Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play)
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play) [CLOSED]
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#51 Posted: 02:40:32 07/03/2014
"I can, I don't have much to do," said Artuoaga.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#52 Posted: 04:03:18 07/03/2014
"A bit more than I expected from such a quiet area," Ballistic decided to join the two and lay down in front of them, "Well, is it alright if I tagged along with you two into town? I've got nothing better to do," her voice lightened to a cheery can do attitude.
---
Well that just happened...
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#53 Posted: 05:08:34 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia nodded to artuoaga, "We are off now, your company would be much appreciated," Luna added just as they both started down the road. The castle doors creaked shut behind them as they began their short trip toward the village that was built only a minutes walk from the castle walls, "What all have you found in my night sky?" Luna asked ever so intrigued by the unicorn who watched the stars.

Celestia herself watched Artuoaga, "Is the matter of your information important?" she questioned softly looking over to him as they walked the dirt road. There were few trees here and there, but plenty of birds singing in the distance.

--

Snowdrop thought about Ballistic's offer, "I don't think Colton will mind, I sure do not," She smiled lightly, "So, what are the bigger cities like? Do you really have ponies pulling others around in carts for money?" she shifted herself to adjust to the pressure on her forelegs.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#54 Posted: 13:24:06 07/03/2014
Astral was a bit taken by supprised by this question. "Erm- well... Stars aren't your normal five triangle star. Its a sphere that is made up of plasma energy and is held together by its own gravity. Stars can varry in distance from us and sizes, they can also varry on color also. Some stars are able to form all kinds constellations even some we don't even know about. And the most intriguing star I've seen was this one." Astral said as heused his magic and took out a sheet of paper. It had a drawing of stars all around one big star but wasn't in the middle, it was in the uper left margine of the paper. The big star looked like it was giving off gasses of blue, purple, and red and it was cloaked in it. "This star is one of the most interesting stars I've seen. Good thing I was able to draw a good picture of it... I decied to name this star 'the Flaming Nebula'." He then took out a few more papers and showed them one by one to Luna as they had diffrent kinds of stars on them. "These are just some other stars I've seen while studying them." He said as once he showed them all he used his magic to put the papers away in his bag
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#55 Posted: 14:34:43 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna was fascinated by the pony's passion for the night lights of the sky, "This is all very enlightening, you found all this on your own?" she looked down to her companion again with interest. The road began to widen as they drew closer to the central road of the village ahead.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#56 Posted: 19:15:54 07/03/2014
"Well I actually wanted to have a conversation with you Queen," said Artuoaga, "if that's all right," he said quietly.
#57 Posted: 21:00:10 07/03/2014
"Its all with a good telescope and the star that is not that far away from us. Which would be the sun from my research but not quiet sure yet." Astral explained to Luna "If you want to tonight you can come over and use my telescope or star gazer." Astral offered Luna.
---
#58 Posted: 03:14:23 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Luna smiling, "Well we have matters to attend to later this evening. When I have the moon raised, I may seek your home if I be not too busy," the village's first few houses now starting to look actual size, they walked in their still majestic royal walk.

Celestia's expression turned to curious concern, "I assure you we will have time to speak once we've made our appearance and notifications personally, we can have this talk you are so eager to have. I am not a queen kind gentlecolt, but I foresee the possibility as it may be later in my years," she continued the walk with her sister as they passed the first building.
---
#59 Posted: 03:17:50 08/03/2014
"Of course Queen, do you often visit the people of this town? I've just arrived here," Artuoaga claimed.
#60 Posted: 03:29:12 08/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia think a whole lot on the persistent "queen" nickname, "Well I try to make visits at least one day out of a month, sometimes I come in four times if not stay for the night. I can get very busy with demands from the ponies here or elsewhere in Equestria, life of a royal princess can be very tire some," some ponies had come out to greet the princesses, to which they both would bow back to or greet them with a simple good morning/afternoon if they must.
---
#61 Posted: 03:31:08 08/03/2014
"I see, did you make this land with your sister?" he asked.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#62 Posted: 08:00:24 08/03/2014
Zephyr was noticeably more jittery as the pair drew closer to the village, with house details and ponies become distinct. Astraea hummed quietly, with a slight skip in her step, flipping through the pages of her companion's employee manual. It was less a guide on some obscure job, than random rambling about what you do and don't do during potentially post-apocalyptic conditions, with a fair few mentions of protocol. It was interesting, to say the least, but the unicorn was doubting where the author of this book got their facts.

