 Posted: 19:56:39 10/04/2014
I shyly nod at Artuoaga and then smile at my big sister, Celestia. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light. My pure-snow white mane blows in the wind while my tail swishes back and forth.

"Well Picture Perfect wanted me to model for her some. So mostly I have been modelling for her. She will probably want much, much more this week. She looked really excited."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#153 Posted: 03:47:02 11/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: there just isn't much going on right now, I have plans for later events, but no one is posting enough for time to pass. Oh and as an FYI Wyrstel, we're inside a building, lol, no wind bro

"The one thing you're not shy of," she teased as she levitated a hay nugget up to her mouth to eat it. Swallowing it, she proceeded to have a drink, "Well little brother, if you don't mind, do have a seat on the chair, you've gotten me wet," her voice rolled with giggliness as she brushed the area Astrello had dropped tears on.

--

"Alien? Nah," Colton waved un-agreeably, "But on a curious note, what made you come out this far from your home? I know it wasn't to find a circus... Actually I've never been to one myself. I guess I've been real busy with my work, but of course I enjoy my work. I make all kinds of thing with my materials, from swords to spears to shields and helmets, and everything in between of course. My brother lives down in Ponyville, I visit him on occasion, or when I'm not stocked up with projects and jobs to fill. His crafting is a little different from mine. He once slipped on a banana peel right after walking into my shop one time, he broke a plant pot he had made, it had a cactus of some sort in it too, he was picking needles out for the next two days. I've had my fair share of accidents around my projects; I had some tongs break while moving a chest plate from the oven, tried to catch it bare hooved, didnt work too well, an-" he was stopped by poke in his side, "Oh heheh, sorry, can't help myself sometimes. Hard to keep from getting off topic... Not that we really had one," Snowdrop elbowed him a little rougher this time.

"Don't scare her away in the first ten seconds," Snowdrop laughed a little as she stretched her wings out for a second and closed them back in.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#154 Posted: 17:40:35 12/04/2014
"Oh its fine actually, haven't had a conversation with anypony for a while," She stood up to stretch, "It was a two day travel here. I don't normally go far enough to find new places, but I went further this time. Oh, yeah, I travel out from home a lot, but not this far before. It's nice to hear new voices, any voice actually," she gave a cheekish smile, she really hadn't talked to anyone for the past week. Mostly by choice, but then again the city was always busy, not pony to talk to except family, who can be distracted too, "So, the princesses are in town?"
---
Well that just happened...
IAmEntei Green Sparx Gems: 300
#155 Posted: 18:07:36 12/04/2014
"That must have been a tough time for you Astrello," said Artuoaga, "again, we're glad to have you back,"
---
I Am Entei, I am no illusion!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#156 Posted: 18:45:36 20/04/2014
Can I join?
Name: Austin
Appearance: Dark blue changeling with a broken horn.
Positives: Strong, great flier, and makes great pies.
Negatives: Shy, doesn't like who he is.
Other: moving here after runing away from home. Built own house on edge of town.
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#157 Posted: 02:34:13 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted... Dont expect too much kindness for a changeling, they are different in major ways(physically), and are usually considered evil.

Celestia nodded, "We have all had a tough time, but it is all behind us now. I'm sure we won't have to worry about anything for a long time, or at all," She added taking a quick bite of her sandwich again.

--

Colton just realized that they were the ones they were about to go see just before he randomly passed out, "Oh yes, we were on our way down... But it seems my body had other plans. I'm kind of embarrassed now, knowing another pony watched me sleep," He started to stand, but first patted Snowdrop's neck to let her know he was getting up. She stood up with him, "If you wish to join us, I do not object. All new comers are welcome, and appreciated."

"Indeed you are," a somewhat deep soft voice added from just below the cloud. Colton and Snowdrop knew instantly who it was, Princess Luna shifted up through the cloud. Quickly landing and walking over, "I was wondering when you would get here," she looked at Ballistic Beats like she was expecting her.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#158 Posted: 02:54:06 21/04/2014
"Amen," said Artuoaga, "by the way, when should we get going?"
#159 Posted: 06:13:09 21/04/2014
I walk into town for the first time. "I hope they can see past the monster I see everyday in the mirror." I say as I start seeing people. I think to myself, "This is going to be a long day." I see Artuoaga and Celestia in the diner. "Love, something I will never have." He sees Luna going on the cloud where Colton and Snowdrop are. "Friends, I wonder if I will ever have them. I know, I can introduce myself. They may like me, at least, I hope." I fly up there to meet everyone. "Hi guys, I'm Austin."
---
#160 Posted: 21:33:18 21/04/2014
"Oh ooo," Ballistic Beats stood up upon the arrival of the two flyers, "Luna I presume," she bowed, "Excuse my rudeness if I do not preform this gesture properly," She looked up to the princess, then over to the changeling, "Ah, who is... Excuse me, Austin? What are you?"
---
#161 Posted: 22:31:59 21/04/2014
"I'm a changeling." I said as look to the groud hanging my head in shame. "I understand if you would like me to leave. I am a monster after all.
---
#162 Posted: 02:57:43 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well you haven't threatened us," Snowdrop turns to Austin, slightly off in direction though, "How could such a friendly voice come from a monster?" she smiled lightly.

