Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#101 Posted: 05:14:35 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: kinda waiting on Chained here... So Celestia and Luna will be on hold, but I will not wait forever.

Snowdrop nodded, "Yes, me and Luna are pretty close actually," she had always enjoyed talking about her friends, "She is the dark one, the younger sister. She has shown me what she looks like in my dreams. Though I cannot see here, I see everything in my dreams, she makes sure they are correct," She paused for a second realizing she had raised her volume while she spoke. She brought her voice down to avoid waking Colton early, "She is so caring," then her smile faded, "But she says that no pony likes the night, she gets jealous that every pony plays and enjoys the sunlight, but never the moonlight."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#102 Posted: 11:36:42 20/03/2014
Ooc: Sorry School has be a bit hard lately for me.

"Well I just finished moving here three days ago." As he picked up his glass using his magic and took a little sip from it.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#103 Posted: 12:42:06 20/03/2014
Artuoaga turned to Celestia, "So, Celestia, what were you're parents ever like?" he asked.
#104 Posted: 20:07:21 20/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia was reluctant to reply, "Well we didnt know them for very long actually. Our father was the creative one as our mother the protector," she was slow to start, but continued smoothly, "They always knew how to make us laugh. All in all, they were the greatest parents one could have," she paused, "That's about it though. We were alone not too long after this world was made."

Luna knowing the subject was touchy between the two, but still wanting to speak with Astral, she simply looked to Celestia who has returned the glance. They made a quick smile to one another, "We have been together ever since," Luna added.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#105 Posted: 21:16:22 20/03/2014
"I see," said Artuoaga, "were they also responsible in helping create the world?" he asked
#106 Posted: 03:08:53 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia only smiled, "Are you distracted by something? I've already told you that," her voice was light and low cheer again, "They had made this world for us, my sister and I. A place to explore, have fun," she sighed, "Oh how the time has passed."

Luna returned her attention to Astral, "Oh, sorry. You haven't been here that long huh? Well, have you made any friends yet?"
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#107 Posted: 13:42:59 21/03/2014
"Charmed." Zephyr replied, with a slight nod. "I'm not concerned, don't worry. Really, it's just my... necessity... to initiate any social interaction."
"He's... uh... look, I don't know what..." Astraea giggled nervously. "Ah- haha, oh, and we're aren't, uh, together, if you, um, get what I mean-?"
"Hh." Zephyr grunted, shifting his packs slightly to expose his somewhat ominous Cutie Mark, all the while staring at Levi's teeth.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#108 Posted: 21:32:18 21/03/2014
Only by your purity... thought Artuoaga, "No, but you seem to have a point if I could be distracted by something..."
#109 Posted: 22:17:26 21/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia laughed a little inside, "I do not mean to intrude, but is it your special somepony? She rests on you mind," She suggested. The waiter had come back once again, this time to refill any drank refreshments. He took the tray with him again as he left.
---
#110 Posted: 22:19:23 21/03/2014
"Yes..." said Artuoaga blushing a little, "she has been on my mind for longer than you may think,"
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#111 Posted: 02:22:13 22/03/2014
Ballistic Beats settled a little laying back down, "Oh wow... Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep... I guess I'm one of few who welcome the moon's light. I feel it sooths my somewhat busy life," she laughed a little, "I guess I like the moon because it represents night, in turn means sleep... For most. Which then allows me to be myself by myself. Though the city is never completely quiet, ponies always doing something out there," she pulled her headphones off again, "My music blinds from from the loud obnoxious sounds, rude ones and the head pounding hoof stamps."
---
Well that just happened...
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#112 Posted: 05:37:57 22/03/2014
Levi realized how wide he was smiling and quickly closed his mouth, hoping his canines had not been seen. 'oh great now look, you made them nervous. good going genius' he thought to himself 'it's okay this conversation can be salvaged, just don't say anything else disturbing or to do with relationships or any of that. Just have a normal polite conversation'. "So then does that mean you would go out for dinner with me" he said 'SON OF A BIscuit eating diamond dog. aaaaaaaand here comes the awkward.'
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#113 Posted: 06:22:29 22/03/2014
OOC: Astrello would be living with his big sisters. He would be doing his royal duties beside them, he would be working on flying and practicing his magic with their guidance. Also do to how handsome he is, he would probably be a star model.
#114 Posted: 12:02:33 22/03/2014
"Ehh I don't have much friends yet." Astral said who looked down at the table and thought about something.
---
#115 Posted: 00:40:40 23/03/2014
Artuoaga focused back on Celestia, "So, did you or your ancestors invent Hearts and Hooves Day?" asked Artuoaga
#116 Posted: 02:27:30 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"I did not mean to hurt you if I did," Luna stated quickly lowering the utensil she was using to eat her salad.

