Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hearts and Hooves(a comic/romantic fun play) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 04:22:28 24/02/2014 | Topic Creator
No room for violence here in Equestria, but the air is filled with something else the world would not thrive without, Love and kindness. This is a simple MLP role play, based a thousand years ago, Camterlot is just a normal little estate on the side of a mountain, while the royal sisters live amongst the thin forest before it became the Everfree. A small village of each type of pony lives here under the royal castle where the sisters were fair to one another, and the ponies are in a lul of love as the traditional Hearts and Hooves day arrives. You are either a resident of this village, or are a new comer who has been traveling for most of your days.

The main plot of this RP is to have fun without being brutal or aggressive with your posts. It would be nice to see a non-violent RP once in a while, and who better to bring such and RP than a Bromy with a simple Pony RP.

Rules
1. No violence, possible mean glares or hollow threats are allowed
2. Romance can be only as suggestive as being alone(rules are derived from the shows standards on suggestive themes)
3. No violence=no killing(rather strait forward)
4. No offensive gestures or language
5. If you must have a homosexual relationship, no extreme details
6. Be kind, and have some light hearted fun for once.

Character Sheets are simple MLP set ups

Name:
Appearance(covers species):
Personality:
Positive traits:
Negative Traits:
Other:

if I get to keep my phone, I will post my characters. If not, go on without me, I'll read and catch up later.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#2 Posted: 20:09:31 24/02/2014
Name: StarSong
Appearance(covers species): Light blue pegasus pony, yellow and black mane and tail. Dark blue eyes. Her cutiemark is a yellow star with a black music note.
Personality: StarSong is a kind, caring pony. She's polite to everyone. She's loyal and love to help her friends.
Positive traits: She's really kind and polite to everypony.
Negative Traits: She can get a little angry when things don't go her way and gets involved in problems she shouldn't get involved in.
Other: She loves to sing and fly around. Best friend is ShimmerDance.

OOC: I might add another character later.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:39:57 06/03/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#3 Posted: 21:12:03 24/02/2014
Name: Astral
Appearance(covers species): A black Unicorn with a white colored mane and tail, has brown eyes, and his Cutie Mark is stars with a telescope in the lower left margin.
Personality: Can be really timid and shy when meeting new Ponies. Never talks to much unless it with close friends of his. When something that isn't right happens or when he is confused, he gets frustrated and angry. He can also be very nice and caring at times to.
Positive traits: Always tries to stay positive and tries to cheer somepony up when they are upset. He is also talented at math, science, and magic.
Negative Traits: He can get angry at times and when he is he ignores everything going on and won't talk at all.
Other: Likes being active and playing sports.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:12 26/02/2014 by chained skull
#4 Posted: 03:22:32 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: easily accepted. If one to two more people join, you may start. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to keep my phone this six weeks...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#5 Posted: 03:31:33 25/02/2014
Name: Artuoaga
Appearance: Black coat with a white lone mane, and black pterodactyl wings. Blue eyes with hints of purple and is as large as a Royal Guard
Personality: Level-headed and optimistic, he is one to stay calm in a situation and bashful.
Positive traits: He is willing to die for someone else and can fly as fast as Rainbow Dash
Negative Traits: He hates being made fun of and can make him snap at people
Other: He has a crush on Princess Celestia and wants to appeal to her so she will love him.
#6 Posted: 05:05:17 25/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: aww, someone is gunning for a princess, so cute, lol. I dont mind if someone could... Well I'd have to say apply to be a princess(mind you there are only the two), for you must have a royaless type or emotion, response, action, and thought. I personally think I play and excellent Luna, but she is open to debate.

I will try to get the school's internet to not block DS, which I'd have to pester the guy day after day to be sure he remembers to "check" the site... Anyway. Until I know it is not blocked, my post shall be on hold.

If I disappear for more than a day, just conjoin together at the GMs, and have fun. If I do happen to get the school to unblock it, I will post that day. Thank you for joining, and don't be discouraged if I'm not here to start it myself.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#7 Posted: 05:52:24 25/02/2014
Aww look, my SD is getting all lovey dovey smilie all the crude nature of us humans getting you down? Jk... Well... I ain't got much else to do at the moment... I might have to be in and out, but I can give it a shot, just for my bro