Colton walked over in front of her to look at the changeling, "Be careful, they feed on love from other ponies," Luna was quick to step in front of Colton, "They usually travel in large groups," she then glared at Austin, "Why are you alone?" Colton looked on in awe at the bug like pony Luna was addressing.
---
#163 Posted: 04:32:32 22/04/2014
"Trust me, no one from my homeland liked me. I ran away to make a new start. It was a bad idea I guess. I never had a friend before. I knew I never would have any companionship. I should just save the world from this monster I call me." I break down. "I just want to be, not me."
---
#164 Posted: 03:05:33 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Your a changing aren't you? Male a new persona for yourself," Colton jumped around ideally, "Or do you need your horn foe that?" Colton settled for a second, "Maybe I have something in my shop to boost your self-esteem. Armor, blade, shield, club, ax, helm, boots, bow, saddle? Ideas, blueprints, repairs, models? I'll give discounts, but it will have to be on my list for later."

Snowdrop giggled, "Excuse Colton, he can be quite a chatter box."

"Well if it's in my mind, it's coming out," Colton added, "My brother always told me to try and hold back around new ponies, but I don't know what he means about it. I am just being me, does he want me to hold myself back or something?"

Luna smirked at Colton's personality, he was always so open and caring. He was living the spirit of the holidays everyday, never seen without a smile of some kind, always giving to those around him, a hard worker with no complaints, and is always there for a friend in need. She admired his attitude toward a complete stranger with a blood history of destruction, and he is still offering his time. Luna wanted to just hug the stallion for his hospitality, but it would be an inappropriate time.
---
#165 Posted: 05:00:46 23/04/2014
"That wouldn't help me. I would still be a monster. I don't want anything, but thanks Colton." Austin looked at the group and smiled. "You guys are the nicest ponys I have ever met. I have never spoke to anypony this long without them yelling at me to leave. Is this what you call friendship?" I ask as I approach Luna and give her a hug. "Thank you, thank all of you."
---
#166 Posted: 21:30:50 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna looked down at Austin with surprise, "It... It's alright," she lowered her head down to hug back, "I do believe you are correct, or mostly," she giggled. Colton jumped in wrapping his fore legs around them, as much as he could anyway.

"We are suppose to head into town guys," Snowdrop added somewhat sarcastically, "Maybe Celestia can help," she said with some cheer, "She is said to be one of the strongest in magic," she paused, "Oh wait," she walked over and found Luna, "Don't you know any healing spell that can replace his horn?"
---
#167 Posted: 21:35:34 23/04/2014
Artuoaga looked outside and immediately saw a changeling, Oh my! I remember that Lord Barkis Beckett said that those creatures were very hostile monsters, he thought, "Celestia," he whispered, "do you see the changeling?"
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#168 Posted: 22:09:58 23/04/2014
Ooc:If I would've known changelings where allowed I would've made this other character. But oh well whatya gonna do?
Name: Silver
Appearance(covers species): he is a normal looking Changeling except he has silver eyes, mane, and and tail
Personality: He likes to cause trouble but not in a way you could think. He can be very nice but is normally a bit crazy.
Positive traits: If you warm up to him he can be nice
Negative Traits: he usally cause trouble but normally does it by sneaking a black mailing, he also can be rude to others
Other:
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#169 Posted: 22:38:35 23/04/2014
"No, it's fine, but maybe you can help me a different way." I look down off the cloud. "Maybe if everypony sees me with you, Luna, maybe they will believe I just want friends. That and I've always wanted to meet both princesses and see the palace, and since I met you Luna, that dream can be accomplished. So want to help me, friend?" I say the last word reluctantly as I walk back to Luna and rest my head on her shoulder. "Your mane is so soft, it's like a pillow."
---
#170 Posted: 23:34:38 23/04/2014
Ballistic didnt have a whole lot of input on the matter, "Wow, deep breath much," she commented on all that Colton had said. She didnt join the hug, unsure she should. Ballistic instead walked over next to Snowdrop to look at Austin, "So, you really aren't like these other changeling things?"
---
#171 Posted: 03:40:12 24/04/2014
"No, I wanted to be who this." I say as I walk up to ballistic. "I wanted to be normal, like yous." I walk back to Luna. "Luna, you know about what I'm going through, right."
---
#172 Posted: 03:56:48 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"No, sorry, I cannot say I do," Luna replied looking up to Colton then back to Austin, "Well just be who you are around everyone you meet. If they don't like you, never stopped Colton," she joked rubbing the stallion's mane, "You may join me, my sister and our two new companions, Snowdrop, Colton, and... Uh," she pointed to Ballistic Beats.