---

"And... we're here!" Astraea chimed happily.
The village was bustling with ponies preparing for the holidays, though the earth pony and the unicorn intended on finding their hotel room before facing the general happy festivities. Zephyr looked almost ecstatic at the surrounding chaos. She imagined that she saw wings on him, flittering excitedly at his sides. It wasn't hard to, afterall, seeing as both of his parents and four of his younger brothers and sisters had them. Still, he seemed happy enough.
"So, where was the hotel, again?" Astraea asked, shifting her saddlebags slightly.
"...The Princesses." Zephyr replied quietly, hardly listening to her. "They- They're... Here... hehe, hehehe..."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#63 Posted: 05:59:39 09/03/2014
Ballistic laughed a little with the main question, "Yes actually, though it is very few and they plan on growing in size and numbers once the factories and big name companies put up shop there. The cities are usually filled with little stores of varying vitiates, whether it be a place of play or an eatery of some sort. There are a few that have some really neat stuff from the olden times. Urns, relics, paintings and such," Ballistic Beats just didnt really know where to stop, "My mother and father work together in the food industry at a large restaurant called 'Silver Hooves', and are known through out the city as very good chefs. I couldn't really get into serving or cooking, I'm all about the sound of music. So yeah, the most I could do was work in a record store and sat in on some ponies who were recording and playing. I've met a few traveling stars actually, but my parents dont see it as much as a big deal as I do, but I don't let that bother me too much."
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#64 Posted: 07:33:46 09/03/2014
Levi lifted his eyes from the paper to see what all the noise was about. He saw a hoard of ponies beginning to congregate. He let out a sigh an threw the papers into a nearby trash barrel, he had finished it anyways. Seeing everypony gather together like this made him realize just how homesick he was. It had been three days since he had a legitimate conversation with somepony. Not since he had left the farm had he talked to someone, not including buying things or hotel rooms. He almost couldn't remember what his own voice sounded like. He contemplated walking up and talking to the princesses before the small crowd turned into a mob but decided against it since he knew not what to say. "I wish I just had somepony to talk to" he said partially to hear his own voice again.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#65 Posted: 01:20:10 10/03/2014
I wonder how long Celestia has actually left here and spread her kindness to anyone else thought Artuoaga
#66 Posted: 04:37:09 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: whoooe... Deep question, I'll go off of the Head Cannon story I heard(Ink Rose on YouTube)

Celestia nodded to a few of the gathering crowd members before turning to Artuoaga again, "Actually it was our parents. A long long time ago, they had created the land for us and the other ponies, such as your greatest ancestors could live happily and play. The story is a rather long one as to why the sun is my duty and the moon my sister's," She arched her neck down to allow Artuoaga hear her over the growing crowd, "I think we will have to talk again a little later. I must address my little ponies, and greet the new ones," she smiled a little brighter as she turned to the crowd, then to Luna, "Dear sister, do you have anything to say before I start?" she asked without quieting the noise.

Luna pulled her attention away from Astral upon her name being called, "Yes," she nodded lifting her head high, "Alright every pony," she let out in a yowl with the royal speaking voice, "Quiet down, quiet down!" the crowd began to settle in.around the sisters, "Good morning all. Do we have any astronomers or astronomares in the crowd?"

"Luna!?" Celestia jumped in, but the crowd had quite a laugh. Clearing her throat, "Carry on."

Luna smiled, "I would like to thank you all for being so supportive of us. We work hard, day and night, so to speak," a few more chuckles joined the quiet, "We work to make the land fare and fun. A land worth living in, and sleeping on for some who are not in the wealth," she sounded a bit more serious, "I just wanted to speak about this... You few who live at our door step may not be the richest, or the fanciest, but you live happily the way you are," Luna stepped forward to lean in to a small family, "Which in turn brings us happiness," with her magic, a wooden toy sword spawned into existence for a young colt in the family, "Some ponies do not have it so lightly," She backed up some, "I see it every night. Ponies, without homes, without loved ones. They even sometimes suffer from others around them, not all from themselves. I say this because there are some ponies who cannot sleep, cannot dream. If you do not dream, what does that make you? A pony without dreams, has no inspiration, they have no motive," She turned to Celestia, "And we are trying to help them see that they are not useless, that they can be loved," she turned to the crowd, "If we can expand our little town, our village, then maybe, just maybe, we can make those who are left out, have a place in our beautiful land," she finished holding her head high whip spreading her wings out. The crowd let out a roar and stamps echoed through.

Celestia walked up to her sister, "You were always better at speeches than I," she nodded graciously to Luna, "Now, can we move on to hear of the upcoming holiday preparations?" her smile holding lightly as Luna replied with a nod.

Before walking out into the crowd, she turned to Astral, "You still coming?" she also looked to Artuoaga, as did Celestia, who occasionally greeted the few brave enough to approach the sisters.