Name: Ballistic Beats
Appearance: a light grey Pegasus with bright blue eyes and a slightly long partly curled mane that does not reach the ground unless brushed smoothly. Her mane and tail are a darker grey to compliment her body color. She normally sports mid-blue headphones with some sort of musical device strapped to her foreleg(can this be in the past times? Or was the Walkman not invented yet?). Her cutie mark... Uhh... Crap... It's... Ah, a record disk with a bolt(electricity, not the metal screw) behind it and a simple one winged music note.
Personality: very bubbly and kind. Outgoing and open minded, with a can do attitude that will brighten anyone... Anypony's... Day... Or night, evening, afternoon... 4 O'clock maybe, ehh.
Positive Traits: usually very merry and up lifting. Is assorted to any music, so great with any party and will dance to even the dullest of songs just to lighten the mood.
Negative Traits: not easy to anger, but do be careful not to get her off her rocker. Not much to her bad side, just mostly a joyful type.
Other: is new in town and does not know any... pony... But is rearen to make friends and possibly a sole mate
---
Well that just happened...
#8 Posted: 22:39:45 25/02/2014
OCC: Thanks, are you going to be Celestia?
#9 Posted: 02:06:46 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: good news everyone, I get to keep my phone. Keep an eye on my YouTube for video posts, I'll be going to my friend's house this weekend where we will attempt some awesome captures with old or new games... And yes of course, BB you're... You're accepted too... *facepalm*

Name: Colton
Appearance: a light blue pegasus(slightly darker than Dash) with a mild purple set of eyes. His mane fluffs up over his ears(not covering them), in a duel color set of dark blue and mild green. Carries a sword at all times of custom design, and a black and white striped strap. His cutie mark is of two blades, one shinning silver and the other a glowing red and orange from being heated resembling blacksmith or creation.
Personality: very kind and talkative. A protective type, and, as I like to call him, the original Element of Loyalty. Very open and up-beat, open minded and creative, thoughtful, and full of whimsy.
Positive Traits: strong loyalty keeps him from being anywhere near rude or dishonest. He could never leave or let a friend down
Negative traits: naive and can forget short term, not the brightest pony you'll meet, but will sure be one to remember.
Other: is already in a relationship(my very own... And self supported(only)ship) with Snowdrop

Name: Snowdrop
Appearance:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...cer-d60r2wu.png credit to artist(in the link title)
Personality: not super outgoing, but trusts many others. Sometimes takes things seriously and is easily offended. She knows Princess Luna as a close friend, so she is quiet and collective, she will not forget anything, and is very gentle in nature, and somewhat easy to amuse.
Positive Traits: being blind has heightened her hearing, feel, and smell, and is pretty much a bundle of fun on a good day.
Negative Traits: cannot read facial expressions and can be a downer when she is in a mood
Other: really enjoys being with Colton who has yet to truly leave her side since they met.
---
#10 Posted: 02:26:02 26/02/2014
Ooc: 1. When are we going to start? And 2. Can I make my character a little bit older?
---
#11 Posted: 02:35:05 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: whenever you feel we should, lol, now is a good time, you go ahead.
as for Celestia, it is more of an audition, can you truly act like Celestia?
---
#12 Posted: 02:44:40 26/02/2014
OCC: Well you are the one who made the RP you seem to be a more worthy role SpyroD
#13 Posted: 03:25:42 26/02/2014
OOC: I know very little about most of the characters... so since it is a long time before the show(SD informed meh), I dont have to, lol... Anyway, id rather wait to get a description of the town we are starting in and all.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#14 Posted: 05:01:06 26/02/2014
Name: Levi
Appearance(covers species): tall yet slim red earth pony. Has a dark blond messy mane under a straw dirty cowboy hat. Has freckles across his face and wears overalls that are a bit too big for him and covers up his cutie mark. He also has two long sharp teeth on the top of his mouth and two much smaller ones on the bottom. Has wrinkles or bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
Personality: He enjoys simple things and is fairly open minded. Though he can be stubborn. Has a strong since of humor, duty and loyalty. Extremely honest. Some. Things can go over his head leading to humorous situations.
Positive traits: loyal, wise, honest. Enjoys a good laugh. Hard worker. Very kind. Humble.
Negative Traits: honest to a fault. Somewhat shy and self conscious of his teeth and lack of strength.
Other: Unlike most equestrians Levi is an omnivore instead of a herbivore and has a disdain for most vegetables though he loves fruit. This also contributes to his slim size and lack of strength since he has a higher metabolism and the food that is around is often not apart of his diet. He is a new comer and is very homesick.

ooc: Something I learned after I picked the name for this OC is that Levi is a Hebrew name meaning joined in harmony. Just thought y'all would think it was as ironic as I do.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:06:41 26/02/2014 by SandmanOfTexas
#15 Posted: 05:56:48 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: well if you insist

Celestia sat atop her throne beside her sister Luna. The princesses were talking with the many ponies who spoke to them on diplomatic issues. Currently the expansion of the town.