"Ballistic Beats," Snowdrop filled in the opening, "She comes in from far east... ManeHatten was it?" she herself aimed to face the Pegasus wearing headphones around her neck.
---
#173 Posted: 04:45:48 24/04/2014
"Thank you, the advice is welcomed. You are very wise, my princess." I say as I bow loyally to Luna. That is when I realize something, I might be experiencing what is called a crush. "I must say something." I think to myself. "Luna, I think I might have feelings for you. I have never felt this way before. I...I love you." I give her a great, big hug to show my feelings for her.
---
#174 Posted: 02:32:13 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna was stricken by the comment of affection, "It is too early to know what love is," she knelt down to Austin, "As flattering as it is, I cannot say I truly love you they way you may think you do for me. You are nice and forward, but," she brought Austin's chin up to look in her eyes, "Don't waste your love on me, I've lived for many more years than I look. I've had my fare share of what I thought was love myself."

Colton shook his head with a smile, "Wow Princess, you know how to make something not sound so bad," he turned Snowdrop, "I'm happy with my shorter life. Just means I can make it full of fun, work, learning, and love."
---
#175 Posted: 02:35:04 29/04/2014
Artuoaga looked back at the changeling and noticed it didn't look homicidal, Maybe he'll be harmless... he thought optimistically
#176 Posted: 03:41:49 29/04/2014
"I don't care how much longer than I you've lived, I know my love for you is real." I say as I look right in Luna's eyes. "Colton, you said you're happy with your shorter life and that you want make it full of meaning. For the first time in my life, I feel happy. Don't take this from me Luna. I just want to be happy, to not feel like this monster. Just try for me, please." I say as I hug Luna again with tears in my eyes. "I want a chance, that's all."
---
#177 Posted: 01:28:12 01/05/2014
Ballistic Beats sat face-hoofing, "I'm sure you're not the first to ever ask this of her," she sighed closing her eyes as she faced the cloud ground they all were gathered on. She simply rose her headphones up to tune out the scene. Keeping her head down, eyes closed, and volume at a level in which the outside world seemed non-existent.
---
#178 Posted: 02:20:59 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna turned her head to the sun, "I... Do not wish to take your happiness," she closed her eyes, she took a deep breath. She turned her head opening her eyes slowly as she turned back to Austin. She brought a hoof up to to hold him, "I will try," she smiled lowering her head to his side, "Just not yet," she pulled back a little, "We do not know each other but for a few seconds, but that doesn't mean we don't have to," she gave him a light caring smile.

Snowdrop wrapped her left hoof around Colton's right, then leaned her head to his shoulder. She giggled a little pushing his somewhat long mane to the side, "So you've been thinking about us?" she teased, "You know," she laughed a bit harder this time, "Luna has shown me, in dreams of course, what the world looks like... Even you."

"Yeah?" Colton looked over a little to get a view of her white mane. She had raised her head to have the appearance of her looking up to him.

"I saw the birth mark," she whispered with a cheeky smile. Colton kept quiet, blushing strongly at that, "Oh don't get too worked up," she brought her hoof back to touch his chin, but slid her hoof up to his cheek, "Not like I get to look at you however I choose," she pushed him away playfully.