--

Snowdrop caught Luna's raised voice as she was quieting down the large group below, but kept to her conversation, "Wow," she let out a soft giggle, "You can get carried away just like Colton. He can be so talkative that you'd think he's talking to himself," she adjusted her tail out from under Colton's moved hind legs, "I cannot say I've listened to a whole lot of music. There really isn't much to listen to out here, there aren't any musically talented ponies in the village or Cloudsdale. I've only hear some soothing guitar and violin , and that was about two weeks ago."
---
#67 Posted: 13:17:21 10/03/2014
Astral then smilied at Luna. "Sure I have a lot of time for today."
---
#68 Posted: 14:03:19 10/03/2014
Artuoaga smiled at Celestia, "Of course, I don't have much to do since I came here just recently,"
#69 Posted: 02:01:37 11/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The royal sisters made it into a diner that had already set up Hearts and Hooves day decorations. It seems they had also been expecting the sisters, for there was a booth with space around it that would allow them some privacy, "We will require two more seats for our newest friends," Celestia said as she traded a bow to the store owner and workers. The seats were brought up quickly, as if they were scared the princesses wouldn't like them if they weren't up to par. Luna placed herself closest to the window as Celestia was across from her. The waiter had a pot of tea ready for them within seconds of being seated.
---
#70 Posted: 02:10:09 11/03/2014
Artuoaga looked around the diner and was impressed, "Thank you so much, but I also brought some money for when I first got here," said Artuoaga
#71 Posted: 12:28:12 11/03/2014
Astral then turned his head looking around the diner to. "I'd have to say it looks pretty nice to." As looked at the waiter. "If its ok I'd prefer water."
---
#72 Posted: 17:55:50 11/03/2014
How fancy, thought Artuoaga, She must rarely do this with other ponies but maybe this is a welcoming gift,
#73 Posted: 18:17:46 11/03/2014
Ballistic raised up her headphones out and away from her head, "Well I'm not entirely sure what music you'd really like, but I can try a few suggestions. Here, I have these things called headphones, they rest over your ears and play the music that is on what they are connected to. Mine comes from a small portable tape player," She stood up holding the headphones with her teeth, "You trust me right?"
---
#74 Posted: 23:36:27 11/03/2014
Artuoaga smiled to himself and hummed "A True, True Friend" while he waited for the sisters and Astral.
#75 Posted: 04:57:03 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia raised her cup, as did Luna, to drink from the fine dish, "So Artuoaga, where is it you are visiting from?" her and Luna put their drinks down to set their attention to the new comer. The waiter stood by awaiting orders, if they were to be placed, next to a tray that held the fresh tea.

--

Snowdrop tilted her head a little, "Trust you?" she thought for a second, "Trust you with what?" her blank eyes wandered the area which also determined what she was focusing, or trying to focus, on.
---
#76 Posted: 11:25:38 13/03/2014
Astral them picked up the menu and looked at what they had for food. He saw Pasta and when ever he saw Pasta on a menu that's what he would order and he did. "If I can have a large Pasta, if they come in sizes at least. And also can I have a side of Garlic bread or just bread? Also another thing is can I have some butter with my order?" Usually when Astral is hungry and given some great food to eat he kind of loses a bit of his insanity. Which happens quiet a bit during lunch and dinner since he can eat quiet a lot when hungry with out getting sick. Surprisingly he actually looks fit.
---
#77 Posted: 14:31:00 13/03/2014
"Well my mother actually came from the crystal kingdom, but my father came from cloudsdale," said Artuoaga who took a moment to try the tea, "How about you two, have you always lived here?"
#78 Posted: 17:38:50 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia nodded, "We've lived here since the beginning of our rule,"she looked to the table for a second before turning back to the questioner, "I've had word that the Crystal Empire has a new king. Sombra I believe was his name," her smile shown through the worry, "If you'd like to place an order as well, you feel free to get what you wish."

Luna had made her order shortly after Astral figured his out. She had chosen a smaller meal, one consisting of a fruit salad with dressing on the side. She was rather shocked at the order placed by her new friend had made, "A big appetite I see. You normally eat this much?"
---
#79 Posted: 17:40:31 13/03/2014
"I'll see what they have," said Artuoaga looking at the menu
#80 Posted: 19:27:11 13/03/2014
"Er- yes when I'm usually hungry" Astral responded to Luna
---
#81 Posted: 19:50:24 13/03/2014
Ballistic Beats giggled as she held the headphones over Snowdrop's head, "Some music silly," she gently released the speakers onto Snowdrop's ears. It wasn't playing anything at the moment, Ballistic had turned the volume down to try and not startle the mare. The volume was set to one of thirty as she selected a song and pressed play. The song started out with soft music which grew into a majestic muse of tones and chimes that intertwined to produce great imagination. It pulsed ever so gently and upbeat, it was so moving in tone, and very catchy.