"I do not see this expansion as an issue," Luna spoke first, "The only question I have is, would this land be used for the good of the village, or for yourself?"

"Luna please," Celestia chimed in lightly, "The village could use a little more space. The farms can move their crops further out, but of course their sale prices may raise if they so choose, but we are growing as a whole," she paused. Turning to her sister, "Our subjects would probably like the elbow room wouldn't you says sister?"

Luna nodded still brandishing her mood-less expression, "If it will make them happy, I would agree," she looked to Celestia who was giving a faint smile. Luna broke her hard expression to have the same soft smile, "Maybe I judge a little too rough dear sister. I should hold my tongue for the next debate and inquire ways to improve my judgment," her smile was slightly larger, trying to lighten the mood.

Celestia nodded with approval, "The farms will move further out for the town's expansion," She turned her bright face to the mare who had suggested the change in area around the village, "And new homes shall be built for those who wish to stay or for those who come seeking a place to settle."

The earth pony bowed to her princess, "Thank you princess. I will inform the constructors of our agreement, and will await the clearing of the farm fields," standing up and looking to Luna as well, "May your training continue fare princess of the night," she bowed once more before leaving the throne room.

The room was now clear of their busy day, and Princess Luna turned back to Celestia, "What else shall we do today, sister?" she leaned out a little as she spoke, "Our next meeting is not until after moon rising time," her voice was rather light compared to how she had spoken before.

Celestia smiled kindly and stood up from her high seat, "Would you like to have a walk with me? I'd personally like to check on our little ponies in the village. We have made less appearances the past few weeks, and a holiday approaches rapidly," She walked over to Luna, "Come sister, let us enjoy a stroll through the village. We might find your young friend along the way," she enticed, knowing Luna would accept her offer if it meant seeing somepony she knew more personally.

--

Colton was laboring away in his workshop he had in Cloudsdale(OOC: Maybe I should have included the cloud city in the prompt... Anyway, its there), crafting the armor the royals ordered for the guard. He meets the princesses on a regular once a week basis to take and or deliver orders. He is normally never over worked, but he has been putting more muscle into his latest works, trying to pull a little more of a profit from his time. Finishing the shaping of a shield, he set it in the cooling water. Once it was cool enough, he could have it painted, but in the mean time, he could fit spear heads and handles to their propped placements. He doesn't wear the usual blacksmith apron, for his tools would rest in various rememberable places, near the location they were mainly used in. His own sword, which was always strapped around his neck and under his chest, never really slowed him down when he was working. Having three fire pits, he always had a project to be working with, and plenty of time to do so.

From the work room in the back side of his building, he could hear the door bell ding at the sign of somepony opening the shop door. Finding a point of rest with his current works, he wiped his sweat away and flew around to the hall. Landing and walking into the main display room, "Welcome visitor," he paused seeing who it was, "I have a great selection of new fire curved edges, along with hollow shell arrows for the ranged," he approached the Pegasus who had entered only seconds ago, wrapping his foreleg over their shoulder and waving out at the room, "Or the armor. Oh the armor might spark your interest. A new crafting style and denser alloy mixed with lighter materials creates a deadly combos of maneuverability and protection," he had a large pleasant smile displayed on his face as he turned to the customer.

"Colton, since when have I needed something other than you to keep me safe," the soft voice of the white mare giggled, "Anyway," she turned to Colton who had just removed his hoof from her back, "I just got word the princesses were going to be in town today," Snowdrop's voice raised in volume due to the excitement, "If you aren't too busy today, maybe we could go greet them together. We both know them better than most other ponies," she started to giggle again while she said, "Maybe you can get them to play with us a little. I mean they can't be so busy that they find time to visit just to visit."

"I don't know," Colton too was slightly laughing, "Random unknown lonely pony to princess with duties is a big order. I could probably try a few friendly pranks first, though I'm not the best at them, at least I am trying," Colton backed up a little from Snowdrop.

"Why did you step away?" she asked with a slight grin.

Colton took a deep breath, "Well I don't exactly smell to pretty right now, wouldn't want to hurt your little nose now do we?" he asked playfully.

Snowdrop only took a step toward Colton, "I'm not going to let it bother me. I like knowing you are close to me... Makes me feel... safe."

Colton's expression dropped with a little confusion, "Well what is there to be safe from?" he leaned in a little.

"Is there a problem with feeling safe even when nothing is wrong?" her voice was rather low. Colton knew she was having a minor flashback to her filly years, where she was alone most of the day. She had no friends in her class, and only two mares to talk to, one who was never always available, and the other she saw everyday. Colton raised his wing over Snowdrop and squeezed it over her other side.