--

Celestia had just finished her first half, and Astrello's order had arrived and was simply layed out next to hers, "Luna should be back shortly, if Colton hadn't gotten caught up with either talking... Or sleep," she giggled some before taking a drink.
---
#179 Posted: 02:50:37 02/05/2014
"Who is Colton?" Artuoaga asked turning his head to Celestia
#180 Posted: 02:59:01 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia turned to Artuoaga, "Oh excuse me, was thinking aloud," she set the glass down, "Colton is a significant other to Luna's best friend, Snowdrop. I've seen them together only a few times, but she tells me how much Snowdrop talks about him. He has also been working for us for a few years, so I think he is a good one," she made a quick smile, "He makes our guards armor and accessories, such as shields, swords, spears, well pretty much anything metal crafted," she paused, "He does sound like a great stallion, but my sister and I cannot have relationships with our subjects, due to our... life span. The pain would be too much..." she seemed uneasy to admit the situation.
---
#181 Posted: 03:00:45 02/05/2014
"Oh, he must doing well with Snowdrop then, they are after all in the same age group," Artuoaga replied
#182 Posted: 03:18:56 02/05/2014
"Thank you. Now, should we head out" I say looking out off the cloud. "The town looks beautiful. Colton, could you make me something later"
---
#183 Posted: 02:45:56 05/05/2014
The movement outside Ballistic's mind cast shadows over her eyes, which made her open them to the real world. Seeing Austin still rather close to the princes, and Snowdrop now with Colton, Must have missed some love talk... she then paused to sigh at the the thought, Love... Will I find it too one day? she stood up and stretched her legs and wings. Shaking her head, making her headphones slide back down to her neck, she then arched her back to make a quick few pops before standing straight again, "Forgive my occasional rudeness, some situations just bring out randomness my nerves tend to throw at me."
---
#184 Posted: 21:34:41 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Colton brushed Snowdrop with his shoulder gently to let her know he was moving over to stand by Austin, "I dont see why not, but it'd have to wait a few days. This time of year keeps me busy," he made a quick head motion to Snowdrop who was following his voice to meet up with them, "And with the few new ponies who come in, they tend to stop by my store every now and then, or settle in and/or join the royal guard. There are also merchant travelers who occasionally have materials I need, so I'm back and forth between town to town," he paused raising an eyebrow to that last part, "Anyway, Luna seems to have left a little early, which means-"

"My sister and our two tag alongs, Artuoaga and Astral(idk, they left) are still waiting back in the restaurant, Two Stables," Luna finished as she flew up over the edge, "Let us rejoin them then," she began lowering below the clouds. Colton made a short nod in agreement, lay his right wing over Snowdrop, lifted it away and walked off the cloud to follow the princess down. Snowdrop followed after she heard their initial flaps.
---
#185 Posted: 00:31:55 06/05/2014
"Time to introduce myself" Austin said as he followed his new friends "So where are we going" Austin asked
---
#186 Posted: 00:44:37 06/05/2014
Astral then walked home to put his new files away. He put these files up in his desk cabinet as his old drum and guitar set case. 'its been forever since I've played these... I know why not play them for the princesses and artuoaga!' He thought as he then started dragging the cases on the ground using his magic towards where he was suppose to meet the others.
---
#187 Posted: 02:12:09 06/05/2014
Ballistic Beats trotted up to the edge, smiled and turned sideways. Taking a deep breath, she let her legs fall out from under her, leaning over as she descended, forcing her over the edge. She angled her closed wings so that she tumbled through the air into a spiral toward the ground. Passing the princess, she let her wings open, pulled back enough to change angle but not rip her wings off, and spun around to the ground below. Looking up to the others she realized she was in another new city by herself. Looking around the landing zone, she noticed it seemed to be the town square. A fountain was centered here, just to her left, and the small town hall was behind her.
---
#188 Posted: 02:48:42 06/05/2014
"That was amazing, Ballistic Beats" Austin said as he landed next to her
---
#189 Posted: 12:21:16 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Colton watched Ballistic Beats pass by and make her landing, and the whole scene gave him an idea. The idea would be impossible without the right items, which he has no idea if such things exist. Metallic set of wings, that do not have to move in order to gain any ground. With angle adjustment capabilities and the right velocity, you shoul- "Princess Luna?" Snowdrop's voice cut into his thoughts, "Has Astrello gotten his special somepony yet?"

"Hmm, he tends to tell his sisters everything, but we haven't heard much about the upcoming holiday," Luna replied.