OOC: I'll use one SD showed me a few weeks ago.
---
#82 Posted: 20:02:03 13/03/2014
Artuoaga finally found the raviolli he was searching for, "Waiter, may I have the raviolli?" he asked
#83 Posted: 05:06:44 14/03/2014
Levi looked around feeling a little down. He had no one to talk to, the only friends he had where all the way at the farm. 'well why don't you just go make a friend' the thought suddenly popped in his head. He looked around to see if there was anypony he could talk to. He looked around seeing most ponies wearing clean nice clothes, he then looked down at his tattered dusty overalls and grimaced. He then let a smile crawl across his face "I guess that just makes me exotic around here, huh?" he mumbled to himself. He looked back up to see two ponies walking into the town. 'ah, what do I have to lose' he thought to himself trying to build some form of confidence. He walked up to the two ponies one being a grey earth pony and the other being a purple unicorn. "howdy" he said with a friendly smile. 'Howdy? really? that's cliche' he thought to himself. "are y'all new here" he asked 'friggin y'all? are you serious? to late now they think your IQ is below 20. Hey maybe next time we introduce them to our entire family and then show them our farm maybe THEN they won't think you're a hick' he thought to himself in a sarcastic inner-monologue.
---
#84 Posted: 06:02:20 14/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The waiter used his magic to write the request down, "You do not have to ask, it is what you want, not if we want to give it to you," the waiter then looked to Celestia, "Madam, have you decided what you will have?"

Celestia nodded, "I will take the star roasted sunflower sandwich, with squared hay nuggets," she placed all four menu pages on the cart as the waiter then took the tray and order pad to the kitchen. Celestia looked back to Artuoaga, "After we finish our meals, we are heading to the square to see what decorations they ponies have put up for the upcoming holiday. Do you have a special somepony for Hearts and Hooves day?"

Luna nodded, "Hmhm, I too have my large meal moments, but those are mostly during the night when I am most active," she smiled, "I would suggest you visit me in the observation tower, we have a new star gazer in which I'd like to share with you. Maybe it can help you see your project stars much more clearly," she presented this idea she had actually held on to for the past few minutes, "Unless you have plans that is?"

--

Snowdrop leaned back a little at first, but was then taken by the mixture of sounds and flourishes of musical tones. She let the volume raise some more before she waved for the volume to halt its increase. She closed her eyes as the assorted notes laid their beauty on her mind, letting her imagination spur with many colors, colors she had no names for, but colors and patterns none the less. She could not hold back a smile and her tail moved with excitement from the wondrous music playing for her, from a complete stranger.
---
#85 Posted: 12:47:29 14/03/2014
Astral then smiled at Luna as he nodded. "Sure! All I was planning to do tonight was planning on reading my novel. But I can can stop by your castle tonight."
---
#86 Posted: 14:33:27 14/03/2014
Artuoaga blushed a little at the thought but quickly relaxed, "Well, it's a secret. And yes, I would love to go to the square indeed," he replied
#87 Posted: 07:33:09 15/03/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well if you must keep it to yourself," Celestia commented, "Well after we go through the square, we will be going through the shops," she raised her cup again, "Might find a few things you'd like for that special one," she sipped a little more tea before having it set back down on the saucer.

Luna tilted her head with a smile, "Do you live here in town?" she asked looking down to her cup real quick, picking it up with her magic again. She held it up by her head, "I'm surprised we hadn't met before."

--

When the music was over, Snowdrop raised the headphones off of her ears, "That was a beautiful song. A little fast passed at points, but other than that a very nice song," she held them out for Ballistic Beats to take back, "Do you always listen to music, wherever you go? It would be cool... But I need my ears for other things," she made a quick smile to pass off that she was alright.
---
#88 Posted: 12:30:46 15/03/2014
"Of course," said Artuoaga, If I ask her what she would like, she'd easily find out, a necklace of some kind would be nice for her, or something more, thought Artuoaga.
#89 Posted: 00:53:07 16/03/2014
Ballistic retrieved her headphones and placed them back around her neck. After turning the player off, she sighed, "Yeah, I can... tell," avoiding the obvious thought, "It's hard knowing the time of year, and not having somepony to call your own," now referring to herself, "I've just been too active to settle with someone. I feel like I'm too young to be in love, but I don't like feeling alone. Yes I have friends, but not that one close friend," she craned her neck to look at her hooves, "Anyway," she snapped back up, "How long has he been out?"
---
#90 Posted: 03:39:41 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Snowdrop turned her head to Colton's sleeping form, for his head had moved over to a point that his body was almost strait, "About ten minutes now. I'll let him sleep for about another ten before head into town. The princesses are visiting, and I want to speak with Luna again," she smiled brightly now, "You know, she can be in your dreams. She has shown me so much that my eyes do not tell on their own. She is always fun to talk to, though she can get a little hyper from time to time."