"You're right, why question one's solitude?" Snowdrop pressed her head into his chest, and a smile crossed her lips again, "So this is just one of those moments then huh?"

"Yep, played ya like a fiddle," she laughed pushing up and over toward Colton. He, unexpectedly, caught his hind leg on the sheath of his sword, causing him to fall over on his side, bringing Snowdrop down with him. Un able to contain laughter at the situation, they lay there for a few minutes.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#16 Posted: 09:44:26 26/02/2014
Name: Astraea
Appearance: Dark purple unicorn with a long, purple mane and tail streaked with bright pink and silver. Pink-orange eyes. Slightly shorter than average, with a long, pointed horn. Lightly freckled. Magic glow is magenta, and seems to sparkle a bit more than other unicorns' horns.
Cutie Mark is a golden, six pointed star, the top point having a pink bow with long ribbons, the bottom point being longer and paling towards the tip, resembling a shooting star.
Personality: Kind. Always does what she can to help another, putting a friends' needs above her own. Gentle, empathetic. Loves making friends. Somewhat ditzy at times, sharp witted at others. Sometimes comes out as a little forceful or rude, but she is quick to apologise if she offends anyone. Quite hotheaded, and tends to jump on the offensive. Quiet, due to being comfortable just listening. Hopeful.
Positive Traits: Always willing to help anyone in need, even if the other pony is a stranger, or someone who had made themselves out to be hostile.
Negative Traits: Her own emotions tend to cloud her common sense and judgement. Tends to suffer from low confidence.
Other: Possesses the unique ability to grant nearby wishes when there's a falling star, the strength of a wish depending on how powerful the star in question is (Think Jirachi from Pokemon, granting wishes by teleporting objects from one place to another. Others can be temporarily increasing a ponies' luck, or healing a small injury/sickness). However, due to usually saving up her magic in the event of a falling star, she rarely uses her magic apart from simple levitation.
The most powerful wish she ever granted was her first, wished by Astraea herself to cure her mother of a fatal illness.
Travels around Equestria with Arlon, to help ponies by granting wishes in each town she passes through.

Name: Arlon Zephyr (Prefers to go by 'the Announcer' or Zephyr, hating his first name)
Appearance: Silvery grey earth pony with a light blue mane, tail and beard, and soft yellow eyes which gradient up to bright red. Quite tall and lean, and has a somewhat Celestia-ish muzzle. Cutie Mark is a marionette puppet featuring a white alicorn mare with yellow eyes and a three-toned mane and tail of yellow, red and black (bonus points if you who know who i'm talking about here).
Personality: Cheery and happy, in an almost sarcastic kind of way. Manipulative in nature. Quite eager and encouraging. Ambitious. Highly intelligent. Has a habit of giving unnecessarily long-winded explanations about simple tasks or objects. Quick to change the subject if questioned about his intentions. Has an unusual obsession with protocol, and abiding by it.
Positive Traits: Able to keep is voice pleasant and cheery, even if showing the extremes of an emotion.
Negative Traits: Manipulative and a little vengeful. Can be antagonistic, and often dishonest.
Other: Often employed as the official announcer during public events, due to his confident, unwavering voice. Rumoured to be a changeling, which explains him looking 'fuller' and happier during the Hearts and Hooves Day period. Arlon has neither confirmed nor denied this, adding credence to this theory.
Travels around Equestria with Astraea.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:08:10 28/02/2014 by ReshiramForever
#17 Posted: 14:18:52 26/02/2014
Astral was still in bed, trying to get himself up. He then got out of bed and headed down stairs for some brakefast. He then used his magic to pull out Milk, cearel, a bowl, and a spoon. He then set all of the things on the table as he walked over to his desk and grabbed some papers. As he was eating he was looking over his research papers from last night (He studies the stars). Nothing to important was going on just some constellations. Really nothing else exciting was going on with the stars. As he finished his brakefast he then put his bowl in the sink. As he then put away the milk and cereal. Astral then took the papers and put them in a file drawer by his desk. He then headed out into the village to get some supplies.
---
#18 Posted: 21:08:22 26/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sandman... Interesting character. Accepted

Colton slowed his laughter and took a deep breathe, "Hmhm, so. The princesses huh?" He raised his head up, stretching his neck a little as he looked down to Snowdrop who kept her head on his foreleg. She had rolled over to face the ceiling.