Snowdrop had grifted over to Luna's side, "Aww, too shy I guess," she concluded with her light, harmonic voice. Colton enjoyed hearing her talk, more than he likes to hear himself, "You know, I think Colton was nervous the first time he decided to say something to me. The quietest I ever remember him being too," she smiled cheerily, "He was also one of the few who were ever nice to me in school."
---
#190 Posted: 00:57:12 07/05/2014
"That's nice, but where do we go now guys" I asked as I looked in awe of the town square
---
#191 Posted: 01:00:36 07/05/2014
Astral gritting his teeth and closing his eyes tightly as he pulled the two instruments into town square. He then looked around and spotted Luna and a few others he then waved over to them. "Hey Luna! Over here!"
---
#192 Posted: 04:17:54 07/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"Astral? I thought you were with my sister still," She turned to his voice, "Were you called away for something?" though the low breeze brushed by them lightly, Luna's mane was the only one un-fazed by its touch. Snowdrop's bounced merrily to the current, while Colton's waved over only slightly due to it being heavier set on his head and neck. Colton too had turned to Astral to give a returning wave.
---
#193 Posted: 04:26:51 07/05/2014
"Hello, who are you, my name is Austin" I said as I waved back at Astral "You play both of those" I asked Astral as I saw his instruments
---
#194 Posted: 21:37:35 07/05/2014
"Yeah I do." He said to Austin. "Yeah until I had to deal with thingsss!' He said still trying to pull the two cases with his magic and his body.
---
#195 Posted: 22:14:00 07/05/2014
"Let me help you friend" I said as I pick up a case and put it on my back "Good thing I'm strong enough to do this, this instrument is heavy" I said as I felt the weight of the case on my back
---
#196 Posted: 04:17:33 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna let out a soft laugh, "Oh come now, dont hurt yourselves," she used her magic to lift the cases into the air, somewhat with ease, "They are quite weighty, but they are no match for my magic," she playfully waved them around being sure to keep the cases sealed while doing so. They items halted in the air and lowered closer to the ground next to Astral, "Where do you plan to set up," the one Austin had was levitating just next to him, "We hadn't expected any music today so there is not stage yet."

Colton was oddly surprised by the almost blank reactions from Astral toward the changing, Maybe they observe one's current actions before making assumptions... Or he just got lucky we ran into such an open pony. He raised a hoof to his chest, "I bet those things aren't that heavy. Have you ever had to lift a twin tip duel blade battle axe to the second floor of a building?" he was hinting to his usual heavy lifting work around his shop, though his physical form can deceive ones mind to seeing him as a regular Pegasus stallion, "Not only that, but having to bring the matching armor with it?" he held a sharp yet playful smile when he paused.

"I was wondering where that hint of missing hair came from," Snowdrop added. The grazed area on the backside of Colton's right leg, just above his ankle(I've forgotten horse anatomy... My sister was in a class for it, but I done lost it... Most of it), was from that axe he spoke of. It had caught another piece of Colton's works, a mace, and pulled it down. It hadn't cut that deep at all, but it removed a bit of hair in the process. Colton didn't worry about the laceration, for it was really only a surface break, and let it be, no limping, not thick bleeding, and no complaints.
---
#197 Posted: 04:32:48 12/05/2014
"I'm capable of lifting the instrument, I'm strong enough Luna" I said as I looked over at her and the others "Colton, did you get hurt" I said seeing the missing hair spot "Where should we go now guys" I said to the group, smiling happily
---
#198 Posted: 12:25:43 12/05/2014
"Its fine, I can just set up here. Ya know I used to be in a band trying to get my cutie mark. But it didn't go to well..." He then unzipped the Guitar case and pulled it out with his magic. He then after setting up the guitar he then took out the drum piceces one by one putting them together. As he then pulled out what looked like chimes from the drum kit, he then attached the two chimes to the drum. And the last piece looked to be a wood wind that was bent with perfect right angles. (almost like _|- kinda thing)
---
#199 Posted: 19:05:52 12/05/2014
"That's some pretty nice equipment buddy" I said as I looked at the instruments "Could you teach me to play guitar sometime" I asked Astral
---
#200 Posted: 03:47:36 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
"He acts quite a bit like you from the sound of it all," Snowdrop inquired in a whisper, "Always looking for something to do, right?"

Colton nodded in a reply to her comments, "I have actually attempted to make instruments out of an order. The found the instruments to look great, but they didn't really play as well as planned," Colton had some blush at his own information, "Though the flute that was requested didn't have any problems. I guess a metal guitars isn't really all that great, huh? Especially the way I ended up playing it," he made the some where ones eyes are closed but their teeth are shown in a big grin, "Need less to say, I need some blueprints or instruction on those things."

Luna watched Astral set up his instruments, "Excuse me friends, I must return to the restaurant where I had left my sister and Artuoaga," she made a bow wile speaking. Turning and lifting up to fly just high enough to go over he buildings, and glided away.

--

OOC: table for two, Wyrstel and Popfizz are requested to return for their posts... Sandman may not come back, and I'll pm S-G since she hadn't posted since her char sheet, the first to join...
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me