--

"I personally hope to see some thing I may take home myself," Celestia smiled lightly as the waiter returned with Astral's water, along with Luna's salad. Their cups were refilled, and the waiter walked back toward the kitchen, this time leaving the tray a table away from the group. Celestia turned to the window to see the happy ponies pass by, some stopping to wave to her, when it suddenly struck her, "Oh my," she let out a small laugh, "I have forgotten my address to my little ponies. My sister must have moved me as well," she turned back to her sister laughing a little more, which in turn made Luna blush with a giggle.
---
#91 Posted: 03:45:30 16/03/2014
Artuoaga looked out the window, So these must be the other residents, thought Artuoaga, I wonder if they have a special somepony...
#92 Posted: 13:49:44 16/03/2014
"Hm?" Astraea was surprised by the earth pony that had approached. "Oh, hello!" She smiled jovially, not really taking note at the accent or attire of the stranger. Zephyr, on the other hand, remained silent and watchful, expression flat.
"Well, this is my second visit, so I don't really know-"
"I have." the grey stallion stated quite suddenly, flicking an ear with slight irritation. "I grew up here. Parents and the kids should still be in the old house."
---
#93 Posted: 19:08:38 16/03/2014
Levi's smile had a little more light in it now "well that's good because this is my first day here" he said. "I managed to find a hotel but besides that I am pretty much lost." He noticed the grey one wasn't smiling near as much 'did I upset him?' he wondered to himself. "I don't think I could ever permanently live here" he exclaimed "It's too crowded, but I grew up on a farm so I am used to a wide open space. and trees, lots and lots of trees."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#94 Posted: 19:33:44 16/03/2014
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep midnight blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature. Is small enough to be carried by his sisters as well as Twilight and her friends.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Positive traits: Creative, Compassionate, Generous, Trustworthy, Hardworking and Courageous

Negative Traits: Extremely shy and very submissive

Other: His older sisters are very protective of him. He models for Rarity, who he met in Canterlot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:39 28/03/2014 by Wyrstel
#95 Posted: 04:19:27 17/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: This RP is based 1000 years before the show, so Rarity isn't even thought of yet. Creative idea though. Can you think of how he would be, you know, 1000 before the mane six?
---
#96 Posted: 05:20:55 17/03/2014
Artuoaga finished his meal and noticed how well Luna and Astral were getting along, but his focus went back to Celestia
#97 Posted: 13:43:56 18/03/2014
"Mm." Astraea nodded. "I don't mind crowds, or anything like that, but I'm not really a fan of staying in the same place for too long, y'know?" She noticed Zephyr's expression, eyes widening slightly. "Oh! Don't mind him, he's just... Ah! We never intoduced ourselves, haven't we?" The unicorn flitted through these trains of thought quite quickly, before settling on names. "I'm Astraea, and mister surly over there is Ar- Zephyr."
The earth stallion snorted, a small smile creeping onto his face.
---
#98 Posted: 01:21:36 19/03/2014
Ballistic was taken back by the information, "You know one of the princesses?" she sat up, "I've never met them," she looked around the area, pretty much not seeing anything new besides a few pegasi flying down past the clouds, most likely heading down to the town below to see the princesses.
---
#99 Posted: 02:37:25 19/03/2014
"oh" Levi said as he realized he had forgotten to introduce himself first 'how insulting' he thought to himself. "I seem to have forgotten that part mah self" he reached and grabbed his hat from his head revealing a really messy mane, he bowed slightly "My name is Levi, pleased to meetchya." He lifted his head and put his hat back on. "I understand what you mean about not standing still, but honestly I get homesick more than anything." He glanced over to Zephyr and back to Astraea. He looked back at Zephyr "listen mister I ain't tryin to steal your girl or nothin, just tryin to be friendly" he said with a goofy smile that showed the teeth he tried ever so hard to hide.
---
#100 Posted: 21:35:46 19/03/2014
Artuoaga thought to himself how lucky he was to be in the presence of Celestia, On Hearts and Hooves Day, I'll tell her and give her what I have in mind, thought Artuoaga
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me