"Yep," she started, "They are visiting the town for the last time until Hearts and Hooves day where they will use their combined magic to bring a dusk light serenade while the musicians issue the annual dance," she raised a hoof up and ran it along Colton's neck up to his face, "Can you teach me to dance?" her hoof slid up to his hair as she lifted herself up a little, "Never had the chance to learn. My mom said she would, but she got busy around the time she said she could, and must have forgotten."

Colton was pulled down a little by Snowdrop's attempt to lift herself up. Their noses met, "Well, I could if I had the space here to do so," his eyes looked up from the mare below him to view the room. He looks on with thought, "Some of the displays are movable, I'll see what I can do."

Springing up quickly to her hooves, "Really!?" she started breathing slightly faster from the excitement, "When can we start?"

Colton stood up off the floor to walk over in front of her, "Well I'd have to empty the cases, they are rather heavy even without the item placed in them," he looked around from the raised view, "How about after we see the princesses off to their castle?"

Snowdrop hopped up to hug Colton's neck, throwing her mane in his face, "Sounds great," she hummed a bit of laughter.
---
#19 Posted: 23:21:30 26/02/2014
Artuoaga went into the Everfree Forest to find Celestia's castle, he couldn't hide his feelings to her anymore so now that it was Hearts and Hooves Day he will admit them to her now.
#20 Posted: 03:49:39 27/02/2014
Levi stopped as he entered the small town. It was about a day's walk, a whole 24 hours, from his farm to the town, considering he wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon he had taken his time and rested quite often. His hooves hurt and shin bones felt almost splintered. His saddle bags, filled with foods and supplies such as corn, oranges, even an apple or two, didn't help much. Even though now it was much lighter. He was sent to the town for several reasons one of them keeping his very large family and their neighbors informed on current businesses, and if the time where to arise represent the family if necessary. He felt sometimes that he was sent because he was the weakest of the bunch, but often pushed that out of mind and kept his eye on the job at hand.

'First things first, need to find a place to stay' he began to walk searching for a hotel or anyplace for rent he could find. At the thought paying for a household he realized he was hungry, but pushed it out of mind and remained focused on finding a place to sleep first.
---
#21 Posted: 03:59:26 27/02/2014
Ballistic Beats trotted amongst the clouds while a tune played through the headphones. She never really traveled this far from her home, not knowing all that was out in the world. Hopping from cloud to cloud, she would burst words or notes from the songs that played, "All I ask is that you don't get mad at me, when you have to purchase bad D batteries," she hummed on as she found herself standing before a great view from on high. Cloudsdale was visible, and so were the farms below, but the town beneath it all was partly hidden by the trees placements. What is this place? she questioned to herself as she reached over with her free hoof to pause her song. Sliding the headphones down to her neck, she raised her wings and flew up above the few clouds between her and Cloudsdale. Gliding slowly out toward the floating city, "Must be... Cloudsdale," she mumbled to herself as she gazed at the city ahead of her. Ballistic had never been to this part of Equestria before, back in Las Pegasus, she had only heard of this more rural area, though it was a significant place due to the presence of the princess sisters. The tops of the castle were now visible as she flew around and above clouds to make her way to the cloud city.
---
#22 Posted: 04:45:41 27/02/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: popfizzfan4life
Artuoaga went into the Everfree Forest to find Celestia's castle, he couldn't hide his feelings to her anymore so now that it was Hearts and Hooves Day he will admit them to her now.

OOC: the Everfree forest has not formed yet. The town is built in the area where it grows from, which is why the royal pony sisters castle is just outside the town. The town is built out around the area in front of the castle. So no evil creatures or spooky trees are here yet(not going to appear in this RP) So it is just a pathway through town and past some open fields to the castle :)

Colton and Snowdrop exited Colton's store shortly after he finished his few projects. Locking the door behind them, he returned to Snowdrop who had already lifted up off the cloud ready to go, "Did you hear when they were going to be in town?"

Snowdrop turned around some to reply, "No, just that they were making an appearance sometime near noon. If we have to wait, we can just walk the denser areas of the forest until the sun is directly above us," she drifted back a little while she flapped.

Colton flew up next to her, "Sound relaxing. I've been a little busy the past two days, a nice walk in a quiet enclosed area sounds like a great place to be," he agreed, "We should pick up some things for the road though," He flapped some past Snowdrop, "C'mon, we'll stop off in town first, see what we can find, and if anypony else knows of the royals visiting, maybe a better known time of arrival."