Celestia batted her eyes rapidly, "Really? How long have you two been apart?" her cup then levitated back up next to her.

--

Snowdrop smiled brightly again, "I know what you mean," she lowered her head real close to Colton's, "Hmhm, he is either working, running, or being surprised. His heart is beating very quickly, and his breathing is at a higher rate than normal," she pulled back, "Whatever it is, at least he is resting up," she turned her head as to show she was putting her attention to her new friend, "Well, I figure we should get moving before the princesses get too crowded. I'll wake him up in a second, and before that, can I ask you get me one of those headphone things or at least stake to to a place where I can get one."
---
#117 Posted: 02:32:22 23/03/2014
Artuoaga thought that that could have brought bac a tragic part of her life, so he just drank his water.
#118 Posted: 02:48:23 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well as for this holiday, it had only recently spread across all of Equestria," She took a quick sip, "Where is it you are visiting from, if you don't mind me asking?" the cup returned to the saucer. The waiter had just come back with the other foods. Laying them out to the propper ponies, Celestia's sandwich, Astral's pasta, and Artuoaga's ravioli.
---
#119 Posted: 02:52:20 23/03/2014
"Oh, I'm not actually visting this place, I'm moving here. I originate from Cloudsdale." said Artuoaga
#120 Posted: 20:40:43 23/03/2014
"O-oh?" Astraea was taken aback by the question. "Alright, y-yeah, that would be good."
"You mean just her, or both of us?" Zephyr responded flatly, after a moment. "Look, ok, I don't mind, go ahead." These saddlebags are getting heavy, ugh.
---
#121 Posted: 03:46:28 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: I must wait, both in order to keep from leaving people behind, and that... Well never mind just that.
---
#122 Posted: 01:16:55 25/03/2014
"So, have you and Luna always lived here?" asked Artuoaga
#123 Posted: 01:19:20 25/03/2014
OOC: sorrryy guys, been a liiiittle bit busy here. I might be on a little less here soon though
hey SD, ya got a little speelll sheq gooon rang

Ballistic was not surprised herself, "You can hear that?" she got a little closer to the sleeping stallion, "I can't hear it at all," she whispered with shock as she set back, "You must rely on those ears for a lot of things huh?" she patted her own ears softly, Even that is a low volume sound.
---
#124 Posted: 11:16:39 25/03/2014
"Well the reason I really don't like having friends is ever since I was a young foal." Astral said still thinking about when he was still living in the Crystal Empire back when he was young. He wasn't very happy that Luna made he remember about his Foalhood.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#125 Posted: 23:45:21 25/03/2014
'Woah, somepony was actually crazy enough to say yes?' He thought "how about this, we find y'all a motel then we canlook for a place to eat if yer still up for it" Levi said with a smile. 'What are you even going to eat? It is not like you share a diet with other ponies.' He thought to himself ' I will cross that bridge when I get there.'
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#126 Posted: 05:31:24 26/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia nodded, "But we had moved around frequently because we were still rather young," she replied seeing Luna and her guest were in a more personal conversation, "How many questions are you going to ask?" she giggled lifting one half of her sandwich up to take a small bite from the corner.

Luna leaned over to rest her head on Astral's shoulder, "I do not wish to hurt you, I only wish to be good friends," she lifted her head up quickly blushing a little, and cleared her throat, "Sorry, just um," she set her utensil down, "I'll be back momentarily," she made a swift nod of excusing to her sister. Standing up away from the table, "I am sorry, there is someone I must see," she hastily made her way out and flew up off the ground, up and out of sight.

Celestia's eyes followed her sister out, "Do not mind my sister, she can get distracted just as easily as I do. I believe I know who she is off to see. She will be back in time to finish what she ordered and join us in the square," she assured the two who had accompanied them into town.

--

Snowdrop nodded, "Yes," she let her voice raise to a normal talking volume, "I use them mostly to determine how close things are," she then nudged Colton, softly at first. With no initial reaction, she pushed him a little more, "Hey," she laughed, "Wake up," she reached a hoof over to feel for his face, then just started rubbing it randomly, "Colton."