Snowdrop turned toward Colton's voice, "Yeah, it is still early, the air is still thick with the night moisture," she paused to no reply, "It's still early morning," she smiled. The smile cocked sideways, "Does that mean you've been up all night?" there was no reply for a second. Out of nowhere was a rougher than soft snort from a snor. It was below her, and slightly muffled, "Colton?" she steadied her flap speed to land softly on the cloud ground, "Hey," she approached the sound, "Poor guy," she whispered with a low laugh. Figuring out the position he had landed in, she just rested down on her legs next to him, I'll let him sleep for now. she lowered her chin to her forehooves and closed her eyes to think to herself while she waited for Colton to catch some Z's to wake him up for the rest of the day.
---
#23 Posted: 05:45:45 27/02/2014
OOC: wait so im accepted right
---
#24 Posted: 13:41:04 27/02/2014
Astral then started trotting through town. Looking around at the shops he was looking for a glassware shop. He kept on looking until he found it. "Hey welcome!" The pony behind the counter welcomed Astral in. He then walked up to the counter "Do you happen to have any Telescope lenses? Or just a Telescope?" He asked the shop keeper. "Telescope huh? I only have then lenses." The shop keeper responded "Can I have the best you've got?" Astral asked as the shop keeper then pulled out a drawer and took out a extremely nice telescope lens. "That'll be 30 bits." Astral then took out the sufficient amount of bits for the lenses. He then put the lenses in his bag as he walked out of the shop. 'Okay I have new lenses for the telescope. Is there anything else I need? Astral thought to himself.
---
#25 Posted: 20:59:50 27/02/2014
StarSong was sitting on a cloud, above Canterlot. She was quietly singing a song she had written just a few nights ago. She smiled when she finished and closed the book. She peered over the side of the cloud and decided to go down to land. She stood up and jumped onto another cloud that was near the cloud she was on. She continued jumping from cloud to cloud, heading downwards, holding her book in her mouth.
#26 Posted: 22:17:33 27/02/2014
Ballistic Beats lands just on the last cloud outside the floating city. Few buildings were here as compared to back home, but it was still an interesting place none the less. She hopped over to the end of a street where she began walking the cloud toward the center of the city. The homes were nice, some were tall, others different, and some were identical. There wasn't much to see until you reached the cloud and rainbow making sector. Steam produced by fires under large containers of water along side patches of the magical glowing colors that make up rainbows. She was awe struck, back home, there were industrial factories that made the clouds and rainbows that not many were allowed to enter. This place was open, and quite peaceful compared to Las Pegasus.

Ballistic paused her walking when she spotted two gegasi laying on the street, about two pony lengths from the cloud's edge. One was rather bright compared to the other. A dark blue and green fail fanned around the white and blue tail of the other. She couldn't make out what they were doing, but felt obligated to ask. Putting on a friendly smile, which was normally her expression, she walked up with a light skip. "Hello," she stepped around front of the two.
---
#27 Posted: 22:23:54 27/02/2014
OCC: Oh okay

Artuoaga followed the pathway from the town to castle getting happier and happier as he got to the castle.
#28 Posted: 01:32:32 28/02/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes sorry, I read it and thought I posted you were Reshiram. So yes, you could have posted anytime really, I wouldn't have noticed, lol