Colton's eyes shot open to realize he was on the could ground, with a hoof going around his cheek, pulling back on his lips. He sat for another second, trying to play it off, "I know you're awake," Snowdrop pulled her hoof back and patted to his shoulder, "We have a guest in Cloudsdale."

Colton raised his head up off the ground to see the grey Pegasus who was laying about three hooves away from them, "Oh," he started a little cheer. Sitting up, "Hi," he waved with a big smile, "How long was I out?" he asked curious as to how long they had watched him sleep.
---
#127 Posted: 20:55:37 26/03/2014
"Eruuuu..." Astral said after Luna put her head on her shoulder and leff. He then really didn't pay attention to Celestia as he slowly picked up his Fork with his magic as he slowly used it and slowly ate his food.
---
#128 Posted: 21:08:47 26/03/2014
"Oh not to many," said Artuoaga, "if you are having any problems I'll stop,"
#129 Posted: 01:48:40 27/03/2014
Hearing the sound of many voices in the room, but recognizing two of them as my big sisters' I slowly and shyly step into the room. I am dressed in a deep midnight blue suit with the sun and the moon on both sides front and back, with the stars shining in the light. I am pure snow-white including my mane and tail. My mane and tail has recently been done by my big sisters leaving it smooth and soft. Upon my head is a small crown and around my neck is an amulet with the sun and moon together with stars encircling it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:41 27/03/2014 by Wyrstel
#130 Posted: 02:07:28 27/03/2014
"Well...If I could ask one more question, do you have any more brothers and sisters?" asked Artuoaga.
#131 Posted: 04:07:31 27/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia smiled brightly, "Oh yes. Our younger brother, Astrello. I didnt expect for him to come with us. In fact I haven't seen him since this morning," the reflective decorations among Astrello's outfit caught her attention. She looked over to the further away area of the small restaurant, "Oh hey, there he is," she nodded a sign of acknowledgment, "Astrello, brother," she called out, "Would you care to join us. It is not to late to place an order."
---
#132 Posted: 05:48:06 27/03/2014
Hearing my big sister, Celestia call to me, I trot over. Mares present awe and some swoon as I pass. After all I am a supermodel. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light.

"Sure, I'll join you big sis, I say shyly. Just got back from a series of photo shoots with Picture Perfect. How has your day been," I say as I gaze through the menu.
#133 Posted: 18:19:35 27/03/2014
"Is that him?" he asked seeing him
#134 Posted: 01:02:51 28/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Hmhm, Astrello is quite the eye catcher with the mares around town. It doesn't help that he is a prince and a model," Celestia waved to the waiter to bring a menu for her brother, "It has been good," she pointed to the two ponies who had originally accompanied them, "We have a few new comers to the area. Oh, and Luna had just left to go see a friend."
---
#135 Posted: 01:19:56 28/03/2014
Artuoaga smiled, "Anyone related to Celestia is a friend of mine," said Artuoaga smiling at Astrello
#136 Posted: 04:47:13 28/03/2014
Swallowing I gather my courage and bow politely to Artuoaga. My finely combed pure snow-white mane and tail shine in the sunlight. My wings remain folded at my side while my horn gleams brightly.

"Hi, I'm umm, I nervously rake the ground with my hooves. I'm umm, Astrello, Prince Astrello. Celestia and Luna are mmmmy big sisssters," I say shakily do to shyness.

Then I hide behind my big sister, Celestia. If my other big sister, Luna was here she would also be a possible hiding place for me. Though I am a prince and a model, I am very, very shy. I peek out from behind her, and gaze shyly up at her. My deep midnight blue eyes sparkling in the light.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:53:54 28/03/2014 by Wyrstel
#137 Posted: 05:55:51 28/03/2014
Astraea smiled. "Oh, we've got a motel room, it's just a matter of finding it, now!" She laughed good-naturedly.
"Mm." Zephyr affirmed. "Sounds good."
---
#138 Posted: 11:54:29 28/03/2014
Astral just kept on eating his food as he then stopped. His eyes twitched a bit and as his eyes blinked serval times but the blinked separately. He just was on a emotional train ride and felt like he was being thrashed about. "Umm..... I have to go... I'll meet you in the square in twenty five minuets." He quickly said as he used his magic and created a plastic container and put his pasta in it as then shoved it into his saddle bag. He then trotted out the door.
---
#139 Posted: 21:16:31 28/03/2014
"So, have you lived here as long as Celestia and Luna?" asked Artuoaga
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#140 Posted: 03:45:01 29/03/2014
OOC: May I join?????