Snowdrop quickly looked up, "Who's there?" he head only stopped about parallel to the cloud ground, "Your voice doesn't sound familiar," she tilted her head back a little, "Are you new here?" she lowered her voice, "Oh, do keep it down though," Colton rolled his head in toward Snowdrop in his sleep.
---
#29 Posted: 01:46:36 28/02/2014
Artuoaga finally got to the doors of the castle, There's nothing to fear, thought Artuoaga, but Celestia may think it's strange that someone so low in life had feelings for her... No, there's nothing wrong with it at all, now is where the next chapter of my life unfolds, here and now! Artuoaga took a deep breath and knocked on the door and awaited for what would happen next.
#30 Posted: 10:07:43 28/02/2014
The pair were travelling down a well-worn road, bustling saddlebags slung over their backs. Astraea was gazing around at her surroundings, a small smile upon her lips despite her weariness from the heavy packs. The Announcer, in contrast, was reading through a file, mouthing a few words under his breath, and steadfastedly ignoring the scenery. This didn't go unnoticed by the unicorn's eye.
"Oh come on, Zeph, put that away." Astraea nudged his shoulder, drawing his eye. "We don't come by this way often. Just relax and enjoy the scenery!"
"Fine." his voice lilted in its usual tone, almost mechanical in manner. "But I'm blaming you if something happens that I should've known about."
"Something like what, exactly?"
Zephyr snorted, carefully slitting the file away in a saddlebag.
---
#31 Posted: 15:04:44 01/03/2014
As Artuoaga stood there he felt less confident but still decided that he should stay for her.
#32 Posted: 18:58:21 01/03/2014
Ballistic raised a hoof to block her mouth for a second, "Sorry," she leaned over a little to view the sleeping stallion, "I'm Ballistic Beats," she pulled away, "I'm kinda new here," she sat in front of the unknown blind mare, "I... Eh... Are you... Blind?" her expression turned to concern for the girl. She then looked into Snowdrop's bright pupils. It almost blended in with her irises, but the mare didn'tseem too effected by the question at the time.
---
#33 Posted: 02:02:48 02/03/2014
"So," Astraea started again, after a while. "what is with all these papers anyway? Are you really expecting anything to happen?"
"No." he replied. "I just like to know what's going on around this country. More room to take advantage of any opportunities."
"Opportunities?"
"Opportunities." the Announcer confirmed, before chuckling. The pair reached a slight incline at the crest of the hill, revealing the castle village.
"Uhhuh." Astraea hesitated, before smiling. "Well, each pony to their own, Zeph. We're almost there."
---
#34 Posted: 15:13:17 02/03/2014
Levi dropped his bags in his new room. 'Honestly, I am exhausted, but I don't feel like I can sleep at all' he thought to himself. The room was fairly empty besides some furniture and a bed. Levi turned around and left the room ocking the door behind him. He needed to find something to do, otherwise he would go crazy sitting in that room.
---
#35 Posted: 13:07:51 04/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Snowdrop had looked up a little more upon Ballistic's question, "Uh," she paused, "Yes," she answered gently. She turned her head to face the sleeping pegasus, "This is Colton, he had worked hard all night. It must be so exhausting working for the royals. He passed out just as we were heading down to Everfree(lets just make that the village name, would suit the area turning into a forest) village to look around at the festive shops. Hearts and Hooves day is only two days away now... Sounded very contradicting." she blushed a little with a shrug. Colton shifted a little in his sleep, he now had his head firmly atop Snowdrops forelegs facing her chest. He had also moved his whole body over as to feel warmer.
---
#36 Posted: 02:50:32 05/03/2014
OOC: Wow SD, I cam see you've wanted to make a post like that for a while now, what with the new Snowdrop emblem and all... I need to get me and XBox sometime to play with ya again.

Ballistic had her awkward moment expression for a second, "Hearts and Hooves huh? Haven't really celebrated that one before. Wouldn't know how anyway," Ballistic Beats had never really thought about relationships until now. Being a full grown mare, not wondering about love just seemed so off to her, even though she was the full grown mare without somepony to love, "I didn't mean to offend you, if I did. I've only seen a few without sight, I just never talked to them," she looked about a little ashamed she hadn't before, "So, have you gotten anything for him yet?"
---
#37 Posted: 02:57:48 05/03/2014
Artuoaga was willing to wait for as long as he could for the doors to open so he still remained there, It will be worth it, he thought, once she comes, it will be all worth it,
#38 Posted: 05:18:34 05/03/2014
Levi trotted through the town towards a newspaper stand. He was still contemplating why he was the one sent to Everfree. Honestly it could be he was the wisest for his age. His father being a batpony he was not born with a lot of strength. So in order to make up for this he used intelligence. While others went out and caused trouble like teenagers do he sat down and listened to his grandfathers stories. But to acknowledge the idea that he was superior to another is priide, and often when holding that disease you are cured with shame. It is not a process he would ever like to repeat.

As he reached the stand he gave some coins to the pony behind and with a few quiet, polite words he took the newspaper and went to find a place to relax and read it. 'This is the easiest way to do things' he thought and then smirked 'and the laziest. I get to do this while my brothers do farm work.'
---
#39 Posted: 14:10:47 05/03/2014
"Good!" Zephyr swept his mane back, ears flicking momentarily. "We're finally returning to civilization! Everfree, of all places! The crown lan-!"
"It's been three days." Astraea deadpanned. She could almost see the excitement beginning to radiate off of the earth pony. "Civilization hasn't fallen apart in three days."
Zephyr paused, before smirking, and digging through one of his saddlebags, only to pull out a thick book with a faded black cover featuring a white logo of sorts, making it evident that it had been well used. It once had a title, but it too was faded as to be illegible.
"Here," he stated, passing it over to his bemused companion. "A copy of the employee manual." He then laughed, as if it was some inside joke that only he knew of, before beginning his steady descent towards Everfree Village, an hour at most from their current position.
"...What?"
"Always be prepared for any situation, even if it doesn't look bleak."
---
#40 Posted: 00:43:57 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: ehh... No comment

Snowdrop smiled lightly, "Well I got him a necklace," she looked up and kept her voice low, "I made it with the help of a jeweler. She helped me identify an amethyst pendant, because it can go with his eyes. And that is a big thing between us," her smile widened and she closed her eyes, "He does not care that I cannot see, and he understands me so well. At times he can get very chatty, but all I can do is listen anyway," her eye lids pulled away to reveal the bright irises and pupils, "And he is so kind," she paused, "Oh why can't I stop," she giggled lightly, "Sorry if I'm boring you."

--

Celestia and Luna were an their way to the entry way of their castle, "Sister," Luna started looking at the floor, "Do you think there are any ponies out there that love me as much as they do you?" She questioned rather hesitantly at first.

Celestia couldn't think of an answer on the spot. They walked up to the large doors before she opened her mouth, "There must be, because I would be nothing without you," she placed her head atop Luna's neck, "So, yes. There are ponies out there that love you," She pulled her neck back to look into her sisters eyes, "Now come, we mustn't keep our subject waiting," she smiled lightly to her darker half. Luna lifter head up with a nod of acceptance. They both used their own magic, allowing the guards their rest time, to open the doors themselves. Just outside the doors was the bat-winged Pegasus, "Oh my," Celestia was slightly startled, "Can we help you?" Luna looked over Artoaoga herself, not recognizing him as one of her own night guards.

OOC2: sorry I didnt get to this sooner, I was just letting time be time, taking its sweet time...
---
#41 Posted: 01:39:44 06/03/2014
"I came so I could speak with Celestia, if you don't mind..." said Artuoaga as the sisters were now in his presence.
#42 Posted: 01:54:07 06/03/2014
StarSong hopped onto the last cloud and then jumped off it onto a path in Canterlot. She looked around briefly and then trotted in the direction of her home.
#43 Posted: 05:22:07 06/03/2014
Ballistic waved negatively, "Oh no no no, you're not, it's nice to meat others who enjoy a good chat once in a while," she then looked about the area, the cloud city was rather quiet, must be because it was still before noon, "I've only heard of this city, what all is there to do here? It seems a bit smaller than I imagined."
---
#44 Posted: 12:36:38 06/03/2014
Astral was walking back home, as he didn't know what else to do. Then a blow of a wind sent his papers started flying from his bag. He forgot to close it. He soon quickly grabbed all the papers with magic except for one. He then looked at the paper floating away and it was important to his research. He then quickly ran after it. It kept on flying down the path to the sisters castle. It soon the flew up into luna's face as Astral quickly stopped and used his magic and put the paper in his bag. "I'm so so sorry! This paper is important to my research so I couldn't lose it." Astral explained to Luna.
---
#45 Posted: 18:50:54 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Snowdrop shook her head, "I'm not totally sure really. I know the weather ponies keep the clouds and temperature in check. Other than that, the Wonderbolts are starting their first audition training," she tilted her head, "I suppose if you wanted to and are a good flyer, but they're only looking for very few recruits. That's about it really," she raised her head again, "Though the twon below could use some help prepairing for Hearts and Hooves day."

--

Luna laughed lightly as she pulled the paper away with her magic, "It's quite alright," she looked at the page a little, "The stars? You... Stay up at night... to see them?"
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#46 Posted: 21:39:24 06/03/2014
Can I please join?

Name: Shimmerdance
Appearance: Light blue unicorn with pink ballet shoes as cutiemark and blonde mane.
Personality: Cool, funny, energetic, nice, shy.
Positive traits: loyal and trustworthy friend
Negative Traits: She hates Pegasuses
Other: Best friends with Starsong
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#47 Posted: 22:00:36 06/03/2014
Astral then blushed in embarrassment. "I'm an astronomer... I study the stars and constellations and I can predict when a meteor might come." He explained.
---
#48 Posted: 22:10:12 06/03/2014
Artuoaga smiled, "Excellent, may I speak to her alone?" he asked.
#49 Posted: 01:20:11 07/03/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: you may

"Her? You wish to speak with my sister alone?" Luna questioned as she gave the paper back to Astral, "We are actually heading into town now if you'd like to join us instead. We will be visiting anypony we can," she started out of the doorway.

Celestia looked down on Artuoaga, "I am flattered that you would speak to me privately, but we have an appearance to make in town. If you insist I will find some time to listen," she smiled her usual light smile, "Come with us," she looked to Astral, "The both of you. If you think you can spare time with us?" she slowly followed Luna out of the castle entry.
---
#50 Posted: 02:24:44 07/03/2014
Astral then shrugged. "Sure I have nothing else to do. All my shopping is done for the day." Astral said waiting for the princesses.
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me