Name: Maria
Appearance(covers species): light blue unicorn with dark blue tail and mane. With a wave and surf board on it.
Personality: She likes making friends, and being kid to them!
Positive traits: She is kind.
Negative Traits: If you get on her bad side, she gets mean.
Other: She has been a resident for three years.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#141 Posted: 17:35:14 29/03/2014
I gaze at Artuoaga from behind my big sister, Celestia. As he asks this however I begin to cry. Rivers of tears fall down my cheeks as I whisper into my big sister, Celestia's ear.

"Go ahead and tell him big sis, if you want. He seems a nice enough pony. I...just can't do it. It's just too painful, I say as the tears continue to fall, splashing onto her coat. Also number 4 and 5 on the menu sound good big sis," I say swallowing and laying my head against her shoulder.
#142 Posted: 18:14:55 29/03/2014
Artuoaga looked concerned, "What's wrong?" he asked
#143 Posted: 02:12:33 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia giggled a little stroking Astrello's clean mane, "It was a miracle we found him when we did. The griffon wars had just ended. He came to us... He had seen so much, and well you get the rest," a tear formed on her own cheek, "We have taken care of him ever since," she lifted Astrello's head for him to look into her eyes, "We wouldn't have it any other way," she then waved for the waiter to come over, "Our prince would like your 4 and 5."
---
#144 Posted: 04:38:59 30/03/2014
"I see," said Artuoaga, "thankfully, the past is in the past,"
#145 Posted: 01:25:19 01/04/2014
I look into my big sister, Celestia's eyes and a small smile forms on my face. Even though the pain I feel is real I feel safe with her. Still I wonder where my other big sister, Luna went.

"Love you big sis," I say nuzzling her affectionatly with my head. Then I lay back down with my head on her shoulder. My pure snow-white mane blows in the wind, while my tail swishes back and forth as I think.
#146 Posted: 02:08:33 01/04/2014
Hmm... this is what family love is, I never had any parents in my life, thought Artuoaga, how touching,
#147 Posted: 03:34:42 04/04/2014
OOC: IM SOOOO SORRY YA GUYS, been beaten by them papers again. Also just kind of ruffed out, keeping up with mah shows too, SAO, AOT, and in and out of the pokemons.

Ballistic smiled slightly big as well, "Oh, not long really. I just got here not too long ago," she rubbed the back of her head feeling a bit 'deferent' now, "Uh," she muttered with a bit of withheld excitement, His voice is just so enticing. He doesn't really look like much. No no, dont judge by appearance, be cool. she took a quick deep breath, "Sorry, my name is Ballistic Beats, just call me Ballistic though, eh I if you you want," Stop stuttering, you'll make him think you like him or something. Do I?
---
#148 Posted: 22:51:23 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Colton nodded with a smile, "And I'm sure Snow here has already told you who I am eh," he roles up onto his stomach, "It really is nice to meet somepony from another part of Equestria. Such a long distance from this remote location I presume?" his eyes then scooted down to her hoof, where the musical devise was set, "What is that?" his head tilted a little as he leaned over to get a better look.

Snowdrop stretched her legs getting in a more comfortable position. She bobbed her head to the tune that quickly replayed in her head.

--

"Hmhm, I love you more," Celestia muzzled Astrello shortly, "You sister will meet up with us later. How has your morning been so far? Also, what have you been up to the past few hours?"
---
#149 Posted: 00:37:32 07/04/2014
Astral then slowly troted up to a tree. He normally would just carve things and use his magic and shot magic at trees back when he was a foal and needed closure about something. But he just sat down near it just thinking as his eyes twitched a bit.
---
#150 Posted: 01:47:45 10/04/2014
Ballistic followed his sight to her neck, "Oh these? They are my headphones. They play music for the holder, you just place them over your ears," she raised them up to demonstrate, "And you set the player to play, and enjoy the tunes," she lowered them back to her neck, "So far I've found they are made only in more populated cities and areas. So I'd suspect no pony else here would know either," she then grinned to herself, "Guess you can say I'm almost alien here," her chin shifted over to make a more awkward face referencing her sarcasm.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me